All I Ever Wanted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,272 Followers

At last, my hands on her vulva, my fingers stimulating her, were not enough, and she whispered to me "Harry...please, you know what I like..." and her hands urged me downwards, kissing her in a trail from between her lovely little clothed breasts, down over her midriff and stomach, to her vulva. The smell of her was rich and warm and fresh, her excitement an additional tangy note, sharp and enticing, and I moved between her legs to kiss and nibble at her exposed secret place, eager to taste her again.

Sai began to murmur and sigh, head shaking from side to side as her body arched and spasmed in time to my licking and nibbling, her sighs in counterpoint to my stabbing tongue as I feasted on her womanly flesh, her musk dazzling and exciting me. I probed and licked, lapped and sucked for what seemed hours, taking Sai Fong to the brink over and over again, each time I could sense her pulling back, prolonging the sensations, until she pulled her legs right up against her chest, exposing her little pink pucker, and groaned "Please Harry, in there, now, shove your tongue in my arse, please darling....!" I obliged, stiffening my tongue and pushing it into her anus as hard as I could,. Sai screamed as her orgasm rolled over her, her vulva spasming and her anus contracting, tightening around my tongue-tip and forcing it out. I slid my finger into her damp and seeping anus, and she groaned as a fresh wave of orgasm rolled through her, making her body shudder with the intensity of it.

I moved back over her, and she opened her eyes to look and me, smiling as she blew me a kiss, and pulled me down into her, guiding my cock into her, making her groan as I filled her, then began sliding my cock in and out, making Sai clench and sigh as orgasms continued to break through her, the convulsions in her pussy sucking and rippling at my cock, the sensation delightful and impossible to resist. I came with a loud groaning sigh, pulsing jets of spunk into her hot pussy, coating her vaginal walls with me, meeting Sai Fong as she orgasmed with me, both of us giving the ultimate pleasure to each other.

As w lay, hearts hammering and breath in short supply, we smiled and laced our fingers together, sure of at least one thing in the entire world; I knew I was in love with this beautiful girl, and I wasn't going to let her go.

Finally, heart-rate back to normal, we lay together, still languid in the afterglow of passion, talking softly about how we would live and love in the days to come.

"Harry, you do love me, don't you?"

"Princess, I love you more than I can say. I don't know how to fully express how I adore each and everything about you, all I can say is that I love and want you so badly it hurts!"

"And the future, will we have one?" she asked, "because I can't see anything for me without you there. Harry, I love you so much, have done for so very long, all I can see in my future is you, and my family with you, and our life together. Am I wrong to be so definite about what I want out of this life?"

There were tears in her beautiful eyes, and I realised that she was waiting for me to ask her the one question that would seal us together forever.

"Sai Fong, I want nothing in this life but you and the happiness you bring me. Will you be my wife, marry me, have our children and stay with me forever?"

Sai looked deeply into my eyes, looking for the hesitation, the deceit or the reluctance, finding none of these things. I was sincere; I love Sai Fong, always have, and always will. She smiled, tears standing in her eyes, and kissed me tenderly, "Yes Harry" she whispered, "I will marry you, one day soon, and make beautiful little Harry's of my own!"

I thought of something, and slid off the bed, padded over to the dressing table and rummaged in the drawer until I found what I was looking for. I went back to the bed, and pulled Sai up to her knees, took her left hand and slid my maternal grandmother's engagement ring onto her finger. "Sai, this was my grandmother's, she left it for me to give to the girl I married, and now I'm giving it to you as a symbol of my troth, of my intent to marry you. Will you accept it from me?"

Sai smiled tremulously and two big tears rolled down her soft cheeks, but she looked me in my eyes and replied "I accept this from you with all my heart, as a symbol of our love and intent to marry. Thank you Harry darling!" She suddenly giggled, louder and louder, until she was laughing and holding her sides. I waited until she'd finished, and gave her a quizzical look.

"I'm sorry darling" she said, "I just realised that when your grandmother gave you this ring, she probably envisioned your intended wouldn't have been quite so rudely naked when you proposed!"

I burst out laughing as I got Sai's point; I think Grandmother probably would have had difficulty visualising what I was looking at right now!

I just had one more thing to make clear, though, just in case the romance of the situation had clouded a couple of issues that we needed to keep in clear sight.

"Just a little caveat though, you sexy piece, you! Dad is still going to be a tough nut to crack, so, unless you want to start World War 3 with extreme prejudice, I'd keep the ring out of his sight until we really can't anymore. At some point we are going to tell him, and I'd rather we did it our way than he put it together himself and come gunning for us. OK?"

Sai nodded her agreement "While I'm with you, Harry, I'm wearing this sparkler, OK? I want the world and his wife to know we're officially engaged!"

I gathered her into me, and helped her disrobe completely, counting and kissing her nipples. I had to do it many times, I kept getting the number wrong, and Sai giggling and jiggling wasn't helping one little bit!

Eventually, I managed to decoy her into the shower, where the hot water had recovered somewhat, and we managed to get in a surprisingly satisfying shower (although I defy any straight man on the planet to get into a shower with a nubile naked girl and claim the shower was anything but satisfying!)

Sai had said before that she wanted to go to Regents Park and visit London Zoo, so once we were ready, we headed off there.

We took a bus to Regent's Park, and strolled along The Broadwalk, down Chester Road, and over to the Garden Cafe, for a breakfast of croissants, coffee cake and espresso.

It's a long walk from there to London Zoo, but we took our time, walking hand in hand, stopping frequently to, in Sai's words, 'friendly-up' which consisted mainly of her hugging and kissing me enthusiastically, me returning the favour with gusto. I was gratified to see nearly every man we passed, and quite a few women, check Sai out, staring at her as we passed. In the morning sunlight she looked absolutely flawless, skin glowing with health, pink and fresh, that special 'peaches and cream' complexion some Chinese girls have, her hair like dark burnished copper in the sun, highlights glinting and sparkling, her willowy figure, coral pink, rosebud lips and sexy almond eyes stopping people in their tracks. Sai is tall, and very pretty, not beauty-queen beautiful, but fresh, girlish and adorable, and she's no cover-girl, but then, I'm no movie star, so we balance out, and the combination of her exotic looks and slim figure was truly arresting. When we arrived at the zoo, she walked around enthralled, the animal enclosures fascinating her. I was intrigued, seeing as we have several zoos and a safari park within fairly easy reach of the house in Cosford, and I was fairly sure one elephant looks pretty much like another, wherever you see it.

She explained.

"Dudley Zoo is dire, Chester Zoo is depressing, all that concrete and pickpockets, and West Midland's Safari Park is boring; half the animals hide in the deep woods, all you ever see are gigantic turds, moth-eaten camels ambling across the road and spitting on the cars, and geriatric rhino's slumped over in the sun; are they asleep, paralysed, comatose, dead? Not riveting. Then, as if that weren't enough, the bloody monkeys climb on the cars and masturbate like they've just discovered it, or piss all over the windscreen. There's nothing more certain to put a damper on the day than watching a baboon with a hard-on sitting on the bonnet and grinning at you, pulling his pudding as he yanks off the windscreen-wipers, then driving home in a car sans wipers, reeking of monkey-piss and covered in baboon-spunk!"

I laughed in delight, she was obviously recovered, her sense of humour back in gear. "You are the most foul-mouthed, vulgar girl I've ever met!" I chuckled, Sai Fong grinning back at me. "That's nothing, some of the stuff written on the Upper 6th Form toilet wall would make a dockworker blush!" Now I was really intrigued.

"Go on, please, how bad can it be?"

I soon found out.

Sai smiled wickedly. "My favourite goes like this:

Here's to the cut that never heals,

The harder you stroke it, the softer it feels,

You can wash it in soap; you can wash it in soda,

But nothing gets rid of the fish-bucket odour!"

I laughed out loud, Sai grinning alongside me. "I knew you'd like it, Harry; that was a mild one, some of the others are too disgusting for words!"

We strolled around a little more, ate hotdogs and ice-creams, and took that long walk back to Marylebone Road to get the bus back home, stopping off at the little corner shop so Sai could buy something for a late lunch, as she'd promised. Once back in the flat, she made me sit and watch TV while she prepared lunch. I was used to pub-grub or eating out of the microwave, so I was looking forward to a real cooked meal for a change.

Lunch was rice, bean-sprouts, pak choi, sliced pork, chicken and cashews in a rich dark tangy sauce, something she made at home a lot for Dad, something her mother had taught her, and it was filling and tasty. Lunch finished, we cleared up, washed up, and sat together watching Saturday TV, or rather Sai watching TV, and me watching Sai, always a worthwhile occupation.

At last, she stood up, stretching, pecked me on the lips and wandered into the bedroom, calling out to me a few minutes later. I followed her voice, and there she was, wearing her skin, looking extremely desirable, edible, and available.

"Hi Harry, my clothes seem to have suddenly fallen off, should I put them on again?" she grinned, watching me undress in a hurry, almost falling over in my rush to climb out of my jeans and yank my shirt off. I had been walking around with her all day, my hormone levels jacked-up by the knowledge that this girl was my fiancée, and I wanted to do naughty things to her all day, only constrained by the fact that we were in public!

I climbed onto the bed next to her, pulling her in close, her scent fresh and clean, smelling like flowers and fresh air. She wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me gently, sliding her arms around my neck and leaning back, pulling me down onto her. I slid my arms around her slim waist, holding her by the small of her back as I pulled her into me, my hands wandering down to catch her lovely firm, springy bum cheeks, squeezing and pulling them apart, lifting and separating them, making her gasp and giggle "Naughty, Harry, very naughty!"

Her hands meanwhile had slipped down to wrap one hand around my cock, gently pumping it as it came to full erection, her other hand lightly squeezing my scrotum, the combined motions of both hands very stimulating. I moved from kissing her lips to kiss down her chin, along her neck and down to her breasts. Sai has small, firm breasts, almost the same shape and size as a champagne coupe, tipped with small neat brownish pink aureoles and nipples that stood up like hard little fingertips when she was aroused. Definitely not bee-stings, but not fun-bags either; in fact, just the right size to fit in my cupped hand; as we used to say in school, more than a handful's a waste!

I licked and nibbled her nipples, rubbing my tongue over the pinkish nubs, making them stand erect and thrum, almost half an inch long and solid, like rubber, enjoying the feel of them against my tongue as I squeezed and fondled her neat little backside, Sai moaning and sighing as I lapped and nibbled away. Her hands drifted away from my penis, holding my face for a moment before moving to the top of my head, gently but insistently pushing me down, telling me again what she wanted. I kissed and licked down her mid-section, tipping my tongue in her navel, making her sigh, and on down, until I was lapping through her fine silky pubic hair, once again enjoying the sensation of rubbing my tongue through her hair, short fine hairs parting under my tongue tip. I moved to lie between her thighs, Sai Fong lifting her hips so I could slide my hands under her buttocks, holding her pussy up to my mouth, letting me smell her scent, see her lubrication begin to flow as her arousal climbed. Her vulva was almost completely hairless, naturally so, not shaven, and her labia were perfectly framed by the creamy whiteness of her inner thighs, slim and neat, not the thick folds and creases of flesh I had seen with some other girls. I licked her labia, making her gasp and squirm, the flesh darkening as blood engorged her vulva, making her lips puff out, running my tongue gently along the centre line, feeling them loosen and open under my tongue and her juices flow more readily, then rubbing her hooded clitoris gently, bringing her steadily on, making her moan at the sensations radiating from her pussy. I love to eat pussy, and I was enjoying myself, savouring her fluids, the taste salty and sweet, tangy and rich, the smell fresh and wholesome, feminine, tempting and exciting.

Her clitoris slid out under my tongue, pale against the pinkness of her inner lips and vagina, stiffening and protruding as I lapped and sucked. She was moaning louder now, saying my name as I bored in, licking her labia, her clitoris, and running my tongue-tip down to prod at her anal bud, making her jump and quiver, the pink puckered entrance contracting under my tongue. I allowed more saliva to run down my tongue, lubricating her secret hole, rimming her as I penetrated deeper with every pass, one finger stroking her clitoris as I concentrated on her anus, then licking back up again, lapping at her clitoris and slowly sliding a finger into her anus, up to the second knuckle. Sai groaned and pushed her sweet little muff into my face, forcing herself onto my mouth. I pushed back, swirling my tongue over her clitoris as I slowly pumped the finger in her arse, making her hips dance, her groans intensify, and her buttocks flex as she dug her heels in, thrusting and hunching her groin against my face. At last, stimulated to the extreme, she orgasmed, her thighs clamping around my head as she shook and groaned, fingers knotting in my hair to pull my face against her as her orgasm rocketed around her, her juices pouring out around my lips, to coat my lips and drip from my chin onto the bed, her thigh muscles quivering as she rode it out, eventually collapsing back down onto the bed, eyes closed, face relaxed, a small smile on her lips.

Presently, her eyelids fluttered open, and her smile widened.

"Thank you, Harry, my darling big brother, that was spectacular, remind me to keep you! Although, I'm still wondering whether to forgive you for yesterday, when I caught you thinking, actually thinking, eewww, about the sticky-knicker brigade back home. Oh, OK, you're forgiven! " she smiled, holding her arms out to me, calling me up to her. Wiping my face, I moved up over her, taking my weight on my arms, Sai Fong holding and positioning my penis, then nodding and smiling. I pushed forward slowly, once again that look of concentration on her face as I entered her, dropping down to my elbows so I could kiss her as I fucked her. Sai wrapped her hands around my head, pulling me down to her to snake her tongue between my lips, tasting herself as she tasted me, kissing me long and hard, gently rubbing her hands over my face and the back of my head as I pumped into her. She raised up to meet my thrusts, clamping her pussy muscles around my cock as I pumped, sending shivers of delight throughout my entire midsection, and I knew I wouldn't last long with her doing that. Sai sensed that I was nearing the brink, and relaxed, backed down her pumping, easing her massaging of my cock with her vaginal walls, slowing down our arousal, giving us more time to enjoy each other. I pumped into her in slower, measured rhythm, savouring her moist warmth, her flesh surrounding my flesh, the feel and sight of her. Alas, even I couldn't delay for too long what I wanted most, to fill her with my spunk, and my rhythm and pace increased, my excitement rising exponentially, each thrust into her jacking up my excitement ever further, until I was pumping away at her as fast as I could. She was there right alongside me, matching me thrust for thrust, her head thrown back, breath coming in gasps, pumping back at me more and more urgently as I speeded up, until we came together, Sai with a long, wavering moan, her pussy walls rippling on my cock, sucking and squeezing at me, making me come, hard, sperm shooting out of me to splash in jets inside her as I gasped out loud, a long, inarticulate groan of release.

We lay together, dazed and winded, hearts beating like drums, thundering in our ears, slowly subsiding as we calmed, touching, nibbling, and stroking each other.

Sai was the first to recover, raising herself on one elbow, lying on her side to look at me, a small smile on her lips.

"So, Harry, is it going to be like this every time, or are you making a special effort because I'm your sister-stroke-fiancée?" she grinned, eyes mischievous, lips curving in a wide smile. I looked back at her, grinned and pulled her close to grab her bum and pinch her rump just hard enough to make her jump.

"Does that answer your question, Princess?" I grinned at her, she thudding me in the chest in return and replying "I asked you a question; I didn't request you pinch my arse. Are you always this good, or am I experiencing the first glow, and is it downhill from here?" she persisted, a glint in her eyes.

"Princess, you inspire me, you know, the whole 'fine wine, finally decanted' thing; after the long dance and exquisite torture you put me through over the last four years, I think you can expect the excitement level, on my part at least, to maintain at a generally high level; so I think this is probably the ground-state of our sex-life for the foreseeable future; count yourself lucky, some girls get no guarantees at all! Having said that, I hope you've had enough for now, I need to recover my strength; you are very exciting to be with, but so very draining on the resources!"

Sai scooted over, hugging me tightly. "Harry, you do love me, right? This is not just you feeding my fantasy?" "I've always loved you, Princess," I replied, "I told you, you're wearing my ring because I love you so very much, now let me rest for a while; I need to be on top form for later, I know you'll want to play again soon!"

Sai Fong smiled, kissed me on the chin, snuggled down, and was soon breathing evenly, fast asleep in a couple of minutes.

I lay for a while, thinking about how I'd got to here, how we were going to make this work, and how long we could keep this up. At some point, one of us was going to make a slip, and Dad, absent-minded and mild as he was, was going to go ballistic, at the very least; more likely he'd slice and dice me. Not even wanting to dwell on the possible consequences, I thought about ways to disguise our relationship for the next couple of months or so. In September Sai would be coming down to London. She had been unable to get a room in student halls, of course, and, in the normal course of things she would have had to find a flat to share, or at least a room to let in a house, a hefty expense for Dad. With Sai staying with me, that expense was taken off the page, something he was going to breathe a sigh of relief over, which should help defuse the whole art-school thing somewhat. Holidays and free weekends were going to be problematic. Perhaps it would be best if we never had a free weekend together, one or other of us going home, not both at the same time; fewer complications, certainly, as it meant no temptation, plus it looked more natural if we portrayed ourselves as roommates, living separate lives, rather than unconsciously acting like a couple, doing everything together, probably giving ourselves away eventually. I'd also have a look and see if I could swap or replace the couch with a sofa bed, that way if Dad ever visited, we had two beds in the flat, one hers and one mine, nothing to raise eyebrows or suspicions.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,272 Followers