All Grown Up

Story Info
Stacy Kiebler waited 7 years for this...Well No Longer.
1.4k words
3.79
83.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William looked over his shoulder at the bar. A woman had been calling his name at least 4 times and he was getting annoyed. It sounded like a sweet voice and with his day at work, he didn't think he could take a woman like that. Finally after the 5th time he abruptly turned around with a stare, but in an instant he started to melt at this lovely lady that he just couldn't believe.

"Damn, I'd never have known it was you. Look at you, You used to be this skinny little brat, and look at you now." William shook his head at he looked at his Ex-Girlfriend's little sister. When he had left Megan seven years ago, Stacy Kiebler had been nothing but a thirteen year-old nuisance, on top of that, she had no curves, and a real scratchy voice. Now that she was twenty, and he was 28 now, she was a fine-looking woman. Her skin was the color of almonds, A light tan color, her tits were between A & B cup, but they were the best pair of real tits he had ever seen, high and round, her ass was just amazing. Forget J-Lo, why don't people talk about this woman's ass? She wore her hair down with a white turtleneck and red leather skirt matching her features. This skirt isn't what you'd call a mini-skirt but with those long legs, it just seemed to stop right below her panties.

"I grew up," Stacy shrugged. "I'm not too young anymore."

"Too young for what?" William asked. He was having a difficult time tearing his eyes away from Stacy's breasts, which her nipples were poking out of the flimsy turtleneck . "Too young for this," Stacy said. She wrapped one long arm around William's neck and kissed him full on the mouth. Her soft tongue parted his lips as she stepped closer, her breasts brushing against his chest. William felt his dick harden immediately, and he held her hips, pressing his hard-on against her smooth stomach. "Damn," she said when she pulled back. "I've been waiting seven years to do that."

William was amazed. Stacy wanted him even when he was 21? He couldn't hardly believe it. To him, it seemed her mission in life at the age of 13 was to bug the hell out of him, to the point he would leave their house and her sister would get upset at Stacy. But then again, this was mixed in with the fact that Stacy showed no signs anywhere she would be this attractive. "I'm guessing you want to take a ride somewhere, catch up on old times...among other things?"

William went into action quickly as Stacy nodded VERY approvingly, she grabbed her purse, he grabbed a $5, put it on the bar counter and hurried out. Small talk was not much to the car or during the car ride, just some particulars. Stacy had told William that she worked in Wrestling now. She was a top diva in the WWF. William hadn't watched wrestling since his idol Bret Hart was screwed out of WWF but if Stacy Kiebler is flaunting her stuff there now, he's sure he can make time to watch it again. William wasn't into much. He was just an agent for up and coming athletes. Chris Weinke was his top prospect now straight out of Florida St., so as you can see it wasn't much, but he made more then decent money, but it seemed to William that the fact he could hang out with Athletes turned Stacy on even more.

The car came to a sudden stop in front of a nicely built house. It was 2 stories and long. "This is my house." William said. But they didn't even hardly get to turn off the car. He kissed her again, moving his hands under the turtleneck and removed it, and hurriedly he cupped her full tits. He could feel her nipples rubbing against his palms as he moved them back and forth, squeezing the soft flesh with his hands. "Baby, you grew up nice," he purred.

William kissed his way down Stacy's neck, she was leaving her bare breasts in his hand. When his mouth found her nipple and he tugged at it with his lips, Stacy moaned in pleasure, running her hands over his head, feeling the hair tickling her fingers.

"So tell me," Stacy murmured as they fell back onto the couch. "How big is your cock? I've always wondered." She ran her hand over William's muscular chest and down to his belt, loosening it easily.

"Why don't you see for yourself?" William chuckled. Stacy undid his pants and freed his throbbing cock. She wrapped her fists around it and smiled up and him as she extended her pale pink tongue and licked around the purple head.

"Very impressive," Stacy purred, and then lowered her head and took his prick into her mouth. She moved her hands so she could take more of his cock into her mouth, and pumped it as she opened her lips and licked the head. "Mmm, you like the way I look with your cock in my mouth?"

"Yes," William said, gazing down at the beautiful woman sucking his dick. "I've never seen you look so beautiful."

"Then just wait," Stacy said. She pulled back from his dick, letting it land with a wet thump on his hard stomach, and removed the rest of her clothes. Her long legs led the way to her neatly shaved pussy, which made William's dick give a little leap. She climbed onto him and he cupped her tight ass as she eased her slit down onto his pole. "How you like me now, baby?" she purred as she began sliding up and down his dick.

"You're amazing," William groaned. They fucked earnestly, William rubbing Stacy's clit until she came, shuddering in climax around his dick. He moved his mouth to suck on her swaying tits as she bounced up and down on his rod, and then with a shudder, he came too, spilling his spunk in her pretty young twat. "I can't believe that we just did that, 7 years ago, I couldn't even stand the thought of hugging you." he revealed to Stacy, kissing her forehead as they lay together.

"Hey, times change, and I'm glad we did this." Stacy said. "I can do whatever I want. And I think I might like you to fuck this perfect ass I have."

William had hit jackpot. Stacy did a 180 with her back towards William now and before they started, she took a finger and licked it seductively before rubbing it on her asshole. "For proper lubrication" she smiled. William just grew another inch as she raised a little bit and William brought the head to the hole. Stacy wasn't going to play that game, she plopped straight down, all 7 1/2 inches in already. William couldn't believe this feeling. Stacy took the initiative, moving up and down on his cock, the feeling indescribable to Stacy. William came back to reality finally and grabbed Stacy's waist, making the movements faster and his thrusts harder. Then Stacy made William go even harder. "Do you want me to finger myself and cum all over my hand while I feel your load go inside my ass?" William let out a grunt with his hardest thrust ever, somehow not releasing his load to give an answer of yes. Stacy was pleased. She took 3 of her fingers and ran them up and down her slit, William's 1st load still in there somewhat. She then pushed all three fingers in with a gasp and acted like she had 2 cocks inside. This was the definition of ecstasy and William just cupped her breasts and rubbed them, adding the intensity to Stacy's fingering. Stacy wanted a 4th finger, but before she could get it in there, William pinched her nipples, releasing a huge orgasm out of Stacy.

Stacy's hand was covered in juices, but William was still pounding away. Stacy raised her hand and said "I'm sure you wanted to taste me." and William excepted the juices off her hand and with the taste in his mouth couldn't hold back and released a bigger load then the 1st time inside Stacy's ass. Stacy gasped in pleasure as nether one decided to get their clothes, they just opened the doors, ran to the house and continued the night-cap.