All About Zack Ch. 05

Story Info
Giving in to Zack, and a surprise from Tina.
3.6k words
4.44
101.2k
20
0

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 08/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

So there I was still in my tennis gear, with high heels, tights, and no panties or bra, with Zack's spunk pressed against my pussy.

I figured on getting a taxi back from the tennis club as soon as he dropped me off. Besides I hadn't played tennis for years, not that I was ever going to.

I still felt flushed as I opened the door to the lounge. I could hear my stepfather in the kitchen, probably making a cup of tea. He had a habit of just coming in and doing it when he was with mum, I didn't mind.

With every step I could feel a squelch between my legs. I could smell the slight whiff of spunk too. I just hoped dad couldn't.

"Hi," I said a little wary.

He turned smiling at me, "have we got time for a cup of tea?"

I nodded and watched him as he went back to making the tea. Dad was 62; he was slim and stood around 5'6". He had curly ginger hair that was disappearing fast; I always remember how thick it was when I was a young girl.

"Is mum OK?"

"Yes, oh I see what you mean. Yes she's fine, no sign of her illness coming back. Is Zack here?"

I shook my head, and then I watched a fleeting glance at my legs. I walked slowly to the fridge, my heels echoed on the tiles. I handed him the milk. As I swung the fridge door open to replace the milk, just for a split second, I saw his reflection in it. He was staring hard at my backside. I closed the fridge door slowly. His eyes were now trailing down my legs.

"What time are you playing tennis?" he asked, dropping his eyes to my legs again.

"I'm not now," I mumbled with a gulp.

"Shall we go in the lounge?" he asked.

He handed me the cup, but my hands were still shaking from earlier so I didn't take it. I just turned and walked to the lounge. He put the cups on the coffee table and sat in the chair rather awkwardly.

"Aren't you going to sit down?"

I didn't want to risk the chance of him glimpsing up my skirt. It was so short I figured he would see everything.

"No, I'll stand up."

I bent forward to pick up my cup. That was when I noticed my dark nipple through my white top. I turned away and walked to the windowsill, it was waist high so I placed my cup on it. I turned facing him.

"So what do you want to talk to me about?"

He took a deep breath, "it's not your mother that's ill it's me. I've got a few months left, 6 months or if I'm really lucky, a year. She didn't want me to tell anyone, she didn't want you all worrying."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know."

He gave me a little grin like he thought I didn't mean it.

"I know you won't lose too much sleep. But you and your sister will be looked after in my will, as of course will your mother."

I watched his eyes trail up my legs again. I shifted uncomfortably from one leg to the other. He knew he was embarrassing me with his dirty leers.

"Are you having an affair Sylvia?"

I don't know why I didn't deny it, but for some reason I felt tongue tied.

I watched him run a finger around his collar, like he was feeling restricted or hot.

We both heard a bump come from upstairs. I swallowed as his eyes searched mine. Then they seemed to drop to my breasts, and then they continued travelling down my legs.

"So you have a man upstairs, I knew you weren't going to play tennis, your mother had her doubts too. You had to wait until Zack went out, didn't you?"

I was stunned by my stepfather's accusations, and the little triumphant grin on his face. I remembered him walking in once, as Brian and I were having sex up in my bedroom when I lived with mum and him. He said he didn't hear us which I thought was a lie. He just grinned at me as he backed out of the door.

"Are you going to divorce Brian for the man upstairs?"

"I.... No.... I."

The lounge door swung open and Zack looked in.

"See you later Auntie I'm going out."

He nodded to my stepfather. As the front door closed I watched my stepfather's shocked face turn to knowing grin.

"So that was a surprise Sylvia. I'm very disappointed in you young lady."

"We, we aren't doing anything, nothing is going on I swear."

He just grinned and looked up into my eyes.

"You always did blush so terribly when you told a lie. Still I can't ignore that can I? This is going to devastate your mother."

He stood up and headed to the door. I chased after him and grabbed his arm.

"He's blackmailing me, because I slept with..."

"With whom Sylvia, do you honestly expect me to believe that?"

"He is I swear it's true," I pleaded frantically, "he's smart and manipulative, he has this hold over me because of what happened, don't tell mum, please don't?"

"Oh very good, you know you should have been an actress. I mean look at the way you are dressed? No bra and a little tennis outfit. Surely you don't expect me to believe Zack made you do it? I know he is a little strange sometimes. But just tell me the truth."

I stepped back and sat on the couch. I shook my head; I suppose now I had my answer about telling Tina what Zack was making me do, she wouldn't believe it either.

"So who was it? If he is blackmailing you who did you sleep with?"

"Danny, I slept with Danny." I blurted out.

"So Zack is screwing you because he found out what a slut you are?"

"No he hasn't fucked me you shit! I won't let him, I won't!" I screamed.

"Then my dear stepdaughter what is that white mess in your tights?"

I gasped and wrenched my hem down covering myself. I now knew I couldn't possibly convince him I was telling the truth. He was revelling in this now.

"Please don't tell mum?" I mumbled.

I just sat with my head in my hands. My life had turned to shit, and I was the one responsible.

"What if I went and asked Zack if he was blackmailing you, what would he say?"

"I told you he's clever. He would deny it," I whimpered.

"And Danny would he confess to Tina to save you from being cast out?"

"What do you think?" I snapped.

"You know I was always closer to Stephanie than you. I tried to be friendly, but you just didn't want to know did you?"

I looked up into his eyes. I could feel a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"You touch me and I go straight to mum."

"We don't want her upset do we, a cheating daughter and a cheating husband. Like I said I won't be here for much longer, and your sordid little secret will die with me."

I knew Stephanie went to the odd conference a few times; it just never registered what they were up too. She always teased me when she phoned. She always used to say our stepfather was very generous, and had a lot to offer.

"Zack must be quite a fuck for you to risk everything, dear stepdaughter? After what happened all those years ago between Stephanie and her friend, you must really have it bad for him."

I looked at him, as he sat down next to me. That bloody smug grin was eating me alive! I looked at his hand that rested on my thigh.

"Just tell me is Zack better than your husband?" he asked as he kissed my ear.

I suppose I should have denied it right away, I just looked down at my lap tugging my hem again that had slipped back up. We hadn't even had intercourse although all the signs pointed to it. I knew my stepfather was getting a thrill out of this, and I knew he wouldn't ever believe me.

"I don't think we need say anymore," he whispered, taking my silence as an admission of guilt.

He was panting heavily right in my ear. I cringed as I allowed him to kiss my trembling mouth.

He groaned lustfully, that's when I couldn't take anymore; I jumped up and stood staring out of the window.

"Have it your way Sylvia," he grunted.

I heard the downstairs loo flush, and the front door shut quietly. My fumbling fingers found my fag packet.

It was 20 minutes before Zack appeared. I looked at him full of hatred again.

"Don't say a thing Zack," I hissed.

He just shrugged his shoulders and went out again.

Sunday was the next time I saw Zack, where he had stayed I didn't care. But I could see he was back in 'little bastard mode'. Still I was ready for him now. I undid my dressing gown and let it drop to the floor. I stood naked before my nephew, apart from a pair of black hold up stockings.

"Why don't you quit pissing about and just fuck me Zack? Let's do this and get it over with now. That will be the end or so help me I'll tell everyone!"

I took his hand and pulled him up the stairs. I stripped him naked and started to suck his dick into life. He hadn't managed one word yet. Probably he didn't know what to say. Finally he seemed to get over the shock of what I was doing.

He pulled my head off his cock by my hair.

"So do you really want this auntie?"

I just looked up into his face, not really believing he could be this cool. For an instant I felt stupid and awkward. Didn't he want this? Didn't he want to fuck his aunt? My positive attitude now wavered, the anger that had forced me into these actions seemed to be lost somewhere.

"Well do you still want a fuck?"

I didn't get time to react; his handful of my hair got yanked towards him until he was buried in my mouth again.

He held me on his cock until I started sucking him again. He was in charge once more and that is what he liked.

I pulled slowly off his throbbing dick. Again he was asking me the same question. I reached out my hand and he pulled me to my feet. He smiled and took me to the bed. I just gazed at it. It wasn't supposed to be like this, he was supposed to feel guilty, but he didn't!

Now I was about to give myself to my nephew. I didn't want this, but at the same time I didn't want to resist. I felt his hand go around my shoulder; it was an odd caring gesture that was accompanied with a kiss on my head. He sat on the bed and just gazed between my legs. I whimpered as I stood in front of him, feeling his hand on my knee. I groaned as it travelled upwards.

"Holy shit!" I gasped, as he teased my trembling pussy lips.

I stared at the picture on the wall above the headboard, two lovers in a boat drifting up the river, just holding each other, on a bright summer day. My hand ran through the black curly hair of my nephew, as he buried his head between my legs. He had pulled me on top of his face, spreading my legs either side of his head. His fingers clawed gently at my ass cheeks, as his tongue very slowly travelled the length of my pussy.

I stared at the couple in the boat. My husband had bought the picture because he said the girl looked like me. Her lover had curly black hair, and she seemed besotted with him, cuddling into his chest. Black curly hair, just like Zack, and was that really me up there too?

"Oh!" I groaned, as his tongue penetrated my lips.

My fingers pulled a little more roughly through his hair. Could he feel his aunt's juices now? I'm sure I was running like a tap all over my nephew's face!

"Finger me too," I moaned softly.

I began rocking a little, just enough to feel his nose on my pussy, and then my clit. Did he think I was strange or disgusting doing this? Or did he like it; did he enjoy feeling his aunt submitting to him? His finger pushed deeper.

"Faster, I love it fast," I whimpered.

He groaned with a mouthful of juicy pussy. God such disgusting behaviour, how could anyone put up with this? He must have wondered how vile his aunt was for squeezing down on his face, just to find more of his nose to rub her clit on!

This was so delightfully perverted, an aunt riding the face of her nephew just to get off!

I shrieked and I cried, I tugged and I thrust down, just to take myself over the edge and into happy land!

My body was a quivering wreck again. I thought any minute now I would feel sick to the stomach. I thought I would jump off and lock myself in the loo until I died of starvation. No I had something else that would be such a thrill my orgasm would soon be a fading memory. I was going to put my nephew's cock in my cunt!

I reversed down the bed. There was his face wet with my juice. He was getting his breath back. He was panting very hard, but even more so as I lowered myself on his cock and started to fuck him.

"You're fucking unbelievable!" he gasped.

I wanted to grin at him. But just the thought of where his cock was left me with an open mouth!

I know from things I've read that some nephews would die to fuck their aunties. It would make them so happy they would feel physically sick! Just to feel the walls of her cunt around your cock, would be the stuff dreams are made of. Well just for the moment this aunt had all these feelings about her nephew!

I could feel his thickness in me as I bounced up and down. I mean that must be another thrill, watching your aunt doing all the work, yet another submission from aunt to nephew.

"You just lay there darling, let me do all the work," I cooed.

I could see it in his eyes now, that almost too good to be true look. I wanted to play on that just to please him and also to bring me closer to another orgasm!

"Am I good enough for you sweetheart, do you want me to do anything else?"

He shook his head like he thought I was mad or something.

"No it's fine," he whimpered, in a strange voice.

"Do you like the way your aunt's tits bounce?" I asked in a little voice.

I watched his eyes open wide as he just stared at them. I had given in again. I wanted to be mad at myself for not being angry at him. But the thought of him fucking me was all my head would allow!

"Am I good enough, can you feel how tight my cunt is around you cock?"

I found my body reacting to my own words. I slowly let my mouth drop open, and as I did, the shocked expression on his face turned into a dirty grin. His aunt had become so aroused that she couldn't hide it, she was giving herself completely.

I could see the delight on his face now. He was revelling in my panting and groaning. I tried telling myself to stop feeling like I was, after all this was the little shit who I vowed never to let fuck me. I had dragged him up the stairs, stripped him, sucked him, and now I was jumping up and down on him!

He reached up and began tormenting my hard nipples, and I just let him. We both knew he had won, and he didn't even force me this time!

"See you wanted it really auntie, I knew you would, you belong to me don't you Sylvie?"

I screwed my eyes shut tight, and as my pussy squelched and ran with juice, I mumbled, "Yes."

His hips thrust up into me. I could see sweat on his brow as he grunted.

"So is this what you wanted Zack, eh, to fuck your sexy aunt?"

I think I sort of hit the nail on the head with my last words, because he screamed out and his cock thrust deeper unloading into my cunt! I just pushed down on him until he was still. I collapsed forward panting and trying to catch my breath, with my nephew still embedded in me. I could feel him twitch his cock on purpose. It was then I remembered, it was then I jumped off of him. I ran to the bathroom and frantically washed myself.

"What's up with you?"

"Get to your room you little shit!" I yelled, as I slammed the bathroom door in his face. My happy land had slapped me on the face.

The next day Brian came home. He kept asking me if I was all right.

"Sylvia, would it help to talk about it?"

"No it fucking well wouldn't!" I screamed.

That was it, subject closed!

Zack stayed away from me the rest of the time we looked after him. Right until Tina collected him. As he went out the door he patted my ass, as I went to snap at him he waved the tape in my face. I quickly snatched it from him.

"If you are wondering, it was in your video cabinet all along. The second copy I made."

A week after Zack went home I went to Tina's house. She showed me her holiday and wedding photos.

"I don't know what happened to the one of you sat on Zack's knee," she said, searching through the pile of pictures.

Huh I could guess.

"Now are you going to tell me why you have been so miserable today? I mean I know wedding photos aren't everyone's cup of tea, but what's up?"

I shook my head not wanting to tell her. I had done so well, but now the guilt of going with Danny, coupled with what had happened with Zack, had my head in a spin.

"I know what it is Sylvia," she said, putting the photos down.

My god she knew everything! She gave me a little wry smile.

"Look I thought it would help, I mean I know about this fantasy you two have. Just once wouldn't do any harm. Just get over it Danny and I are cool about it."

"You knew about Danny, and me?" I gasped in shock.

"Hell sis, I was the one who told Danny to go for it. Besides didn't you once ask me what he was like in bed? So I thought before we married he could go with you. I tried telling you the day Zack came in, just before we went on honeymoon, but I couldn't risk him over hearing, poor lamb."

"Are you telling me you arranged this with Danny, and my husband?"

"No not Brian silly, I mean that was up to Danny, but I told him never to tell Brian I knew, until I had spoken to you first."

"But with what happened with my sister, how could you?" I mumbled.

"God that was years ago and I didn't really love Trevor. You're not planning to run off with my man are you?"

She began laughing at my horrified expression. Even when she calmed down she could see I was still numb.

"Don't worry Sylvie, we'll soon forget about it. I was only trying to help; it really is no big deal. Still he is good isn't he?"

I looked up from my coffee cup. I had enough of staring at white knuckles. I slowly calmed myself, and then I made my excuses and left.

I waited for Brian to come home from work, and launched into him before he had taken his coat off.

"Did Danny ever hint at Tina knowing we were having sex?"

Brian could see I was in no mood to be fucked around.

"Well no, but maybe afterwards he might have said something. But she didn't know she couldn't have."

I watched him slump in the chair. He looked like he was searching his mind.

"No he never did Sylvia, I'm sure about it, but why do you ask now?"

I let him work it out, and then his face turned up to look at me.

"That's right it was all your bloody sisters fault! We, no I, I have been sucking up to Zack for no fucking reason!"

Brian just shook his head in disbelief.

"So what now Brian, what the hell happens now?"

"Maybe we just try and forget it."

"Pathetic!" I snapped.

I moved to the door.

"Well you had just better pray I come on in a week's time, or the next day, or the fucking day after that!"

"Zack fucked you, you went that far?" he asked in disbelief.

My mouth opened and tried for several seconds to form words. In the end all I could do was nod and walk to the kitchen to prepare tea, leaving my husband shell shocked.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers