Alison’s Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big Gunz
Big Gunz
997 Followers

This time there would be no hesitation. She did not exactly know whether she was just now learning to enjoy his dominating game of wordplay or whether it was just her ravenous appetite for his manhood in her mouth, but her answer came swiftly.

"I want to suck your cock."

Ken was not even able to reply to her as she instantly took hold of his penis and slid it in between her impatient lips. He groaned in appreciation as she took him down her throat as deep as she could and then pulled her mouth completely off of him. One of his hands quickly found its way to the back of her head and grabbed a handful of her dirty blonde locks, pulling her lips back onto his throbbing meat. She looked up at him submissively as he flashed a wicked grin and used the fistful of her curls he had tangled in his fingers to push her further down onto him. He was now the one moaning non-stop as she skilfully sucked his cock for the next several minutes. Before long, he hauled back on her hair and pulled her lips off of his throbbing unit.

"Take off that fucking bra." He demanded, eyeing her tits hungrily.

Alison obeyed straight away, pulling her dress down to her waist and reaching around her back to unclasp her bra. She shot him a sinful smile as she squeezed her big breasts together, much to his enjoyment.

"Tell me what you're gonna do now." He whispered, both of them knowing the answer.

"I'm gonna fuck you with my tits." She replied. "I'm gonna wrap my big tits around that cock and fuck it."

Her chest was already slick with sweat and ready to go. Taking hold of his dick, she slid it into the tight tunnel of cleavage in between her globes. Immediately, he began to thrust his hips forward, pumping his shaft in between her huge melons. Once again, he reached down and took hold of her hair, controlling her motion as she bounced up and down. The head of his prick popped out of the top of her cleavage with each thrust and she would occasionally swipe the tip of her tongue across the tip, sending a shiver up his body each time.

"You like getting your tits fucked, don't you Alison?" He asked in between gasps for air.

She could only offer an affirmative grunt in response.

"Now tell me what you want." He commanded. "Tell me what you need now."

"You know what I want." She replied with a grin. "I want to ride that cock. I need to fuck you."

Ken repositioned himself on the bed and she immediately followed. Straddling overtop him, her cunt, now dripping with anticipation hovered above his rock hard penis. Her slick fuck-hole offered little resistance as she lowered herself down onto his throbbing manhood. As they both moaned in ecstasy, he placed his hands on her tight ass as she leaned forward and placed her hands on his chest. She began to slide up and down on his cock, slowly at first, then gradually increasing her speed. Her right hand soon moved from his chest to her slit and she began to ferociously rub her clit as she fucked him. She could not help but shout out his name as she bounced up and down on top of him. Her tangled curls danced on her shoulders to the rhythm of their lovemaking as her left hand moved to her swinging tits in a futile attempt to rein her giant bosom in. He let out an animalistic growl as she slowed her pace, rotating her hips and grinding her pussy deeply onto his dick.

"Fuck yes!" He exclaimed as he watched her swivel atop him. "Tell me what you're doing Alison. Tell me how good it feels."

"I'm fucking your big cock!" She shouted out, sensing her long awaited orgasm rapidly approaching. "It feels so good."

"C'mon Alison," he urged, wanting more from her. "Don't just tell me what it feels like, tell me how it makes you feel. Tell me what it makes you feel like."

"Oh, God!" She cried out as she picked up the tempo and began springing up and down as fast as she could. "I feel so slutty! I feel like a whore."

"That's it," he encouraged. "You like being a slut, don't you? It's what you wanted wasn't it?"

"Yes! God yes!" She admitted as her hands flew up to her head, her fingers running wildly through her hair in the throes of lust. "I wanted it so bad! I wanted to be a dirty little slut!"

With a near ear-splitting howl, the explosion hit her. Her body shook uncontrollably as her much-anticipated orgasm took hold of her with a fire she had never experienced before. She fell forward onto him as the release washed over her. He took hold of her impressive tits as she tenderly rolled her hips, swirling his cock inside of her drenched cunt. As she began to come down from the dizzying high of her eruption, he slowly guided her face to his and pulled her in for a deep kiss. She moaned softly as their tongues brushed against one another, but then, as quickly as it had begun the lip-lock ended.

Ken promptly went about repositioning the two of them, pulling her off of him forcefully and relocating her onto all fours. She let out a low moan as he moved in behind her and lightly brushed the tip of his prick against her swollen lips.

"Did you like coming on my cock Alison?" He asked her as he teased her with the head of his dick.

"You know I did." She whispered. "You know I did."

He thrust into her fast and hard. Slamming into her as deep as he could, the bed shifted several inches with the force of his plunge. Howling in response, she clutched at the sheets in an effort to maintain her balance.

"Tell me how much you love it." He demanded as he began pumping in and out of her. "Tell me how much you wanted it."

"It's feels so good." She groaned, stammering to speak with each thrust of his hips. "I wanted it so bad. I wanted to fuck you so bad."

He took hold of her hips as he pounded into her even faster, her body rocking back and forth in time with his tempo. She squealed as she felt his balls slapping her ass each time he drove his powerful hips forward.

"Tell me Alison," he implored. "Tell me how slutty it makes you feel and how much you love it."

"I'm such a slut!" She wailed as her tits swayed back and forth in time with his fuck-pace. "It feels so fucking good! I fucking love it!"

"That's it," he prodded as he pulled his hard dick out of her wet folds and slapped the head against her cunt several times. "Tell me what kind of a woman this makes you."

"I'm a dirty whore!" She shouted as he slid his member back inside her. "I'm a fucking slut!"

Not quite satisfied with her response, he leaned forward, reached underneath her and took hold of one of her tits, viciously pinching her already aching nipple and drawing a shriek of pleasure/pain from her.

"Tell me what kind of a wife that makes you Alison!" He ordered.

She felt sick to her stomach. With the mere mention of her marriage, she suddenly pictured her loving husband. She hated herself, but at the same time she did not want her new lover to stop. Amidst her conflicting feelings, the one overpowering emotion was still her seemingly unquenchable lust. She accepted her humiliation.

"Oh, God!" She cried out, tears literally welling up in her eyes. "I'm a dirty slut wife! A filthy, cheating whore!"

Ken's hand swiftly moved from her nipple around to her back and he took hold of her sweaty mess of dirty blonde hair. He pulled back hard and grunted as he continued to pound his cock into her as he spoke.

"Yes Alison!" He beamed. "Say the words. Tell me that's what you wanted to become. Tell me how much you love it."

"Yes! God, yes!" She sobbed, still torn between her guilt and the absolute arousal the dialogue was giving her. "I wanted it so fucking bad. I wanted to cheat. I love being a cheating little slut wife."

"That's it Alison," he urged, releasing her hair and bringing his hand down hard across her ass. "Be a cheating slut. Be the dirty slut you want to be. The slut you need to be."

She could feel another orgasm already brewing inside her. It actually disgusted her how much she was turned on by her adulterous actions, but she knew she could not fight it.

"Oh... it feels so fucking good." She moaned, both their explosions seemingly imminent. "I needed it so fucking bad. I needed to fucking cheat."

"You wanted to be a bad girl, didn't you Alison?" He growled, his balls beginning to tighten. "You needed to have a slutty little affair didn't you?"

"God, yes." She agreed wholeheartedly. "I needed to be bad. I needed to have a slutty affair."

"Yes Alison, yes!" He bellowed, his climax impending.

"I wanted to be a fucking whore." She continued, her own release close. "I wanted to cheat on my husband. I wanted to feel like a dirty fucking slut. I fucking needed it! I fucking love it!"

Her second orgasm of the night was just underway when Ken suddenly pulled out of her and quickly flipped her onto her back. Still reeling from her abrupt release, her eyes widened as she watched his hand glide over his cock several times. Without any encouragement from her lover, she knew exactly what he needed to hear.

"Come on my big tits baby!" She told him, squeezing her globes together and offering up a target. "Come on this cheating whore's big slutty tits!"

He aimed his pulsating dick at her chest and pumped his fist madly. Right on cue, he erupted, sending stream after stream of his pearly white fuck juice splashing onto her waiting bosom.

Alison closed her eyes and felt the hot liquid splash onto her tits. Quickly her pleasure and ecstasy were being replaced by guilt and remorse for what she had just done. For a second time she had cheated on her husband, the man she loved. She hated herself for the betrayal. Even worse, she hated herself for enjoying it so much.

Big Gunz
Big Gunz
997 Followers
12