Alison's Adventurous Sister

Story Info
Susan falls in love.
4.5k words
4.04
21.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Burlington nKwame smiled, pleased with himself and his surroundings. He was at a well organised wedding among lots of well dressed men and pretty women. There was a whiff of expensive perfume about the place and Burlington looked forward to the evening with a sense of adventure. His brother was getting married at last.

The nKwame family had become rich and powerful during early colonial days by the simple expedient of selling their rivals to the Arab slavers who then sold them on to the European merchants for transportation across the Atlantic. When slavery was abolished in 1833 the family had invested in the acquisition of local lands and the education of their children. Some of the children went to Ovford, others to the Sorbonne, thus backing both sides in the struggle for Africa.

Burlington, or Burl as he was usually known, was not of the same intellectual caliber as his brother. He had failed his BA at Oxford, won an athletic scholarship to Harvard but failed to graduate there too. He had retired to West Africa and started a taxi business which would never make him rich; he just didn't have his brother's drive, ambition or ability.

His brother Glynbourne, on the other hand , was one of natures high flyers; Director designate of one of the largest investment banks in the US. A combination of considerable ability and a penchant for hard work had carried him to the top.

Glyn was just marrying a stunningly beautiful young white girl, herself a talented economist, called Alison. The bride was a perfect picture of maidenhood in her white satin gown, giving Burl a massive hard-on as she glided down the aisle on his brother's arm. What Burl wouldn't have given to be in his elder brother's shoes that night! He knew his brother's progenerative equipment was the envy of lesser men - and that meant nearly everybody, including himself - and he could picture the ample pleasure his young bride was about to experience.

Although, the age being what it was, he supposed she was already well aware of what awaited her. Girls nowadays didn't delay for the church bells to establish the sexual compatibility of their chosen mates.

At the reception, Burl had to make an effort to keep his eyes off Alison. Although he acknowledged his lust for his brother's bride, he resolved to do nothing he might later regret. He turned his attention to the pretty bridesmaid, Alison's younger sister, Susan.

Eighteen year old Susan was no match for Alison 's sharp intellect but she was kind, good natured and obedient. She had dressed carefully for her sister's wedding. She wore a white satin and lace bra, matching panties and garter belt, holding up sheer nylon stockings. She wore white open-toed high heels, a long white satin and lace slip and a pale blue satin dress that came down past her knees. Her blonde hair was pinned up with a simple tiara holding it in place. A single row pearl necklace and matching pearl earrings completed a very pretty picture.

Facially, Susan was like her sister but not so anyone would necessarily take them for sisters unless they were seen together. Where they were very similar though was at the rear. Susan had the same sort of curvature to her ass that Alison displayed; they were both the possessors of asses-to-die-for!

Observing this Burl found his hard-on just refused to simmer down. The bride and groom were dancing now. So he asked Susan to join him on the dance floor.

Susan had seen her sister Alison's betrothal to Glyn with great interest. The sisters had been brought up in a liberal family, so she could see nothing wrong in Alison marrying a black man, even one who was twenty years her senior. Her sister had already vouchsafed the secret of Glyn's 'equipment' and Susan let her imagination do the rest. As she thought of her sister impaling herself on Glyn's monstrous cock, she had to keep her own legs firmly together. She also knew her sister's secret, her two month old pregnancy!

At that point Burl came up and asked her to dance. He was a big man, six foot two in his socks, and he was broad-shouldered too. Seven years younger than his brother at thirty-five, Burl was not handsome. At best his face could be described as rugged, his lips too broad, his nose too flat and a hair-style that was neither crinkly, wavy nor straight, but a melange of all in an unregulated mess. His suit, on the other hand, was exquisitely cut and fitted, as was his shirt, the cuffs adorned with gold links.

Despite his bulk and Susan's slender build, they danced well together. Susan was pleasantly surprised at Burl's dancing skill and sense of rhythm. As they spun and she was pulled tightly into his body she could feel the swelling in his groin. It pleased her youthful nature to think she had managed to get this grown man worked up so quickly. It also made her feel horny!

After a suitable period of time, Alison and Glyn left to change into their 'going-away' clothes, off on their honeymoon.

Burl and Susan followed them out of the hall and went up the stairs to their rooms on the sixth floor. After the newly weds disappeared into their room, Susan went to her door, turned the key and went in. As she turned to close the door, Burl slipped in behind her with a laugh.

"Alone at last, little Susie," he declared. His hands slid round her waist and he pulled her to him. He bent and kissed the unresisting girl very gently on the lips. He kept his mouth slightly open, slowly increasing the pressure. Then, as she offered no resistance, he flicked his tongue softly along her upper lip. He was gratified to feel a wet slither of flesh on his broad lip as she responded. Her arms went round his neck and her whole body rested against his own.

He increased the pressure of the long kiss still more. His mouth opened wider as did hers, their tongues intertwining as their passions began to erupt.

His large hands dropped down and grasped the ass-to-die-for, pulling her onto his hard erection. Under the soft satin of her dress, her slip and her panties he felt the even softer flesh surrendering to his touch.

Susan thrilled as she felt the power of his protruding cock trying its best to burst out of his well cut suit trousers. The girl desperately wanted to experience the earth shattering pleasures that her older sister had told her about. She was no virgin at eighteen but her experiences had been frustrating to say the least. The men, or rather boys, she had allowed herself to experiment with had failed to provide either the excitement or the satisfaction she craved. She had begun to think herself indifferent to sex, but tonight was going to change all that.

She moved herself encouragingly against the lump she could feel growing against her belly and wallowed in the messy kiss that seemed to go on for ever.

Then he spoke, "Well, I wonder what your sister is up to just now?".

His fingers worked on the zip behind her neck. It slid down. He had done this before, obviously. As her dress slipped to the floor, Susan stepped out of it and pushed Burl's coat off his shoulders, undid his tie and began to unbutton his shirt. She was in a hurry and her nimble fingers worked on his belt and fly-zip too.

His suit trousers wouldn't go over his shoes, so Susan knelt to undo them. Burl seized the opportunity to reach over, lift Susan's slip and slide off her panties. In doing so, he allowed his by now rampant cock to escape its bondage within his boxers. It flipped out cheekily next to Susan's startled face. It was massively stiff, black and shiny.

The girl had browsed enough porn sites on the internet to know what men loved from their girls at this stage. She had finished with Burl's shoes and socks, his trousers were free, so she gave his cock her rapt attention. Grasping the giant with both hands, she stuck out her tongue experimentally, licking round the head.

Reassuring herself that it didn't taste too bad, she closed her mouth right over the head and tickled it with her tongue. Burl was ecstatic. This was better than he had ever imagined. Susan had completely ignored the precum and taken it into her pretty mouth. Burl could feel his balls about to discharge his semen and warned her, "I'm coming, girl!"

She let him go. She pushed him back and started mounting him. Holding his cock in one hand, she began to lower herself onto it as fast as she could. She squeeled a little with the strain, but managed to get half of Burl's ten inches of cock into her as he ejaculated his cum into her cunt.

"I'm coming now, Susan. I'm fucking you right now."

"That's right, Burl. Come in my cunt. I love it. I want to feel you coming and fucking me like that!"

As he emptied the product of his bollocks into her, Burl slowed a little.

"No, don't stop! Please fuck me again, Burl. I want to come too!" she cried.

In response, Burl rolled Susan over onto her back without withdrawing his cock from her. Then he began to vigorously pound into her, faster and faster until she began to scream with delight.

Burl could feel his cock becoming coated with her juices as she came noisily and breathlessly. Then she was laughing and kissing him. And thanking him for fucking her so well!

He picked her up and carried her to the bed. He could feel his cock, still hard, still needing to be satisfied, to be assuaged in the juices of the girl's luscious cunt. Slowly and methodically he ripped away her beautiful white satin and lace slip, her matching bra and garter belt. Then he tore away her nylon stockings until she was stark naked before him.

He pulled her legs apart and mounted her. He drove his still rampant prick into her cunt. It was still dripping with his cum and her own juices, so his prick slid into her easily. Only when it was fully inside her did she use her cunt muscles to tighten onto it, making it swell still further.

He closed his eyes and imagined he was fucking Alison, his delectable sister-in-law. He shafted young Susan over and over again, giving her an almost continuous string of orgasms as he shot load after load of his cum into her.

He didn't care about birth control. He actually enjoyed the thought of making this young white girl pregnant. It would satisfy his ego and , in the great scheme of things, would it really do her all that much harm to have a black baby?

As they finally collapsed exhausted, she nuzzled up to him, "Oh! Burl, that was fantastic! I never realised how good a fuck could be until today. I love you, Burl darling. I love the way you fuck me. I'd love to have your baby, darling."

Burl smiled. He rather hoped her wish would come true too. Then they drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, Burl lay dreaming about Alison sucking him off. He awoke to find Susan giving him the best blow-job he could ever remember. When he warned her he was coming she kept on sucking until he began to shoot his load into her mouth.

She swallowed valiantly, getting almost the whole lot down. There was just a small trickle running down her chin. She delicately wiped it off with her finger and swallowed that too.

When all the wedding guests had left the hotel, Susan took her new lover to her parents home where she still lived. Being the liberal minded couple they were, there was no objection when Susan made it plain that she expected Burl to share her bed each night.

The following two weeks were the most joyous in Susan's short life. She was having fantastic sex every night in her very own bed under her parents roof with their consent. Burl was happy enough. He was not only ploughing Susan's cunt every night but lubricating her to-die-for-ass and her willing mouth as well. But when he closed his eyes it was his sister-in-law Alison who was impaled on his cock.

Susan seemed to have a perpetual grin on her pretty face, even more so when the date for her period came and went!

It was during a phone call with her sister, just back from the honeymoon, that Susan's world came tumbling down. Alison told her the aweful truth; that Burl already had a wife and three children in West Africa.

Next day he slunk off home to his family and his taxi business, leaving Susan drenched in tears. As far as she was concerned the only saving grace was that her period had arrived a week late.

Alson tried to console her sister to no avail.

"I even wish you hadn't told me. Then I might never have found out and would have stayed happy," she wailed, rather illogically.

Alison wracked her brains to find a way to console Susan to no avail. She and Glyn were off to the far East in a day or two. Alison sure didn't want to leave her sister feeling so bad.

Then she just happened to bump into Julie coming out of a department store. The old friends had a coffee together and Alison told Julie about her sister's troubles.

"Why not send her to me for a few days?" Julie suggested.

Alison hesitated. She was well aware that her friend had been working for some time now as a full-time protitute, a possibility she had herself once considered and rejected omly because the money wasn't good enough to tempt her from her investment banking job.

Alison had no sexual hang-ups since her experiemces with Mel and Nig a year ago. They had awakened a very strong sex drive in her that only Glyn had been able to satisfy.

"Okay, Julie. I'll send her down to you. Treat her carefully though as I would hate her to come to any harm," Alison told her friend.

When she arrived at Julie's apartment, Susan still had the sniffles. Her eyes were red, as was her nose. She looked far from the delectable young girl Burl had ravished such a short time before.

Julie had taken in a new lodger after Alison left. Her name was Natalie and she was a twenty year old brunette with a very pretty face and a body where all the curves seemed perfextly proportioned.

After the introductions, the three girls prepared a meal and sat nattering over the coffee and liqueurs. Susan slowly began to thaw. Somehow it was easier talking to comparative strangers and she confessed she had been taken in, She had fallen for a very plausiable rogue who had used her.

"Did you get nothing from the experiences you had with him?" Natalie asked.

"How do you mean?" Susan replied.

"Well, didn't you learn anything about sexual techniques - you know - all the different positions and holds and all that sort of thing?" Natalie said calmly.

"I suppose I did pick up a few things, I certainly learned what men like us to do!" Susan could feel herself blushing.

"Well then, your time with this Burl wasn't a complete waste, was it," Julie enjoined.

"Not if you look at it from that point of view," Susan agreed.

They had a few more drinks and turned in. Susan slept better than she had done for some time.

The following day, the other two had to go to work. Susan was amazed at how they dressed. They both wore skirts so short that their stocking tops and garter clips were clearly visible. And when they sat down they had to keep their legs crossed if noone was to get a view of their panties.

It made Susan giggle and the girls laughed too.

She got their meal ready for them when they got in at two in the morning. After eating all three of them crashed out.

The following evening Julie asked Susan if she would like to go with them. She wasn't too sure. She knew Julie and Natalie were a couple of whores and shrank from the implications of a night out with them.

"Come on Sue," said Julie, " We'll have a few drinks, a few laughs and maybe get dance or two. Then there's the chance of a good fuck at the end of it!"

Susan couldn't help herself from laughing at Julie's coarseness. And she was curious, anxious even, to discover her own reaction to sex with another black man. She never even contemplated having sex with anyone other than another black man!

So she and Natalie and Julie went down to a well known hostery. Susan was somewhat more conservatively dressed than the others. Her skirt was short but she wore a waist slip under it which hung down to cover her stockingt tops and garter straps. On top she wore a pretty white lacey bra. Natalie lent her a blouse.

Susan was shocked to discover it was see-through to the extent that every stich of her bra was clearly visible to all and subdery.

The others reassured her that it was the right sort of thing to wear for the evening they were going to enjoy, so eventually she put it on.

She looked at herself in the mirror and rather liked the effrontary of the blouse and the short skirt. Her hair was pulled up as it had been for her sister's wedding, but now she was wearing greeny eye shadow, pimk nail varnish and a gloss lipstick that gave her a much more tarty look.

Their assignment for the evening was to entertain six black musicians, members of a famous group on tour. Susan understood why they had wanted her along. Two amongst six would have been hard work indeed!

They sat drinking vodka and telling dirty jokes for half an hour before one of the group produced some 'weed' that they all passed around. Susan had never tried it before and it made her feel giddy. There was some music playing and one of the guys helped her to her feet and started to dance with her.

His hands were roaming over her tits and ass, even up her skirt, but Susan just didn't feel she minded it at all.

Indeed she started to giggle and stroke the guy's cock which was bulging out of his jeans. He pushed her down on her knees and unzipped his fly.

"Hey, Baby! Get it out and eat it!" he urged her.

She hurried to do his bidding. Hardly had she got his cock into her mouth when she felt hands pulling her panties down from behind. She stepped out of them.

Then hands grasped her waist and then she felt a big stiff cock entering her cunt from the rear. Having two cocks in her at the same time was a new delight for Susan and she was heartened by the encouraging comments from her companions. With her inhibitions lowered by the alcohol and drugs, she settled to enjoying the new sensations she was experiencing.

She was popular among the guys all of whom fucked her at least once. When the girls eventually got back to their apartment at four in the morning, Susan was asked by Julie how she felt and if she had enjoyed herself that night.

"I'd say that after my first night with Burl which was really something special for me, that was the happiest, most carefree I've ever known. I feel absolutely fine and relaxed," she replied, "somehow I've gotten rid of some of the tensions and anxieties I've been feeling lately."

She turned and grinned at her friends, "Frankly, darlings, I've had a damned good fuck and I enjoyed every minute of it! Playing the whore was just exactly what I needed."

Natalie and Julie both hugged her and kissed her. They were genuinely pleased at her reaction to the night's events. After a quick bite to eat, the three went to sleep.

The girl's minder, Martha, rang next day and told them there was a black football team who wanted some after-match 'entertainment'.There would be some other girls, five student nurses who occasionally worked for her, who would make up the numbers. She especially asked Susan to go and she readily agreed to play the whore for a second night.

The girls arrived as the match was finishing. The team were in a great circular hot bath togther.

When the girls arrived the men pulled them into the bath, clothes, shoes and all. Julie just managed to drop her cellphone over the side of the bath as she splashed in.

There were two guys for every girl and once again, amidst the splashing and screaming, Susan found herself being fucked by at least two men at once. At one stage she was being double-fucked, cunt and asshole, and sucking another guy's cock at the same time. As she told the other two at the end of the night,

"Honestly, I've had a whale of a time. I just didn't know fucking could be so much fun.I even enjoyed the sensation of being pulled into the bath with my clothes on and getting fucked in the wet."

12