Alison Furse Rejuvenated Ch. 4

Story Info
Alison finds a new sexual life with an elixir.
441 words
3.76
35.4k
00

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 11/18/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edwina
Edwina
33 Followers

Alison got up from the table and suggested that they take their drinks through to the lounge. James glanced around on entering, three table lamps cast a glow about the room with just enough light to indicate the two deep couches and three deep chairs that together with occasional tables and large overstuffed cushions seemed to indicate a soft sensual nature. This was suddenly highlighted as Alison flicked a switch and soft sultry music invaded the room.

James turned to speak to and suddenly she was pressed against him., he took her glass and placed it with his own on a low table and then took her in his arms. The kiss was soft and deep, again their tongues entwined as on the previous evening and his hand cupped the swell of her breast. She kissed him deeply pressing hard against him and he allowed his fingers to creep under the material of her dress. The was no bra, nothing but the soft swell of the naked breast under his fingers as they sought the nipple. It came alive under his fingers, stiffening and enlarging until it seemed to his touch to be about an inch long. He realised that her dress was falling away and suddenly the whole length of her body was hard against him. He felt himself responding and as he hardened Alison murmured and pressed her mound against it.

Gently she pushed him away and as she did so her gown fell at her feet. She stepped from it revealing that she wore only a pair of silk stockings and black lacy panties which just covered her pubic mound.

His attention was redirected as she made him shed his jacket, she then unfastened his tie, undoing every button herself she removed his shirt pulling it free from his belted trousers. Then seating herself on one of the couches she indicated for him to stand in front of her. James was fully aware of the tumescence hidden by the fly of the trousers. Alison slowly unfastened his belt, then she drew down the zip of his fly. James trousers fell at his feet and Alison drew in her breath as she studied the bulge inches from her face. Then grasping his undershorts she pulled then down revealing his hard penis, the head seemed to glow deep purple in the subdues lighting. Alison cradled his testes in one hand slowly stroking his length with the other. She leaned forward and slowly allowed her tongue to lick the underside and them in one heart stopping moment she engulfed the head of his cock in her hot mouth...

To Be Continued...

Edwina
Edwina
33 Followers