All For You

Story Info
Mandy lets Kirk do whatever he pleases.
843 words
3.56
23.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wait for him upstairs, laying back on the couch in your bedroom, wearing a black see through baby doll with a g-string. You had written him a note and taped it to the front door:

Kirk,

Come upstairs to the bedroom. I will be waiting there for you to do whatever you tell me. Hurry lover, I'm wet with anticipation.

Mandy

You absent mindedly begin playing with yourself through the thin fabric of your thong as you fantasize of what Kirk might want you to do to him. You've always wanted to be told what to do during sex, kind of like a slave.

You hear Kirk arriving home from work and hurriedly climbing the stairs. He opens the door to the bedroom and makes eye contact with you as he begins to pull off his tie. His jacket is thrown onto the floor.

You stand up and walk over to him. Reaching out you begin to unbutton his shirt. "Let me undress you." you say with a sexy grin. You pull of his shirt dropping it to the floor. Your hands brush over Kirk's semi-hard cock as you unbuckle his belt, unbutton and unzip his pants.

You sit him on the bed, kneeling down in front of him and removing both his shoes and socks.

"Kiss me." Kirk tells you as he pulls you up to his mouth. Locked in a hungry embrace you fall back onto the bed. Kirk's hands are groping your tits, causing your nipples to become excited and hard.

You move your thigh and begin rubbing it against Kirk's bulging member. He softly moans as you kiss his neck, gently biting, then sucking.

"Kiss my chest, suck and nibble my nipples." he says as you migrate your kisses. His chest has little hair and you use your tongue to trace between his nipples and tickle his nipples. Gently you bite one and suck the other, then change. This seems to be driving Kirk wild.

He grabs your hand and wraps it around his rock hard cock. He begins to move his hand away, but you grab it and hold it around his dick too and begin stroking.

"Mmmmmm. This is turning me on so much! Move over here so I can eat your pussy." he says. You reposition your body, still working his cock, and ease your cunt onto his face.

"Your pussy is nice and hot and wet, just how I like it. Now I want you to suck my dick." Kirk tells you as he puts his hand on the back of your head and guides it down onto his dick. You let his direct your movements by pushing your head or pulling your hair.

It turns you on to know your doing exactly what Kirk wants right now. You always knew this would be incredibly exotic, but you just weren't prepared, you think as you burst with orgasm.

"Ahhhhhh! Uhhhh, uhhh, uh." you cry out as you grind against Kirk's face, his tongue working your slit like crazy. Your hand is quickly rubbing up and down his shaft, squeezing ever so slightly.

"I want you to ride me on the couch." Kirk says as he pulls you off of him and goes over to the couch. You stand in front of him and pull down his boxers. He sits down and pulls your g-string off. You straddle him, grabbing his cock and teasing it by rubbing it against the lips of your pussy.

You gently lower your cunt onto his cock, just the head at first, then raise back up, his cock exiting your cunt. You then lower your wet pussy further down onto his cock and raise back up. You can feel Kirk's dick pulsating from your teasing.

After his dick exits your pussy this time you grab it with your hand and use rub it against your clit. "Ahhhhhhh. Yeah, girl that feels soo nice." Kirk moans in ecstasy.

You then guide his throbbing member back into your slippery wet cunt, sitting down all the way onto his waiting cock. This action causes you both to cry out.

Slowly at first you begin to grind back and forth on his cock, enjoying the way his penis filled your pussy and the way it felt pushing against the walls. You begin to move your hips in a circular motion, causing Kirk to throw his head back and close his eyes.

Suddenly he opens his eyes and lifts his head as he grabs your arms and pushes you onto the couch. He's holding your arms above your head with one hand and massaging your breasts with the other as he begins to pump into you. His deep thrusts don't take very long to drive you into a heated orgasm as you come all over his cock.

Your pulsating pussy is too much sensation for Kirk. He fucks you with four deep, hard thrusts as his warm cum fills your pussy. He then collapses on top of you still gently massaging your breasts.