All About Pleasure

Story Info
Couple share themselves with a black man.
12.9k words
3.61
123.8k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers

Todd Mitchell was relaxing at home on a Saturday night, reading a magazine and periodically glancing at a basketball game on television.

He was home alone that night. His 17-year-old son was on the road with his high school basketball team, his 14-year-old daughter was on a sleepover at a friend's house and his wife, Emily, was spending the night on the coast with two of her girlfriends from work. His wife's best friend from work had won a free overnight stay at one of the casinos, and had invited Emily and another friend to accompany her.

It was around 9 p.m. when the telephone rang. Todd picked it up and heard his wife's voice on the other end of the line.

"You guys having a good time?" Todd asked after they'd greeted each other.

"I'm... unh... having a... great time," Emily answered.

"Are you OK?" Todd said. Emily sounded breathless, like she was exerting a lot of energy.

"Couldn't... be better," she said. "Remember a couple of weeks ago... what we talked about..."

Todd's stomach suddenly did somersaults and he felt his cock starting to tingle. He knew now why his wife sounded so out of breath.

"You didn't," he said, as a smile slowly creased his face. He took the phone back to his bedroom, shut and locked the door, and lay back on their bed.

"I did," Emily said. "I... oooooh! God, do that again! Ummmmm, yeah, baby!"

"You found a guy?" Todd asked, as he caressed his stiffening cock through his sweatpants.

"Uh-huh," Emily said. "And he agreed to... oh yeah, fuck me with that thing! Jee-zus!"

"He's fucking you now?" Todd said, as he pulled his t-shirt and sweats off and began to stroke his cock.

"Um-hummm," Emily purred into the phone. "Here, listen." And Todd suddenly heard the steady squishing sound of a man's cock moving back and forth in a hot pussy. Todd's cock was as hard as he could ever remember it as he spread the copious precum over the head and shaft while he listened to his wife getting fucked by some strange man she had just met.

"Like that?" Emily said as she got back on the phone.

"Does he... have a big cock?" Todd said, as he took a tube of KY jelly, squeezed out a little bit onto his fingers and began to work the lubricant up and down his throbbing-hard dick.

"Not too big," she said. "It's a little bit longer than yours, but not nearly as fat. It's... pretty nice. Oh! unh, yeah, fuck... me harder. He's... very good. Ah, ah yeah!"

Todd listened excitedly over the next few minutes as his wife gasped, panted, cooed and squealed while she got fucked. His cock was ballistic as he listened to the couple climb toward their climax. And he clearly heard the man who was fucking his wife exhorting her, grunting and gasping himself, until they both cried out as their orgasm spilled over.

At the same moment, Todd's cock exploded with one of the hardest cumshots he'd ever had. The first spurt hit him in the cheek, the second hit his collarbone, and the rest was scattered all over his chest, before oozing out onto his fist, as he squeezed the last few drops of cum out of his satiated cock.

"Whew! That was nice," Emily said as she got back on the phone. "I'll tell you all about it tomorrow when we get back. Here, Clayton wants to talk to you."

"Hey, man, I'm Clayton, Clayton DuBois, and your wife says you're interested in a little threesome," said a pleasant, still-panting voice that sounded like it was coming from a youngish black man.

"Todd Mitchell, and yeah, we've talked about it," Todd said. He thought it was weird to be talking on the phone to a man who had just fucked his wife.

"She says you want to feel a black cock in your ass, taste a black cock in your mouth, feel a black ass on your dick," Clayton continued.

"Doesn't really matter what color he is," Todd said. "But, yeah, that's been our fantasy for a long time."

"Well, Honey, I'm your man," Clayton said. "I gotta say, if you're as hot as your old lady, as hot as she says you are, we're gonna have us a high time. I'm all about pleasure, yours, mine and ours, and if things work out, I'd love to please you the way your wife pleased me. Sort of my way of thanking you for a good time."

"Uh, my pleasure, I guess," Todd said with a sardonic chuckle.

"Here, Emily wants a last word with you," Clayton said. "Seriously, Todd, I am looking forward to meeting you."

"Are you OK with this?" Emily said when she got back on the phone, her breathing more under control now. "I know we talked about it that night, but we say a lot of things when we're hot and horny."

"Baby, I can't wait," Todd said. "You ought to see the cum that I just shot all over myself. Hell, the first shot hit my face, that's how hot you made me. I can't wait for you to come home, and I can't wait to meet your friend. You have fun, and I'll see you tomorrow. I love you."

"I love you too, baby," Emily said. "And thank you. You're the best. You just better be ready, 'cause I'm gonna fuck your lights out when I get home."

"I'm counting on that," Todd said. Then they said their goodbyes and hung up the phone.

Todd lay back on his bed and thought back a couple of weeks. He'd had to work late that Friday, after getting back from a business trip, and had come home to find the house dark, except for a light in his bedroom. He'd walked in to find Emily reclining on the bed naked, her right hand languidly working in her juicy pussy, and a wire snaking out of her ass.

"Guess what," she'd said in a sultry tone. Todd just stared. "I'm horny, and I couldn't wait. I've got the bullet right where you like it, and it feels oh so gooood. Quick! Get your clothes off and get in the bed. I want you awfully bad."

Todd quickly got naked, his fat 7-inch dick already hard and leaking. He and Emily had been married almost 20 years, but he had never gotten tired of her. Why should he? Emily was a real beauty, with straight auburn hair that stopped just short of her shoulders and dazzling hazel eyes. She was a little shorter than average, with smallish breasts and a slim body that she kept in good shape.

Plus, she had a wicked mind, she liked to fuck, and she was up for just about anything, as long as it involved her beloved husband. Todd was right at six feet tall, with short brown hair, a full moustache and a pleasant personality. He, too, kept himself in good shape - in fact, he and Emily often met for lunch at their health club, since they worked near each other. On several occasions, they had found a secluded spot at the club and had concluded their workout with a fast, furious fuck. They jokingly called it, "the true businessman's lunch."

Todd lay naked next to his wife, and as he kissed her deeply, passionately, he could hear the subtle buzzing of the vibrator that was buried in her ass. His hand swiped Emily's well-trimmed pussy, and she groaned as he found her dripping wet. Emily squeezed out a thick dollop of jelly, wrapped her hand around his rigid pole and began to lightly stroke him.

Every third or fourth down stroke, she slid her hand between his butt cheeks and ran her fingers over his rear opening, getting him slick. They had both discovered early in their relationship how sensitive they were back there, and anal sex was a major part of their love life.

Todd considered himself bisexual, and had long fantasized about a man fucking his ass, but it had never yet happened. But Emily had used her strap-on to fuck him on many occasions, and he had often fucked Emily's ass while she rode one of her dildoes in her pussy, to simulate a double penetration, yet another of their major fantasies.

And now she was ready to broach a subject she'd been mulling in her mind for several days, ever since Todd had agreed to let her go with her friends to the casino.

"When I go down with Kathy, do you think I might be able to look for a man who'd be willing to get in a threesome with us, someone who'd be willing fuck you while I watched?" Emily said, as her middle finger slid past Todd's sphinchter and into his ass, while he took over stroking his purple boner. "You know there's bound to be someone down there who'd be ideal."

"If you can find someone, go for it," Todd said.

"And maybe if he's a black guy, would you like that?" Emily said, huskily. Todd just groaned as his wife began to construct one of their biggest fantasies. "Of course, I wouldn't do anything without you there. Well, maybe let him look at my tits, and maybe I might give his cock a feel. You know, get an idea of what he's got."

"But he's got to be willing to fuck me," Todd said, his voice trembling with lust. Emily pulled her husband over so that he was on top of her, and Todd's cock, like a heat-seeking missile, found his wife's steaming cunt. He pushed his hips forward and smoothly slid his cock up Emily's pussy. They both groaned as he quickly got up to speed, working his cock back and forth in her muscular box.

"And if I find this guy, how far am I allowed to go?" Emily said, her eyes sparkling with mischief. That was when Todd said the fateful words.

"Baby, if you find a guy who's willing to meet us and fuck my hot ass, he can fuck your hot little pussy and fill you up with his cum," Todd said, in a gasping voice. "All I want is for you to tell me alllllll about it."

Emily's eyes rolled back in her head as she matched her husband's thrusts. Her orgasm had been building all day, and she had come home so horny she couldn't see straight. The kids were at the school. Rusty was playing in a game and Lisa was watching the game with her friends, leaving them with the house to themselves.

In fact, they had both been horny, since Todd had been out of town on business for the past three days. Todd's cock was like a machine as he felt himself hitting the nut strokes. They gasped and cried in unison as a powerful mutual orgasm built to a head.

Emily threw her head back and arched her back as her body went into convulsions. Todd buried his face in his wife's hair as he lost control and a white-hot explosion of molten cum burst out the end of his cock, basting her pussy with his hot sauce.

"God, I love you so much," Todd said, when the spasms had finally died down somewhat. "I can't believe I've got you."

"Oh, baby, I'm all yours," Emily said. "So, were you serious about a threesome? About letting some other man fuck me?"

"If you can find a man, black or white, who wants to get into a threesome and is willing to fuck me and let me fuck him, he can do anything he wants with you," Todd said.

Getting into a threesome, with a man or a woman, or even a foursome with another couple, had always been one of their biggest fantasies. But they lived in a small-sized city in a fairly conservative area, and they had just never found the right means and opportunity to make it happen. And as they had rolled over together and fallen asleep that night, Todd had been fairly certain that it would remain a fantasy.

But now it had happened. Emily had apparently met a man who fit their criteria, and she had apparently felt comfortable enough with him to let him fuck her. Most men would have been jealous, but Todd was secure enough with himself, secure enough with Emily and secure enough in their relationship to let her do her thing, knowing she'd fill him in on all the juicy details.

Nevertheless, he spent a restless night alone in his bed that night. He conjured up all kinds of images about what Emily might be doing at that moment, and some fears crept in. Was she all right? Had she misjudged her lover? Would she be as eager to tell her story as she had been earlier? And, finally, would it in any way change the nature of their relationship, now that she had fucked a man outside the marriage?

They had deliberately left the words, "forsaking all others," out of their vows when they had gotten married, because they both knew even then that the time might come when they might want to open up their sex life to others. It hadn't happened until that night, but now that it had, there could potentially be a new dynamic to their relationship.

He finally dropped into a deep sleep an hour or so before baybreak, and got up around noon. He was gratified, then, when Kathy's car pulled into the driveway just two hours later, and Emily climbed out. She retrieved her things, then waved as her friends drove off.

The moment she walked through the door, Todd knew his fears had been unfounded. She had that look of lust on her face that he knew so well, and she hugged and kissed him deeply. Todd's cock swelled as he thought about what his wife had been up to the night before.

There was no hesitation at all. After giving the kids a quick greeting, they were locked in their bedroom, naked in bed, with Todd stroking Emily's dripping-wet crotch and Emily lightly jacking Todd's iron-hard cock. He listened in rapture as Emily told how she had met Clayton, how he had come on to her, how she had worked him until he'd agreed to a threesome and how he'd fucked her.

Emily had been playing the quarter slots, just messing around while her friends were set up at the blackjack table. She had hit a modest jackpot, and won $115. A good-looking, well-dressed black man who looked to be in his mid-30s was playing a machine close by, and he congratulated her on her jackpot. She had already had a couple of drinks, so she was feeling kind of loose, and she immediately sized him up as a possibility.

Clayton was about 6-1 and well-built, but he didn't appear to be a muscle freak. In fact, he had somewhat delicate features. He had short hair and skin the color of chocolate. Emily was immediately attracted to him, as he was to her. They had had a few drinks together, where she learned he worked there on the coast for a bank, but liked to come to this particular casino for recreation. He was a bachelor who lived alone.

He had taken her to a restaurant at the casino, a place where they could have a little privacy, and as they ate, he clearly came on to her, telling her how sexy she was and how she turned him on. But Emily was noncommital until she asked him the pivotal question.

"How do you feel about gays, and gay sex?" she'd said. He'd smiled devilishly, and that was when she knew she had him.

"I've... been known to entertain a guy or two in my time," he said. "I have an older cousin who's gay, and he seduced me one time when I was in college. I like it, not as much as I like sex with pretty women like you, but it's a nice change of pace."

"So you're bi," Emily had said, feeling her pussy begin to swell and moisten.

"Very much so," Clayton said. That was when she told him about her and Todd's fantasy. She could see the excitement in his eyes as she described what they wanted to do.

"That's just the kind of man I like," he'd said. "I don't go for the fruits. Give me a real man, and I'll take him to places he's only dreamed about."

They had kissed then, hotly, and Clayton had invited her to his apartment, but she'd declined, saying she'd prefer that they get a room there at the casino. He'd fucked her once - with a condom - while she was on the phone with Todd, then they'd spent a long time in a 69 before he finally came in her mouth.

Clayton had proven to be very inventive and very sensual. His mouth was everywhere, including licking her anus, and he had made her cum a half-dozen times.

She had gotten back to the room where she and her friends were staying around midnight, but her friends hadn't returned yet, so they didn't know she'd spent the previous four hours fucking a man who was not her husband. She was showered and asleep by the time they got back.

As Emily told Todd her story, he mounted her and pushed his cock into his wife's pussy from behind. When she got to the part about him licking her ass, he pulled out and pressed his cock to her butthole and pushed his way in. Emily went wild under her husband's anal assault, and they both came like rockets.

They planned to meet halfway between their home and the coast the next Saturday afternoon, to give the two men a chance to meet, and for everyone to swap blood test information. If they hit it off and the tests were clean, they'd set a date for an intimate rendezvous.

The next Saturday, they walked into a restaurant, and they saw Clayton sitting at a booth, a cup of coffee in front of him. Emily introduced Todd to Clayton and they shook hands firmly.

It turned out that Todd and Clayton had similar interests in sports, and they quickly got into a friendly conversation about their favorite teams. As they ate, they talked about a lot of things, sports, politics, even music. Clayton hated rap music, but loved soul and jazz, especially the masters like Charlie Parker and John Coltraine. Todd and Emily were more inclined to rock-and-roll, but they did own a Coltraine CD, and Todd, especially, loved 60s soul.

Finally, after their lunch had been cleared away, the conversation died, and there was a pregnant silence.

"So, what do you think?" Clayton said. "Are we going to do this?"

"It's up to Todd, I think," Emily replied. Todd just nodded his head.

"I think we're going to have some fun," he said, and they all laughed heartily

They exchanged their health information, and everyone had a clean slate, with no drugs or diseases to get in the way of their pleasure. Todd had already run a background check on Clayton through a friend of his who was a police detective, just to find out if there was anything in his past they should know about. And he suspected that Clayton had done the same with them.

Everybody checked out, and they had all gotten on splendidly, so the date was set for two weeks from that day. Todd would book a room at the casino where Emily had stayed the week before, and they agreed to meet a little after 1 p.m. that Saturday.

As they parted, Todd and Clayton looked deep in each other's eyes as they shook hands, and they could each see the lust already building. Clayton and Emily shared a hug, then they went their separate ways.

Todd and Emily fucked like two rabbits when they went to bed that night. After Todd had fucked Emily's hot pussy the first time, she broke out her strap-on, got it good and lubricated, then fucked her husband's ass while she reached around and stroked his regenerated cock until he shot a second cumload all over the sheet in front of him. Then he ate Emily's crotch - moving between her pussy and her ass - until she shivered with a second body-rattling climax.

Afterward, as they lay together soaking up the radiant feelings that come after two lovers have enjoyed a particularly memorable session, they agreed to abstain from sex for the next two weeks. They wanted to be full of spunk and ready to fuck when they met up with Clayton. It was tough, though, because Emily spent the whole two weeks subtly teasing her husband about it, whispering to him how good Clayton's cock was going to feel in his ass, how good it would taste in his mouth and how hot her pussy was going to feel when he fucked her after Clayton filled it with his cum.

Two weeks later, they were headed for the coast barely able to supress their excitement. Their kids were staying over with friends, so they didn't have to worry about leaving them home alone. They arrived at the casino a little after noon, brought their suitcase up to the room, then went down to the casino floor to meet Clayton.

They spotted him quickly, playing a slot machine. The trio greeted each other warmly and headed to the bar for a little icebreaker. Clayton and Todd each got a beer and Emily a vodka and club soda.

Emily then gave each man a yellow Cialis, which Todd sometimes took when they wanted to add some zip to their sexual experience. In his opinion, it was far better than Viagra, because the effects weren't as intense, but were much longer lasting, up to 36 hours. When they had their drinks, the men took their medicine, then toasted each other.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers