Alison Furse Rejuvenated Ch. 2

Story Info
James fantasizes about meeting with Alison.
538 words
3.69
27.9k
00

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 11/18/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edwina
Edwina
33 Followers

As James picked up his morning mail he noticed the neat white unstamped envelope with simple legend: -

James Fontwell Esq.,

Ignoring the bills and letters, of which there were several. James quickly slit open the envelope with his ebony paper knife. The envelope contained a plain white card on which was inscribed:-

Dear James,

Please excuse this belated note but I have unfortunately misplaced your telephone number and I recall that you had told me that you are unlisted.

May we please postpone todays meeting until this evening? I should be obliged if we could meet at my home and perhaps you will consider dining with me here. Should this be acceptable please telephone and leave a message on my answer phone? We could meet at 7.00pm and having concluded our business perhaps dine at 9.00pm.

Thankyou Regards,

Alison Furse

695-4766666

James immediately picked up the telephone and confirmed that the arrangement was acceptable.

Humming quietly to himself James read through the rest of the mail and tried to suppress the fantasies that invaded his mind. Fantasy followed fantasy.

Alison opening the door dressed in a filmy negligee

Alison opening the door in an elegant evening gown with an extreme décolleté and as she turned the back cut so low that the swell of her buttocks was obvious.

Alison opening the door dressed in an extremely tight extremely short dress that suggested she was naked beneath - No,no, no, that was quickly dismissed from his mind. That Alison would never do. He thought about it a while longer, no she would never be tarty, long evening gown, yes, nothing underneath, lovely thought but unlikely. She seemed to have a good figure, but maybe that was the work of an excellent foundation garment,.

'No, James', he told himself. ' You are going to work and are being offered dinner as a " Thankyou" for accepting the change. Nothing more'

However the visions he had created of Alison were reflected in the tumescence visible in the front of his dreessing gown. Sitting back in a kitchen chair he allowed his prick to assert itself free of the folds of the gown. "A 68 yr old man with a 'hard on' good enough to do justice to a 20yr old." James spoke out loud. "Oh God, I can never wait until this evening, what if I do get to have her?" Oooh, the very thought.,... James started to masturbate something he had not done for a very long time. His hard prick stiffened even more at the lascivious thoughts going through his mind he cradles his swollen balls with one hand as the other swiftly jacked him to a climax, "God I'm cumming", he astounded himself as the pearly white hot jism ejected from the end of his cock onto the kitchen floor. he looked at the creamy cum still dribbling from the eye of his dick onto his fingers and smiled to himself. 'Whatever were you thinking of James Fontwell? Wanking at your age and in the kitchen of all places.'

James decided to shower again after cleaning the kitchen floor then to have a round of golf to put everything out of his mind until the evening...

Edwina
Edwina
33 Followers