Alison: My Gang Bang Story

Story Info
Ally switches to a submissive role.
3.8k words
4.29
114.8k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,408 Followers

Hi. I'm Alison, or Ally, Steadman. If you've heard rumours about me going around town - they are probably true! Yeah, I've taken on a few customers in my time. Even though I'm still quite young at twenty seven, I've been hooking for nearly twelve years. But I got married last year - a nice enough guy who lets me do more or less what I want. He's a good bit older than me and asks me to fuck him every now and then, but what he really likes to do is to watch and obey me. This is fine by me - I've always been a dominant bitch and used to be known about these parts as "Mistress Alison". I fully intended to give up my lifestyle once Brad and I got hitched; I don't need the money any more, Brad provides more than enough for us both, but I started up again a few months ago really just for something to do. I told Brad what I was up to (there seemed little point in trying to keep it a secret) and got a much different response than the one I had expected.

"Sure, Ally, if you want." he said, "you know I just want you to be happy!"

And I was happy. A little bored maybe, but really quite contented. It was just that, over the years, I'd come to enjoy my previous life quite a lot. If I'm honest, I think that I'd probably stopped doing it for the money years ago and just continued because of the sex - lovely, kinky sex. To be fair, I wasn't getting much at home. Maybe Brad would want me twice a month or so, but never much more than that and he was certainly not into kinky stuff! I needed an outlet for my inbuilt passion and it was Brad that actually said that it might be fun to get paid for it as well. And so it started again. Every Friday night I would visit a customer. At first, quite a lot of them came from Brad's recommendation to his business contacts. But he never told them I was his wife, of course! I found a shop where I could discreetly purchase all the things I needed - leather thigh high boots; PVC corsets; lace bras and open panties - everything that I used to have. I never stayed the entire night with a customer and always returned home to Brad and the comfort of our large house.

At first, Brad would already be in bed when I returned on a Friday night. I would hit the shower and then crawl between the sheets next to him. I knew that he wasn't sleeping, but it seemed easier not to disturb him and just fall asleep myself. Then things began to change slightly. Brad would stay up until I returned. A drink would be waiting for me and then the questions would start: What was my customer like? How old was he? What sort of thing did he want? I answered as best I could, but years of dealing with important society and political figures had taught me the benefit of tight lipped discretion. Then the questions became more intimate: Did I suck him? Did I allow him to put his dick in me? Did I cum as well? These questions I could answer and responded in the positive to them all. The odd thing was, Brad wasn't at all angry or upset. In fact the more we talked about it, the hornier he got.

That night he wanted me badly and I was only too happy to oblige. I sucked him to erection and then let him push his cock between my breasts as I continued to tell him about my evening's entertainment. When I told Brad that I had let my customer butt-fuck me until he came in my ass, Brad groaned and shot his wad all over my chest. It was later that night that my husband confessed his desire to learn, first hand, how his young wife pleasured her clients.

Over the following months, I continued with my "business" while Brad instructed a firm of builders to create another large room in our home. It was not designed to be a dungeon or anything so crass, but just simply a nice, comfortable room where I could conduct my business. A large, one way ceiling mirror was installed with a smaller room above - this was for Brad. I could now operate from home and he could watch everything that happened from his own private viewing booth.

This worked fine for a few months. I would entertain my customers in my own, private domain, and Brad could keep an eye on his young wife! Even my customers were happy - not that they had any idea about the mirror or that anyone was behind it - but the thought of my husband watching whatever I did made me feel so horny that they got far more than their money's worth! But we all know what you men are like, and Brad was certainly no exception - we give you a little and you just want more! One thing about Brad, he's a great schemer and the plan that he thought up was nothing short of brilliant!

Brad had set the whole thing up and I knew that the plan would be flawless. His clients were from out of town and visiting his office for only a few days - he wanted to make sure they were well entertained. I knew my part well and took time preparing myself. A long soak in the tub was followed by the agonising choice of what to wear. I stood naked in our bedroom and virtually emptied the contents of my closet onto the bed. It was certainly not an evening for my bondage gear - Brad wanted to ensure that his guests had a good time, he didn't want them running for the doors in panic or disgust! I decided on sheer, black stockings with a black suspender belt, a light red dress with thin shoulder straps and an elegant black jacket. The whole ensemble was finished off by high heeled black shoes ( a little tarty, I knew, but I couldn't resist!) The dress was such that a bra would have shown through, so I left it off. I also debated omitting panties, but thought that the tiny black lace pair that I had bought earlier in the week would be much sexier. I had shaved my pussy smooth whilst in the tub and the little lace undergarment tickled the sensitive skin of my hairless mound as I slipped them on. I was feeling really sexy and had to resist the urge to masturbate before leaving the house.

The taxi dropped me outside the bar and I threw a couple of twenties on the front seat as I carefully exited. The driver looked up at me and leered - I wondered if maybe he knew me from somewhere! The bar was quite crowded and I could hear loud music from a juke-box somewhere in the back. I walked towards the counter keeping my eyes firmly fixed ahead. I knew that men were watching me as I sashayed across the room, but I didn't want to look at them - I was here on a mission! Taking a seat at the bar, I ordered a dry Martini and looked around me for the first time. I saw Brad sitting at a table, as planned, about twenty feet away with three other men. They were looking at me, as were a lot of men, but as I didn't want to attract too much of their attention, I quickly turned away and began talking to the bartender. I had to follow the plan.

"Buy you a drink, honey?"

The voice beside me was not familiar. I turned and saw a young man of about twenty two smiling warmly at me. He was very cute, but, unfortunately for me, not part of the evening's planned entertainment. I smiled back but declined his offer. He looked disappointed and slunk back off to his friends who were now laughing and joking at his failed attempt.

"Hello there, Miss."

This time the voice was instantly recognisable. I turned my head again and saw Brad, flanked on both sides by his three colleagues.

"Hello" I responded in the planned fashion, sounding a little bored.

"Can we buy you a drink?" I looked at all four men in turn, almost losing myself in the part. They were all about Brad's age and all fairly average looking guys. I nodded my head in a non-committal sort of way - I didn't want to seem too easy!

The drinks purchased, I joined the guys back at their table. Brad's colleagues were extremely impressed by his ability to pick up such an attractive young woman so quickly and I knew that he would be able to strut around his office and live off this evening for months! Actually, the guys were very nice and the conversation flowed easily. I said little but just tried to look demure and maybe a little accessible. By midnight, we had all consumed quite a lot of alcohol and the bar looked like it was about to close.

"Do we have to end such a pleasant evening now?" asked George, a tallish man with greying hair. "Surely a nice girl like you knows somewhere else we could go?"

"Who said anything about me being a nice girl," I replied with a wicked grin. It was now or never. "I'm tired of bars. Why don't we go back to my place? But I want five hundred for all of you!"

I think George had already guessed the situation, but Carl and Andy looked a little shocked.

"C'mon guys," I chided "it will be money well spent!"

"My treat!" interrupted Brad, this was still part of the plan. "But lets take my company limo, it'll be much more fun!"

Carl and Andy looked much happier now and were openly smiling, no, rather leering, at me. I felt my body tremble slightly, a damp patch was forming between my legs.

We finished our drinks and Brad's limo pulled up outside. I felt more eyes on me as all five of us walked to the door. Brad sat up front with the driver and instructed him to drive out of the city and not to stop until he was told. The smile on my husband's face betrayed his obvious excitement and I knew he was dying for the action to begin.

As soon as the driver pulled the big car away and out into the street, George was taking his cock out. I like a man who knows what he wants and the others just sat back in stunned silence as I knelt on the floor in front of him and wrapped my fingers around his hot shaft. He was not huge, but nicely proportioned. His pants were quickly down around his ankles and he was pulling my head towards his erection. Slowly I licked the tip. A blob of pre-cum had oozed out of the eye and I lapped at it eagerly before sinking down to engulf him in my hot mouth. He groaned as I flicked my tongue around the sensitive head and began to fellate him properly. As his cock swelled and pulsated in my mouth, I felt hands on my body; two pairs, that I assumed - quite correctly - belonged to Andy and Carl. They weren't rough but rather insistent as the top of my dress was unfastened and pulled down exposing my boobs. I have nice breasts, so I've been told; firm and round with sensitive, upturned nipples that stand hard and red when they are stimulated. I moved into a more comfortable and more easily accessible position as I felt the rest of my dress being stripped from my body. Very soon only my panties, stockings and shoes remained between me and complete nakedness.

I heard George groan just before I felt his cock swell in my mouth. The inevitable was about to happen and I made ready. His cock slipped from between my painted lips and I squeezed his balls playfully. That was enough. The first jet of his thick cum hit me on the nose. He groaned again as the second and third stream issued forth and coated my face. I looked up at him and used my tongue to lap his juices from my skin before once again taking him back into my mouth and cleaning him off.

Andy and Carl were now trying to pull my little panties off so I sat back on the floor of the car and lifted my legs to allow them to proceed. I smiled as I saw their faces when my shaved pussy became visible. Andy looked a little surprised, but Carl simply moaned and dove his head between my spread legs. I was so horny, I came almost as soon as his tongue hit my engorged clit. I yelped as his teeth nipped me gently and shook uncontrollably as my orgasm rippled through my body. My juices flowed freely into his mouth and I could hear him lapping like a contented cat with the cream.

"Why don't you fuck her, Andy?" I heard my husband say to his youngest colleague. "She look's like she's about ready for it. Go on, give her what she wants!"

Andy seemed a little reluctant at first, but as his friends cheered him on he soon lost his inhibitions. Carl, now free of my pussy, helped him by sitting me up on the large back seat and spreading my legs as wide as he could. Andy unzipped slowly and dropped his pants. I gasped slightly when I saw his cock. I've seen many, as you might have guessed, but this one was big. Really big - at least eleven inches of throbbing meat! Andy shuffled on his knees between my outstretched thighs and positioned himself. Finding the correct angle was a little difficult and two or three jabs at my wet hole missed the mark. On his fourth thrust, I slid down a little and, Presto! In it went. God, I felt full! As he rammed into me his shaft stimulated my clit while Carl and George (now a little more recovered) played with my tits. It felt so wonderful. I exercise regularly and try to keep my pussy tight but I could feel my hole spreading and widening with each thrust of Andy's massive tool and before long I was cumming yet again. Carl and George had to hold me tightly as I shuddered and trembled so that their friend could continue plundering my pussy and striving towards his own climax.

"I want to cum on you. Like George did." he gasped through clenched teeth.

This was fine with me and I nodded enthusiastically. "Yes...yes...on my tits, baby...cum on Ally's tits!"

With a popping sound, Andy yanked his big dick from my abused vagina and bent over me jerking himself furiously. His eyes were tight shut and his lips drawn back in a sexual snarl. His orgasm hit with little warning. Huge ropes of semen leaping from the tip of his cock and splashing my hot breasts. My hands went to my tits and massaged the fluid into my skin but it just kept coming and coming and soon my fingers were as wet and sticky as my boobs.

As soon as Andy fell back, drained of his seed, Carl took his place. I was obviously to be given no rest and, as I looked up at my husband's, I could see his face contorted into a wicked grin. He was leaning over the front seat to view the proceedings, only his shoulders and head visible, but I could tell from his movements that he was jerking himself off as he watched the action.

Carl was a little smaller in the cock department than his friend, but still a good eight inches long. His tool was quite thick, but my flowing juices and dilated hole eased his penetration of my vagina. Once inside, he went mad; frantically fucking me for all he was worth. My legs were lifted high into the air and I could feel his heavy balls slapping against my ass on each thrust. I had no idea how long we had been driving, but the noise of the town had long since disappeared and given way to the still night air of the countryside. A cock was pushed against my lips and then a second. I opened wide like a good little whore and allowed the first to enter. It tasted familiar and I guessed it to be George's. Then it was gone and immediately replaced by the second. My eyes were closed but I could tell that this cock belonged to Andy: the size gave it away completely and I could still taste myself on it.

While George and Andy took turns fucking my mouth, Carl was on the point of his first climax. I squeezed him with my pussy muscles and felt the resistance of his swelling tool. This time I was not even asked; Carl pulled his wet cock from my pussy and began to cum over my tits and belly. His two friends were not far behind him and, in a few more moments, I had another faceful of cum. I was exhausted and lay back on the seat trying to get my breath back. I looked over at Brad again. I knew from his face that he had also cum and had probably left a stain on the front seat. I guessed the driver would have fun explaining the state of his car in the morning! As if reading my mind, the driver leaned towards Brad and spoke for the first time.

"Jeez, Mr. Steadman. Look at the state of this vehicle. I gotta clean all this up!" he complained.

"Don't worry, Harry. I think we can make it worth your while." Brad looked over at me and winked. "We haven't finished with her just yet! Find a quiet place and pull over, okay?"

I felt the car slow and eventually pull off the quiet road and stop. The men had all dressed again, but I was still virtually naked with cum glistening on my body. The doors opened and everyone climbed out. My legs were weak and still trembling so Carl and George had to take an arm each and lift me out, each taking the opportunity to squeeze a tit of fondle a buttock as they did. Obviously I still had more work to do!

Harry, the driver, was hopping about from one foot to the other in excited anticipation of some illicit fun.

"Jeez, she looks hot, guys." he muttered as I was pulled from the back door. "My old lady

aint let me fuck her for months! I got full balls just waiting for ya baby!"

"Push her over the hood" I heard Brad say, "and hold her down. It's only right that Harry should have some fun too!"

I wasn't expecting this. Usually I'm the one giving the instructions, I'm usually in control. But the guys were not about to listen to a hooker. George and Brad picked me up and carried me to the front of the car and stretched me out face down over the hood. The gleaming black metal was still warm and my nipples heated as they were squashed against it.

"Spread her open!" Brad was giving the instructions now and I felt two pairs of hands grip my ankles and open me up. I knew that my pussy and ass was on display for all to see, but I was actually loving playing the submissive whore.

"Oh...oh...what are you doing?" I tried to sound convincing. "What are you going to do to me?"

"Ol' Harry here is gonna do you in the ass, that's what gonna happen!" laughed Brad.

This had not been a part of the plan, but it was a delicious addition nonetheless. Brad knows I love anal; the feel of a man's cock in my butt never fails to get my juices flowing.

"Oh no....not in my ass! Please!" I thought that I sounded really believable, even though I was longing to feel the unseen Harry enter through my back door.

As I hoped, the men ignored my feeble protestations and surrounded me; hands on my body holding me still. I couldn't see Harry, but I could sure feel him as he stood between my spread legs and slapped his hard tool up against my wet pussy. I groaned as he pushed himself into my cunt. He grunted and shoved his thick tool in and out of me a few times. When he was sure that he was fully hard and well lubricated, he placed the head against my anus and lunged in. I screamed out as he penetrated me. There was no finesse to his assault just pure, animal lust. I felt so full; my asshole stretched to the limit and a warm sensual feeling pervaded my whole being as he began to butt-fuck me.

Harry took his time at first, long deliberate strokes accompanied by a stream of verbal abuse - I loved it!

"Mmmmm in your ass bitch.....gonna ream that pretty little butt for you......ahhhhh.....oh, yes......gonna fuck you til I cum, slut!..."

"Do it on her, man." cried Andy "she's covered in it already. Cum on her ass!"

This was just enough to put Harry over the edge. My ass burned a little as he pulled out of me, but when I heard him groan and felt his seed hit the cheeks of my bottom, I knew that it was worth it.

On the way back to town in the car, Brad made a big show of paying me $500 with another $500 tip. I guessed that he would ask for it back later! Harry also received a $200 tip from the rest of the guys and so smiled all the way home.

Later in bed that night I asked Brad how he had enjoyed our little adventure. He didn't answer but simply rolled me over and, for the first time in our married life, plugged me straight in the ass. He thrust his fingers into my pussy and brought me to a shattering orgasm before, seconds later, cumming himself deep inside my butt. That was all the answer I needed. I knew that I had discovered a new submissive side to my nature and that Brad was likely to become far more adventurous with me. As I drifted off into a deep sleep, I half wondered where I was now going to find the time for my regular customers.

English Bob
English Bob
2,408 Followers