All Grown Up

Story Info
She's eighteen now and tired of waiting to have him.
2.6k words
4.1
48.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
head_slut
head_slut
26 Followers

I was eighteen the first time I fucked him.

He was my father's friend, my mother's former lover, my sister's father, and I'd been in love with him for years. Despite the fact that my mother had died when I was twelve, he stayed a part of my life, even though no one besides myself knew he'd fathered my little sister.

I was six when Elisabeth was born, Trevor was twenty-four. Even though I was too young to fully understand, I knew that he and my mother shared a relationship that she was supposed to be sharing with my father, and that she got pregnant because of it. She begged me not to tell him and I didn't, but only because I didn't want Trevor to get in trouble. He was already the king of my world.

Trevor's older brother was my father's best friend and he and Trevor came over all the time. He still kept coming over even after Mom died, he just stopped going in to say "hi" to her while Dad and Chris watched football downstairs. He would still tug on my braids or bring me candy or presents, and for years I dreamed of the day I could be with him.

The day I turned eighteen, I couldn't wait until school was out so I could go see Trevor. My friend's older brother had come home from college the day before and offered to drive me over. Trevor's house was at the end of a long dirt road, hidden by trees and other foliage, and was well-protected. I knew he would be alerted by a vehicle in the driveway so when we pulled in, I turned to Dean, leaned across the car, and kissed him.

"What was that all about?" he asked, neither surprised nor seemingly bothered by my action.

"I just wanted to say thank-you," I replied coyly. I let my hand drift toward his lap and caressed the bulge in his jeans, smiling when he hissed a breath through his teeth. I continued to rub him and his cock hardened, his erection getting thicker and longer and straining the zipper. "That looks painful," I teased, reaching for the button and sliding it free. "Maybe we should get it out of those tight jeans."

"No shit," he gasped, pushing his jeans down and letting his cock spring free. It was nearly perfect, about seven inches long and as thick as my wrist. I moaned and my panties were immediately dampened, my pussy tingling. I couldn't wait to have it in me. First, though, I wanted to taste it.

I wiggled around in the seat until I was on my knees, leaning over the console and sliding my mouth over that gorgeous dick. Dean groaned as I stroked him. He lifted his hips up, pushing his cock further into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat with every thrust. He was steel-hard and my pussy was so wet. I reached under my skirt and slid two fingers into my pussy, rubbing my clit with my thumb.

I let his cock pull out of my mouth and sat up. "Come here," I demanded. I tilted the passenger-side seat down so it was nearly flat and lifted my body up. Dean slid over the console until he was settled in the seat. "God, I can't wait to have you in me," I whimpered as I lowered myself onto his dick.

"Fuck," Dean breathed as he speared into me. He gripped my hips and arched his up, his cock buried deep in my pussy, his thick nest of hair tickling my clit. I ground down onto him, my clit rubbing against the base of his cock, and cried out. "You're such a fucking slut," he said with a breathless chuckle, sliding one hand under my shirt and cupping my full breast, his thumb glancing over the nipple.

"Fuck yeah," I cried, my hips rising and falling rapidly as I rode his thick pole. I lifted my skirt to my waist so he could watch his cock pump in and out of my pussy. "You know the reason I needed a ride here?" I asked as he pulled my shirt over my head and exposed my D-cup breasts with the dark pink nipples. "I want the guy in the house to see me fucking you. I want him to watch your mouth on my breasts and your dick in my pussy, and get so hard he aches. Because when I go inside, I want him to fuck me."

"I can't imagine him not wanting to bury his meat in this hot snatch," Dean assured me as he drove his cock into me again and again, fast, hard, and deep.

"Oh fuck, yeah, fuck my pussy," I cried. "Fuck it hard." His lips and tongue were busy at my breasts, his fingers massaging the firm flesh and his teeth lightly closing over my hardened nipples while his hips continued to pump into me.

I could feel the warm rush of orgasm start to crash over me and I rode him faster, my pussy clenching his cock rhythmically until it exploded. I screamed as I flooded his cock with my juices. Dean groaned loudly and I knew he was about to cum, too.

"Cum on my tits," I demanded, and we rolled over so that he was on top. He pulled out and jerked his cock rapidly until it began spurting thick streams of white cream onto my nipples. It dripped down my breasts and landed in pools on my stomach.

"Holy shit, that was fucking amazing," Dean said with a grunt of pleasure. "I'll give you a ride from school any time if I get that in return."

"Next time, I'll let you fuck my ass," I said with a wink, then slid out of the car. I was still half-naked, my skirt stuck to my pussy in wet spots, my cum running down my legs. I slid my shirt back on and was pleased to see how my nipples still protruded against the thin cloth, Dean's cum making large dark stains and causing it to stick to my breasts and stomach.

"Trevor isn't going to let me get in the front door before he has my skirt up and his dick in me," I chuckled as I walked up to the house.

The door swung open before I even knocked on it and Trevor stood there, glaring down at me. "What the hell do you think you're doing, young lady?" he thundered.

I looked up at him and smiled innocently. "I wanted to come over and hang out," I replied, pretending I didn't know what he was talking about.

"To hell with that," he snarled, grabbing my arm and yanking me inside. He stalked over to Dean's car and I heard him yelling. Dean smirked, flipped him off, and then drove away. Trevor came back in and slammed the door behind him. "What the fuck were you thinking, behaving like that in my front yard?" he thundered. "You know your dad would kill you if he could have seen that performance."

I shrugged. "Trev, I'm eighteen," I reminded him. "Legal. Daddy can't say or do a damn thing about it."

Trevor sighed in disgust. "Eighteen. Christ. You're a fucking child."

I laughed and gestured at my debauched appearance. "Dean obviously didn't think so," I teased, letting my fingers brush my already projecting nipples, the wet spots, the glistening streaks of cum on my thighs.

Trevor's eyes darkened as he watched my hands slide down my body. "You're still a baby to me," he snapped, but his eyes never left my cream-coated skin.

"Haven't you ever wanted to fuck a sweet young thing?" I purred. I gripped the hem of my shirt and started to lift it. "This shirt is positively glued to me, it's so damn uncomfortable. You don't mind if I take it off, right?" Without waiting for an answer, I pulled my shirt off and he got his first good look at my sticky, cum-covered breasts.

"Knock that shit off, Noelle," Trevor commanded sternly. "I'm twice your age and I've known you since you were born."

I ignored him and hooked my fingers in my skirt. It was tiny, barely covering my ass, and I shimmied a little. "So never mind what Daddy would have thought of my performance," I whispered provocatively. "What did *you* think?" I pushed the skirt down to my knees and stepped out of it, spreading my legs so he could see how wet my pussy still was.

Trevor groaned. "You can't be fucking serious," he protested.

"I'm dead serious. I've been in love with you since I was a kid and I've wanted your cock inside me for years." I took a step forward and snuggled up against him, my breasts crushed against his chest, my hips tilted toward his so that his stiffening dick nestled between my thighs.

Trevor swore as his hands instinctively gripped my hips. "I was mad as hell at you when I saw that little scene. But I was so fucking hard at the same time," he admitted grudgingly.

I grinned triumphantly. "it was your face I saw when I was fucking Dean," I told him. "It was your cock I felt inside me, stretching me, making me cum."

"Fuck, Noelle. You don't know what the hell you're doing."

I slid my hand down his chest and rested it on his cloth-covered erection. "I know exactly what I'm doing."

I was on my knees before he could say another word, tugging at his button and zipper and yanking his pants down. I blinked in astonishment when his huge cock was released. It was a good nine inches and as big around as a beer bottle. I knew he was big, that's the kind of thing a guy can't hide, but I had no idea he was so incredibly well-endowed.

Trevor's fingers wrapped in my hair and pulled tight, bringing my head down to his massive pole. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and took him in, coating him with my saliva and straining to lick as much of him as I could. Since my mouth didn't even begin to get all of him, I used both fists to jack him off as I bobbed up and down on his dick.

Trevor cursed expansively as he thrust into my mouth and hands simultaneously. "Christ, Noelle. Your mouth is so fucking wet."

I laughed around his throbbing cock. "You should try my pussy."

Before I knew what was happening, Trevor had me off my knees and lifted in his arms. He took me to the kitchen table and laid me down, spreading my legs and smiling in appreciation. His thumbs slipped inside my lips, stroking and rotating in small circles. He never quite hit right on my clit, instead letting the pads of his thumbs graze the sides of the tight, pulsing nub.

"Shit, Trev, you're driving me crazy," I cried out, gripping his head and trying to pull it toward my slippery wet sex.

He dipped his head and I was finally rewarded. His tongue delved between the slick folds and stroked, the tip of it flickering rapidly directly against the swollen bundle of nerves.

I arched my back as my orgasm split me in two, screaming wildly while bolts of pleasure sizzled through me like lightning.

I was still trembling when he grabbed my hips, pulled me to the edge of the table, and plunged his cock into me. He didn't ease in, he didn't gentle his movements so I could get used to his size, he just started pistoning into me. I came again instantly even though it hurt like hell to be stretched so abruptly.

"Oh shit, fuck, fuck me!" I cried, arching my hips up to take him more fully. He leaned over me and bit one nipple while he pounded into me roughly.

Trevor wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up, his dick still buried in me, and walked me over to the couch. He sat down and grinned at me. "I want you to ride me like you did that guy in the car."

"My pleasure," I moaned as I gripped his thighs with my knees. I rose up and then sank back down, going slowly at first, reveling in the feel of that huge cock going deep into me, filling me, stretching my pussy lips wide. I couldn't restrain myself though and soon I was riding him fast, my hips working frantically while I felt the sensations build into a tidal wave.

"Fuck, Trev, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," I panted.

He reached between our bodies and pressed the tip of his finger to my clit, massaging roughly, and I wailed in pleasure as I hurtled over the edge of orgasm. My pussy contracted rapidly as he continued to thrust into me.

"I want to fuck your ass," Trevor growled, his dick straining upward. I could only nod my head and he lifted me, then settled me so that I was laying over the arm of the couch. I was grateful I didn't have to do much work as I was exhausted from having so many orgasms.

Trevor moved into position behind me and I felt the head of that monstrous dick press against my asshole. This time he was slow, gentle, as he eased his cock into my tight ass. He was so big that I whimpered in pain, my ass burning. When he was partially inside me he stopped, giving me a few moments to get used to the invasion, before he began pressing on again. I felt the ring of muscles expand to accommodate him, stretching to maximum limit, and my pussy began aching again.

"God, Trev," I moaned into the couch cushion. "Your dick feels so fucking good in my ass."

Trevor bent over me and bit my ear. "You like having cocks in your ass, you little whore?" he asked laughingly. "You want me to pound your ass good?" I nodded eagerly and felt his fingers bite into the soft flesh of my hips. He started fucking my ass, hard and fast, his dick pumping into me over and over. He grunted and when I turned my head to glance over my shoulder, I could see his forehead bead with sweat. His face was contorted into a grimace of pleasure and he thrust his hips against me, burying his cock in me to the base.

I didn't think it was possible, but I came again. My pussy gushed, staining the arm of his couch with a huge dark blotch. I was so exhausted that all I could do was whimper my pleasure. Trevor groaned and I could feel heat spurting into me as he came, emptying his cock in my ass.

He stepped back and I stood up on wobbly legs. His cum ran out of my ass and down my thighs, mixing with the residue of Dean's earlier orgasm.

Trevor sat down on the couch and pulled me down on his lap. I curled against him and he slid a finger in my pussy, lazily stroking in and out. "That was incredible, Noelle," he murmured. "I haven't had sex that fucking fantastic in years."

"Glad you enjoyed it," I replied with a grin.

"You're coming back over tomorrow, right?"

"Absolutely. Now that I've fucked you, you're mine. Otherwise I'll tell my dad," I teased him.

He laughed. "I just have one condition." I gazed at him inquisitively, waiting. "You always have to give me the kind of pre-performance show you gave today."

I grinned. "No problem, boss."

head_slut
head_slut
26 Followers