Ali's Art Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,226 Followers

Ali stopped kissing Crystal and sat back, my hand pulling away as she moved.

"I don't believe this," Crystal gasped. "I'm being fucked by both of you. Oh my God, this is amazing."

I was still fucking her, and Ali turned to watch my cock stroking into Crystal's tight pussy.

Then she looked up at me.

"You going to stay dressed all night," I said to her, "Or get naked like the rest of us?"

Ali's color was high, her chest and neck bright pink.

"I think I'm going to get naked," she said.

"God yeah," Crystal said. "I want to lick your pussy, Ali."

The girl was a quick learner.

Ali stood and unzipped her dress, let it fall and tossed it on the chair. She unclipped her bra and tossed that as well, pulled her panties down and then stood, naked.

Crystal reached for her, could not quite reach.

Alison took two steps forward so she was against the sofa, and Crystal slid her hand up Ali's leg and pushed her fingers into Ali's pussy.

I heard Ali gasp, and saw her head jerk back.

Crystal worked her fingers rapidly inside Ali', then pulled them out and licked Ali's juices off them.

"You sure you've never done this before?" Ali said, and Crystal giggled.

"I want to lick your pussy," Crystal said.

Ali grinned. "That's a tough call."

She turned and stepped onto the sofa, knelt over Crystal's breasts and walked her way up until her pussy was offered.

Crystal lifted her head and I shifted position because I wanted to watch this, but most of Ali was in the way, and I couldn't see what was going on.

I pulled my cock out and rolled around so I could watch as Crystal pushed out her tongue and met Ali's pussy. I saw Crystal's tongue part Ali, saw it seek inside.

Then Crystal turned her head and said, "Don't stop fucking me, Tom."

"I want to see," I said, leaning on the arm of the sofa.

Ali lifted herself up and changed position, turning so she was facing down along Crystal's body now. She lowered her pussy back onto Crystal's mouth, none of us holding back now.

Ali looked into my eyes. "Now you can fuck and watch," she said.

I couldn't help myself. I kissed Ali. She responded, and I dropped a hand to her breast and cupped it. She let me kiss her for a minute before pushing me away.

"Enough, Tom. We don't do that. Fuck her. I want to watch you fuck her."

I moved back between Crystal's legs, made sure I entered her slowly, turned on to see Ali watching as my cock sank between Crystal's full pussy lips.

I rolled Crystal's breasts, pumped hard into her, watched as Crystal's tongue opened Ali's pussy and flickered inside.

Ali was breathing hard, her one arm gripping the back of the sofa, the other awkward on the arm.

I reached up, took her hand and laid it on my shoulder. She looked at me, then took her other hand and put that on my shoulder as well. I did the same, so we were leaning against each other, supporting each other. I looked down and Crystal was almost buried and I hoped she could breathe.

"Tom," Ali gasped, shaking her head.

I looked at her.

"Oh fuck, Tom, kiss me again, please?"

I leaned forward and she tilted her head, and I think for the first ever time we kissed as though we meant it. Ali's mouth opened, my tongue explored. Ali could taste Crystal on my mouth, and she tried to suck the taste off my lips and I knew I was not going to be able to last.

Crystal was losing control, starting to grunt and shake again.

I could feel Ali's body trembling and knew she was close as well.

Ali kissed me deeply again and she started to shiver. She bit my lip, hurting me but I was beyond caring.

I gripped her swaying breasts and pulled her nipples and she pulled her mouth away from mine. She stared into my eyes, looking deep into them as a climax rolled through her body.

I didn't know what Crystal was getting out of this, but I could see Ali was somewhere else, somewhere beyond arousal.

I didn't need to worry about Crystal, because she was bucking under me as well, cumming hard against me and I drove my cock faster inside her pussy.

She was still trembling when she gripped Ali's hips and eased her off her mouth, pushed my stomach and I slipped out of her.

"Ali, help me make him cum," she gasped.

Crystal rolled under me, onto the floor, turned back and pulled me so my legs were off the sofa. She gripped my cock and rubbed me hard, moved up and encased me inside her mouth, rubbing and sucking me at the same time.

She pulled back, looked at Ali, slid her arm around Ali's waist and pulled her in. "You want some of Tom's cock, Ali?"

Ali shook her head, but her eyes were on me.

Crystal nodded, dropped her mouth back onto me.

Ali leaned against her, kissing her shoulders and neck, then her hand came down and I felt it search for me, felt it wrap around the base of my cock and then she was rubbing me. She dropped her head so she could watch, could see as she rubbed, see as my cock was sucked between Crystal's lips.

I pushed my hips up, aching for release.

Crystal senses me approaching and lifted her head. She moved to one side, allowing Ali to slip in. They sat pressed tightly against each other, both their hands on my cock, both rubbing me hard. Crystal dipped down and stroked her breasts with my cock, pushed Ali down and rubbed me against Ali's nipples.

Crystal licked me, then sat back. Her face had a frown of concentration, and she stared at my cock, watching me as I lifted my hips again and grunted, "Oh fuck!" as I shot an unbelievable, single jet of cum harder than I ever had before and it splashed onto Crystal's breasts and Crystal pointed me and my second jet splashed onto Ali's and then Crystal dropped her mouth and took the rest inside and swallowed it all.

I was shaking with lust, unable to believe what had happened, when Crystal slid me from her mouth and turned and kissed Ali. I could see my cum slicking Crystal's lips, could see it transfer to Ali's, and I watched, knowing that when Ali had kissed me she had been able to taste Crystal's pussy, and now she would be tasting my cock and I trembled, aching to cum again, still rock hard.

Crystal nipped Ali's lower lip and turned to me. "You gonna fuck Ali now, Tom?"

I shook my head, glanced at Ali. "We don't," I said.

"Not even now?" Crystal said.

I shook my head again, waiting for Ali to agree with me, to make it easier.

"Why not?"

"We just don't," I said.

"Shoot," Crystal said. Then, "How about a pretend fuck?"

"I don't follow."

Crystal lay on her back on the carpet, her legs parted. She grabbed Ali and tugged her, pulling her over her body. Crystal knew exactly what she wanted, guided Ali so she was astride her hips, their breasts pressing together.

"How about this, Tom. You fuck me, but it's like your fucking Ali."

I looked at Ali, who was looking back around her shoulder at me, still not helping.

I nodded, lay between their entwined legs, not sure which piece of skin belonged to who, and pushed my still hard cock directly into Crystal's tight pussy. My belly pressed flat against Ali's ass.

"Yeah, Tom, like that," Crystal said.

I leaned forward around Ali's shoulder and kissed Crystal, pulled back, kissed Ali's back and neck.

I started to rock, and each time I pushed forward my belly slapped against Ali's ass. She lifted herself, trying to open wider to me, almost as if she wanted me to fuck her and the temptation was so strong to slip out of Crystal and fuck my cousin.

Crystal reached down and started to work her fingers inside Ali, rubbed her clit, and now when my belly slapped it was sometimes on Ali's pussy and sometimes on Crystals hand.

"Fuck her," Crystal grunted, and I looked at her, but mostly at Ali, and plunged hard into Crystal's pussy, but I was looking at Ali, and it felt, almost, like I was fucking her, and I felt bad, like I had betrayed her, but it felt fucking wonderful as well and I couldn't stop and for once, didn't want to or try to, didn't hold back, and I could see they were out of control too. I grabbed Ali around the waist, driving hard into Crystal, pulling Ali back against me and it happened so fast I wasn't ready. I cried out, cumming again, inside Crystal, inside Ali, I couldn't tell who, didn't care, beyond restraint.

Crystal stayed over, all three of us sleeping together in Mom's bed, and in the morning I fucked Crystal from behind while she licked Ali's pussy and we all three came together and then Ali went downstairs, and after ten minutes I left Crystal dozing and followed her.

Ali was sitting at the kitchen table crying.

I pulled up a chair and sat beside her, put my hand on her arm and she shook me off.

"Al," I said. "What's wrong?"

She looked at me. "You know what's wrong, Tom. I wanted you to fuck me so much last night. You could have fucked me."

I stared at her. "But I didn't," I said.

"Why not?"

"You know why."

She shook her head wildly, her long hair flying. "No. I don't. I used to know why, I think I did, but I don't anymore. I'm going back to New York, Tom. I can't stay here."

"No," I said. "You can't go."

"And I can't stay," she said. "If I stay we both know what's going to happen, and I love you too much to spoil it by letting us fuck."

I put my arms around her, pulled her head onto my shoulder, and when she resisted I didn't let her and eventually she relaxed but started to sob more loudly.

"I love you so much, Tom," she said, her arms around my shoulders.

"I love to too, Ali. More than I can say."

"This is fucked up," she said.

"And some."

"I don't need this," she said. "I don't want to want you so much. I need some time. Need some time to think."

"I can't..." I started, and knew I was crying as well. "I can't lose you, Al," I said.

"I don't want to lose you either," she gasped. She lifted her head and kissed me, our lips wet with our tears.

"No," I said. "I mean it. I can't lose you, Al. I just can't imagine not being with you. Even it it means a lifetime of frustration. Even if it means never touching you again, never looking at your beautiful naked body, I'll do that. But I can't lose you, Al, I can't."

She kissed me again, her face sad. "You won't lose me, Tom. That's not an option."

She sat back, pushed me away and wiped her face on the sleeve of her robe.

"I'm going to book a flight. You stay here, stay with Crystal and fuck her. She's wild, isn't she?"

I tried to smile. "And some," I agreed.

Ali nodded. "Stay here, see your Mom and Sarah, come back next week and we'll start over. Start again. New ground rules."

I nodded. "Anything you want, Al. You know that. Anything at all."

Ali shook her head. "Not anything I want. Because, right now, I want you. But I'll get some new rules, and next week we start again, good boys and girls, no more teasing, no more messing around."

"Wow," I said. "Close call, Al."

"Too fucking right," she said.

harding
harding
2,226 Followers