All Aquaintance

Story Info
Bringing in the New Year right.
1.9k words
4.11
41.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When all acquaintance be forgot and all of…" everyone sung, not really knowing the words, to bring in the New Year. Yes, again I bring in the New Year by myself as couples around me kiss. Shit, I hate this time of year. I guess it's time to head home.

I'm singing to the radio when I hear a loud pop. Damn it! Why tonight, of all nights? My fucking tire blows out. I can't change this damn tire by myself. And there is no one out.

As I attempt to change my tire. Yes, I said attempt, because I looked fine as hell. I spent too much money for this one night. I was dress in a brand new long strapless dress with black high-heeled sandals. The dress made the curves of my body stand out perfectly and the split that was up to my left thigh helped a lot as well. I was 5'6 with a well-toned body that make the men go wild. My hair was pinned up in curls with little diamond pins to accent a few curls. My nails were done in a French manicure with a little rhinestone on each baby finger. I'll be damn if I messed up anything. So after my failed attempt, I leaned against my car. I was mad, sad, and frustrated. I think I was out there for about 20 to 25 minutes before a car drove by. And thank goodness, the car pulled up behind me. The driver turned off the car and the car door opened. One leg then the other came out of the black Infiniti. I waited patiently to see who the stranger was. Shit, he could be a serial killer.

When he finally stood out of the car, he was a very nice looking white guy. He was about 6'3, with dark brown hair. I could not see his eyes because it was dark. I could not tell how he was built because he had on a bulky leather jacket. But I could tell he was not overweight.

He called out to me to see if I need any help. I called back to him that I did need help. He steps closer with a smile. He had a beautiful friendly smile. I smiled back. He asked did I have a jack and a spare as he examined my tire. I told him that I did. I opened the trunk of my car. He came around to the back of the car to get the tire jack. He turned to look at me. Damn, I loved his smile and his eyes where a shade of blue but at the same time o shade of green. Now, I have only dated white men, but I would do him just so he would look at me with those eyes. I was knocked out of reality when I heard him speak. He had a voice that would melt someone. "My name is Brad. I thought I should tell you that so you'll feel safe," he said with a smile and with his hand extended for me to shake. As I shook his hand, I told him that my name was Jasmine and thanked him for stopping to help. The touch of his hand was soft and warm. He said I was welcome and it was only right to help a beautiful lady in distress.

He turned to go to work on the wheel. Before he knelt down to work on the nuts of the tire he told me that I could go wait in his car to stay warm, while he replace the tire. I was real happy he said that because I was freezing and didn't realize it because I was pissed. I got in on the driver side of the car and watch him change the tire within five minutes. He stood up after placing the car back to the ground and shook his head. He came to his car and I opened the door. He said, "I got some bad news. Your spare is flat." "Oh no, not tonight. Well, why not tonight, everything else has happened," I mumbled as I jumped out of his car.

He was right behind me. I didn't know what I would do now. I felt like crying. A brand fucking New Year. Brad touched my arm and said, "Jasmine, if you call a tow truck they want come for hours. You can get a new tire but the stores are closed for the holidays. And well…" he trailed off. Than I did cry. "Don't cry," he said gently. I was shaking from the cold, crying because this was so fucked up and unfair. I looked at him and said, "You don't understand, my date cancelled on me at the last minute and he was someone I can't stand. Now, my damn tire is flat, the spare is flat, this whole night is flat because I'm stuck out here. I'm freezing and it's the New Year." At that, I open my passenger side door grab my purse and yelled into the night, "I'll walk home," and stormed off.

I heard him laugh at me and his feet could be heard running lightly after me. He comes in front of me but I keep walking. He laughed again and asked, "Before you run me over, would you like a ride home." I stopped and thought about it. I said okay and turned around t walk back to his car. He laughed again. He let me into his car. When he got in he asked if I would be okay. I nodded yes. "You know, I had a bad night too. You see I caught my girlfriend kissing another guy at the stroke of midnight. Five minutes later she broke up with me. Shity, I know. But I know I'll have a better year without her." I laughed at him now, "I'm sorry for acting this way. I'm just so fed up about this New Year stuff." He smiled and said, "That's okay. Let's get you home. Where do you live?"

We talked as I gave him instructions on how to get to my place. We got along real well and had a lot in common. In front of my house, he parked and we continued to talk. We lost track of time and before we knew it was 3 in the morning. "I better be heading in I didn't realize it was so late," I said not really wanting to go. He sighed and said, "I'll walk you to your door." He got out and came over to open my door. He took my hand to help me out. We both were quiet as we walked to my door. We turned to each other and he spoke first, "I didn't get to tell how beautiful you look tonight. Also I had fun talking to you." I blushed and thank him. I told him I had fun talking to him also. He took my hand into his and he leaned forward to kiss me on the lips. A gentle peck, "Happy New Year, Jasmine," he said softly.

He turned to leave but I could not let go of his hand. What was wrong with me? I was not ready to let this man walk away. He looked at me with those eyes and walked back towards me and we kissed. I broke free and asked if he would like to come in. He said yes. I opened the door and we stepped in. I reached for the light but he stopped me and pulled me into another kiss.

I could feel his body now as we stood there embracing. We removed out coats, barely stopping our kissing. I lead him to my bedroom. He pulled me to him as we entered the bedroom to continue our kiss. He slowly removed my dress, than he set me down and kneeled in front of me to remove my shoes. He than removed his shoes than his shirt. He unbuckled his belt and than his pants. Yes he had a body and I waited to see the full package, but he didn't remove his pants. Instead he turned his attention back to me.

He laid me back on to the bed. We kissed as I held on to his back, than his shoulders. Damn, he felt good. His muscles were tight and firm. His body was warm pressed against me. It wasn't as weird as I thought to see our skin together. He was well tanned and all most as dark as my own skin. I am a pretty coffee color with to much cream. I let out a soft moan as he kissed my neck and ear. One hand held me firmly to him; the other roamed my body.

He finally freed my breast from my lace bra. His mouth quickly covered my nipples. He gave each one equal attention. He was driving me crazy. His hand traveled to my lace panties. He touched my pussy through them. He rubbed me making me more wet. His hand moves back to the band of the panties. Brad's hand slipped slowly down to my awaiting cunt. As he is doing this, his kiss returns back to my lips. Brad returns to sucking on my breast. He slowly slips a finger inside of me. Starting very slow he thrust and wiggled his finger in and out of me. I was losing it. I reached for his dick and found out that all white man were small was a lie.

He was nothing but big. Brad's dick was long, thick and hard. I slid my hand throw the hole in his boxer briefs and stroked his pole. I knew he liked that because he picked up his thrusting in and out of my wet pussy. I couldn't take it anymore. I whisper, "Please take off your pants and underwear." He stood to do what I had asked. As he did that, I removed my lace panties. As he came back to me, my legs spread inviting him in. Of course he accepted the invitation. His massive dick sunk deeply inside of me. As he slowly pound me, we kissed passionately, he only stopped to moan my name, "Jasmine." We were both moaning and holding on tightly to each other. He pulled away from the kiss and raised on his palms to watch his self enter and exit me with each thrust. He plunged deep into me to be sure not to slip out as he placed my legs to his chest and leaned slightly forward. His thrust picked up a little speed. A few seconds that way and I was gripping my legs, shaking my head back and forth as I had my first organism. Damn! He lowered my left leg and the pumping became more fast and harder. Before long I was ready to cum again. He was ready too. He was ramming me faster than suddenly he thrust one last time deep into me. We both moaned together when our juices clashed together deep inside of me.

We clasped together, hot and sweaty on the bed. We both start to laugh as we turned to look at each other and say, "Happy New Year." I guess you can say the year 2001 started off with a bang.