Ali's Art Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,230 Followers

I lifted my hand and pulled her towards me and she fell against me, across my lap, and I turned and pulled her again until she lay on top of me, our legs tangled, her chest heaving against mine, her tears dripping onto my face and I stroked her back and let her cry until her tears died.

"And then... Crystal knew what we both wanted... when she pulled me on top of her and you fucked her... you were looking at me when you fucked her, Tom... you were looking at me, not her... and it felt like you were fucking me... but you weren't, and I wanted you to so much but it was Crystal and it was just all too much for me and I lay awake all night and in the morning I needed to get away because otherwise I would have made you fuck me and... and I thought... I thought that was going to ruin everything... and I couldn't stand it... couldn't stand not being with you, Tom."

She had poured her words against my neck, her lips touching my skin, and when she finished she lifted her head and looked at me.

"You thought that?" I said. "That if we fucked it would spoil what we had?"

She nodded.

"And I thought that too," I said.

She nodded again.

"Are we fucked up, or what?" I said.

She sniffed and kissed me lightly on the lips. Lying on top of me she lay her head down into the curve of my neck and I felt her body loosen.

"I'm so tired, Tom," she said. "I don't think I've slept more than a couple of hours a night since I walked away from you. Kept thinking too much. Afraid I'd lost you for good."

"You'll never lose me, Al," I said.

"Mmm," she muttered, and I felt her loosen even more, draping around me almost as if her body was melting. "If I fall asleep just go ahead and fuck me, Tom," she whispered.

I put my arms around her shoulders and kissed the top of her head and held her and within moments her breathing had deepened and I knew she had drifted off. I lay there for a while, watching over her shoulder as the sun painted the sky wild colors and then faded, faded and died. Stars came out but the air drifting through the open window was still warm.

Finally I twisted out from under Ali, lifted her and carried her through to the bedroom. First attempt I opened a closet door. Found the bedroom on the second try. It was as amazing as the rest of the villa, set alongside the main living area with more patio doors overlooking the sea.

I lay Ali gently on the bed and stood looking at her, wondering whether to remove her clothing or not. It seemed odd - I was used to seeing Ali naked, had seen her that way a hundred times, but standing in the middle of the night beside her sleeping form it felt different, an invasion of her privacy. I leaned over and unclipped her short skirt and eased it off. I started to pull her leggings down until I discovered she was wearing nothing underneath. I tugged them back up and Ali muttered something in her sleep and rolled onto her side.

I sat back on my heels looking at her, saw sweat beading on her face and neck and knew she was going to simmer all night if I left her as she was.

I pushed her gently and she grumbled and reluctantly rolled over onto her back. I returned to the leggings and tugged them down, aware of her pussy revealing itself to me, aware of the delicious scent that rose from her. I folded the leggings and laid them on the dresser. I pulled Ali up so she was sitting and she mumbled and tried to slump sideways. I sat behind her, holding her up with my knees as I tugged her top over her head, struggling with her arms. I unclipped her bra and pulled it free over her shoulders. Finally I laid her back down and she opened her mouth to breath heavily. I had no idea why she hadn't woken, unless it was the sudden release of tension had knocked her out.

As I watched she rolled onto her side again and pulled her knees up. The dips and folds of her body enchanted me and it was only with difficulty I turned away.

I tidied our glasses, pulled the tall windows half closed and sat on the sofa. I sat there a long time, maybe an hour, hardly thinking at all, then rose and went back into the bedroom. I stripped off and lay on the bed next to Ali, apart from her but close. I could feel the warmth of her body radiate across onto my arm as I stared at the ceiling.

I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to come, listening to the sound of the sea, listening to the sound of her breathing next to me.

FRIDAY JUNE 29th

When I woke my body was slick with sweat. Daylight filled the white room, a shaft of sunlight splashing hot onto my right foot, making me pull it back. My leg brushed against Ali as I moved and I rolled my head to one side.

She lay on her front, face turned away from me, one arm under her pillow, the other stretched along her side, her palm facing upward, her fingers flat against the sheet. I studied her sleeping form, watching the way her back and sides moved as she breathed, watching as sweat gathered on her skin and evaporated off. The pinch of her waist and flare of her hips fascinated me and I recalled the day we had explored each other's bodies in such detail. I knew every inch of her skin, every intimate crevice and fold. Along the center of her back a distinct valley ran beside her spine, only fading as it reached her waist and then the perfect curve of her buttocks rose, smooth, arcing over and merging into the sweep of her thighs.

She mumbled in her sleep and moved. I reached across and placed my hand in the small of her back, left it there, feeling the life in her body.

At my touch she made another sound, rolled her head down into the pillow, then rolled it again. Her eyes were open as she turned to me, and she smiled.

"Morning, Tom," she said, her words thick with sleep.

"Morning, Al," I said, and kissed her shoulder.

"I guess I was tired," she said. "What time is it?"

I shook my head. "No idea." Looking around there was no clock in the bedroom.

"Kitchen," she said, "On the stove. Only clock in the house. And bring me some juice when you come back."

I laughed, kissed her shoulder again and rolled off the bed. I poured two big glasses of juice, cold from the fridge, glanced at the clock on the stove.

As I walked back into the bedroom I was aware my cock had lengthened and I felt it swing as I moved towards the bed, saw Ali look down and it responded, filling even more.

"It's just after eleven," I said.

I pulled the pillows up and sat against them, placed the bottom of the glass on Ali's back and she squealed and jerked aside.

"Fuck Tom, that's cold!"

I grinned and as she turned and sat up. I held the glass until she was ready. She took it, drained half in a single swallow and put the glass on her nightstand.

"God, now I need to pee. Don't go anywhere." She got up and ran through to the bathroom and I enjoyed watching the way her body moved. I heard her pee loudly, heard her wipe herself then she came back. She stopped at the foot of the bed and stretched. I didn't know if it was deliberate or if she needed to do it but she looked gorgeous, skin pulling taut, her breasts flattening and lifting. I noticed her nipples had hardened.

"Better?" I asked.

"Much," she said. She sat on the edge of the bed and finished her juice, ran her hand down over her side and across her belly.

I reached across and stroked her back and she smiled, rolled her head back as though she was a cat.

"I need a shower, Tom," she said and got up.

I dropped back onto the bed, listening as water started to run from the bathroom, heard the sound change as Ali stepped under the spray. She had left the bathroom door open and I looked at it, my cock stiffening as I thought of her under the water. I felt the change running through us, through me. I had behaved myself long enough. I got up and went through to the bathroom.

The shower was big, the whole room tiled in marble. A glass half door was beaded with water and I stepped around it and put my arms around Ali's soaking body and held her to me.

"I wondered what was taking you so long," she said. She wriggled her wet ass back against me, reached around with her hand and searched for and found my cock. Her hand was slippery with soap and she started to rub me slowly.

I lifted my hands to her breasts, those wonderful breasts I had always dreamed of, and now here they were, filling my hands, water streaming over them, her nipples hard under my fingers.

Ali leaned back against me and I dropped one hand to her belly, moved it down and she gasped as my fingers found her pussy.

"You teasing me, Tom?" she said.

"Not teasing any longer, Al."

"Mm." She squirmed against me, turning round and pulled my face down to kiss her, then broke the kiss and knelt and took my cock directly into her mouth.

There was no playing now, no pretending. She drew me into her as far as she could, gagged a little and pulled back.

"Fuck. I'm going to have to practice that a bit more," she said.

"Practice all you want," I said. I put my hands under her arms and pulled her back up. She tried to slip out and go down on me again but I held onto her, slippery and wet and pushed her back against the tiled wall. Water cascaded down over us both.

"You want to wash me, Tom?" she said, a smile on her lips.

"Are you dirty?"

"You know I'm dirty," she giggled.

I took the soap from its dish and ran it along her back, building up a slick foam of bubbles.

I washed her shoulder and neck, lifted each arm and washed their length to her fingers.

Ali leaned back, allowing me access to her breasts and belly and I soaped them and ran their slick smoothness under my hands.

I touched her pussy and she shivered.

"We've been here before," she said. "But it feels different now."

"It is different," I said.

She smiled and turned to present her back to me. She leaned forward and put her hands on the tiles, stepped back. Water hit her arched back, funnelled and ran off between the cheeks of her ass.

I soaped her back, slowly moving down. I soaped her ass, working between her cheeks.

"Yeah," she said. "I need cleaning a lot there."

"Looks fine to me," I said.

She shook her head, took another half step back. "Dirty," she said. "Needs cleaning."

Ali reached around with one hand and pulled me towards her. Her hand found my cock, rubbed it against her butt, pulled it between her cheeks.

I moved closer, pushed her hand away and gripped my cock in my own fist. I bent my knees, moved closer again and the head of my cock came up and rested against the closed crevice of her pussy.

Ali pushed back onto me, opening herself. "Don't tease me, Tom," she said.

I smiled. It seemed that everything had been working up to this moment. All the teasing, all the playing, all the moments when we almost went to far. We had been waiting for now.

I kissed her wet back and pressed forward. My cock opened her and instead of pulling away like I always had before I pressed again and entered her fully.

"Oh my God..." she whispered, stepping back against me.

"Changed your mind about men?" I asked.

Ali shook her head, water flying from her short curls. "No. Men are bastards. You're not a man, Tom."

"So what have I got filling your pussy if I'm not a man?"

"Don't know," she said, "But you're Tom. You can do anything you want to me, Tom. You know you can. Except... you can't cum inside me. Not there, anyway. I don't want to get pregnant... not yet." She moved against me, starting to breathe more heavily and I stroked into her.

I was struggling not to cum, desperately wanting to. The "not yet" Ali had added almost tipped me over with the implications.

I reached around her front and worked her clitoris with my fingers and she gasped.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting for this moment?" Ali said.

"As long as me?"

She shook her head. "Longer. I'm older than you, so longer. I've wanted this for as long as I can remember." Her voice was shaking as her breathing grew ragged.

I slid a slippery breast under my hand and pulled at her nipple.

"You're gonna make me cum, Tom," she said, moving faster against me. "Don't cum yet... oh fuck!" She shook, jerking forwards, making my cock slip out of her. She pushed back and I slid back inside and she cried out, trembling as a climax rolled through her. I gripped her hips and pulled her back onto my cock, leaning back and drawing her hands off the wall. Her legs were trembling, hardly able to hold her up and I held her against me as she shivered.

She lifted her arm up and wrapped it around the back of my neck, tried to turn her head to kiss me but reached only as far as my ear.

"Fuck Tom... that was incredible... did you cum?"

I shook my head and she felt the movement against hers.

"How come? How could you didn't cum then?"

"You asked me not to."

Ali laughed, pulling away from me, laughing hard. "Oh fuck, that's my Tom..."

She leaned back against me, still giggling and I wrapped my arms around her. My rigid cock pressed against her back and she slid her hands down between us and held me.

"What are we gonna do about this, then?" she asked.

"Will you finish me off, Al?" I said.

I felt her laugh against me. "Still so fucking polite... I'm going to have to knock some of that out of you... I won't break, Tom."

I held her breasts, enjoying the way her slick hands were moving on my cock. She leaned away from me, let one hand go and put it back on the wall. She was leaning forwards now, pushing her ass back into the air. She gripped my cock and rubbing it against her back, rubbed it against the cheeks of her ass, slipped it down along the valley between them.

She had stopped laughing. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her back a little. Ali rubbed my cock and slid it along her crack, over the ring of her asshole, down and then back. She held me against it. The head of my cock resting naturally in the dimple of her ass.

"Do you remember that B&B?" Ali said.

"After the wedding. How could I ever forget that?"

"I asked you for something then and you were sensible."

"I was."

Ali was still rubbing my cock, still pressing back against me. The soap and water had made her slick and as she pressed I felt her ass opening against my cock.

"You're not gonna be sensible again, are you?"

"What do you think?" I said. I pressed forward and her ass opened more. The head of my cock had now opened her, cradled against the tight ring of muscle.

Her head hung down between her shoulders and she shook it. "Don't be," she said. "Do it, Tom. I want you to do it."

I pressed and my cock entered her ass. I heard her gasp, but not in pain, and I pushed and slipped deeper. I was now inside Ali's ass and it felt wonderful. The ring of muscles gripped my cock and the head was deep inside, the passage tight and welcoming.

I pressed harder, pushing inside and she opened her legs wider and put her other hand on the wall. I pulled her hips back hard against me, bending my knees and slid all the way inside her asshole.

Ali's breathing was harsh again and she gasped, "Tom, you're gonna make me cum again..." Her voice sounded surprised.

"I'm going to fill you," I said into her ear. "I'm going to fuck your ass and fill it with my cum."

"Yes," she gasped.

"My cock is in your ass," I said. "It's all the way in your ass."

"Yes," she gasped again, her trembling growing. "Fuck my ass, Tom..."

I began to pump into her, not gently, working myself hard into her ass and I knew I wasn't going to last. My balls ached, my cock burned and I felt my release peaking.

"I'm cumming, Al," I grunted.

"Fuck yes!" she yelled and I exploded inside her, pouring a single hot stream of cum deep inside her bowel.

Ali felt my release and it tipped her over and she shook again. Her legs went limp and I pulled her back against me, trying to hold her up but my own knees were going and suddenly we slipped and Ali landed on top of me, still impaled and I pumped into her again, cumming again, jetting inside her. I lay back, water half drowning me, holding Ali against me as I emptied myself completely into her.

We lay pummeled by water long after I stopped coming. My cock shrank and finally slipped out from Ali's ass.

She turned, slippery against me, and lay on top of me and kissed me.

"Thanks, Tom," she said. It looked like she had tears in her eyes, but it was hard to tell with all the water about.

"For what?"

"For fucking me like that." She nipped my lips with her teeth. "I've wanted you to do that for ages."

"Fuck your ass?"

She nodded. "It turns me on so fucking much. Hey, weird lesbian, yeah?"

"Beautiful lesbian," I said, kissing her.

"Your lesbian," she said.

"Do we need to talk about that?" I said. I pushed her off and stood and turned the water off. I offered my hand and when she took it I pulled her up against me and kissed her again.

"Come to bed with me?" she said.

We went through and lay on the bed, soaking the sheets with our bodies.

"Nothing to talk about," Ali said. "I'm yours, Tom. I always have been yours." She kissed me, then licked the side of my face.

"And all the girls?"

"The girls were fun. But I love you." She held my face in her hands, staring into my eyes, her expression serious.

"You mean that?" I asked.

She nodded, licked my eyebrow.

"And I love you, Al," I said. "If you still want girls, that's cool with me."

"Reasonable fucking Tom," she said, but she was grinning.

I shrugged. She wasn't going to change me now.

"OK," she said. "But how about if I share? How about if we both fuck 'em?"

Her grin turned wicked, and she knew what my answer was by the way my cock stiffened and rose against her thigh.

"You ready to go again?" she asked.

I nodded. "Always, with you."

"Good." She slipped down against me and drew my cock into her mouth, no hesitation, no pretence, this was real.

I grabbed her and spun her round so I could get at her pussy and we lay side by side on the damp bed making each other cum until the day faded and the night returned.

Sometime in the dark Ali moved against me and said, in a sleepy voice, "Take me home tomorrow, Tom?"

"Sure," I said.

"Let's sign those papers and get rich. Then we can spend the rest of our lives fucking."

"Good plan," I said.

~~~

This is the final chapter of Ali's Art. I would like to thank all those who have given so much positive feedback.

There are no more episodes planned for Tom and Ali, but that doesn't mean they will never return... they have a long life ahead of them, and who knows what might happen?

harding
harding
2,230 Followers