All Access

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I wasn't mistaken, however, he had DARED me. Huh!

I peeled out of my skirt and set it on the table with my top, maintaining eye contact with him the whole time. My tummy fluttered and my face (and pussy) glowed in response to this crazy thing I was doing. I left the band tee on, he was going to have to get down on his knees and beg for that.

Maintaining a lock on his eyes with mine, I drew the fat end of the drumstick across my lower lip, painting it sensuously, and swirled my tongue around its end. Then I took its very tip into my mouth, drawing my cheeks in so it would be clear that I was sucking on it, and slowly drank it in, half inch by half inch. Chad's smile lost a bit of its edge, and he gulped.

I sucked the drumstick further into my mouth, until it reached my tonsils, then slowly pulled it out, leaving a thick sheen of saliva on it. When it came to its end, I pressed it down on my lower lip, making a sultry Lolita pout, then let my lip pop free. Chad's pants were nicely tented, and he made no effort to hide it.

I pulled my panties down to my knees, again without breaking eye contact. "Nice..." he said, staring at the little diamond-shaped powder puff I keep trimmed at the top of my slit. I quickly bent over, pulled my cheeks apart, and plunged the lubricated stick up my butt, inserting it until it reached the end of the saliva. Holding his eye contact, I said, "Waitin' on you."

He actually seemed a bit flustered, and stammered, "Yeah, OK, right," and snapped the picture.

Instead of pulling the stick out right away, I asked, in a whispery Marilyn Monroe voice, "Would you take another, so I can have a souvenir, too?"

He snapped it, the film ejected from the front of the camera, and he handed it to me. "I told you, this stuff ain't cheap."

I pulled the drumstick out, immediately pulling my panties up, and said, still in the Marilyn voice, "I'm not either." I handed him the drumstick, and Marilyn said, "Here, have a lollipop."

He watched in silence as I got my skirt on, collected my top and my Polaroid, and exited the back of the cubicle. On the way out, the nice-looking guy, who I guess had been watching the whole time, handed me a lanyard with a laminated pass clipped to it, saying "ALL ACCESS" in bold red letters.

"Not for drumstick boy," I said over my shoulder, "NO access for Chad."

As Dan had said, it was easy to find his dressing room. He greeted me warmly, showing no sign that he was in on the drumstick ritual. He offered me refreshment from his spread -- there was a variety of finger foods to choose from, as well as several kinds of beer, bottled water, red and white wine, and bourbon with several different mixers to choose from. The wine was Kendall-Jackson, excellent for a large vintner, but the bourbon was Knob Creek, my favorite, so I had that, on the rocks.

I waited until he brought me the drink before I showed him the Polaroid.

He turned fifty shades of red, and fell all over himself apologizing. He headed for the door, muttering, "I'm gonna kill him..."

"Then you'd be in trouble with your manager again, worse than the hair," I teased. "Killing Chad probably WOULD ruin the tour."

He nodded in agreement, but still looked pretty agitated. He muttered a series of anatomically impossible things he was going to do to Chad.

"Dan?" I waited until he stopped mumbling and met my eyes. "I can tell you weren't in on it." He nodded. I paused, and when he looked like he was forgetting to breathe, said, "I'm over it."

He exhaled and said, "Really?"

I nodded.

He relaxed and smiled. He picked up his glass and clinked it with mine, and bowed from the waist. "Alright, Brooke. Cool. I officially owe you one."

We talked for several hours. I had expected to be constantly interrupted with more hijinks from Chad, but that only happened twice.

The first time, two gorgeous girls, a blonde and an olive-skinned brunette, completely naked except for passes like mine around their necks, came running and bouncing into our room, giggling and out of breath. "You're Dan, right?" the blonde gasped. He nodded, and with no warning she locked her face onto his, looking from where I sat as if she was going to suck his tongue right out of his mouth. At the same time she pulled his hands up to maul her breasts.

When she released, the brunette took her place, while the blonde explained, "We've got three minutes to suck face and get felt up by all four players, or Chad's going to spank us." She turned to the brunette and shouted, "Hurry!" then as they ran out of the room, turned to Dan and gasped, "Which way's Billy's room?" Dan pointed, and they were gone.

"That happen every night?" I asked.

"Not all, but most," he replied.

A little later, three different girls, equally gorgeous, equally naked, two blondes and a redhead this time, entered the room, less frantic than the first two. "Dan?" the first blonde said.

"That's me," Dan answered, continuing gallantly, "and this is B."

"Hi, B," the redhead said to me, as the blondes surrounded Dan. "We're presents from Chad."

Before I could ask what "presents" meant, the blondes were undoing Dan's belt, and the redhead was pushing my skirt up, and pulling my panties down and off. I looked over at Dan, and the blondes' heads were alternating, bobbing up and down at his waist. The redhead spread my knees, and attached her face to my pussy. I was a little too surprised to protest...

I have to say, she was very accomplished at the Sapphic arts. She slowly lapped up and down my slit, softening me until my entire skeleton turned to jelly, then she focused on the area around my clit, vibrating her tongue over it. I had every intention of ignoring her stimulation, denying her the satisfaction of a response, but jeez she was talented, and in a very short time I was very near cumming. She seemed to sense that I was almost there, so she centered the action of her tongue directly on my clit, and I came, and came, and came. She stayed in place, easing me back down from my plateau with the same kind of longer, more sensuous strokes of her tongue that she started with, which had the added benefit of cleaning up any honey I had leaked.

She maneuvered my feet back into my panties, and pulled them up. I looked over at Dan, and the blondes were re-buckling his belt. And then they were gone. Except for the post-orgasmic glow, it was like they'd never been there.

"Almost every night, huh?" I purred, a little more dreamily than I intended.

Dan laughed, and shrugged, as if to say, "What are ya gonna do?"

Later, when no more naked girls had intruded for a while, I realized I was having a great time with Dan. He was surprisingly articulate, and he had a clear-headed view of the world that surprised me, a unique way of looking at many things that I am interested in.

"You're a deeper thinker than I expected," I said, and he nodded his thanks at the compliment.

"You guys were already going strong by the time I got to College Park. How did you get started?"

He smiled. "I'm not entirely sure. I was the last to join the band, other than Chad. They were already a pretty big deal around town, but then their bass player got a girl pregnant, and chose life with her over the band.

"I was a junior, and not doing very well -- let's just say that Engineering and I weren't made for each other. Actually, I wasn't really a good enough musician for them, but I bartended on weekends at one of the places they frequently played, so I was more familiar with their material than anybody else they auditioned. They had a boatload of gigs coming up that they didn't want to cancel, so even though I was barely adequate, I must not have sounded TOO bad, and I got the call. I really learned to play bass on the job in this band.

"You are, too, by the way." He saw my quizzical expression, and didn't make me ask what he meant. "A deeper thinker than I expected."

Unfortunately, I noticed it was getting late, and as much as I hated to go, I did have to go to work in a few hours. I asked him to get one of the guards to walk me out to my car, but he offered to do it himself. "Remember? I can blend into a crowd."

On the way out to my car, he asked, "So did you notice where we're playing next?" I hadn't. "College Park."

"That's cool. I haven't been back since I graduated."

"It's our first trip there with Chad. You wanna join us? My treat."

"How would that work?"

"After our show tomorrow," and he glanced at his watch and corrected himself, "I mean tonight, we fly straight there."

"There's a flight that late?"

He shook his head. "No, the record company chartered us a plane for the tour, so we fly on our own schedule.

"Meet me here tomorrow night. Let me see your pass for a second." He scrutinized it. "It's undated, so it'll get you in. Just come to the same door we entered tonight, the guard will let you in. You can ride with us on the plane.

"Scotty -- our road manager -- I'll get him to get you a commercial ticket back, Sunday evening, and cab fare home from the airport. In fact, take a cab when you come down here tomorrow night. Get a receipt, and I'll get you reimbursed. That way your car won't be parked here unattended while you're away."

"I dunno, Dan."

"Oh, come on, I've had a great time with you tonight, and it looked to me like you had fun, too."

"Does Chad have 'rules' about the plane? Will I have to 're-qualify' for back-stage there?"

"No, and no. And before you worry about it, let me just say, this is a 'no strings' offer, I don't expect any 'benefits.' Nothing you don't want to do, that is... I'm not saying I won't try."

"Just promise me no stripping, drumsticks, or any other hijinks from Chad."

"Absolutely. Promise. You're my guest, and he has no say-so. I really don't think he'll try anything. If he does, we'll get Scotty involved, and Chad doesn't want that."

"What about rooms there?"

"We always get a block of rooms for friends and family. You're welcome to room with me, but if you'd rather not, we'll get you a room key from Scotty. I can't promise you'll get a room of your own, you'll probably have a roommate.

"Get here by seven, you can eat with us -- the catering here is excellent. Then you can see the show from backstage."

I realized that I had all day to make up my mind, and that I was completely in control -- all I had to do to bail was not show up. I said, "OK, you're on."

We arrived at my car, and he leaned in and kissed me. I had expected that, but what I didn't expect was what an excellent kisser he was.

"See ya tonight," I said.

"Looking forward to it."

: : : : :

Most of the girls at work didn't believe me when I said I was deciding whether to spend the weekend with Big Bang, on their plane. After I showed them the back-stage pass, they thought I would be completely crazy not to. Throughout the day, I got texts from several of them, generously offering to take the All Access pass off my hands.

: : : : :

The plane surprised me. I expected a regular layout, the usual rows of seats that are too small and too close together, but that's not at all what it turned out to be. There was a narrow hall going down one side, like a railroad Pullman from an old black-and-white movie. Off the hall, there were six "suites," so each band member and Scotty got his own private room. They were divided by hard walls, not just curtains, and were set up like dens -- couches, big-screen TVs, some small amplifiers, and fridges, stocked similarly to the dressing rooms. There were two large, luxurious first-class style seats facing forward, for takeoff and landing, and each section had its own lavatory, with a shower.

Dan showed me that the seats fully reclined, and said they were comfortable enough for sleeping. "But we won't have to sleep in them tonight, it's less than ninety minutes to College Park."

Waiting for takeoff, we were interrupted several times by Chad's naked girls (surprise!), fulfilling various tasks. As they described it, sometimes it was to avoid a penalty, like being handcuffed or wearing nipple clamps, and sometimes the "winner" got a "prize" -- one of them explained as she bounced out of the room, "If I'm first, I get to suck Chad off!" Dan shrugged, there was nothing either one of us could say.

There was a chime sound and a small red light came on. Dan said, "We're about to take off, we should get buckled in." When I had my belt snug, Dan raised the armrest between our seats and put his arm around me. I leaned up for a kiss, this one a little longer, and a little hotter, than our usual. I found myself wondering which would be a better platform for making love -- the reclined seats, or the couch.

We talked some more, waiting for the plane to taxi and take off. Dan was an interesting conversationalist, and a good listener -- I found him exceptionally easy to talk to. I eventually noticed that over an hour had passed, and we hadn't moved. "What do you think is up?" I asked.

He picked up a telephone-style intercom, and inquired. He hung up and said, "Well, it seems there's 'weather' in College Park. They'll watch the storm on radar, and we'll take off when the weather there permits."

He noticed me trying to stifle a yawn.

"It's late, how are you holding up?"

"Getting drowsy," I admitted. He said he was, too.

He got us both light blankets, dimmed the lights to a glow, locked the door to the cabin, and reclined both our seats as far as they'd go. "We can go ahead and go to sleep, they'll wake us when it's time to get off the plane.

"If you don't want to sleep in your clothes, I've got some XXL t-shirts, you can change into one in the lav. That's what I'm doing."

He changed first, which I suppose is the gentlemanly thing to do when there's undressing involved. When we were back in our seats in our makeshift jammies, I settled into the notch of his shoulder. He stroked my hair for a second, and I leaned up for another one of his fabulous kisses, this one quite long and deep.

There's a moment, in such kisses, when it's no longer about the kiss, it's about what happens next. At that moment, guys divide into two types. The common ones just assume that they're "in," that the question "Are we gonna?" has been asked and the kiss means "yes." From that point, it takes a strong, emphatic "no" to override his assumption.

The other guys, much rarer, realize that the kiss isn't the answer, it's the question. These guys, the good ones, when they find themselves in that kiss, they look for the lady's answer.

Dan stroked my waist, over my t-shirt, caressing around from my side to the small of my back, and not sensing any type of "no," lowered his hand down to my bum. Of course he noticed the lack of any panty or thong, and whispered, "Mmmm, commando." Again, he paused briefly, to allow for the non-verbal transmission of a "no," and when there was none, he slipped his hand under the shirt, and caressed my ass.

I sat up briefly and pulled the t-shirt completely off, and he did the same. I reached for him, he reached for me, and we dived in for our best kiss yet, this one accompanied by a completely skin-on-skin embrace. This is my absolute favorite moment -- any two people can grope, fondle, and fuck, but it takes a special guy to share the luxury, the sensuality, the warmth of such a hug. Dan rose to this moment wonderfully.

He was rising in another way, and I lowered my hand down his side, and around to his front, surrounding his erection with my hand, slowly stroking his length. He cupped my breast, and leaned forward to kiss it, drawing circles over it with his tongue. He completely electrified my body, flicking the tip of his tongue over my nipple, stimulating it to full attention, then surrounding it with his lips, and sucking it between them into his mouth.

He continued indulging my breasts with his tongue, and ran his fingertips down my tummy. I lifted my knee, to give him better access to the sensitive parts. He traced around the outer part of my slit, and then worked a fingertip between the outer lips, dipping it into the warm wetness.

He had an almost psychic sense of what I needed, how hard or soft, how slow or fast, when to linger, when to move on to the next level. He continued to electrify my nipples with his lips, while he worked his finger up and down my slit, going a little deeper with each stroke. When he brought it up under the hood of my clit and wiggled it, I thought I would explode.

"Inside me, Dan, now, now, now..." I rasped.

He whispered, "You wanna be on top?"

"Next time..." I moaned.

He grinned, shifted his body between my knees, and guided himself into me.

He was so attuned to me, so aware of how I was responding to him, and he had already gotten me so sensitized, I practically came on the spot. I was so wet that his first plunge slipped, easily, all the way to the hilt. He stroked me slowly and deeply, and I laced my legs around his, meeting each of his thrusts with one of my own. I signaled, and he responded, that we should pick up the pace, bit by bit, a little faster each trip in and out. He lifted his thighs, kind of frog-like, guiding me to lift mine up around his ribs. I crossed my ankles behind the small of his back, allowing his final half inch inside me. His cock was a wonderful size and shape, filling me fully, and his stroking was long and strong.

We got down to serious fucking, any need for gentleness and subtlety dissolving away. I could feel my orgasm rising, in the background, slowly but surely. He caressed my breasts, teasing my nipples with his fingertips while he gently cupped the mounds. I anticipated a fabulous conclusion -- for me, the longer an orgasm builds, the bigger it is, and this one was building magnificently. Before long, he was pounding his cock into me, almost crudely, and I matched him, stroke for stroke.

I felt the familiar waves developing, I sensed him beginning to tremble, and before I knew it, every nerve in my body combined into one unified link between my clit and my brain, and I just exploded. I began bucking uncontrollably, and that pushed Dan over the top. I squeezed him tightly with my arms, my legs, my pussy, every muscle I have, and somehow he found a way to continue thrusting into me, maintaining the peak of my orgasm.

After an eon of ultimate sensations, he pushed fully into me, and held there. I locked my mouth onto his, and squeezed his cock with my pussy, so he wouldn't pull out yet. We floated gently, slowly, back to earth, rolling onto our sides, still with our legs interwoven.

After a minute, or maybe twenty, I'm not sure, I whispered, "Holy moly, Dan, that was spec-TAC-u-lar..."

He answered nonverbally, lightly stroking my back. Sleep came quickly.

I slept through taking off. I woke once, my head on his shoulder, his arm wrapped around me. We were airborne, and he had tucked us in with one of the blankets. All was right with the world -- I felt relaxed, warm, and secure. Drifting back to sleep was effortless.

I woke again, in a panic. The plane was obviously crashing, bucking and bouncing violently. Dan was already awake. He felt me tense up, and cradled me in his arms, saying, "It's just some turbulence, don't worry. The flaps extended a minute ago, I'm sure we're landing. This happens a lot when there's 'weather.'"

We touched down, and began taxiing. Dan looked out the window, but it was too dark and rainy to tell where we had landed. He picked up the intercom again, whispered for a minute, and explained, "This isn't College Park. There was a gap in the storm, so we took off, but the airport closed again before we could land.

"The weather there should be clear by mid-morning, we'll fly then. Of course, we have no hotel rooms booked here, so we'll stay on the plane, as you can see it's comfortable enough." It was. Again, sleep came quickly.