All Grown Up

Story Info
Babysitter finds the 'little boy' she used to know is not so little.
1.4k words
3.26
118.7k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to settle down," she scolded the rambunctious seven year old swooping him up off the ground and carting him to his bedroom. The young boy's eyes lit up at the sight of his older brother quietly following them down the hall to the bedroom.

She placed the child down into his race car shaped bed and tucked him in as Justin watched through the cracked door. She leaned over the child, elbows on each side and looked him directly in the eye. "If you don't tell a soul you were up this late, I promise I'll bring you your favorite candy next time OK?" she bargained with him.

"You mean the spinning lollipop with the Pokemon on it?" his little blue eyes lit up the room.

"Yes. This is our secret remember. Don't tell," she motioned a finger over her lips as the young boy followed her motion." Goodnight," she backed out of the room watching the little one turn over on his side as she closed the door.

She nearly jumped out of her skin when she turned to find Justin leaning against the wall outside his little brother's bedroom." Don't you ever stop doing that?" she captured her breath.

"I actually thought I'd lost my touch," he smiled." I can see you're still up to your old tricks."

"Didn't leave an ounce of fat on you now did it?" she pinched at his side causing him to bounce from the wall.

"Well I've done a lot of growing up since then," his smile more dazzling than she ever remember it being as a child.

"Yes you have," she agreed realizing she might have just given herself away to the feelings she was stirring up in her right now.

"Check you out. The babysitter has a crush on me."

Trying to hide her embarrassment at this point was useless." Kinda hard to avoid you these days."

"Thanks I think," he returned not letting her know he felt the same." Anyway, what are you doing these days other than keeping the clan under control?"

"I've been doing some writing. Nothing big but it pays the bills."

"And?"

"No I don't have a boyfriend these days," she returned.

"I see," she recognized the playful gleam in his eyes.
"Don't even think it. You know I can still take you down little boy."

"I haven't been a "little" boy in quite some time," he grinned.

"Justin Randall Timberlake!"

He saw the fire in her eyes and knew he was in trouble. She chased him down the stairs until she finally tumbled him to the ground of the living room floor." Told you," she stated childlike in manner.

"OK, you win," he caught her sides and tumbled her onto the floor filling her with laughter. When he released her from the prison of laughter he'd captured her in, he realized how much he'd grown up and how much he wanted her right now but they were in his parents' home. She recognized that look too. She wanted him too but they couldn't here and yet his lips were dangerously approaching hers when they heard Lynn's voice ringing through the house. He had moved away from her just as his mother approached the room." Everything OK?"

"Yes it's fine."

Justin pecked his mother on the cheek." I stopped by to see you guys and you weren't here so Sara and I were doing a little reminiscing after she put Steven down."

"OK. We sure do appreciate you doing this for us on such short notice. What do we owe you for tonight?"

"Not a thing. It's on me tonight," somehow knowing she'd be getting a reward of her own later on tonight.

"You mind if I drive Sara home?"

"It's not too far out of the way is it?"

He looked to Sara. Not tonight it wasn't he thought to himself as he answered aloud," Not at all."

"Okay dear. We'll see you later then," she said letting them out the door.

The silence was in his vehicle was broken when he said," It's been nice seeing you again Sara," as if waiting for his invitation in.

"You mean you aren't coming in?" she inquired in the darkened vehicle dimly lit only by the dashboard lights.

Bingo! he thought. "You don't mind?"

"I wouldn't of asked if I didn't want you to. Park the car and we'll go in," she requested.

"OK."

She couldn't believe she was doing this as she unlocked the door and let him in. She turned the light on and set her things on the entryway table. She led him into the combination dining/lounging area as he followed." Make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back," she went to her bedroom. He gave her a couple of minutes and then found her bedroom. She had barely finished changing into her white cotton baby doll when she noticed him leaning against her closed door." I'm thinking you should become a international spy," she said.

"In case you haven't noticed Sara, I'm not that little boy you used to cart over your shoulder to bed."

"I've noticed," she trapped his overpowering frame between herself and the door.

"So what do you suggest we do about it?" their eyes met briefly . She smiled at the thought of him carting her into her bed right now.

"I'm sure you have something in mind don't you?

He grinned mischieviously and swooped her up into his arms.

"I thought so," she held onto him as he carried her acrossed the room.

He let her down in front of the bed. He'd been waiting to do this since he'd been old enough to know what women could do for him. In an instant, his lips fell to hers with ease and casually surveyed the perfection of every curve in her body. He released her from his lips as buttons flew everywhere from all the strength her delicate hands would let her release. She smoothed her hands acrossed the softness of his lean, muscular build as she followed with her tongue returning to his mouth. "Jus..t..i...n," her breaths ragged as he softly nibbled on her earlobe. His mouth captured hers once again as he guided her back onto the bed. He removed his shirt and continued his assault on her body as he pressed her baby doll up her body revealing two rosy nipples aching to be touched. His tongue danced over each one, continuing his journey and allowing him full access to what his body desired. She looked into his eyes, the auburn softness of her hair framing it from below." Isn't it past your bedtime?" she toyed.

" Depends on who's bed I'm in," he returned and journied toward the fullness of her bosom as he took the aching nipple between his teeth producing a soft whimper to escape her lips as he bit into it, molding the flesh of the other until he was satisfied with the job he'd done. Continuing down her body, he arrived at the lace panties covering her pulsating core. He savagely tore them from her body, returning to the heat radiating from the moistness already drenching her and took in the sweetness of her body causing her to arch up off the bed. His tongue wove up between the soft folds of flesh and bit down hard on the pink flesh protruding from her body as she grasped for the sheets in sweet agony. Not one to be selfish, she pulled the belt buckle from its loops and removed them. She pulled his decorative boxers the length of his legs, her nails slightly scraping the skin below. Pressing him back down to the bed, she languished in his torture as she took the tip of his already attentive member. She remained there as if she were sucking a lollipop before she continued an equal rhythm of her hand and mouth. Unable to restrain herself, she placed herself upon him,grinding with the force of his body. Before she knew it, he siezed control and was pressing into her as their fingers intertwined.

She gripped his hands as his rhythm grew. Then, almost as quickly as they had started, she felt his explosion inside hers as her body clung to his in desperation. His hands released from hers as the massive heap of his body held close to her. She looked to find his face buried in the sheets nestled next to her shoulder as she desperately regained her breath. Removing himself from her, he lay flat next to her cocking his head to see her

"I'm so glad you're finally all grown up," she pushed away the sweat drenched curls from his face.