Alison Wants To Be Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big Gunz
Big Gunz
997 Followers

His face tattooed with an arrogant grin, he watched as she spit on her hand and took a firm grip on his rigid shaft. Slowly she began to slide her hand up and down the full length of his dick, twisting her hand back and forth as she stroked him.

"Tell me what you want baby." She cooed, staring him right in the eyes as she jerked him. "Tell your little slut what to do."

"Suck it slut." He ordered, all too happy to play her game. "Suck my fuckin' cock you little whore."

She could barely contain her moan of pleasure at hearing the words. The only thing muffling said audible response was the fact that she immediately slid her lips around the tip of his pre-come oozing prick.

"Oh, that's it baby." Grady growled in acknowledgement. "Suck it."

Intuitively, his hand reached down and took hold of her hair, his fingers intertwining with her curls and pulling her closer to him as his hips slowly began to rhythmically push forward. The encouragement appreciated, but not at all needed, she reciprocated by taking as much of his manhood down her throat as she could before backing off just before hitting her gag reflex.

"You like that baby?" She asked, her hand continuing to jack him off. "You like this little slut sucking your cock?"

"Fuck yes." He answered quickly, his breath becoming rapid from her efforts "You're such a good little cocksucker."

Smiling at the compliment, Alison dropped her head back down and resumed sucking him off in earnest. Her hand working in unison with her talented lips and tongue, stroking his shaft as she bobbed up and down, sucking and licking every inch of him. She was like a woman possessed, her tongue swirling over the tip of his cock with each upstroke and then deep-throating him with each down stroke. He groaned in appreciation with each movement. Continuing to glide her hand up and down his dick, her lips then turned their attention elsewhere, moving down to his balls and alternately sucking them into her hungry mouth.

"Oh my God baby." He moaned, her skills sending him to the brink. "That feels so fucking good."

"Yeah?" She replied as her lips took a break from pleasuring him. "What else do you want this slut to do for you?"

"Fuck me with those tits slut." He shot back without a second of hesitation. "Fuck me with those big slutty tits."

More than happy to oblige, she promptly moved up and wrapped her ample boobs around his slick, wet cock. His hips swayed back and forth as his member settled into her waiting cleavage and she squeezed her jugs together to form a tight sleeve around his hard dick.

"You like that do you?" She asked as she began to match his hips swaying pace with her own up and down movements. "You like fucking my slutty tits?"

"Fuck yes!" He shouted out, his hips bucking harder with each stroke. "Your tits feel so good on my cock."

But as good as her bosom felt wrapped around his prick, Grady knew he would not last long if they kept it up. Not wanted to deny himself all of the pleasures he could get from his new young lover, he suddenly pulled her off of him and popped up onto his knees. Wasting no time or actions, he moved in behind her as she braced herself against the headboard of the bed.

"Say it slut." He demanded, wanting her to fully embrace her married bad girl fantasy. "Tell me what you want whore."

"Fuck me!" She cried out, almost coming just from the dialogue. "Fuck me from behind like the little bitch I am."

With that he took hold of his throbbing cock and slipped it easily in between her dripping cunt lips. Her hungry pussy swallowed him in and he grabbed hold of her hips and immediately began to pump back and forth.

"Is this what you wanted?" He questioned as his pounded her from behind. "Is this what you've been fantasizing about you little slut?"

"Yes," she moaned as his balls slapped against her ass. "Fuck yes."

Reaching forward, he grabbed a handful of her messy curls and pulled her up against him as he continued to slam into her.

"Tell me." He breathed into her ear. "Tell me how slutty you are."

"Oh fuck yes!" She bellowed, her bad girl fantasy being fulfilled with vigour. "I fucking fantasize about you all the time! When I masturbate and when I fuck my husband!"

"Oh Alison, you are such a dirty little whore aren't you?" He panted behind her. "You fuckin' wanted to come over here and be a slut didn't you?"

"I wanted it so fucking bad!" She answered immediately. "I needed it."

"Yeah, you need to be a slut, don't you?" He continued, his hands making their way around her body and taking hold of her bouncing breasts. "You needed to be a cheating little whore didn't you?"

"Uh huh." Was the only response she could manage as his hands squeezed her heaving bosom and his cock continued to glide in and out of her aching pussy.

"Tell me slut!" He barked, his fingers taking hold of her erect nipples and began pinching hard. "I wanna hear you say it!"

"Yes! Yes! Fuck yes!" She cried out, a mini-orgasm bursting as she did. "I needed it so fucking bad! I needed to be a cheating little slut with you! I fucking love it!"

"Now we're getting somewhere!" He shouted back as he surprised her by pulling out of her.

He flopped down onto the bed and swiftly pulled her down on top of him for a passionate, though brief kiss.

"Get on top of me and ride me like the slut you are." He whispered as their lips parted.

She obliged right away, straddling him and guiding his throbbing unit back into her snatch with a moan. Her hips started to rock back and forth immediately as her hands reached down to balance her against his hard chest.

"That's it baby!" Grady hooted as his hand crashed down on her left ass cheek with a loud and painful slap. "Now show me what kind of whore I'm fuckin'."

Spurned on by the spanking, she began to bounce up and down on him as fast and as hard as she could. Her tits dancing wildly as she thrashed atop him.

"C'mon baby!" He encouraged from below. "Tell me how big of a slut you are!"

"I'm such a fucking slut baby!" She cried out, their dialogue immensely adding to her building orgasm. "I wanted this so bad!"

"What did you want?" He demanded, delighting in her eagerness to be the bad girl. "Tell me slut!"

"I wanted to fuck you!" She wailed, her hands moving up to her chest and squeezing her tits. "I wanted to be a little whore for you!"

"Oh and you are baby." He concurred as he watched her pinch her nipples as her wet cunt continued to slide up and down his aching cock. "You know what else you are?"

"Tell me." She begged, loving every word she was hearing. "Tell me what I am."

"You're a cheating little slut wife." He proclaimed to her delight. "Aren't you?"

"Yes, God yes." She agreed with a whisper, her eyes squeezed shut as her head spun with pleasure.

"Say it!" He ordered, his hands joining hers on her bouncing bosom. "Tell me how much of a slut you are!"

"Fuck me!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. "I'm such a fucking whore! I'm a dirty little cheating slut of a wife and I love it!"

"That's it baby!" He yelled back, his hips thrusting upward in an attempt to match her frenzied fuck-pace on top of him. "You wanted to have a slutty little affair didn't you?"

"Oh yeah..." she cooed, the taboo term sending a shockwave through her body. "I wanted to have an affair. I wanted to cheat on my husband like a dirty little slut."

"You do love it, don't you?" Grady groaned. "Tell me. Tell me how much you love it!"

"I fucking love it!" She shrieked, completely absorbed in her need to climax. "I love cheating on my husband like a dirty whore. I love letting other men fuck me like a dirty, cheap slut!"

Finally, as she thrashed and bucked wildly atop his cock, her thunderous release burst out of her.

"Fuck yes!" He grunted on cue, finally hitting his limit as well.

He quickly tossed her off of his throbbing prick and flipped her onto her back, then bolted up to his knees beside her. Aiming his throbbing dick at her heaving bosom, he stroked it several times until it finally burst, sending string after string of his sperm splashing onto her tits.

Grady looked down at her in complete satisfaction. With a contented grin, he guided his softening cock over to her lips and watched as she eagerly accepted it into her mouth.

Alison looked up at her new lover as her tongue cleaned his sticky man juice off of his tool. It felt incredible to finally fully accept and embrace her forbidden fantasies. Looking up at the man who helped her realize those fantasies, she expected the same feelings of guilt and remorse to creep into her mind, just like after the last time she had betrayed her husband, but to her surprise they never came. Instead, she was left with the primal feelings of ecstasy and fulfilment... and the knowledge that this was only the beginning...

Big Gunz
Big Gunz
997 Followers
12