All About Zack Ch. 13

Story Info
Zack and my stepfather continue to humiliate me.
5.7k words
4.53
85.2k
14

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 08/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

I had thought long and hard about letting Zack stay as my lodger. Tina didn't seem bothered, but I could tell she considered our friendship at an end. She told me she was going on holiday with Danny, Brian, and Faye. She just looked at me waiting for my reaction. I told her I wasn't bothered, but deep down it hurt like hell.

Zack was helping me cope with the mortgage so I could keep the house. Brian was moving with Faye to Liverpool to work for his boss's new company. He did come and see me and ask if it was true that Zack was going to move in. I didn't lie I mean how could I? I told him it was short term, to help me pay for the house, and now that Zack was dating I think he believed me.

I had gone back to working part time, at my old job in the typing pool where Faye used to work. My wedding rings had gone, but for some strange reason I wore Zack's ring never taking it off, anyway he didn't seem bothered.

Like I said Zack had a girlfriend, and whether you believe me or not, we hadn't ever had sex since he moved in, we came close I will admit, but I had already had first hand experience of what being unfaithful could do. I had only met Zack's girlfriend a few times, but I didn't really like her that much. But I did reminisce about what Zack had made me do the few times I played with myself.

The men at work that knew my husband didn't hit on me. But I had declined several offers of dates from others that worked there. It was just too early for me to start dating again, and I felt fragile as far as men were concerned. I thought I had gotten over Brian so well, but I think the aftershock had hit me now.

My stepfather had taken to visiting me quite often. At first it was down to mum making sure I was alright. But just lately he seemed to come round for no real reason. I don't think he even told mum sometimes. I remembered the look on their faces when I told them both Zack was moving in as my lodger. While mum was shocked, my stepfather gave me a little sly grin.

"So where is he?"

"At the pictures with his girlfriend," I replied.

"Are you jealous?"

I thought about his question and shook my head. I didn't like where this was going.

"You haven't dated anyone yet have you Sylvia?"

I stayed facing the sink, "it's too close to Brian, I, I just can't."

"You know I haven't got long left now don't you? Your secret is still safe with me."

I felt him close behind me. I could feel his breath on my neck. I went rigid as his nose sniffed my hair.

"I bet you're lonely aren't you? Especially as Zack has a girlfriend now."

His nose was circling around the back of my head, just sniffing my hair. I felt his lips on my bare neck just trailing over it; he tugged at my earring with his mouth as he groaned. I forced myself away from him, cursing myself for standing there too long. The front door opened at that time, and Zack came in with his girlfriend.

My stepfather knew I was giving in, several times now he had just openly leered at my breasts; I just ignored him, pretending I hadn't noticed. Just last week when he came to take me shopping with mum, I had worn a mid thigh length skirt. I blushed like mad as he trailed a hand up the back of my thigh, as we waited for mum in the multi-storey car park.

"How is Zack, looking after you is he?"

I could feel my skirt rising slowly as his hand worked its way up. I just stood there feeling my heart thumping, as a finger worked its way into my panties. I was shaking with excitement as he touched up his stepdaughter!

"Stay there," he hissed, as we saw my mum coming out of the lift in the distance.

I felt his fingers wriggling between my ass cheeks. The bastard was after my asshole, and I was just letting him! He used several fingers to push my cheeks apart, and I felt another worm its way into my ass! I watched mum approach as we just stood behind the car. All she could see was our head and shoulders over the car roof.

"Oh Sylvia I do believe you are enjoying this?" he whispered in my ear.

His finger explored places that until recently I never knew could get me feeling excited. It was something that disgusted me a few months ago, but here I was letting my stepfather finger me where he wanted. He gave a final sharp thrust and his finger went further than before, it forced me to take a small step forward. What it pushed past or invaded I didn't want to think about. But he pulled his finger out just as quick, leaving me stumbling a little.

"Your mum likes it too," he mumbled close to my ear.

My mouth dropped open in shock. Thinking about my mum having sex was bad enough, but anal sex was extremely difficult to imagine!

She smiled that little protective smile of hers, the one that said 'I know you have had a difficult time, but mummy will look after you, I won't let you down.' I watched as she handed my stepfather a chocolate ice-cream, and me a strawberry one. I watched her wipe the melted ice-cream from her fingers with a tissue.

"I thought dad asked for strawberry too?" I asked.

"Oh he likes chocolate Sylvia; he's got that for dessert tonight too."

I watched a little grin between them, and my stepfather licked the chocolate off his dripping hand, as mum got into the car.

He winked at me, "I know what you are thinking, and yes your mother likes it up her ass."

I sat in the back seat in amazement, wondering if he really meant it! I remembered back several years ago my mum seemed to tease him. She would often say chocolate treat night tonight. Now I know what that meant. I sat in the car feeling where his finger had been. It was almost like it was still in there. Mum had to ask me a question for a second time to get me to respond.

Zack came in with his girlfriend and my stepfather soon left. We had tea and watched the telly. Zack and his girlfriend cuddled up on the couch. I could see out of the corner of my eye that her hand was on his lap. She seemed to be gently squeezing his cock; obviously they thought I hadn't noticed. I just sat there trying hard to concentrate on the telly, but I was beginning to think back to the things Zack had made me do. Did he do similar stuff with her? I doubted that, she seemed as forceful as he was.

"You don't mind if I stay the night do you?" she asked, curling a brown ringlet of hair around her finger.

This wasn't a request it was more of a statement. Her hand was gently squeezing his cock. When I looked into her eyes she was almost sneering at me.

"N, no, I'm going for a bath," I mumbled.

That night I could hear them. Sabrina was urging him to fuck her harder. I could hear Zack grunting, and finally he must have shot into her.

The following morning I passed the open bedroom door. Zack was licking Sabrina's left nipple. I just stood in shock as she looked up at me. She had a big grin on her face.

"Fuck me again Zack, please?"

She looked at me the whole time she spoke, and kept looking until I shuffled away.

I was downstairs when I heard them screwing. Sabrina seemed to be making more noise than was necessary. An hour later she came into the kitchen.

"I've got to go to work, Zack is still in bed. I hope we didn't make too much noise?"

She laughed as she headed for the door, giving me no time respond.

I was angry and fed up with the little bitch. I went upstairs to tell Zack she wasn't welcome here anymore. There he was sleeping on the bed, no covers on his body, and his cock hanging to one side. I watched him sleeping for quite some time. My pussy was already feeling wet, as I slipped a finger into my dressing gown. My mouth hung open, and my breathing became heavier. I just watched his cock the whole time.

"Why don't you come in?"

I jumped and looked up to see he was now watching me. Those cold black staring eyes were back in his head, the same eyes that frightened me, but also gave me such a thrill. I swallowed and moved forward.

"Fuck here we go again, does she never learn?" my brain asked my heart.

"She is divorced now, let her have some fun, besides I need a good work out, it's a long time since I was put through some serious exercise." my heart answered.

He started to kiss me slowly and I melted. I felt his finger tips wriggling on my pussy lips, until he had opened up the wet folds. His tongue grazed my clit and I groaned again. I pulled away and went into the bathroom. Zack had followed me and I turned round facing him.

"What about Sabrina?" I asked, in one last feeble attempt.

"Do you really care?" he replied, and then thrust his thumb into me.

"No!" I screeched, as I pulled hard on his curly black hair.

His tongue licked me, and his thumb fucked my dripping cunt. I was whimpering and shuddering, realising how much I had missed this. I felt him tug at my nipple quite roughly. I groaned and winced, but I covered his hand with mine so he didn't stop. My eyes opened, and I caught sight of myself in the mirror. The lust filled expression on my face, just seemed to emphasise how much I needed this. His fingers tugged at my nipple even harder.

"It hurts Zack," I groaned.

"Do you want me to stop?"

I thought about it just for a second, "No, pull it harder, I don't, care."

Two fingers replaced his thumb and they fucked me rapidly. My legs began to buckle, and I had to grab the sink that my ass was pressed against. I looked down at his fingers that pinched and pulled my nipple. He had moved slightly, and now he was tugging and pinching my fleshy tit. I watched red marks appear on my white skin. It all became too much, I screamed and moaned my way to my best orgasm in months!

He sat back on the carpet looking up at me. His face was red and looked quite wet.

"I need a shower," he said quietly.

I nodded and he got to his feet. He grabbed my arm as I went to go past him.

"I guess you want to play again," he said with a mocking grin.

I sat at my dressing table and opened the drawer. There he was looking up from our wedding photo. It was the only photo I had kept of Brian and me. I traced my fingers over his smiling face, until Zack's ring caught my eye on the same hand. I slammed the drawer closed, wondering if my ex husband was happy with his new wife. It's one thing when a partner wants to divorce you. But it is so painful when you realise that partner thinks, he or she, has found someone better!

I spent the day at my mother's house. I just wanted to get away from Zack, just to regroup in my head. Zack was mentally strong, even powerful I guess. I was no match for him in my present state. This strange hold he had over me in the past was coming back. He hadn't bothered with me when he first moved in, but now he knew he could manipulate me like before. The thing I was trying to work out was, if I wanted to go through it all again. It thrilled me and it disgusted me at the same time. Right and wrong didn't seem to come into it now; it was just whether or not I wanted to be controlled. I looked down at his ring; it was like it was keeping an eye on me. This was Zack's mark on me, and as long as I wore it I was his. Zack was creepy in a lot of people's eyes, sometimes I wondered if he was the devil. He could certainly control me even when I fought my hardest. But now was I willing to give up the fight, and let him win?

"Sylvia, are you missing him?"

I looked up into my mum's sympathetic eyes. I sniffed and wiped away a tear.

"No, not really, sorry," I mumbled.

She cuddled me, "you have to let him go dear, look why don't you go out with Cliff he's a nice man?"

I thought about my mum's next door neighbour. I started laughing at the way he stumbled as he tried to ask me out two weeks ago. I knew mum had put him up to it, he gulped and stammered and blushed. In the end I had to thank him and tell him I wasn't ready for dating again. He nodded and shuffled off back into his house, just glad to get away from embarrassing himself further.

"No maybe not," my mum said, as she started chuckling.

I felt better a few moments later, and ended up staying for tea. We watched one of the old Carry On films. One I remembered watching years ago when I was 10 or 11, before I became interested in boys, when I was young and innocent.

I got home around 10, Zack's motorbike stood on the drive but all the lights were out. I crept up stairs hearing him snoring lightly as he slept. I twisted his ring on my finger, but I didn't take it off.

I got home from work the next day and Zack was cooking tea. This wasn't really a surprise as he did it from time to time.

"Are you going out tonight?"

"No, we've split up; she's going out with Tommy again."

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"Don't be, I didn't expect it to last."

We sat eating tea and my mind was back on Zack again.

"Do you want to go out to the pictures or something?"

I looked at him. I didn't really understand if he was asking me for a date as such, or if he was just asking because he was bored or something. He took the plates before I could give him an answer. He came back with rhubarb crumble and custard. He put the bowl down in front of me, and then I felt his hands on my shoulders. I just sat there not really sure what to do. His hands slipped round and he started to unbutton my blouse. He pulled it open, and then he slipped my bra straps down my shoulders. I watched him pull the cups down off my breasts.

"You are excited, your breathing has changed," he whispered in my ear.

I felt his lips on my neck, and I tilted my head so he had a bigger target.

"Eat," he commanded.

He stayed behind me and pulled my skirt up exposing my tights and panties. My mind drifted back to the day in the café. I picked up the spoon with a slightly trembling hand. I took a mouthful, just as he squeezed both my nipples. I groaned with a mouthful of food, as he kissed my neck.

"Finger yourself with your other hand."

I let my hand move slowly from the table.

"No put it in your tights and knickers and touch your clit," he whispered.

He carried on kissing just behind my ear, as my trembling hand fed my mouth. I touched my clit lightly at the same time. I groaned my way through the bowl full of food. Several times I stopped eating, but Zack told me to carry on. I was becoming so worked up I couldn't think straight. I was panting with mouthfuls of food, and rubbing myself a little harder.

Zack had picked up his bowl and stayed behind me. I was close to finishing myself off now and Zack was kissing my neck. I groaned and gasped as a warm trickle came from his mouth. I looked down and rubbed myself harder, as yellow custard ran down my chest and over my right breast! I just watched stunned, as it raced over my large mound. Zack's head was now over my left shoulder, and I felt the warm wet trickle again!

"Do you like that you dirty slut?" he groaned in my ear.

I couldn't answer I just shook and whimpered. I looked from one yellow streak to the other in amazement. I closed my eyes as my orgasm started.

"Sylvia, look down."

I saw his hand pull my tights and panties away from my belly.

"Oh fuck no, don't!" I shrieked in disbelief.

He tipped his bowl of just custard down over my pussy hair! I jumped in the chair but he leaned lightly on my shoulders. I felt it rush towards my hand that now rubbed my clit faster. It felt warm and wet as it covered my hand, and seeped through to my backside. My orgasm went on and on, as the custard went everywhere it could reach. I was cursing and crying with such excitement, I didn't know if I would ever come down!

Zack put his hand in my panties and scooped up some custard. I waited for him to coat it over my breasts. He didn't, he smeared it on my face! I screamed and shook and opened my legs wider. My hand was now pressing the custard against my pussy. I was unable to keep my eyes open, as my squelching fingers finally slowed to a standstill.

Gradually I opened my eyes, just in time to see Zack bring himself off over my tits! I looked down at them both, now covered with yellow trails, and globs of white. My panting continued as I felt drained and warn out. Zack was panting too, but somehow he had managed to video some of it on his phone!

As I stood up I felt Custard rushing down my legs. I held my skirt up and away from me in my trembling hands. I took half a step, and felt more custard moving and trickling somewhere between my legs.

"God you look sexy," Zack groaned, with a smile.

"I feel a right fucking mess!" I snapped.

"Yeah but it worked though didn't it?"

I shook my head and shuffled out to the downstairs loo, like an old woman of 90! God the bloody stuff was everywhere!

I curled up on the couch in my dressing gown after spending 20 minutes in the shower. Zack came in with a cup of tea. I was still miffed with him, but somewhere inside I wondered what else he would like to do to me.

"So you don't fancy going out then?" he asked, and then he started laughing at my cross expression.

I heard his motorbike starting up the next morning. On the bedside cabinet was a cup of tea. I just couldn't work him out. One minute he torments me, the next he leaves me cups of tea! I suppose I should have resisted a little stronger when he came into my room last night. But then again maybe I'm just as perverted as he is? I drunk the tea and rubbed my wrists, the red marks from the handcuffs had gone, but the smell of sex between my legs would have to be washed away. Still he was off to stay with his mother and Danny for the week; maybe I should get my head round this and sort things out. Or should I just let him carry on, until he finds himself a girlfriend again?

Two days later I had a drink with Harvey, one of the guys from work. I had finally relented and gone for a drink with him. He was nice, although one of the girls had told me he was just working his way round the office. Well if he was he was only going to get to buy me a drink. He was a quick worker; he was already putting his arm around me. While I didn't want to push him away, I didn't want him to think it was back to my place, into bed, and off home when the sun came up. Still he was making me laugh a little, even though his jokes were a little old.

So crunch time came around 10.30. He waited on my doorstep as I got the key into the lock.

"Thank you Sylvia, can we do this again sometime?"

Well I couldn't just blow him out.

"Maybe, I'll see you at work next week."

He smiled and moved forward. I turned my head just as the kiss landed. His grin dropped and he moved away.

I resisted Harvey's advances over the next few days. Besides I was getting more than enough from Zack. He had moved into my bed and had started to control me.

We went shopping, just for food one day. He stood back while I watched the items move forward on the conveyer belt. My face was the deepest red you could imagine. One carrot, one cucumber, one banana, one turnip, one marrow, and one bread stick. The middle aged guy just looked at me like he knew something he shouldn't. I think it was the large tub of lubricating gel that caused the smile on his face. Zack must have put it there without me knowing; I just bit my lip and hoped he wouldn't make a comment. That was it that was all I bought, I couldn't even hide it amongst other things. The two young guys in the queue behind me seemed to be trying to catch my eye. I hurriedly put everything in the bag and managed to gulp a thank you.

I heard sniggering from the two men, and I could see the guy on the till shake his head. I grabbed the bag and rushed out of the shop. It took me 3 attempts to start the car.

"Zack that was bloody cruel," I snapped.

"Yeah but wait until we try using them."

I nearly ran into the back of the car in front.

"Shit I'm only joking Sylvia, unless you really want to try a marrow up that pretty pussy of yours?"

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers
12