All for Charity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,680 Followers

Me: "Yes, I've got everything about where it used to be. God, I pumped a lot of cum, a lot of sperm into those old bags. I wonder if any of them are still fertile."

Mom: "Sweetheart, they don't discuss their personal cycles with little old me, but they did joke about their old hubbies. When Dottie and Hilda went to a clinic to see why they never had any kids with their old 'sugar daddies', the tests showed that the old codgers were too pooped to pop. However, it showed that both of those hot MILF's were still fertile--VERY fertile. And this was only four months ago."

My cock got hard. The thought that I actually could've knocked up one or both of those babes was overwhelmingly hot. Although modern guys had mixed feelings, I had the more primitive drive simply to reproduce--to procreate. My only regret for that weekend was that Antoinette, in many ways the sweetest of the three, would not be having my baby.

Well, on the way home after dropping me off, Dottie conceived.

When Hilda got home and argued with her 'old man', he was unaware that she had retained a huge pool of my potent seed inside of her womb as sort of a souvenir of the weekend's activity. Sure enough, as their argument ended, Hilda conceived too.

Besides those two was Antoinette. I had carefully come on her concave taut tummy before falling over in exhaustion. I didn't notice her holding both hands over that puddle as she ran to the bathroom. She found one of those tubes that you use when you're packing your toothbrush.

She dragged it back and forth through the deep puddle of my cum, which was maybe 97% pure baby-making sperm. She closed the container and headed home after dropping me off with the others.

At home she had an argument with her elderly 'sugar daddy'. He had never been so selfish! Furious, she ran to the bathroom, closing the door. She got out that tube of my jism which she had hidden in the back. Sitting on the bathtub and leaning back, she shoved the tube inside of her and squeezed.

Even with her best efforts, the chances of getting knocked up were slim if not impossible. Still fuming about her creepy old man's nasty rant that night, she lay in bed with the snoring geezer and sent me a very sexy tweet. She told me that upon reflection she wished that she had let me pound my seed into her with as much force, power, and volume as I did the other two.

Little did she know in a sweet bit of irony that at the exact moment she sent that message, she had conceived. So, it came as a real shock to her when she got morning sickness some weeks later.

Getting back to my house, I was disoriented as I went into my mom's room. She quickly turned off the TV.

Mom: "Now baby, this is completely up to you. I know that you had some plans for next weekend, a date or something. I won that weekend at Lake Como for two. I certainly wouldn't want to go with your broken down father anymore than I'd go with a stranger. This world is far too rough for a woman to travel by herself. So, I will only go if you want to go with me. Again, you can get out of it with no penalties. What do you think?"

Me: "Okay, I'll go, but only on one condition. We've managed to live together and maintain our 'moral correctness'. After that wild weekend, I could do WITHOUT any sex for months, maybe years. Let's maintain the mother/son proper distance, if it's alright with you."

Mom nodded that it was fine and thanked me with a kiss. Fortunately it was a kiss to the forehead. I didn't need a French kiss after that last weekend.

Our flight over was uneventful. We had Eurailpass, but somehow only had one sleeping berth allotted to us. Since I had been carting the heavy bags everywhere, mom was nice enough to offer the berth to me. When I was up there, all snug as a bug, I looked back down at her.

I felt terrible she'd have to ride the whole long train trip in those uncomfortable seats. I said that there was just enough room for two in the berth. I was lying: there wasn't.

Mom crawled up and somehow found enough space. The conductor could only see me from the aisle below and didn't raise an eyebrow. We had hours ahead of us. In a desperate attempt to get comfortable, my mother unbuttoned and unzipped everything on the two of us. We tried to find a comfortable position, but the only one possible was facing each other, on our sides.

We started to sleep that way, but my cock was separated from her heavenly portal by only the micron thick cotton of my briefs and the tissue thin nylon of her panties. Worse, these panties had an opening where it counted. So, her slavering pussy lips were feeling the pressure of my six, growing into ten inch, sausage.

We tried our best (really!), but struggle as we might, my cock kept rubbing against her clit or her now sopping wet pussy. The warmth of that spot burned into my cock, driving it up to seven, eight, nine and finally ten inches of virility. My balls had a weeks' worth of cum built-up, but a lifetime of passion saved up for this magnificent woman. To me mom was the most desirable lay in the whole world!

It was almost hilarious, like a bedroom Keystone Cops, as mom and I moved hither and yon in an attempt to NOT get excited. But, as we tried, it got worse and worse. Finally, it had to happen. My cock slid at just the right angle and plunged into my beautiful mother's sopping wet pussy. She stopped in her tracks. She stared at me and I at her.

We knew we were in tight quarters and couldn't let go. Still, we also knew that we had to finish what we started. In slow motion, we kissed deeply, our tongues playing on our teeth like piano keys. My hands burrowed under her bra and felt her perfect breasts. Her nipples burned my hands; they had popped and then fully erected. They were the size and shape of mushrooms, and not the small kind either.

As we went slowly, it sounded like I was putting spoon to pudding. We both had to work hard at reaching a climax without sounding like two vagabonds. When I got close, I locked my lips on mom, whispered her to have my baby, and then gushed deep inside of her.

WOW, I thought that the trysts with those other three women were hot. Well, I had so much love and saved up passion for mom that I exploded like Mount St. Helens. My cock would not stop shooting. It relentlessly pumped and pumped and pumped. In the silence of the sleeping berths, we could hear the spray and actually feared that others could too! Of course, no one else could hear that or anything else we did, thank heavens.

Nor could anyone possibly see inside my gorgeous mom where I had just lovingly deposited a warm ocean of life-giving seed. We slept with me still hard, still shooting lightly. When we awoke later, we thought that it had rained and somehow leaked all over the bedding. Then we remembered our sexy escapade. Of course we felt the huge damp spot from the excess cum that had escaped mom's sperm-filled pussy.

Well, we finally made it to Lake Como. To say it was lovely would be an understatement. It was weird to be in a romantic spot with my own mom. However, given that rail trip and what transpired, it actually made a lot of sense. We actually held hands most of the weekend. When we took a walk and found this quiet alcove visible only from the distant lake, I took that opportunity to bend my gorgeous mother over this huge smooth boulder and pump even more seed into her fertile womb.

Becoming once again the primitive baby-machine, I was determined to make mom heavy with my child. To that end, over the course of that romantic weekend, I came deep inside of her an even dozen times. Twelve times I used my ten inch cock to deposit my young vibrant sperm into the farthest reaches of her 'baby factory'. Her cervix, uterus and womb all eventually received what was necessary. Sometime during that weekend, possibly due to that railroad session, my wonderful mother conceived.

Some weeks after that auction, mom got a spate of messages on her iPhone. She called me into OUR bedroom and informed me that Dottie, Hilda AND Antoinette were all pregnant...by me. I was so proud.

I thanked her for telling me and turned to go back to trying to fix the dishwasher. Before I could leave the room she said:

Mom: "Oh, one more thing. Every one of the bridge club members ended up pregnant as a result of that auction—and I mean EVERYONE!"

I turned, knowing what that meant. I kissed my just turned forty year old mom in congratulations. She then handed me three printouts.

The first was her OB GYN's confirmation of her pregnancy. The second had plane tickets to Vegas. She then handed me her old divorce certificate. It was a copy with her name circled. She had gotten her maiden name restored! It finally percolated into my ten cent brain that mom wanted to fly to Vegas and use her maiden name so we could make it legal!

Excitedly, I hugged my mom. Or, should I say, my pregnant mom. We did go to Vegas, we did make it legal. We returned as husband and wife. We were the only couple in history that had gone on their honeymoon (to Lake Como) BEFORE their wedding. But that was fine. We didn't even have to move. Mom's only friends were 'cool' about how she (mom) got preggers. Hell, they had the same secret that they had to hide.

Somehow, the old codgers believed that they had miraculously knocked up their much younger and more fertile wives. Even funnier, they believed it AGAIN when I did them all a second time. With mom's blessing, they all ended up with big, beautiful bellies, swollen with MY babies. Let me tell you, that was one heck of a 'bridge tournament'. I guess I was playing 'dummy' as I sat in the chair and the sultry trophy wife MILF's sat in my lap, one by one. Since all of them had one year olds at home, refreshments that night were warm fresh milk...and crème pies. It was fantastic.

Mom and I planned a small family of four. With twins for the last try, we ended up with five, but that was okay. For five years, and a couple more, mom's incredible boobs were engorged with warm, sweet mother's milk. You have no idea how great it was to wake up and have your breakfast ready for you in that way.

Having the five children was also a pleasure, as we got a nice older woman to attend to them. She addressed all of their needs, including feeding them formulae. It was a bit selfish of me, but I insisted that mom's magnificent milk factories produce only for me. The sound of those babies signified our love in a manner that nothing else could. They were exciting times in a happy home...

clinton09
clinton09
1,680 Followers
12