All For My Master

Story Info
Girl enjoys best friend, thanks to Master's request.
1.3k words
3.65
19.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cannot wait to meet Him. He has had a deep influence over my entire life for the past year and a half. He knows me better than anyone else. He knows my deepest desires, wishes and goals for myself. He has helped me turn my life around for the better and helped me grow so much in my sexual experiences. Because of Him I have found myself pursuing other women sexually and for relationships. He has shown me who I really am.

We talk on the phone. The strength of his voice makes me shudder, so deep and powerful. He explains to me who I am, what I am to be. "You are My slave, every part of your body belongs to Me, not because I said so but because you gave it to Me."

This warms my heart, I reply "Yes Sir I am Yours, always have been and always will be." I can feel his happiness with what I have just said even over the phone. I love making Him happy, it makes me happy.

"Go to her, tell her you love her." I am shocked, I love her but I am not in love with her, not yet at least. I love you, my Master and because of that I will do as you wish.

The next day I call her, we talk nonchalantly, really just as friends. That is what she is, she is my best friend, that is the way I love her and she knows that. I hope when I tell her, she understands. She has to understand that I need her, because Master wants it that way, so I want it. "Amy, you know you are my best friend, but I have more feelings for you than I have let on. I love you."

She was silent for a minute and then she said "I know and have known, I feel the same way, just didn't know how to tell you." I am beyond shocked and excited. I think to myself in my head how I would have leaned over and kissed her right then. "Amy, we should take a day or two to think about this," she agreed. We planned to go out to dinner the following Saturday. I needed to tell Master, He would be so happy for me.

That night when I told my Master what had happened he was pleased that the feelings were mutual but not at all surprised. "I knew it was more, I felt it." I wanted to know how, why? How did I not see it but He had? You tell me to go with it, to let it get physical, but to not let it go to far. To explore and play, but no oral sex, not yet. All I can say is "yes Sir."

When I see Amy at the restaurant my stomach did flips, everything had changed. We shared only meaningless chitchat. We did not discuss what was really on our minds at all. Although I could feel the excitement was mutual so we rushed through dinner and went back to her place. I was surprised when I walked in the door and there were candles lit everywhere, there was a blanket spread out on the living room floor and there was strawberries, whipped cream and hot fudge on the couch. Amy then turned music on and left to go to her room. I sat on the blanket almost shaking with excitement. When she returned she was completely naked.

She looked at me and I knew I was supposed to do the same, so I stripped off my blouse and dress pants. I had not warn any underwear because that is what Master had told me to do. I was laying there naked, she knelt down in between me and the couch. She reached over, grabbed the whipped cream and outlined my lips in it like it was lipstick. She then leaned in and slowly licked it off, kissing me after. When she was finished I licked my lips tasting the sweetness of the whipped cream and her saliva at the same time. I needed to kiss her, to taste her mouth more.

I told her to open her mouth and stick out her tongue. She did and I sprayed the whipped cream all over it, I leaned in and licked it off her tongue, we then kissed passionately. We laid down and kissed and explored each others bodies with our hands. She then took the hot fudge and smeared it over my nipples and went in to suck it off. my back arches with pleasure. She turns and grabs a strawberry, putting it in my mouth I suck on it slowly, teasing her ... she pulls it away and brings it down to my dripping wet pussy, she pushes it in slightly now teasing me. It is cold but feels wonderful. We continue kissing and making out, but that is as far as it goes. Like she knows that is where it has to stop. I had multiple orgasms before I had left that night. Master will be so pleased.

I e mail Master when I return home to let Him know what has happened. He calls 15 minutes later, I love his voice, it is calming. He seems upset with me though, "Master, what is wrong, I though you would be pleased?" He replied in a strong but loving tone "Yes My dear something is wrong. Your body is Mine, and you know you are not to orgasm without My consent, but that did not stop you. "my heart sank, I knew He was right, I had done wrong. I am so disappointed in myself, I tell you so. You say as long as I understand that I will be punished for breaking the rules, and I let You know I do. You assert your pleasure with the evenings activities, that it didn't go further and You asked how it made me feel to be with Amy. "Wonderful Sir, it was beautiful, so romantic and it felt like all my senses were heightened," You let me know how happy you are with me "I am proud of you my pet, and I love you."

I don't hear from you for a few days, assuming this is my punishment. Then a week from my date with Amy you call me, asking me what I am doing at the moment. "Nothing, hoping You would call or e mail me." You laugh, "I can do better than that My dear, I am here." I stop breathing for a few long seconds and then gasp for air. I never thought this day would come, You are here to take me as Yours for real. my heart is pounding and I am so excited. "Master, where am I to meet You?" You avoid the question, saying the weather here is beautiful. The snow is clean, pure and white.. it reminds You of me. I laugh and thank You. I ask You again "Master where can I meet You?"

This time You answer, "Downstairs." I swear my heart stopped beating for a few seconds. I run down the stairs and down to You, You are perfect. I jump into Your arms and give You a huge hug and You pull me to you and give me a long passionate kiss. You take me by the hand and lead me to Your car, we get in and start driving. You tell me to put on the blindfold, I do as You ask. As we work our way through my neighborhood I wonder how You knew where I lived and the neighborhood so well. After driving for about 10 minutes we pull into a driveway. The car stops and You get out.. leaving me there for a few minutes, when you come back You take me out by the hand and lead me somewhere. We enter a door and I smell a familiar smell, but I can not recall where it was from. my Master removes my blindfold and tells me to open my eyes, I do.

We are in Amy's house, the same candles are lit and Amy is on her knees in front of my Master, he signals for me to do the same. It all makes perfect sense.