All I Ever Wanted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,256 Followers

Although, another track in my brain started playing, why not just keep Sai here, tell dad about us, it was going to happen anyway, why not do it in a way that kept the tension and anger to a minimum? I knew that, given any sort of ultimatum, a choice between dad and me, Sai would choose me. Perhaps we should just tell him, face the music, take our chances with dad's reaction. I would run that one past Sai at a later date, after I'd had a chance to plot out how best to set that particular scenario in motion.

All our immediate problems resolved, or at least considered calmly, I took to contemplating Sai Fong as she slept. She really was worth contemplating; it was no wonder a posse of boys had trailed around after her from the age of 12; as she got older one after the other asking her out, and all getting knocked back. She had a lovely, firm, tight figure, round and shapely bum, lovely firm boobs, not too small, but not jugs either, thick, striking, bright-auburn hair, long slim legs, and her exotic features, part Asian, part European, all beautiful. She had teased and tormented me for so long, and I'd been scared stiff of her, of what she might do, or worse, what she might tempt me to do. Now it was done, and it felt just grand. I wanted her, and she wanted me, so all else was detail. She was going to have to bite her lip in Shropshire for the next three months, though; it was only June, and her courses started in mid-September, while I would have to remain in London for the summer. The programme I was in was a loan-out to the aerospace industry, so I had several design research projects to get knocked into shape; the money I was getting paid for it would pay my rent until Easter, so it was just too good to pass-up. She would just have to sweat until September, whether she liked it or not. If she could manage the occasional weekend, well and good, but I was definitely locked in until Mid-September.

When we went home, I'd talk to Dad about the benefits of Sai in university round the corner from me, under my eye, doing what she wanted to do, against the prospect of unleashing her on people who were foolishly expecting to get well at some point.

While I was woolgathering, thinking about what comes next, feeling the urge gathering somewhere below my belt-buckle (if I'd been wearing a belt), Sai woke up from her nap, checking my watch to see how long she'd been asleep.

"Harry, when we go home, next week, I mean, I suppose we won't be able to shag like bunnies, will we?" The image made me shudder, pictures of Dad walking in and finding us twined together naked making my blood pressure drop to almost zero.

"Christ, Sai, that would be really fucking stupid, why are you even asking?" I choked out, nerves suddenly jangling, trying to get the sudden image of my slow death out of my head, my incipient erection dropping back to nothing, lying there looking at me reproachfully, fear written all over its little one-eyed face.

"Harry, you should let me finish what I was saying, don't interrupt, its rude and pointless. As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, we can't do this in the house, so we'll have to make alternative arrangements. Harry! Are you listening? Why have gone so pale?"

"Princess, much as I love you, I refuse to even consider thinking about the possibility of there being the remotest chance of us even accidentally having any sort of contact other than 'good morning', are you hearing me? We agreed last night, appropriate behaviour only, yes? Don't even think about lowering the bar. I've only got one life; I would like to use it for a while longer!"

"Harry Waterfield, if you don't shut-up and listen, I swear I will stick a fingernail in the end of your knob and twist it hard, OK? Now shut up!"

I subsided, trying to clear the image of my post-mortem report so vividly printed in my mind's eye: "the victim was bludgeoned, shot, strangled, castrated, dismembered and fed to dirty weasels. Foul play cannot be ruled out...."

"Harry, HARRY! Earth to Harry, Earth to Harry!" It was Sai Fong. "Harry, obviously we can't go randomly shagging about the place; Dad only works in Lichfield, and if we hop into bed and he decides to come home early, or forgets something and turns round, we are in deep cack, forever," I interrupted. "YOU'LL be in deep cack, I'll be in the onion bed, fertilising next year's crop!"

"Harry, I said, do not interrupt me! And stop being so melodramatic! What I was going to suggest was, when you stop quaking in your boots, if the need is too great, we have a 'night out' in Telford, or Shrewsbury, we call in that we've had a couple of drinks, driving is out of the question, so we're staying at the Travelodge in Battlefield, or somewhere similar, see you in the morning, etc. That way, we get at least one night together during this week, yes? It works for me, how about you?"

I didn't know anyone in Shrewsbury, and the Travelodge there was on an A-road, not a busy motorway stop.

"OK Sai, you convinced me, but only if we're absolutely desperate, and to be honest, with Dad breathing down our necks, how desperate are we going to get? Tell you what, just to keep you damped-down, why don't you go and visit Gran!"

"Not fucking funny, Joker –Boy, why don't I call up some of my 'giggling-ninny' girlfriends to sit with you so they can all stare at your crotch and cream themselves, that should keep you occupied, you like day-dreaming about that bunch of scrubbers drooling at you into their sticky knickers, don't you?" smirked Sai Fong, knowing the last thing I wanted was a bunch of empty-headed wannabe predators staring at me like I was meat.

"Ouch! Touché Sai, good comeback!" I grinned feebly.

"And now Harry, now that we have that settled, there's something I need to hear from you; waiting Harry, waiting!" smiled Sai.

I pulled her close to me, kissed her long and deeply, and said "Sai Fong, long have I known you for yea, these many years now, and I would ask, nay beg, that you grant me the fondest desire of my heart. Sai Fong, Star of the East, Beloved Pearl of the Orient, may I play with your wobbly bits?"

She grinned and thumped me on the chest, saying "You say the nicest things, you smooth talking bastard!" So saying, she slid her arms around me, kissing me soundly, and continuing down my neck to my chest, licking my nipples, and pushing me over onto my back, her hand finding and fondling my now semi-erect penis, rubbing and squeezing it to full stretch, pumping as she kissed down my abdomen. She continued on down until her lips touched my cock, kissing down the shaft to my scrotum, licking and teasing, finally slowly, gently sucking one of my testicles into her mouth, lightly sucking on it, rolling her tongue around it , before letting go and pulling in the other testicle for the same treatment. My cock was thrumming by now, and Sai began gently kissing up the stem again, finally licking and teasing the crown, sliding her tongue around the slit in the end before licking her lips and sliding them over the end, sucking me into her mouth and beginning a slow sucking motion, her head bobbing as she sucked nearly all my cock into her mouth, then sliding back up again, to tease and rub the end, then a slow, steady suctioning, squeezing my balls as I bucked under her, my own hand rubbing and caressing her pussy, her face flushing as my hand worked her up.

My climax came suddenly. I felt my cock throb as my sperm rose, as did she, clamping her lips around the crown and looking me in the eyes as I shot several jets of sperm into her mouth, my hips bucking as she jerked my cock smoothly, encouraging me to shoot more, until I was wrung dry, my hips finally coming to rest on the bed. Sai looked at me and smiled, her face still flushed, and I slid down the bed, urging her up to me, to straddle my face. She held onto the headboard for support as I pulled her down to me, her engorged pussy directly above my mouth as I licked and sucked her vulva, running my tongue over and into her vagina, teasing her inner lips, lapping her clitoris, while she moaned and shuddered above me. She came strongly, a flood of her juices drizzling into my mouth and over my face, her thighs quivering on either side of my head, her knees clamping on my head as she gave a muted scream, grinding her vulva into my face, rubbing her clitoris against me to prolong her orgasm.

All done, Sai slid back down me, coming to rest lying on top of me, kissing me softly as her orgasm died away, murmuring, rubbing my arms, my chest, my shoulders, neck, and finally my face, looking up at me as she lightly traced the contours of my features, grinning as she did so, as did I, remembering the girl who loved so much to do that all those years ago.

Finally she stirred. "Harry, I'd like to go to a nice pub, have a drink, my first evening out with my...fiancée" said with a slow grin, "do you know one around here?"

My local was pretty good, no noisy jukebox or big-screen sports TV, just a quiet pub with good beer, good food, a good place to relax after a long day. I smacked her lightly on her succulent little bum.

"Up you get then, missy, my local's pretty good, no laddish behaviour, nice food; you want to check it out?"

Sai did, so we got showered, (a necessity, considering what we'd been doing!) and headed out for a quiet evening out, just the two of us.

My local was a typical London pub, Victorian, lots of polished wood and red plush, framed prints and brass light fixtures, but cool and airy. We sat and chatted about how we'd got here, where we were going, and what she was wanted to do when she finished university. Nobody bothered us, except for one amusing incident. Two City boys, probably in their late twenties had come in and were sitting at the bar, Armani suits, shirts, shoes, ties, belts, the whole uniform. They'd spotted Sai, and couldn't seem to take their eyes off her. I didn't blame them, I felt that way myself. She saw this, and seemed amused by it. I told her, if it worried her, I could go and have a word with them, but she laughed it off. Anyway, I had to go to the Gents, and when I came back one of them was trying to chat her up. I watched, waiting to see if she wanted any help. He put his hand on her shoulder, and she said something I couldn't hear, causing him to jerk his hand back and almost run back to his friend, shuddering, the two of them drinking up and leaving in a hurry. I walked back to the table, asked her what that was all about. Sai laughed. "He asked me if I wanted to go somewhere with him. I said I'd love to, but we had to be careful, I was just getting over a raging case of syphilis!"

I always knew Sai could take care of herself.

We got back to the flat late, and heated up the remains of lunch for another late supper, lounging around and chatting, laughing, remembering, Sai telling me about her early childhood, about Dad, and her life with him and her mother when she was small, and about Hong Kong and Guangzhou. We talked about my school-days and my early life with Grandpa and Gran, and how I missed them, Gran's unrelenting hostility towards Sai over the years since she'd arrived, and Sai's dismissive contempt for her. When we finally fell into bed, it was to sleep; I had no more stamina for sexual gymnastics, even the thought of holding and sleeping naked with Sai evoking only a minor response before I fell asleep.

I awoke to the sounds of breakfast, Sai Fong frying bacon and sausages, two of my favourite food groups (the others are sugar, grease, French fries and brown crunchy bits).

She called me, and there was my favourite breakfast, although, on the down side, there was also Sai preparing to eat her nauseating peanut butter, bacon and banana sandwich; I ate with my eyes closed.

We discussed which car we'd take back to Cosford, as I wasn't certain Sai Fong's battered Golf was up to the 150 mile drive, it looked like it had only just survived the drive down, and there was a CD player in my car, so at least she could listen to her music. Dad was expecting us back sometime on Monday, so we had one more day and night together, then we'd have to sneak around if we wanted to play any time over the next week. As it was a bright sunny day, I asked Sai what she wanted to do, and so we ended up doing the Serpentine Gallery in Hyde Park, The Tate Modern, The Museum of Mankind, and a long afternoon at the Victoria and Albert Museum. Sai was going to be an art student, so she wanted to check on where her source material was available, so I went along with it, although the Tate Modern baffled me.

We lunched at a greasy spoon I knew in Camden, the best fry-up in London, and then on to the V&A, finally getting home about 6. Sai made dinner again, just a grill, we were really too tired for anything else, and relaxed until the protein had done its thing, revitalising me, and getting some interesting looks from Sai. When I jumped up and grabbed her hand to lead her to the bedroom, I heard the whispered "At last!", and suppressed a grin; it was her fault for dragging me on a criss-cross trail across London!

This time, I got to undress her, something I had been planning for a while. I pulled her close, popping the button on her jeans and sliding them down, marvelling at the smooth unblemished skin of her thighs, the perfect muscle tone, and the swell of her panty-clad buttocks. Sai leaned on me to step out of her jeans, holding up her arms as I pulled her top over her head, and unhooked her bra, sliding my hands round to cup and squeeze her breasts as she pulled her bra away, leaving her leaning against me, gently rubbing my erecting cock as I squeezed and rubbed her breasts slowly, nibbling her neck and kissing her ear, licking her throat and rubbing my cock against her panties, the only thing she was wearing now. Sai Fong reached behind her back and fumbled with the button on my jeans, pulling them open and pushing them down, leaving me to step out and kick them away. I let go of her to pull my shirt off, Sai now turning to face me and tugging my boxers down, while I slid my hands into the back of her panties, pushing them down, squeezing and fondling her bum cheeks, wondering at the lovely firm springiness of them, the taut muscles and soft skin.

She wriggled her hips, and her panties slid the rest of the way down leaving her, at last, completely naked.

I led her to the bed, laying her down and sliding in next to her, kissing her and being kissed back, touching, stroking, caressing, rewarding me with little sighs and gasps for pleasuring her. She in turn rubbed and smoothed her hands over my torso, lightly pinching my nipples, making me gasp, stroking and squeezing my scrotum, lightly brushing her hand across my erect penis, making it jump, pulling me down to her to kiss and lick her nipples, standing erect, hard and tempting, inviting me to gently nibble and nip with my teeth, making her jump and gasp. I was going to slide down, find her wetness and pleasure her there first, but she pulled me up to her, looking me in the eyes.

"Harry, my fiancée, you are my husband-to-be and I love you, so please, make love to me!"

I moved across her, her thighs parting as I moved between them, to raise up over her, looking into her eyes as she smiled up at me, my penis already against her labia. She nodded, and I moved forward, penetrating slowly, enjoying the feel of the slick, hot succulent flesh enfolding my penis as I slid further in, until I was in to the hilt, her look of satisfaction my reward as I filled her up. I began pumping, slowly at first, until she began rising up to meet me, pumping back, driving herself onto me, her clitoris a hard nub rubbing against the rough hairs at the base of my cock as we pumped together. Sai lifted her legs, wrapping them around mine , giving herself more leverage to drive herself further onto me, dragging her clitoris against me, rubbing herself off, and pulling my head down to her, to kiss and hold me, lips clamped to mine as we hammered at each other, until finally, we both climaxed, her vaginal walls rippling and sucking at my cock as I pumped jet after jet of spunk into her body, the feel of my heat in her setting of fresh tremors, her orgasm bringing a loud groaning wail as she climaxed again, her pussy clenching tight around me as she rode out her climax. Eventually she came down, releasing me to fall back, winded and quivering, unable to speak as we lay and looked at each other, kissing and murmuring as the fires died away. I was shattered, lungs working overtime, winded and sated, for now. Sai looked over at me, turned on her side to touch my chin for a second, then whisper "Don't get too comfortable, stud, this may be our last night for the next three months, so try and work up a little enthusiasm, won't you!"

We woke and made love twice more that night, each time more satisfying than the previous, the knowledge that it would be risky and probably not possible to get together during the week I was there adding poignancy, imminent loss adding to the urgency and passion. Sai cried when we had to disengage that last time, knowing she might not have this again for a long time, or what seemed like a long time. The sight of her crying did strange things to me, so I weakened and made a compromise with her. If her need for me proved too much, she would come and spend a week or two, three max, over the course of the three months, telling Dad she wanted to check out the galleries and museums prior to starting her course. I would be busy during the days, but she'd have my undivided attention all evening. It was as much as I could do without rousing his suspicions, but she jumped at it, breaking up those three months into, for her, manageable chunks.

The next day, I called the RAC to have a look at her car. There was nothing they could do, one suggestion being that we quote 'get in a priest, mate, it needs the Last Rites' unquote, so they arranged to have it trailered home for her, and we drove back to Shropshire. We arrived back home a typical older brother/younger sister combo, and prepared to wait out the summer until we could be together the way we wanted.

Of course, a week of sneaking around and quick fumbling was more than human flesh could stand, and Sai has such delectable flesh...

Keeping my hands off her was exquisite torture. What I wanted to do was an extended bout of freestyle, no-holds barred jungle-fucking; what I actually got was cold showers and long runs morning and evening. Even risking a quickie was out of the question, Dad was absent-minded enough to forget stuff and turn round, come back home again, something he did with almost clockwork regularity, and just because he was based in Lichfield, a reasonable distance away, there was no guarantee that was where he actually was; he might just spend the day at ABRO in Donnington, which was just up the road near Telford, or at RAF Cosford, 500 yards away, and so be home long before his expected time. We ended up having to remain completely hands off, for the most part, although on one memorable occasion we managed the feat of waving Dad off from an upstairs window while being naked from the waist down, my cock buried in her from the back between her buttocks and my finger rubbing her squidgy minge to bring her off, all the while keeping an eye on the end of the road in case he came back. Fun, but too, too risky for a reprise. It was getting to me, and the ploy we'd devised, the 'evening out and night in a motel because we'd been drinking' ruse sounded better all the time. One snag; one of my friends' mum was a housekeeper at the only Travelodge in town, and she knew both of us, so that plan died; we had to resort to a couple of quick blowjobs, and me eating out Sai with all the doors double-locked so if Dad came home unexpectedly we'd have a decent chance of getting out of 'flagrante' in reasonable time. Sai isn't one of those legendary girls who goes off like a rocket at the touch of her button; oh no, once you light her blue touch-paper, you have an extraordinarily long time before she goes off, so quickies were not tolerated, because she got nothing out of them, and I couldn't risk the leisure to attend to her properly, in case I looked up to see dad and his shotgun staring back. I understood that dad and Sai had actually been family together, had lived as a family from her birth, so his connection with her was a lot more emotionally loaded than my relationship with dad – we were effectively strangers, related by marriage, his, but otherwise with no real connection. For this reason alone I was afraid/reluctant to reveal our relationship until we had no option. Sai Fong was his little girl; I'd never been his little boy, and I had no way of predicting how he'd react, as I didn't really know him at all.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,256 Followers