All Dressed Up

Story Info
All dressed up and all alone.
966 words
3.47
11.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another lonely Friday night and Dina was looking for some excitement. She dolled herself up in some sexy clothes and walked over to the bedroom window. She opened the curtains to view the night sky. Being on the top floor of a five story building, it has its advantages she thought to herself. She looked across the way at the apartments to see what activities were going on. She saw a nerdy guy glued to his computer. She turned to the right and saw some guys hanging out watching some ball game.

She perked a devilish smile, closed the curtains. She went around her place and lit all of the candles she could find, then took out a bottle of wine and a glass, went into the living room and turned up some sultry sounds. She slowly started dancing to the music close to her window. She poured a glass of wine and started drinking. She walked back over to the window and slowly opened the curtains back up. She noticed that the guys were watching the game now had their eyes glued to her window and the same with the nerdy guy at his computer.

She knew that her shadows would catch their eyes. She acted like she didn't even notice them as they gazed upon her. She turned around and walked over to her bed. She slowly and seductively glided her hands over her body, moving her dress up in the process. She finally slowly took it off and dropped it to the floor. She walked back over to the windowsill picked up the glass and took a drink. She stood in the window showing the guys every curve she possessed. Her rosy red bra and panties glowed in the candle light. She walked away again this time unbuttoning her bra, lifted it up to her side, and dropped it on the floor.

She danced around to the music a little more. She seductively looked back at them and smiled. She thought you haven't seen anything yet. She climbed onto her bed facing them, got on her knees, licked her luscious lips, and gazed back at them with a "Come and Take Me" look on her face.She swerved her hips to the music and moved her hands over her breasts and face, she tilted her head back and let her hands creep up and down her neck.

She softly moaned as she began turning herself on. Her hands slide down to her panties as she teased them slowly pulling them down and back up. She got an idea to take it to the next level. She glided her hand into her panties and played with her wet pussy, she closed her eyes and then her moans became louder.

The guys across the way were going nuts they were cheering and wanting her to show more. They were sitting at the edge of their seats wanting more. She slowly moved her hand out of her panties and licked the fingers, which turned the guys on immensely. With their tongues' hanging out, they begged to be in between those top and bottom lips.

One of the ball game guys muttered, "Damn, Break me off a piece of that!" As he hi-fived another guy.

She slowly crawled off the bed and swirled her hips as she took off her panties. She drank the rest of the wine glass and relaxed on her bed. She moved her hands down her body and played with her dripping wet pussy. She rubbed on her clit over and over again. Her body quivered as she came.

The nerdy guy was masturbating as he watched her and was about to blow his load while the other guys were rubbing on their cocks some ready to blow, as well. She went into her drawer next to her bed and pulled out her vibrator. She turned it on and moved it down her breasts, stomach, her clit, and then shoved it slowly into her wet pussy. She moaned wishing it were one of the guys from across the way. In and out she plowed it into her pink throbbing pussy. Slowly it became faster and faster until it made her cum again and again. The throbbing in her pussy wanted more, wanted the real thing.

She sat up played with her clit as she sucked on the cock shaped vibrator. She sucked her juices off until it was squeaky clean. She got up and took out a piece of paper and marker and wrote, "If you liked the show, call me at, followed by her phone number." She walked back to the window and held it up. All the guys scrambled to write down the number as she chuckled.

Shortly after the phone rang, she picked it up and said in a seductive voice, did you enjoy it baby.

Yes! The deep voiced man said on the other side. Which part turned you on the most?, she asked him.

He continued by saying, the moment you arched your back off the bed, I watched your breasts bounce, your mouth open, your eyes close, you grabbing the sheets, and then your climax! Oh God, you were so beautiful I cam along with you! She paused, then said give me twenty minutes to freshen up and then come over. He asked can I bring my friend; we were watching the show together and really enjoyed it! Well, she thought to herself only one friend, I don't want all those guys over here, thinking to herself that the caller was one of the guys who were watching the ball game across the way.

What is your name Dina asked him?

My name is Kyle, followed by; I'll see you in twenty!

TO BE CONTINUED...