All About Zack Ch. 06

Story Info
My son and me.
3.5k words
4.47
134.5k
25

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 08/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers

My first husband ran off with one of my friends. We had only been married a year and he had managed to get her pregnant. Trevor my husband was too fond of the booze, a few pints and he would chase anything in a skirt. It wasn't really a surprise to me that he would go off with someone, but to run off with Stephanie leaving me with Zack our son kicked me in the stomach. What complicated things was 9 years later Brian my brother married Stephanie's sister! By this time of course Trevor was just a fading memory. But it was me who had to tell everyone to grow up and stop pussy footing around. Everyone seemed convinced I would go mad when they married, but to be honest I didn't give a fuck!

I devoted my time to looking after my son. He became the only focus in my life. Oh I had boyfriends, but I wasn't interested in anything long term. Zack was my boy and I would move heaven and earth to please him.

But one day I met this guy Danny, a big black guy who swept me off my feet. He was 31 years old and very hunky. I knew he was a bit of a lad, I had seen him dancing with the local tarts, all these young girls tripping over each other to get at him. So when he asked me out I was shocked. We dated and got engaged. Brian was against Danny and me from the start. He didn't want his sister marrying the local stud.

"Well I bet you wouldn't stop him fucking Sylvia? You still want her to do it don't you?"

"This isn't about that it's because..."

"It's because he's black that is why you don't like him!" I shrieked.

"No, god Tina he fucks around. You know what he's like?"

I narrowed my eyes, "well I bet you'd let him fuck your wife. She'd have him, even though she's not a slut like her sister, and let's face it you should know, you've had both!"

He just stood there lost for words. I was in full swing now and I didn't give a fuck about hurting anyone's feelings.

"Maybe you should quit buggering about and sneak off with Faye, she told me you two are still fucking around behind Sylvie's back."

"Oh you'd like that wouldn't you? Get your revenge for Stephanie snatching Trevor away!" Brian snapped.

"That was years ago Brian I'm over it," I softened a little, "go on then let Danny fuck her, she's always asking me if he's good in bed. Maybe she likes black dick, God that must turn you on thinking of her with Danny?" I said with a grin.

It was on Zack's 18th birthday that things really started to change. I watched from the lounge as Sylvia and Brian gave Zack a birthday present. Then he kissed his aunt. I smiled at them as Brian came in, we both looked back into the kitchen as Zack and Sylvia seemed to share another kiss. This time it wasn't just a peck it was full on the lips and lasted for a few seconds.

"Enjoy that did you?" I hissed at my brother.

He grabbed my arm as I went to go into the kitchen, "don't ruin his birthday Tina."

I moved back. My brother was right of course, but I would certainly talk to Zack later. Sylvia came back into the lounge and I could see how shocked she looked. Zack came in and looked almost arrogant. I had never seen this in my son before. Well it certainly taught Sylvia a lesson, assuming she was trying to humiliate my son on his birthday.

Danny was away that night with his friends, and I went up to Zack's room. As I tapped on the door I heard him shuffle around. He looked very red as I went in.

"So do you want to tell me about that kiss with your Auntie Sylvia?"

I sat on the bed, as I did the covers became tight over his body. I noticed his erection pushing the sheet up before he could hide it. A strange feeling came over me, just like when I used to tease my brother about my boyfriends. But this was my son; I couldn't tease him not like that, could I?

I flicked off the light, plunging the room into darkness. Zack had black curtains at his window, he said it made the room darker, he was into horror films he liked the thrill of them I suppose. But his room was pitch-black, and I couldn't see my hand in front of my face.

"You like Auntie Sylvie don't you darling? I've seen the way you look at her."

"She's not as pretty as you mum," he mumbled, after a few seconds.

"Oh and just how pretty am I?" I asked jokingly.

"When I marry a girl she'll have to be just like you. I love you mum, I love everything about you."

I stopped for awhile trying to choose my next words carefully. I could sense a slight movement under the sheets. Was my son was tossing himself off with his mother sat on the bed?

"What do you love about me darling?" I panted.

"You are so, sexy," he said with a worried gulp.

I curled up on the bed putting my head next to his. I could hear his rapid breathing. I felt so wet between my legs. I'd love to use the wine as an excuse but I can't. Again I could now detect the movement under the sheets, it was slight, but it was movement all the same.

"Did you try and make mummy jealous, kissing Sylvia like that?" I purred in his ear.

He breathed heavily through his nose.

"It worked honey, you shouldn't kiss anyone like that, until you get a girlfriend of course," I mumbled, letting my lips brush his ear with every word.

I felt him groan now he couldn't hide his lust.

"I love your legs mum. I, I love it when you, wear short, short skirts," he croaked.

"Have I got better legs than Auntie Sylvia? I've seen you looking at them."

"She doesn't wear miniskirts like, like you, do," he gasped.

"What if I told her too, would it please you darling?" I said softly.

"God!" he groaned.

"You know I'd do anything for you darling, anything you wanted," I whispered, and then kissed his cheek.

"I want to get back at Sylvia for you, for what her sister did."

"No you mustn't talk like that, it's not her fault, and it was years ago."

"I want you to wear a miniskirt all the time," he croaked.

"Do you sweetheart?" I breathed, as I squeezed my legs together.

I slipped my mouth over his, and just let my tongue lick his lips, and then I pushed into his mouth. I just couldn't stop myself.

"Do I kiss better than her Zack?" I groaned.

He grunted and groaned as his hand pumped, until he lay quite still. I kissed his forehead and moved of the bed.

"Happy birthday darling," I whispered, and then I closed his bedroom door.

The next morning I looked at the 39 year old looking back from the mirror. Nice blonde hair, a pretty face. Good firm C cup boobs, but a belly that I had to constantly fight with to keep flat. But legs that drew admiring glances, even my son's. On the whole then, I was pleased with how I looked. Danny came home early the next day before Zack had got up. I just decided to let things drop.

A week or so later Zack and I had a laugh about him seeing Sylvia in her underwear. It was quite innocent. I was lending Sylvia some short skirts, and Zack had seen her changing. Poor Sylvia didn't know where to look, of course I joked about it, but it was Zack I was more concerned about. I suppose I felt a little jealous.

"So you've seen Auntie Sylvia in her knickers, she's quite embarrassed about it you know?"

I moved into the bathroom and took over from him. I began running my fingers through his hair. I rubbed gently feeling my hands slide through the shampoo. I knew he was enjoying this, I could see goose bumps on his bare back.

"She'll get over it," he mumbled, "are you jealous again mum?"

I poured cold water over his head. He jumped and shrieked. We began laughing and messing about. He chucked a jug full of water over my top. I screamed and wrestled the jug off him. I was still laughing as he grabbed my arm, stopping me from soaking him again. We called a truce after awhile, but Zack's laughter had dropped now. I looked at him and saw his eyes staring at my soaked top.

"You'll have to change your top now. I can see your bra underneath."

I stood back and started undoing the buttons. Zack brushed my hands away and took over undressing me. I just stood there feeling his slightly trembling fingers, on my big soft breasts. He rubbed his hand over my mounds on purpose, trying to cover his actions by undoing my top. He just gazed at them as he pulled my blouse off.

"Your bra is, wet too, I, I can see through it," he mumbled.

I felt weak at the knees; did I really want to let this happen?

"Can you darling?" I mumbled.

Zack moved behind me, I felt his fingers unhook my bra. He pulled the straps slowly off my shoulders; he was soft and careful, almost like he was defusing a bomb. I felt the bra leave my breasts and when I looked up, there was Zack staring over my shoulder, and into the mirror at my tits. His eyes were focused down at them, and he had a longing in his eyes that I couldn't believe. I felt his lips on my neck, I wanted to watch him but I closed my eyes. Like what happened on his birthday I knew this was wrong. Only Danny coming home stopped it from going further or maybe beyond my control.

Again Zack and I didn't speak about what had happened. It was like we were both content to let these things slide or develop when they did.

I looked over my shoulder as Sylvia got out of the car. The little short skirt I insisted she wore slipped up her thighs. I watched Zack have a good look and I grinned at him.

"You are embarrassing your aunt," I whispered.

"Just keeping an eye on your competition mum, she has got nice legs."

"Are they better than my legs honey?" I asked.

"I don't think so, but you'll have to stand next to her so I can judge."

"Well in that case you had better stay behind us on the escalator, darling," I cooed.

Things were going well between Zack and me; it was fun watching Sylvia blush. As for Danny and me, well I knew I wouldn't see much of him as he was on the road most of the time. But I wasn't really missing him when he was away. OK when he was home we fucked like rabbits and we were good together, so I just assumed things would work themselves out. This might sound like I didn't love him, but I did, I just wasn't used to having a man around. After bringing Zack up, that was all I was focused on for the last 18 years, so being a wife, who I was soon going to be, would take a little getting used to. I know what I was doing with Zack wasn't right, but hell I bet nearly ever boy in the world has seen their mum's tits at some stage in their life! I still wanted to stop these feelings for my son, but he had his father's dark intense eyes, something that attracted me to Trevor in the first place.

I was away with Zack, when Danny fucked Sylvia. I promised Zack a little break, I wore miniskirts for him all the time but we never had sex. Although I did hear him tossing himself off in the hotel bathroom. So I just stayed in bed fingering my wet pussy! Besides I was more concerned with events at home. Brian had gone on about Danny fucking Sylvia whenever he got the chance. I suppose it was my fault for suggesting it in the first place. So I told Danny to go for it, just the once mind you. I made sure he knew it too!

Now the reason I agreed to this was because Sylvia and I were friends. I know this is going to stump some of you, but please try and understand. Brian was still fucking Faye, several times I threatened to tell Sylvia, and each time I did it stopped. But I knew my brother, and he had this thing about wife watching. I knew damn well Faye was a tart, and she would only be too pleased to have Brian give her the green light to fuck around. My concern was for Sylvia; now just remember it was her sister who fucked off with my husband, so why should I give a fuck? Well I did, I liked Sylvia with her big innocent eyes. I knew she worried about what happened years ago with her sister, but she really was a nice girl. Not only that but I liked watching my son leer at her, and the way she seemed so embarrassed by it. I suppose I've got a dark streak in me but what the hell, it couldn't do any real harm.

So Brian had this weird idea that if his wife went with someone else, she would want to again! I told him I thought he was mad, but he only believed what he wanted too.

I reckon some of you think I should have told Sylvia, but then would she believe me, after the history between her sister and me?

Zack and I didn't have anymore sexual contact for awhile. I made a mental note to tell him it was wrong, besides, Danny was giving me enough and I was happy with that. We talked about him fucking Sylvia, and after the event he told me the details. I sort of got off on it I guess. Still Danny had worn a condom, as poor Brian couldn't reproduce, so Sylvia wasn't on the pill.

I had tried to tell Sylvia several times that I knew Danny had fucked her. Still that would wait until after our honeymoon, and besides poor Sylvia looked so embarrassed sometimes, and it kind of amused me. Still I was going to tell her later that I knew.

Danny went off to the bar with his mates and I took Zack to one side.

"So did you enjoy sitting on your aunt's knee for the photo?" I said in a drunken giggle.

He smiled and kissed my lips. He looked so smart in his suit and I felt really proud of him.

"Surely you can give your mum a better kiss than that?" I whispered.

We backed into a store room off the main hall. We kissed a little more passionately, his soft tongue moved into my mouth and I groaned with pleasure. Eventually we separated. Well it wouldn't do getting caught on my wedding night kissing my son would it? I really was drunk this time and I just wanted Zack to know how much I was going to miss him. We had never been apart for longer than a few days, and I worried about him. Still I promised to take him for breakfast the next morning; Danny seemed a little miffed about it for some reason.

"Look I'm going to be away from Zack for nearly two weeks."

"But we've just got married and I haven't had a fuck with my wife yet."

"Oh well perhaps you shouldn't have stayed in the fucking bar with your mates all night!" I shouted.

"I haven't seen some of them for years Tina, you see Zack everyday," he snapped back.

"Are you coming or not?" I spat back.

"I've got a hangover," he mumbled weakly, "I'll see you at home later."

I made sure to slam the door of the hotel room on my way out.

I took Zack to a posh place for breakfast. Seeing him soon had me smiling again. We went home for awhile Danny wasn't back yet, still sleeping off his hangover I suppose.

"You looked so handsome in your suit last night baby," I said, as I ran my fingers through his hair like I usually did.

"I'm going to miss you mum," he mumbled.

I cuddled him, "I wanted to take you darling but it's my honeymoon."

"I understand."

"Anyway, I've got something for you," I said thickly.

I lifted my pink skirt to mid thigh. I could feel my panties getting wet.

"Why don't you take it off of mummy?" I said swallowing hard.

He got on his knees and I felt his hand glide up my shaking leg. He slowly pulled the white lacy garter down my pink stocking leg. I put my hand on his shoulder as I lifted my leg.

Yes, I know I'm doing it again!

"That is for your wife, when you get married darling. Keep it safe won't you?" I said with a gulp.

I watched as he kissed it. I just wish he had done that when it was still on my leg!

I heard Danny's car on the drive. Probably just in time.

I took Zack back to my brother's house and had a cup of coffee with Sylvia. Again I wanted to tell her I knew about her and Danny having sex, but it really wasn't the right time. I gave Zack a hug and a kiss and went home. Danny was at the door waiting for me. He was totally naked and that big cock of his stood to attention. I smiled at my new husband as he took me up stairs. My hand gently fondling his tight black backside as we walked.

I slipped off my skirt and top as we both grinned at each other. I hung my little wet black panties on his hard cock and we laughed a little.

"Go and get me some champagne, and you had better not take my panties off your dick slave," I said with a chuckle.

He smiled back and went off to the kitchen. We sat on the bed sipping the bubbly as I stroked his cock still wrapped in my panties.

"Where's that garter you had on earlier?"

"I gave it to Zack for his wife when he marries."

Danny tossed my panties to the floor and moved between my legs. That lovely black cock had me writhing as it usually did. My pink stocking legs wrapped around his back. I pulled him into me holding his head into my neck. Danny was so engrossed in fucking me he didn't realise I had frozen slightly. I watched Zack move into the bedroom with his finger held to his lips. Zack gently took my left leg from around Danny's back. I watched as he kissed my foot, and then he slipped the garter back on my leg!

I clung firmly to Danny fearing he might turn around. I could feel the most amazing orgasm building up. I pushed my foot to Zack's face and I shuddered as he kissed it. He moved it down and held it over his cock! I could see how close he was to shooting. I grabbed Danny's head as it moved slightly. I pushed it back to my neck and held it there. I stretched my toes and covered the top of Zack's cock right on his opening. I felt my son's wet spunk ooze through the nylon between my toes as my husband fucked me!

"God I love you!" I screeched, staring straight at my son.

"Do you babe?" Danny grunted in my ear.

I watched the spunk squeeze through my stockings, the wet sticky mess was caught against my foot. I clung to my husband as my son saw his mother pant and grunt through her orgasm. Zack smiled at me, as I just shuddered. I just couldn't stop staring at Zack as he watched his mother climax, something that he should never have seen, something he should only guess at. But fucking hell did it turn me on seeing his grinning face!

I smiled at him as I came back down. He started to silently back away as he lowered his mobile phone!

Danny fired into me a few moments later. His eyes were closed as he rolled off me. Now I had to get to the loo without him seeing the garter or the spunk dripping through my stockings! I wrapped myself in my dressing gown and hobbled to the bathroom, as I tried not to let my toes touch the carpet.

"You shouldn't have done that baby; you'll have to delete it from your phone. Why did you give mummy the garter darling?" I whispered.

"Can't you guess mum?" he said, and then left.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers