All About Eve

Story Info
A young man comes of age with an older woman.
7.7k words
4.54
68.1k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parkk84
parkk84
335 Followers

Author's Note: A very close friend of mine wanted to submit this true story on his behalf. I did re-write it made a few tiny changes, but the basic narrative is as he presented it to me.

*

I've had my share of lovers, but there's always something special about the first. Here name was Eve, and this is my ode to her. This story takes some time to develop, so if stories like that aren't your cup of tea you might want to skip it.

I'm not sure where to begin, so I guess good place to start would be to describe the principle people involved and a bit of their backgrounds. First, a little bit about myself at the time. I was eighteen, and still a virgin. Not that I wasn't attractive; in fact I knew a lot of girls thought I was pretty good looking. Nevertheless, for whatever reason, despite being as horny as an 18-year-old boy, I had never gone all the way with a girl. In fact, I hadn't even got past kissing and some heavy petting. Some of my inexperience had to do with just being kind of shy, but looking back, I know what the main problem was.

Simply put, I wasn't all that attracted to girls my age. Even as a child, I had always connected better on an intellectual and emotional level with people older than myself. My friends tended to be older than me, and I often got along remarkably well with their parents. I was always a favorite with older relatives, like grandparents, uncles, and aunts, and I got along great with my parents too. Maybe that's why my romantic and sexual interests naturally gravitated towards older women as well. Anyway, that's enough about myself for now. Let's talk about Eve.

In many ways Eve is nothing like the type of woman you'd expect in a story like this. Why? Because if you knew her she'd be the last woman you'd expect to stray away from her marriage. Yes, Eve was a married woman. She was also a mother of three, with two sons slightly older than myself and a daughter approximately my age. Eve's husband, Larry, worked in an office. I'm not exactly sure what he did but from the affluent lifestyle they lived he obviously made a lot of money.

Eve was a very domestic woman. She loved to cook and kept a beautiful home. She did some volunteer work, and loved to travel. She also loved to exercise, particularly jogging, and had even participated in a marathon. She was extremely feminine, often cheerfully proclaiming herself as a "girlie girl" with a big smile on her face.

In many ways, Eve led the perfect life, but there was something missing. Despite the often hectic life she led, she often felt bored. Much of that had to do with Larry -- I doubt he ever realised just how fortunate he was to have a wife like Eve. In all fairness, she could be a bit of a henpeck at times, but still, Eve's positive attributes far outweighed her negatives. My affair with Eve was a brief one, but even long after it was over I still held her up as a standard in terms of the kind of woman I wanted to find and one day settle down with.

The connection I shared with Eve went far beyond the physical, but I understand that these stories rely upon the visual so I'll take some time to describe both myself and Eve at the time at which this story begins. I was 6' tall, and weighed about 190lbs. I was also very fit, as I played a lot of sports. That and some favorable genetics gave me a strong, trim body. I have sandy brown hair and hazel eyes, which I know a lot of women find attractive. As I said earlier, I got my share of attention from girls my age. At the time of this story, I was 18 and just out of high school. I had decided to take a year off before going to college, so I spent much of my time hanging out with my friends and working.

Now for my description of Eve. Even in her early-forties, Eve was an absolutely stunning woman. She was quite tall, about 5'10'' or even a bit more. Like many women of Nordic heritage, she had pale blue eyes and shimmering blond hair. Eve's face was still incredibly beautiful despite the few creases that had crept in to show her age. If you saw Eve back then the first thought that would enter your mind is that she's a very beautiful woman who must have been absolutely gorgeous when she was younger. And, in fact, it's not hard to imagine what Eve looked like in her twenties as her daughter had inherited most of her mother's good looks and was very beautiful in her own right.

Like any horny boy my age, however, my eyes often wandered below the neck when looking at a woman, and in this respect, Eve more than held her own with most women even half her age. She had an incredibly sexy figure, with a large, well-proportioned bosom. However, even those shapely breasts were nothing compared to her peach-shaped ass. To say Eve had a great ass is an understatement, and being a self-professed "assman" I was absolutely taken at how hot her body looked from behind. Put the whole package together and you have a remarkably pretty face woman with some extremely sexy curves. That was Eve.

Eve often liked to dress in a pretty but conservative blouses and high heels or boots with either a skirt or blue jeans. She didn't wear a lot of makeup but what she did wear was applied very skilfully. Her blond hair was relatively short and always reflected the latest fashion. She loved to pamper herself with things like manicures and pedicures, the latter of which would be often displayed, as Eve regularly wore high-heeled, open toed shoes. I was absolutely smitten with Eve's feminine beauty from the first time I saw her, but it became much more than that. She was my first love.

The job I had taken was delivering flowers for a small floral shop in town, although I had other duties, such as carrying heavy boxes and helping to clean up. The money wasn't very good, but I liked the woman who owned and ran the place. Her name was Margo, a woman in her late fifties who was always pleasant with me. This is where I met Eve, as she worked there part-time. As I mentioned before, Eve was often bored at home, and the job was an excuse for her to get out of the house. She absolutely loved flowers, and had an impressive flower garden of her own to show for it. Eve's husband often chastised her for doing things like having a job at a flower shop, saying it was beneath her. I doubt he ever really understood his wife all that well.

Nothing much occurred the first couple of weeks of working there. It happened to be a busy time of year and so we mostly concentrated on work. Margo had a couple of other ladies who would help her during these times, and the group of four or five of them mostly kept to themselves. I just concentrated with doing a reliable job and staying in their good books. After the busy period ended, however, it was mostly just the three of us working at a time, and oftentimes only myself and either Margo or Eve. With the modest amount of business the small shop did, that was an adequate amount of staff. And this is when I got to know the both of them more intimately, and obviously when I fell in love with Eve.

It felt strange at first; this was before the whole "MILF" craze, and even I thought I must have something wrong with me for being so captivated by a woman more than twice my age. Everything about Eve simply enthralled me, from the graceful way she spoke and moved, to the scent of her perfume and the pretty outfits she always wore. Unlike the girls my age everything about her was so sophisticated, so classy, and above all, so womanly. Eve was more than comfortable in her own skin, and that plus her physical beauty gave her a sensual mystique that I could not help but get caught up in.

Eve was also the first woman who treated me as an adult, and that had a profound effect on me. I'd coveted other older women before Eve, but they were really more like schoolboy fantasies. Eve was the first woman that truly made me feel like our age difference wasn't an issue and we could have a normal relationship just like any other man and woman and, not surprisingly, this gave much substance to my desire for her. She was the first woman to call me "a man" without adding "young" in there somewhere. She was the first woman who treated me like a man without making me feel like I was being patronised. If she hadn't been married I think even our age difference wouldn't have stopped me from asking Eve out on a date, but of course that wasn't the case.

One additional comment about what ended up happening between Eve and I. Both of us had strict upbringings where marital infidelity was considered a cardinal sin. Neither of us had ever been involved in any kind of controversy or scandal. Although I know we can't be the only two people that has done something so utterly against our natures, what ultimately occurred was indeed unexpected.

You might say it all started innocently enough. As I spent more time at the flower shop Eve and I got to know each other better. Although I always had good relations with people older than myself it was different with Eve and, her obvious physical beauty aside, I found myself becoming more and more attracted to her in other ways too. Soon I found any excuse I could to be with her, and to my delight Eve made it obvious that she enjoyed my company as much as I did hers. Her eyes lit up whenever I came into work, a big smile covering her face. Oftentimes, when I'd be working on something in the back room Eve would come over to talk to me or tell a little joke that would have us both laughing. The physical space between us had become noticeably smaller too, and it wasn't that usual for Eve to put her arm around me or give me a little hug.

There was a definite chemistry bubbling between us, and surprisingly we had a fair number of shared interests. And even the likes we didn't share felt like it enhanced the attraction, especially those that she would classify as "male" and "female." Eve had what would likely be classified as a very old-fashioned attitude regarding how men should act and how they should treat women. By this time, I'd had plenty of awkward moments with girls my age, especially those I had been interested in romantically, and so Eve's straightforward manner was like a breath of fresh air. It wasn't long before I felt like I knew exactly what to say and do with her, and she always seemed to know exactly how to treat me.

Could we ever cross the line that kept us from becoming more than friends? Despite Eve being married, I began to wonder. It was against my upbringing but by this point my morals had been overtaken by my longing for her. I can't say I felt particularly guilty; as I said by this time I'd coveted many other older women, and most of them had been married too. The only difference was that Eve was sending me signals that made me think I might be able to do much more than merely admire her from afar.

Eve had much more at stake however. A marriage, three children, her reputation -- would she be willing to risk all of that for a tryst with a boy young enough to be her son? I got to the point where I had to know the answer. It was worth risking everything to me, even Eve's friendship. What I hadn't realised was that I hadn't been so deft at hiding my feelings for Eve as I had thought. Eve knew a little of what I was feeling. In fact, she felt flattered since she felt nothing would come of it. I was determined now to make sure she wouldn't get off that easily. I had to confront those feelings, and I wasn't going to stop until Eve did as well.

Even Margo took some notice that Eve and I had become very close. I remember the first time she kidded me about it. A pretty girl about my age had come into the shop to place an order. After the girl left, Eve teased me by asking if I thought the girl was attractive.

"Well, yeah, she's cute," I replied.

"Why didn't you ask her out?" Eve asked with a mischievous grin.

"Don't bother Eve," Margo suddenly interjected, "Jack's only interested in older women."

I looked at Eve in shock, turning three shades of red. Eve was surprised by the remark too, but soon started laughing, as did Margo.

It wasn't the first bit of flirtatious language involving Eve and I, although none of it had happened with Margo present before. Eve knew she was a beautiful woman, and loved being told she was beautiful. It had been a bit awkward for me at first, but I soon loved feeding her ego by showering Eve with compliments whenever we were alone. Besides, I wasn't just being polite; everything I said was true. It made Eve so happy; from what she told me I knew her husband treated her she wasn't even there, and she often felt neglected.

For the most part I tried to not criticise Larry in front of Eve, as I was worried about making my intentions towards her too obvious, but at times it was hard to bite my tongue. For one thing, the man was wholly unattractive. Larry was about fifty but looked much older and was balding horribly. He was also dangerously obese. Larry's cold demeanor certainly was nothing to be proud of either. Other than being a good provider I had no idea what redeeming qualities the man might possess.

Larry had an absolutely lovely and charming wife. And even at her age, Eve still turned plenty of heads, as I'd had a several male customers at the shop pull me aside and discretely inquire as to her "availability." Yet he took her completely for granted. He didn't deserve a woman like Eve. I suppose that made me even more dedicated to putting my plan in motion.

My first goal was to find a way to spend some time alone with Eve outside of work. I felt too clumsy asking her out for a "platonic date" so I decided to ask her about her exercise routine. As I mentioned earlier, Eve loved to jog, and had even participated in a marathon. I was in very good shape, but hadn't jogged before, so I asked for her some advice. Eve offered to give me some pointers, and before long we became jogging partners. Eve's neighborhood was noticably upscale and surrounded by some beautiful scenery, and she loved jogging in some nearby parks. And so that became our course.

I was still moving things very slowly at this point, but little by little I gained more confidence. Eve began to further lower her defences around me too, and after a while I not only got to admire Eve's smart, charming, and beautiful side, but her sexual side as well. The little jokes we'd tell each other began to take on a bawdy tone, and of course, Eve loved to playfully torment me to no end about my still being a virgin. I have to admit, it felt a bit weird a first. I'd always kept a respectful distance from my "elders" and now I was trading dirty jokes with a woman who was old enough to be my mother; a woman I felt extremely attracted to and one I suspected felt the same way about me.

What was even harder to get used to were the occasional moments when the ribald comments involved us directly. For example, one day when we were at work Eve told me she'd bought a new pair of jeans and naughtily added that she bought them because they really made her ass look great.

"It already looks great," I replied, still feeling somewhat nervous about talking this way around her. As I said before, I really wasn't used to flirting with a woman more than twice my age. I certainly had never told one that old that I thought she had a great ass even though it was true in Eve's case. (I think she'd caught me a few times ogling her ass by now; there was another time we'd run out of chairs at work and Eve kidded me by asking if it was alright for her to sit on my lap. I blushed horribly at the suggestion, and she just laughed.)

"You noticed?" she teased, enjoying my latest predicament. I'm not sure if Eve was aware, but just talking with her this way was giving me an erection.

"Any man with a pulse would," I laughed. (I would have loved to have added 'except your husband,' but I didn't want to hurt her).

Eve grinned contentedly, loving the attention, and so I continued.

"Why don't you wear them to work? It might drive up sales."

Eve broke out in her beautiful, feminine laugh, her face beaming with delight. She looked so gorgeous at that moment I wanted to take her in my arms and kiss her. If we hadn't been expecting Margo to arrive any minute, I might have even summoned up the courage and done it. But I wasn't ready yet. The temperature of our flirting got more and more heated as time went by, however, and it got to the point where I just had to find out if there was really anything behind all of Eve's cock-teasing. Still, it took a few more weeks of this before I was confident enough to take the next step.

As I mentioned earlier, I started jogging with Eve. Sometimes I'd come in to her house for a bit, either before we ran or after. Eventually, I'd find other excuses to come over and visit. I even got to know her family a bit. Eve's sons were two hulking young men, easily 6'5'' and well over 200lbs. Whatever I had in mind with Eve, I certainly didn't want these two to find out about it. Amy, her daughter, was also very tall. She looked like a younger version of her mother, beautiful, although Amy lacked much of Eve's warm, outgoing personality. I didn't particularly like her husband Larry, and it wasn't just because of the way he treated Eve. He seemed very aloof to me and disagreeable in general. Nevertheless, he tolerated me being around, so I guess that was something good about him. Larry's ego also convinced him that he had nothing to worry about regarding his wife having me as a friend, which was another positive as far as I was concerned.

Much of the groundwork to my plan had been laid, but I still hadn't taken the definitive step that showed Eve that my feelings for her crossed the friendship line. Maybe it was silly, maybe it was a stroke of genius, but I wrote Eve a poem. I don't have it nor is it probably worthy to reprint here, but the gist of poem laid what I had wanted to tell her. My only "out" was to tell Eve, before she read it, that I knew I couldn't have her but that "this is the poem I'd write to her if I could." It wasn't crude, but it wasn't exactly clean either, as I made it clear that wanted to go to bed with her. Mostly, however, the poem expressed my love for her. Nevertheless, I tried my best to make it sound classy. Everything about Eve spoke "class" to me, and I thought she might appreciate this approach.

And so we sat together on Eve's couch while she read. I watched her intently, trying to discern what she might be feeling. As for myself, I felt so nervous I could practically feel my heart trying to pound it's way out of my chest. By the end of reading the poem, I could tell Eve had been moved emotionally.

"Jack..." Eve stammered, "I don't know what to say."

I wasn't sure how to proceed. I still felt terribly nervous, and actually considered retreating to the safety of our friendship by trying to re-assure Eve that the poem was only "hypothetical," but I knew I'd come too far to go back now. Instead, I spoke to Eve about how I felt about her and told her I wanted to be her lover. I also told Eve she was being short-changed by her marriage and that she shouldn't allow that to keep her to returning my feelings.

"If you think I'm leaving my husband you're crazy," Eve said. But she knew I wasn't asking for that. Eve paused for a minute, silently looking down at the page as she didn't know what to say next. I put my arm around Eve's shoulder, cautiously, as I wasn't sure how she'd react. Thankfully, she allowed it.

I gave her a few minutes to think and when I felt the tenseness in her relax a bit pulled her closer to an embrace.

"I love you so much Eve," I said.

Eve peered up at me for a few moments as our eyes met, still looking a bit agitated.

"No one can find out," she said, finally speaking.

Feeling emboldened, I pulled Eve closer until I at long last tasted the soft lips that had been mesmerising me for months. Truth be told, I wasn't all that experienced with kissing, and the encounter was as awkward as it was thrilling. I could tell Eve felt uncomfortable too, as what we were doing was obviously sailing through uncharted waters for her as well. Nevertheless, I still felt the sparks of sexual excitement firing between us.

parkk84
parkk84
335 Followers