Ali's Art Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,230 Followers

"Guess," she said coyly. It was a game two of us could play, obviously.

"Marilyn Monro?" I guessed.

"Right. But without the Chanel number 5."

I pictured her in her room, through I couldn't picture the room. Tall, slim Crystal with her big firm breasts and flat belly. I tried to imagine her bush, same color as her hair, or shaved like Ali? I was starting to get hard again.

"I'm just gonna get into bed, Tom, hang on," and there was a rustling of sheets and then a bounce as she moved down. "OK, that's it."

"You watching TV, Crystal?" I asked. I could still hear the sound very faintly in the background.

"Yeah. It helps me sleep."

I laughed. "I don't want to keep you up. But it was great to see you tonight, and I wondered if you'd like to come over tomorrow. We can chill out, catch up on things."

"That'd be fun," she said. "Your cousin won't mind?"

"Ali? No, she'd love to have you round."

We chatted for a few more minutes, then I said goodnight and turned off my lamp.

Over a late breakfast Ali and I decided the day was so perfect we didn't want to waste it indoors.

"We could go for a bike ride," I said.

"You could. I haven't got a bike," Ali said.

"You can have Mom's."

We talked a while about where to go and Ali wanted to trace the route we used to use as kids.

After we'd cleaned up I went upstairs and called Crystal, asked her if eight that evening was OK and she said sure.

We went biking. I made a picnic lunch. Ali changed into jeans and we wound our way through the quiet roads around town, taking in a big loop and coming back past Maggie's place. I wondered if I would see her, but the house looked closed up and I guessed they were away for the summer. I recalled her saying they had a place on a lake somewhere.

We arrived back at the house in the afternoon. Ali went upstairs for a quick shower and I put away the bikes and washed the picnic things.

Ali made herself busy preparing finger food while I showered. I didn't want to risk buying any booze in case I got ID'd but Mom had stocked our fridge with wine. I poured a small glass for each of us and handed one to Ali.

She grinned and gave me a quick kiss. "I think I'm nervous," she said, laughing.

"That I don't believe," I said. She was dressed in a simple single piece dress that buttoned up the front, cut low to show her good cleavage, cut high to show her good legs. She twirled and the material spun out, flashing white silk panties at me. "Pity you didn't make an effort," I said.

Crystal arrived fifteen minutes early and I was still upstairs shaving. Ali shouted up to me and I yelled back down, and when I came downstairs, dressed in a clean shirt and pants, they were both sitting together on the sofa, about a foot apart, talking. I hesitated on the stairs, sure they did not know I was there, fascinated at the two of them, stunned by Crystal.

She wore a skimpy tank top, and from the way her breasts moved freely she had not bothered with a bra. Below that she wore gray jersey shorts, cut extremely tight, showing her long, lean, perfectly sculpted legs, cupping the prominent mound of her pussy. She was too far from me to see, and her position covered her, but I imagined the tight, stretched material would be clearly outlining her pussy lips.

I coughed gently and continued down the stairs.

Ali had poured wine for each of them, pointed to the kitchen and said, "Help yourself."

I listened as I opened the red and poured a glass. Ali was telling Crystal about New York, about how she had graduated and was working on her doctorate.

"Do you regret staying around here?" I asked as I took a seat across from them. I could have joined them on the sofa, there was room, but I wanted to look at them both.

"Sometimes," Crystal replied. "But not much. Couple of years from now Dad will be thinking about taking it easier. Ten years from now he'll be retired and I'll be running his restaurants."

"You've got ambitions?" I asked.

"Sure," she nodded, then took a small sip of her wine. Ali had almost finished her glass. Mine, despite playing catch up, was half empty. Crystal seemed to have hardly touched hers.

"Like?" I encouraged.

"Well... Dad's great, and he's built a good business from absolutely nothing. But times change. People want more varied food now. Just look here," and she waved her glass at the food Ali had laid out on the big coffee table. "You've got Thai, Indian, Mexican, French, Italian, Polish... food is international now, even here in America. We've been slow in catching up."

"We have?"

"Sure. We went over to England last year. When you walk around London you can get food from anywhere in the world. African places, Jamaican, Indian food on every street, and Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese... anything you want. And they're all busy. Over here you can get that variety in the cities, I bet you get it in New York. But somewhere like Denton, we're more insular. It used to be burgers, steaks, fish if you were near the coast. That's starting to change, and I want to be there for the change."

"Have you spoken about this to your Dad?"

She shrugged, and her breasts moved. Large breasts, loose inside her top, enticing. "Tried," she said. "And to be fair, I think he's tried to listen. But it's tough for him. He's successful, and he's worried if he changes things will be less successful."

I smiled. She was animated, excited. This was what she was into.

"What about you, Tom?" she asked, leaning forward and putting her glass down, reaching for a crumbed stick of chicken and dipping it into a spicy sauce.

"Me? I paint and draw. That's what I do."

"Is he any good?" Crystal looked to Ali.

"He is," Ali said. "He's very good."

"It was never my thing," Crystal said. "Film, yeah, photographs, yeah, but drawing, I could never get my head around that."

"Can I draw you?" I asked. "Let me try and convert you."

"Sure. If you want."

"Now?"

She frowned. "Here?"

"Sure. Wait there." I got up and ran upstairs, found my sketch pad and brought it down together with a handful of charcoal and pencils.

"Do I have to, like, pose or anything?" Crystal asked, unconsciously pushing her chest out.

"Just relax, carry on talking. I'll sit here and watch, see what comes out."

"Well..." she tried to relax back into the couch, but her shoulders were still tense. Her hair was loose. She had cut it since school and now wore it short, white blonde, feathered around her face, cur above her ears, tapered at the nape of her neck.

"So what about you, Crystal?" I asked. "You said you don't see Mike anymore. There must be someone else around."

She shrugged. "No one special. To be honest I'm kind of between relationships. I'm just tired of the same old, know what I mean?"

"Not really."

"It's OK, staying around Denton, but it does mean there's a limited pool of people. It's not a city, is it, and folks tend to stick around. I got tired of the jock scene, tried looking around, but all the clever guys move away, like you. And the clever guys that are still around, well... you remember Donny Hughes? Computer geek of the century?"

I laughed, nodded. "Is he still fat?"

"Fatter," she said, returning my laugh.

"You could always try girls," I said, "Ali does."

Crystal looked at me, her mouth parted in... what.... shock? Surprise? Something else?

"It happens," I said. "And from what Al tells me, it's fun too."

Crystal glanced at Ali. I watched her, waiting to see if she would move away, but she stayed where she was.

"You must have thought about it," I said.

"Why? Have you?"

"Thought about girls? All the time."

"Men, dork," she said. "You ever thought about other men like that?"

I shook my head. "I haven't."

"Never?"

"Not so's I can recall."

"Why not?"

"I like girls," I said. "Simple as that. So have you?"

"Thought about men?"

"Girls," I said.

"That's pretty personal," Crystal said. She leaned forward and picked up her wine glass, but took only the smallest sip before placing it back on the table.

"I was curious, that's all. And I thought... I don't know, maybe we could talk about things like this now?"

"Why now?" Crystal said. Her voice was quiet, and I couldn't tell if I was pushing her too far.

"Well... we're not in High school now, are we. We're young adults. We probably think about these things a bit more. Back then it was all hormones and testosterone. Now we need to find out what we want out of life. Find out and go for it."

"I guess," Crystal said. She reached for another piece of food, tried a different dip.

The sketch was going well. I was tracing out her head, shoulders, body to the waist. Her face was half finished, her body just a wash. I continued drawing and Crystal turned to Ali.

"When did you know you were... you know... a lesbian?"

"From about twelve. But I did nothing about it till I was nineteen."

"Have you..." Crystal started, then shook her head.

"It's OK. Ask," Ali said, and put her hand briefly on Crystal's leg then lifted it away. "You can ask me anything you want." She laughed. "Tom does, all the time."

"He does? And do you tell him?"

"Sure."

Crystal looked at me. "And what about you, Tom? What do you think about Alison?"

"I love her," I said, and saw Alison smile. "She's my cousin. We're really close."

"But... doesn't it turn you on, like, to hear her tell you things?"

"Sure it does," I said, fleshing out her neck and cleavage. The small tank top revealed a great deal of her upper breasts. I could see her nipples peaking the material, and thought if she stretched and arched her back they might pop out the top.

"And you don't mind that?" Crystal asked, turning back to Ali.

"Turns me on too. I might not be into guys, but Tom's like a brother to me."

"I got a brother," Crystal said, "But I sure don't tell him about my sex life."

"Not brother then," Ali said. "Maybe closer than that. We're best friends, yeah?" Ali looked at me and I nodded.

"Best friends in the world."

"Wow..." Crystal said. "I feel a bit redundant here."

Ali laughed and put her hand back on Crystal's leg. "Don't," she said. "I've only known you since last night, but I really like you. You're not a dumb blonde, are you. I like you a lot." Ali leaned over and pecked Crystal on the cheek. Crystal blushed and looked down. I think I saw her nipples stiffen further, straining against the tight cotton top.

Crystal picked up her wine and took a longer sip. She had emptied maybe a quarter of the glass, no more.

"Is it warm in here, or is it me?" she asked.

"It is warm," I said. "I'm afraid we don't have air."

"It's fine," she said, and seemed to relax a little, leaning back into the deep cushions behind her.

I used charcoal to add shade, smearing it with my finger and thumb.

"Finished," I said. "Do you want to see?"

"Sure." Crystal sat up, stood easily and took four steps across to my chair. She perched on the arm and leaned over, looking at the drawing. Her long thigh was pressed against my forearm, her firm breast against my shoulder. I could smell soap and a faint scent underlying it, something else, the raw scent of Crystal. Very lightly, I let my fingertips brush against her outer thigh where it lay beside me.

"It's only quick," I said.

"It's... do I really look like that, Tom?" She leaned closer, and I felt the stiff nub of her nipple press against my upper arm. I continued to stroke her leg, increasing the range of my fingers.

I looked at the drawing, up at Crystal. Ali stood and came around to my other side.

"He's caught you perfectly," she said.

"But I look... I look beautiful."

"You are, Crystal. You know that."

"Oh yeah, I know I'm pretty. I can tell from guy's reactions I'm that. But this makes me look more than pretty."

"You are more than pretty," I said.

"Get away," Crystal said. Then," Can I have it? To keep?"

"It's yours," I said, and tore the sheet off the pad. "If you want I'll mount it for you."

"Mount it?" Crystal sounded shocked, and I wondered if she misinterpreted me.

"Yeah. Mount it in a frame. You can hang it on your bedroom wall."

"You can do that?"

"Sure."

"OK, yeah" she nodded, then leaned across and kissed me on the cheek. Then I moved my head slightly, and she didn't pull away, her face still really close to mine, and I waited and she moved closer and I kissed her lips. It felt as good as I'd imagined. Our kiss lingered, and then she pulled away.

"Whoa," she said, sitting back, her face flushed, and she looked across me to Ali sitting on the other arm of my chair and there was something in her eyes I couldn't interpret.

"Too fast?" I asked. "I've wanted to do that for years."

"No, it's OK Tom. Me too. With you, that is," but she also glanced at Ali and I wondered what was going through her mind.

I looked at her, stunned at how beautiful she was, stunned that she didn't really know it, and said, "I'd like to kiss you again. Is that allowed?"

She nipped her bottom lip between her teeth and gave an almost imperceptible nod. "I'd like that a lot."

"You wanna, you know, get a bit more comfortable? Al, can we have the sofa?"

Ali got up and gestured. "Be my guest. I'll just mooch around, play the wallflower."

Crystal laughed softly. "You're never going to be a wallflower, Alison, and you know it."

Ali laughed back. "Okay then. I'll get Tom's video camera and film you two making out then." She said it lightly, but I felt a deepening of the sexual tension in the air.

"Sure," Crystal said, suddenly her shyness evaporating. "That's cool with me."

"It is?" I said.

Crystal sat back on the sofa and I sat beside her. I felt a little at a loss how to start, but she shuffled across to me and put her hand behind my neck and pulled me down against her mouth.

We kissed for a long time, exploring each other, and then gradually Crystal began to lean back and I began to lean over and pretty soon she was on her back and I was lying half on top of her.

We stopped kissing for a while and adjusted our position so we were more comfortable. Crystal lifted one leg and place it back against the cushions. I lay between her legs, using my arms to take most of my weight.

"This is nice," I said, my hand lightly touching her thigh.

"Mm," Crystal said.

I could see that Ali had fetched my camera and was indeed filming us.

"Just say if you want that nosy bitch to stop," I said.

Crystal looked at Ali. "It's all good," she said.

I laughed. "You're getting off on this, aren't you," I said.

She bit her lip again in that sexy way she had. "Whatever makes you think that?"

I lifted my hand, touched her belly, then touched her breast.

"Your nipples are quite hard," I said.

"Mm-hm," Crystal said. "That's nice, when you touch them like that."

"Can I take your top off?"

She nodded and lifted her arms and I slid the tiny tank top up and over her head. Crystal lay back, her large breasts now exposed. Even lying back they were firm, hardly sagging at all. Her nipples were long, dark pink, her areola a much darker brown, and equally large, the size of a silver dollar.

I touched them again and she arched her back and sighed. "Feels even better when you do that," she said.

I lowered my head and sucked a nipple into my mouth, sucked it in and out, working it between my lips, flicking it with my tongue and then nipping it gently between my teeth.

"Ooh, you've done that before, Tom."

"Couple of times," I admitted.

Ali was still in the chair, the camera to her eye, and I saw her adjust the zoom. I returned to Crystal's breasts.

Her hands slid up under my tee shirt, stroked my back, searched round to my belly, moved up and found my nipples. I was sensitive there too and she played with them. Then she tugged, wanting my shirt off and I sat up and pulled it over my shoulders and tossed it aside. Crystal laid her hand flat on my belly and looked up at me.

"Are you going to fuck me, Tom?"

I nodded. "I was thinking about that."

"Me too," she said.

I glanced at Ali, and she took knew what I meant.

"It's cool," she said.

"Really?"

She nodded.

I kissed Crystal, lightly.

"I want to lick your pussy and make to cum, Crystal," I said.

"Sounds like a plan," she said.

I slipped my fingers into the waist of her tiny shorts and began to work them down. As they slid down her pussy came into view and I realized she had no panties on. I raised my eyebrows in a question.

"I didn't think I was gonna need any, Tom," she said.

I grinned. "And then, after I've licked your pussy, I'm going to fuck you and make you cum again."

"The plan gets better and better," she said.

"And then," I said, pulling at her earlobe with my lips, whispering to her, "I thought I might see if Ali wanted to make you cum as well."

I felt Crystal shiver against me. "What makes you think I might want her to do that?"

I kissed her neck. "If you don't want Ali to do that, you have to say no now, Crystal."

"Now?"

"Right now," I said. "If you don't say no, I'm going to let Ali fuck you."

I pushed my fingers down onto her pussy and slid them inside. She was dripping wet, hot and welcoming, and I slid them in and out and she rolled her head to one side and drew in her breath sharply.

"How long do I have, to say no?" she asked, between breaths.

"Until I put my tongue where my fingers are," I said.

"Ooh..."

I kissed her ear, turned her head and kissed her mouth, then worked my way down to her breasts, continued along her belly. I reached her navel and stopped.

"Still thinking about it?" I asked.

"About what?" she said. Her hands were on my shoulders, encouraging me.

I smiled. "Ali's going to love making you cum. Are you going to lick her pussy too?"

"I've never done anything like that," Crystal said.

"Don't worry. It's not difficult," I said, and moved on, then demonstrated how easy it was.

Crystal gave a deep moan and lifted her long legs and wrapped them over my shoulders. Her fingers tangled in my hair, pushing my face against her, and I could tell she was going to cum fast.

I caught a movement and saw that Ali had come across. She knelt against the sofa and reached her hands to Crystal's breasts and began to stroke them. When Crystal offered no objection she leaned forward and started to use her mouth as well.

Crystal groaned. Her hips were pushing up onto my mouth. My tongue was slicked with her juices, and I placed a finger against her hard little clitoris and rubbed it.

Crystal bucked and cried out and I felt her belly trembling against my arm, felt her jerk upwards and she yelled again and came against my mouth, came hard, jerking and shaking, her legs gripping me tighter, her thighs cradling my head.

As she started to relax I sat back and watched as Ali kissed her. Ali put her hands either side of Crystal's face and placed her lips gently on the younger girls. Even though Crystal had her eyes closed she knew who was doing the kissing. She seemed to hesitate, but only for a moment, as if she wanted to make sure that it was pleasurable, and then I saw her respond, kissing Ali back.

I needed to release my aching cock. I stood and dropped my pants, pulled my shorts down and lay back beside Crystal. I put my cock against her pussy, pulled her right leg open and slid inside her.

She made a muffled "Mmph," sound, her mouth still on Ali's, as I entered her.

I began to work slowly against her. At the same time I reached over and put my hand on Ali's thigh, lifting her dress and finding her sheer panties. I wanted to touch her, didn't know if I would be allowed, but wanting to touch her so badly I couldn't resist.

My fingers brushed the gusset of her panties, felt them damp, and I pressed against her, feeling her respond, her hips moving so her silk encased pussy rocked against my fingers.

harding
harding
2,230 Followers