All Bark & Little Bite Ch. 09

Story Info
Saundra explores the dominant side.
5.5k words
4.29
19.1k
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers

It's been six months since I've worked on this series. If you have not read the first eight chapters you might want to do so. In that way you will have a better understanding of the main character and how she came to this point in her life, in this newest chapter. Thank you for reading this story and any other stories I have on Literotica! e.

Walking from the restaurant Saundra's feelings were in turmoil. Feigning complete confidence she walked tall in her pretty high heels, the hem of her passionate pink dress swishing against the backs of her thighs. Her hand firmly gripped Martha's delicate wrist as she dragged the woman behind her. She stopped at the front desk of the hotel, squeezing Martha's wrist tightly, as she asked the desk clerk for the card key of room 312. The clerk smirked at her as he handed the card to her and she roughly pulled it from his fingers.

As the two attractive women briskly walked toward the elevator they caught more than one sideways glance from both men and women. Saundra wondered if everyone in the hotel knew that her Dom had commanded she bring this cute, sexy little woman up to their room. He had only told her to think of dominating a woman, look at pictures, and read stories on that subject. She felt embarrassed and angry that he had sprung this twist on her without warning. Of course she would never refuse him but she felt somewhat on the defense. She wanted only to submit to Anthony, her Master, and let the rest be merely fantasy. Could she really dominate this woman? God help her if Martha was indiscreet and it got out back at the firm that Saundra was seeing Anthony and playing with Martha. If Martin ever found out she feared what his anger would bring.

As they waited for the elevator she could feel Martha standing close behind her. She clutched the woman's wrist so tightly she felt Martha slightly twist within her damp grasp. Saundra wondered what Martha had experienced in the past. Was she really lesbian or maybe a bi? What would Martha expect of her, or of Anthony? Saundra was suddenly horrified at feeling the urge to slap Martha and make it known that no matter what happened she was not there to replace Saundra in her Master's life. This surprised her, this jealousy, and the worry that Anthony would want Martha instead of her. All these things where whirling around in her mind as she stepped into the elevator tugging Martha behind her and a man and woman followed them in.

Her heart beat faster as the elevator doors closed, almost symbolic of sealing her in the fate which awaited her. She nervously shifted her weight from foot to foot. Surely Anthony was familiar with Martha from being a client at the law firm. But she began to have second thoughts as to whether or not he had purposely planned for Martha to meet up with her. Perhaps it truly was a coincidence. Maybe he had been at the restaurant and after observing Martha's behavior toward her at the table he had spontaneously decided to bring the two women intimately closer. Martha had certainly flirted with her at the table and that was something a sexual man like Anthony would not have missed. Saundra's mind raced with what expectations he had. Saundra wanted to believe that it was an impromptu tryst to ease her apprehension.

The man and woman stood in the back huddled in a corner. Saundra could hear them whispering and the woman giggling. Suddenly she heard the distinct sound of kissing and a whispery moan. The discomfiting thought crossed her mind that they might have been whispering about her and her little captive. Martha shifted to press closely to Saundra's back. She felt Martha brushing her breasts up against her shoulder blades pinning their hands between her belly and Saundra's lower back. It dawned on her that she might be cutting off the circulation in Martha's small hand and she let go and turned slightly to glance at her. Martha smiled and whispered something but Saundra's attention was strangely captivated by the couple behind them and didn't notice what Martha said.

The man and woman were both tall and he had his arms wrapped around her, running his hands up and down her back. Occasionally the man's hands rested on his partner's ass and gently squeezed pulling her hips tighter to his groin. Her arms were around his neck as they kissed deeply and her hands were running through his hair and over his upper shoulders. The woman moaned and pulled away from her lover glancing at Saundra and smiled. When she saw Martha pressed against Saundra and looked down to see the petite woman's hand on Saundra's hip her smile broadened then she returned her attention to her man.

Until that moment Saundra had not noticed Martha's hand, she'd been so deep in thought and mulling over her emotions while watching the young couple. She could feel her nipples harden under her lace bra and her pussy softly twitch becoming curiously aroused by the exhibition of lust in the corner. Saundra looked sharply at Martha and took a step forward hoping Martha would get the message and remove her hand. Yet Martha did not and Saundra felt her face redden with a hot blush. Her cheeks felt almost as warm as the hand resting on her hip.

"No offense, Saundra, but the mood in here is quite arousing, don't you think?" Martha whispered and smiled. Her eyes sparkled with sassy intent.

"I don't know what you think is going on, Martha, but I didn't invite you to touch me," she tersely whispered back and stepped to Martha's side to detach herself from the brunette's hand. Martha's expression softened and she looked over at the passionate couple then back at Saundra.

"No, not yet. Forgive me for being forward." Then Martha looked straight ahead at the elevator doors, an impudent smile still on her full, red lips.

Between her harried thoughts, the sounds of the couple kissing and sucking each other's mouths, and Martha's suggestive touch Saundra felt the tension quickly build up from the pit of her stomach. She shifted uneasily as she continued to feel the twinges between her thighs unconsciously responding to everything that was going on around and within her. All she could think of was how badly she wanted the safety of her Master's arms around her. She was almost desperate to be able to calm down and think clearly. But even in his arms Martha would be there, in the room with them. What the hell was she thinking when she left the table dragging Martha behind her? Ah, it was only to obey her Dom, to be with him and do as she was told. She found comfort and security in that, submitting to his will, letting him intimately control her. She smiled wryly at the thought of what an obedient little sub she had become.

Finally the elevator stopped and the doors opened, offering release from the intense environment of the small space that held the hot lovers and potentially new lovers. It was a relief to see it was the third floor and Saundra practically jumped out in her rush to be within the safety of Anthony's embrace. She did not even turn to see if Martha was following but hurried down the hall in search of room 312. When she approached the door and lifted the card key to gain entrance she was chagrined to see her hand trembling. Her legs felt like rubber and her pussy keenly pulsed.

When she pushed the door open she heard her favorite music playing, a Vivaldi composition. Her eyes took in the luxurious surroundings of the same room Anthony always reserved for them and she felt a calmness overtake her, one of being on familiar ground, in safe territory. Martha stepped in behind her and closed the door as Saundra went straight into Anthony's arms. He held her tightly and could feel her shiver against him. She breathed deeply, taking in the faint scent of his cologne and feeling his warmth wrapped around her body.

"Well, hello, sweetheart. What took you so long?" He chided her and looked down at her face. She looked up at him and frowned, then smiled, realizing he was teasing her.

"What took you so long? You were the one who made me wait. I was early, ready for you. I wondered if you had changed your mind." She kissed him on the cheek and looked into his dark blue eyes.

"Don't be cheeky with me, Saundra. It's not like you. You should be ready for me whenever I want, and learn to accept when I don't call on you. It's not for you to worry if I've changed my mind. Your only concern is to be accessible when I do desire your company." He leaned down and kissed her slowly, deeply. She felt embarrassed for being so bold in her response and being lightly chastised in front of Martha. He broke off the kiss and looked over at his acquaintance from the law firm. "It's nice that you could join us, Martha. Are you free for the rest of the day?"

Saundra looked from Anthony to Martha, trying to determine if this was just chance or had been arranged. Martha smiled and walked toward them holding her hand out. Anthony gently released Saundra and took the young lawyer's hand and kissed the back of her hand and then her palm. A pang of jealousy rushed through the sub as she watched the greeting, now sure it had been planned. She wondered how intimately her Dom knew the little vixen.

"I'm glad I could make it," Martha said as she looked from Anthony to Saundra. "You know what an asshole Mr. Johnson is. But he couldn't refute that I'm caught up on my depositions and deny me an afternoon off. Besides, I told him I had a gynecology appointment and I'm sure that sent his mind spinning some sordid thoughts. I believe he seems to think lesbians only need a good fucking from a man to change their sexual orientation. At least, his hands have tried to convince me of that," she laughed lightly then removed her jacket laying it on the couch.

"He is a piece of work. Listen, I'm going to talk to Saundra in private for a few minutes. Why don't you make yourself comfortable? There's a nice bottle of Shiraz on the bar if you would please pour us all a glass. We'll be out shortly." Anthony took Saundra by the arm and guided her to the bedroom as Martha nodded and walked toward the bar.

Once in the bedroom Anthony closed the door and pulled Saundra into his arms. He kissed her with such passion she could barely catch her breath. She felt confused and frustrated as to what was going on. She also felt foolish, as if some deep secret was being kept from her. When he pulled away from her he held her at arms length, devouring her body with his eyes, a soft smile playing at the corner of his sensuous lips.

"You look stunning my dear! Is that a new dress? It shows off your figure beautifully." He turned her around and cupped her breasts possessively, then gently smoothed his hand over her round ass. He leaned closer and breathed in the soft jasmine scent of her hair as he eased the zipper down the back of her dress. "Now, turn back around and undress for me, slowly." She smiled uneasily although she'd undressed for him before. But she couldn't push the thoughts away of what might take place that afternoon, thinking of Martha in the other room. As she slid the dress from her shoulders and down her arms Anthony drank her in with his eyes. He smiled broadly as she let the dress slink down her body slowly revealing what belonged to him. She let the dress fall to her feet then stepped out of it and bent to pick it up then quickly went to hang it up in the closet. He loved her plump, voluptuous breasts pushed together in her lacey, dark pink bra, the matching panties and garter belt holding up her nearly nude stockings.

When she returned to him he pulled her close and ran his hands over her smooth skin, luxuriating in her soft flesh and sumptuous curves. Then he stood back and unzipped his pants pulling out his semi-hard penis. Anthony leaned down and kissed the tops of her lovely white breasts and cupped the warm mound between her legs with his palm. He reached around and unfastened her bra tossing it toward a nearby chair. Admiring her beautiful tits he wasted no time and enthusiastically began to suck on her hard, rosy nipples. Saundra felt sharp twinges of pleasure zip from her sensitive buds all the way down to her pussy. He rested his free hand on her shoulder and pressed down to gently push her to her knees.

"No hands baby, I just want your mouth. To whom do you belong?" he asked as he stroked her lips with the head of his cock.

"Only you," she whispered as she began to lick him then parted her lips to draw him into her watering mouth. She felt his hands rest on her head but he let her just kiss and lick him for a few moments. Her tongue swirled around his swelling crown then she enveloped it with her mouth slowly beginning to stroke up and down his shaft.

"Oh, yes, baby, I've been thinking of this for several days. You're so good at sucking your Master's cock. You just keep on going and listen to me. Do you find that cute little bitch out there attractive? She's got such a pretty, sexy mouth. But she would prefer to suck a luscious, wet cunt like yours. She's very attracted to you, my sweet." Anthony moaned when Saundra sucked him harder in salacious response to his words, pulling his now rock hard cock deeply into her mouth. "Oh yes, my pet, she's been wanting to suck on your big tits and play with your sweet pussy for quite some time, now. She's dying to please you in any way you desire. You should hear her fantasies about you," he grunted trying to hold back his orgasm. Saundra moaned and swallowed and he nearly lost it feeling the back of her throat constrict around his thick knob.

"You've admitted that you're curious, even turned on by the thought of a woman giving you pleasure at your command. Think of the pictures and stories you've been viewing this past week. Now, think of yourself dominating that sweet little wench out there in the ways you've been looking at on the web. Ahhhh..." he sighed and grasped her hair in his fingers. "Imagine her luscious mouth sucking your huge, pale breasts then her tongue taunting your engorged nipples. Imagine the sounds of her mouth sucking your sweet flesh." He was describing what Saundra was actually doing to his thick rod, the sucking noises and feel of her tongue pirouetting across the taut skin of his sensitive head. He grunted and continued, "You do have such wonderful tits. Who could resist them? Think of her tied up and your hands all over her little body. Yes, think of your fingers fucking her juicy cunt and hearing her beg for you to let her come. Just as you beg me. You know how hot and frustrated you feel when I force you to hold back? It drives you crazy but it's such a sweet, hard orgasm that overtakes you when I finally allow you to come."

Saundra glided her mouth up and down his slick staff more quickly. While her worry of another woman ebbed away her excitement intensified as she listened to his deep, sexy voice describing her own fantasies to her. His thick cock filled her mouth and she could feel every little vein along his shaft with her tongue. He felt and tasted so delicious she doubted she could ever get enough of him! His precum melted on her tongue like nectar and she sucked him harder, lightly grazing her teeth up and down his swollen staff. As he moved his hips back and forth she delighted in how his balls bounced against her chin as if eager to be inside her hot, wet mouth as well.

"That sweet little morsel out there is yours, darling. She will do anything you ask. She confided in me that it's been a long time since she's been with anyone and she is desperate not only for pleasure, but mostly desperate to be with you. You have been her desire ever since she met you." Anthony threw his head back and moaned. "Ahhhh...yes, baby, your mouth is incredible!" His body stiffened as his orgasm broke through and his cum erupted into his precious sub's hungry mouth. He could feel her throat swallowing his hot cream, pulling at the head of his cock. As his climax subsided he smiled down at her and pulled her head away. Her breasts heaved with each breath and she smiled back at him.

"I know you are apprehensive. But honestly, sweetheart, she is nothing to me. I want you to please me by relaxing and enjoying her. She is my gift to you." Anthony pulled her up and held her close. He felt her trembling and wondered if it was from nervousness or excitement, or both. He gently kissed her and delighted at tasting his cum in her mouth. She was first and foremost his sub, at least for the time being. This little adventure about to take place this afternoon was going to be a pleasurable side trip on her life's journey. Of course it could possibly lead to major changes between Saundra and him, not to mention to her life in general. But he was actually counting on it. She needed to discover who she really was and he wanted to give her the wings of freedom to do so. Her husband and current life be damned. Anthony had the strongest feeling Saundra's life would be changing for the better, very soon. It was exciting, like watching a butterfly emerge from its cocoon.

"Anthony, I'm not sure how..." she whispered.

"Shhh. I know my sweet. Just do what comes naturally to you. I want to you to experience what I know you've been fantasizing and yearning to do." He kissed the top of her head and released her. He slipped his hand between her legs and felt her moistened panties then brushed her swollen nipples with the same fingers. "You are a beautiful, intelligent, sensuous woman. You might be happily surprised at the different perspective you develop from this tryst today. You will see life as well as sex from my point of view, as a Dom. With your tendencies you may just be a natural dominant. Or maybe you're a switch. In any case, we shall learn together. " He gazed upon her lovely breasts then turned and opened the bedroom door. "She is for you, my sweet." He let Saundra enter the sitting room first then followed her but went to the bar to give the two women their own space.

Martha had been instructed that the afternoon was all about submitting to Saundra. She was highly aroused by the mere thought of touching the shy beauty that she was willing to do whatever was asked of her. She'd had the wrong impression of Martin's wife, thinking her to be rather conservative and faithful to her marriage. Anthony had taken Martha to lunch one afternoon and the conversation drifted from business to casual talk of different lawyers in the firm. Anthony had noticed the way she had kept watching Saundra at a dinner held by the firm several weeks back for their clients and that's when he realized he could make Saundra's fantasies with another woman a reality. During his lunch with Martha he led the conversation toward Martin and Saundra and was pleased how Martha kept referring to Saundra.

He'd told Martha of his affair with Saundra. Anthony was pleased by her reaction as he saw her eyes sparkle and the way she smiled as they spoke of his sub. Martha confirmed his suspicions of her desire for Saundra and he offered her a chance to intimately know his luscious lover. He set the conditions of the meeting and Martha promised to do as he asked, in every way. Martha was a natural bottom and loved the idea of helping Saundra learn how to unleash her dominate tendencies.

When they came out of the bedroom Martha felt an arousing chill at seeing Saundra naked from the waist up wearing only her panties, garter belt and stockings, and high heeled sandals. The little brunette instantly melted and wanted so badly to kiss and caress the shy woman. Saundra was blushing slightly and kept her eyes on her Dom as he walked to the bar. Martha approached Saundra holding a glass of wine out to her. Unfortunately her foot clipped the leg of a chair and she was cast off balance; the wine glass tipped forward in her hand and splashed the red liquid over the rim and on Saundra's chest.

At first the two women stared at each other in silent surprise. Then Martha's gaze was caught by the wine slipping down in deep red rivulets towards Saundra's full, naked breasts. As if in slow motion the dark fluid slid down her pale, round tits and dripped around her erect nipples. Martha snapped out of her shock and looked up into Saundra's hazel eyes.

Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers
12