All I Want for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sachiaiko
sachiaiko
1,049 Followers

Tomorrow, he'd give Justin his Christmas Eve present.

Tomorrow, Orin would give Justin his love.

** Justin woke up at about noon and had to force himself to get up and take a shower through his depression. The humiliation of the previous night had really hit him full force when he'd first woken up, but once he got into the shower and got clean and warm, he started to feel a little bit better. It was Christmas Eve, he'd be going home for dinner with his family, and he absolutely had to get over this debilitating sadness before he went or his mother would know without a doubt that something was wrong.

He'd just finished braiding his hair and getting dressed when there was a knock at the door. Curious, Justin unlocked and opened the door, peeking around it to see Orin standing there with flowers in his hands, looking a little nervous.

"Flowers huh?" Justin said, standing aside to hold the door open for his friend.

"I wasn't really sure what to get you." Orin said, clearing his throat and coloring with embarrassment. "Is this the wrong thing to get a man?" he asked, frowning down at the red roses.

Justin reached forward, taking the flowers and shook his head. "I like getting flowers, the roses are nice, thanks." He said, sighing softly as he turned to the kitchen, transferring the beautiful sweet smelling roses to a vase. He used that time to gather his thoughts, ponder why Orin was bringing him flowers, and then his time was up and he had to turn and face him. "So, why did you bring me flowers?"

Orin began to wring his hands nervously in front of him, seeing how sad, how hurt and dejected Justin looked. It was a horrible thing to realize he'd hurt the person he loved so badly, and all he wanted to do was wrap his arms around him and hug him, make him feel better. It was an interesting feeling, being the one who created the pain. Orin had spent so much time protecting him from being teased, had comforted him when he'd had his heart broken and it was hard that this time he couldn't comfort him because he was the one to cause this hurt.

"Well, because, I didn't know what else to bring." Orin began nervously, "Look, I have a few things to talk to you about. Justin, I am really sorry I hurt you last night. I didn't mean to, I thought I was playing, and if I'd been thinking right I'd understood that I was really pushing all boundaries. I had my hands in your hair, even though you told me how that made you feel, and I always have my hands in your hair. I don't know why I disregard your feelings, I guess I just sort of thought I was special, that because we were such close friends I could do things that no one else could." Orin took a deep steadying breath, raising his eyes to meet Justin's dark gaze. His face was so delicate, he was actually beautiful, for lack of a better explanation, it was a masculine beauty but it was beauty none the less.

"Okay, go on." Justin said, and then he swallowed when Orin stepped up closer, basically pinning him to the counter without touching him yet. "Do you have to be so close?" He asked, but Orin didn't move back.

"Yes," he whispered, "Just listen to what I have to say, and if you still want me to back up when I'm done, I will, okay?"

"Okay."

"When you left, Autumn came up to me and she said a few things. I was so stunned, but the thing that shocked me the most was hearing that you were in love with me. I just kept playing your words over and over my mind. That you were in love with me, and the idea didn't upset me, or disgust me like I thought it would." Orin took another deep breath and Justin noticed his blush deepening and it made him curious. What could make his shameless best friend blush?

"She said a few things that really hit me, she asked me why I would kiss you like I did if it was just putting on a show. She said that even if it was just a show, I didn't have to go that far. And she was right, but there was something she said that hit me the hardest. She asked me if you tasted good." Justin bit his lip and glanced down shyly, not sure he wanted to hear the answer to this question. "What was so funny was that when we were kissing that's all I could think. You tasted good. Like eggnog. I wanted to eat you up."

Justin's head snapped up at that admittance, and a frown touched his face. "Are you fucking with me?" he asked sharply, anger only partially hiding the hope in his voice.

"No, I'm really not. I promise you I'm telling you the truth." He whispered, "You tasted really good, Justin. I couldn't believe how nice it was to kiss you. I always thought kissing a man would be rough and somehow it wouldn't be as ... tender as kissing a woman, and I realized last night that wasn't really true. So Autumn really made me think of a few things, and I realized that maybe... that maybe I was in love with you too."

"Orin, please don't say this if you don't mean it." Justin said, closing his eyes, his voice trembling, his heart hammering in his chest. He felt Orin take his braid in his hand, pull it over his shoulder. He felt rather then saw him take out the tie, and slide his fingers through those soft locks, freeing them in the way Orin loved to do so much.

"I mean it." He whispered, and Justin felt that he was closer, that he'd stepped in, he was inches from touching him, he could feel Orin's warmth and wished he'd close the remaining distance and touch him. "I'm not gay, I know I'm not gay. But now I know I'm not straight. I went home, and I realized how many times I touched you, how many times I found you arousing and attractive and how I never admitted it or did anything about it. I went home and I got online, and I researched like you taught me to do." Orin smiled, and Justin opened his eyes to see that soft tender smile. "I figured, if I was in love with you, I owed you not to get into a relationship with you if I wasn't able to follow through on all of it. I owed that honesty to you. So I went online and I found out what... what gay sex would entail." He blushed again, and this time it was Orin who looked away shyly.

"And?" Justin whispered, "Do you think you could do it? Think you're gay enough to enjoy fucking a man?" He was so defensive, and it was clear to Orin that Justin wasn't believing that this was real yet.

"And I know I can have anal sex if I'm giving, I've done that enough and I like it. I know I could do that, and to be honest with you the idea of that with you drives me out of my mind." He chose that moment to close the gap between them, pressing his much larger body to Justin's, his hands sliding along his sides. The difference in height put Orin's groin just at Justin's belly, and against his belly Justin felt the very stiff, firm length of Orin's arousal. It caused him to gasp, to let the breath out in a soft whimpering sigh.

"Orin, oh god..." Justin whispered, his hands sliding about his lovers body, pulling him closer.

"That's not all I did last night, though." Orin whispered, his hands moving up to slide and work through all that thick hair, then tugged it gently to tilt Justin's head back so he could look into his eyes. The touch to his hair made Justin squirm a bit in his arms, and it felt so incredible to have him warm and shivering pressed close. "When I was done with my research, reading about how to make love, how to give head, how to receive and give in so many ways, I decided to go buy a few toys, so I got in my car and drove. I thought it wouldn't be fair to you to be willing to give, but not to accept sex. I had to know I could enjoy it all." With each word, Orin's voice dropped, and he drew closer and closer to Justin's mouth.

"You did?" Justin asked softly, and Orin nodded, his eyes growing hooded with his obvious arousal.

"I tried the toys out, and I had the most incredible experience, it felt so good, and I know that I could make love to you Justin. I may not like most men, but I'm in love with you. I want you, not just as a lover, I want to date you. Years of loving you, years of lying to myself about how I felt. Years of you lying to me about how you felt. Give me a chance, Justin. Give me a chance to show you that I mean what I say. I love you, I can deal with the fact you're a man. I did my research, I'm not afraid of sex with you, I want to be with you, I want you. But right now, the thing I want more then anything else, is to see if you taste as sweet tonight as you did last night. Can I kiss you?" The words came out sounding more like helpless pleading then the strong request Orin had been going for, but it didn't matter, because he was begging. He needed to kiss the man in his arms more then anything in this world in that moment.

"Please," Justin could barely breathe when he felt the firm lips against his own, and while the first kiss had started out at a gallop this kiss was slow and tender from beginning to end. Orin coaxed a response from him, gentle and loving. He licked at his lips, begging entrance, and then he spent a ridiculous amount of time lapping at the inside of Justin's mouth, stroking his tongue, his teeth, the roof of his mouth. Soft whimpers escaped from both men as they held each other.

There was a frantic moment, a moment when Orin couldn't wait, a moment when the fear of getting what he wanted, or not getting what he wanted made him lift Justin up, suddenly trying to get back to the bedroom without breaking the kiss. He tripped, nearly fell, laughed a little, and then finally managed to get the two of them to the bedroom. He moaned helplessly as he was forced to break the kiss to lay him out on the bed.

Orin didn't say a word, just stood at the edge of the bed and slid out of his shirt, then began to unbutton his pants, hesitating just a little with a blush. Justin sat up, sliding himself to the edge of the bed. Gazing up at Orin's face, Justin gently slid his hands up to brush Orin's away from his pants, carefully working the buttons open and unzipping them. It was terribly slow, and with each passing moment, Orin's breathing became quicker and quicker.

Peeling the denim of those pants down, Justin finally freed the straining length beneath, letting it spring free thick and hard and glistening, beautiful. The breath caught in Justin's throat, his eyes hooding with need, desperate need, and he licked his lips as his eyes caressed every last inch of it before sliding back up to Orin's face. Leaning forward Justin licked slowly over the leaking head of that straining member and Orin tossed his head, giving a low groan of want. His hands, which had been limp at his sides up until this point moved up to curl into that long hair of Justin's, pulling him forward, urging him on.

And go on Justin certainly did. The touch of fingers in his hair sent him whimpering as he began to expertly slide Orin down his throat, working him like a man who knew what he wanted, knew what he liked and was willing to do about anything to get it. It shocked Orin to be honest. He'd always known Justin to be shy, nervous, and quiet. The fact that he was so out going in bed was different, new, and he liked it. The way his tongue worked the underside of his shaft sent shivers running down his spine. The way his hands slid to grip his rear, the way his fingernails bit into Orin's flesh. Everything was intense and amazing. Justin really knew what he was doing and didn't hesitate to show Orin. In all honesty, it was the best experience of oral sex he'd ever had, and that was saying a whole lot.

It took no time at all to have Orin squirming and writhing, his knees beginning to go out from under him, his head shaking franticly. "Oh god, god, no Justin, don't make me cum, no." he moaned, fingers giving little yanks on Justin's hair, and finally having to pull the other man off of him physically when he refused to stop. Justin grinned up at him, his shy little best friend turning sensual and sexy, his long hair covering him like a beautiful silken cloak. Without a word, he pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it aside, baring his slim smooth body, his chest with its delicate muscle definition. Orin thought he was so incredibly sexy.

"You're not so shy in bed," He teased Justin, who blushed deeply and glanced down into his lap as Orin crawled onto the bed, completely naked now while Justin still wore only a pair of pains. "I like it." He said softly, his shaking hands coming to work Justin's pants open and draw them down his legs. This is where Orin got another shock.

Orin himself wasn't a huge man when it came to the size of his cock, a touch larger then average, but nothing to be frightened about in all honesty. Justin, however, was completely out of proportion with the rest of his body. That tiny body, slim form, and he had the largest cock Orin had ever seen up close, and it was so hard that it looked even bigger. It was daunting, Orin had practiced taking an average sized cock into his mouth with his dildo at home, thinking that Justin wouldn't be any bigger then that.

"You're staring." Justin whispered, and Orin's eyes jerked up to his lovers face, his cheeks coloring with embarrassment. Justin just smiled shyly.

"You're so big." Orin couldn't think of anything else to say, and when Justin reached out to take his hand, he just watched as his lover curled his Orin's fingers about his large shaft, whimpering quietly under his breath.

"You don't need to take me if you don't want to. I can be a bottom, I love you so much, I'll take you any way I can get you." Justin's words slid over Orin like a warm comforting blanket, and with that comfort came a bit more self assurance and he began to stroke that beautiful length gently, watching Justin's face with each movement he made.

"I want to take you, I just want to take my time with it is all." Orin murmured, lying out beside Justin so he could pull him in close to his broad chest while he fondled and explored his length. He was really just so beautiful; Orin just couldn't get enough of him. "I really want to taste you, but I've only practiced on a toy and I don't want to embarrass myself." He whispered as Justin's hips ground upwards into his palm, a shiver coursing through his body.

"You won't hurt me, just taste me. I love you, you don't have to be perfect." Justin's words came out breathless between gasps of pleasure. Even with the words of encouragement, however, Orin was afraid that he'd do something wrong and wouldn't be able to truly pleasure Justin.

Biting his lower lip, Orin continue to stroke his lover, his fingers brushing along the underside of the flared head, thumb caressing slowly over the tip of him, catching the precum gathered there and using it as he continued to explore every last inch of that monster-cock. "You really want me too?" Orin finally whispered, looking as nervous as he felt.

"Take your time, Orin. If you're not ready, then... then no, I don't want you too." Justin whispered, his eyes serious, his heart pounding in his chest and his breath catching with each slow stroke that Orin slid along his length. It felt so good, even such a simple touch, it felt so good he though he'd suddenly loose the ability to breathe. "Only wh-what you're ready for." Justin whispered again, one hand coming down to curl his fingers around Orin's wrist, not stopping him, but needing to hold onto him in some way because it just felt so insanely good.

It was so adorable, the way that Justin held onto his wrist, that Orin couldn't keep the smile from his lips as he gazed into the other mans face. His eyes had fallen closed, and each stroke brought with it a low moan and a sharp breath, his fingers biting into the flesh of Orin's wrist making it clear how very good it all felt. After a few more strokes, Orin released Justin, whose eyes snapped open, silently begging him not to stop. Orin just grinned at him, leaning in to brush a kiss over his lips before pressing him back against the bed and shifting so that he could more easily lean down, lightly nuzzling on cheek against that hard shaft.

Justin went stock still, not wanting to frighten his love into stopping what it was he was about to try. He just stayed as absolutely still and silent as he could, and when he felt warm lips brushing along the ridge of his cock, he stifled his moan of excitement. When he felt the heated warmth of a soft tongue darting out to taste the bead of precum nestled against the flared head of his length, Justin actually had to bite on the heal of his hand to keep silent.

Something about a first time is always so incredible. It doesn't have to be perfect, or even good really – it just needs to be real. Honest curiosity, sweet innocent exploration, and it always feels good. You can always teach your partner how to touch you the way you like, you can always practice and get better. But you will never be able to duplicate that first time experience, wholly innocent, wholly precious and wholly intent on learning. That was part of what was so exciting in this particular moment, the simple fact that Orin wanted so badly to please him, to give him what he needed, and yet this was an area he had no experience in what so ever. The simple fact Orin'd gone and actually researched it was enough to make Justin's heart do little flip flops within his chest, but that now he was trying so hard to put his research into effect – well, it just warmed him to the very core, it made him hard and hot and needy, it made him ache inside out.

Orin's mouth slid around the head of Justin's cock, barely able to fit for the intense size of the other man. He still couldn't get over how such a small human being could have such a massive cock. Sort of like a Chihuahua – absolutely disproportionate from their small bodies, those dogs had the hugest penis' of the dog-world. Justin was like the Chihuahua of the people-world. Absolutely disproportionate, and yet it was the most incredibly beautiful cock Orin had ever seen. Granted, he didn't tend to look at other mens cocks, and Justin's was the only one he'd had interest in, but to his way of thinking – No one could compare to the absolute beauty of Justin's length. Even his own paled in comparison, and he'd always been rather vain about his own equipment in the past.

Realizing he was distracting himself with meaningless thoughts, Orin glanced up at Justin, who watched him with glassy eyes, and blushed hotly. He swirled his tongue around the wide head within his mouth, the taste coating his tongue, a taste he never thought he'd enjoy, and yet with Justin it was one of the most erotic things in the entire world. Salty and intense, clinging to his tongue. He suckled softly, trying to remember how he personally enjoyed oral sex, but the truth was that Justin was just too big. He could barely fit the other man into his mouth let alone bob up and down on him. Slowly, inch by inch, he took as much of Justin's cock into his mouth as he could, and each movement sent the man beneath him into fits of pleasure.

At first Justin was able to stay still, to stay quiet, letting Orin take his time to explore, not wanting to frighten him off by moving to quickly or begging for to much. But as time wore on, and as Orin took more of him into his mouth, Justin's sounds began to echo throughout the room. First soft moans, gasps and whimpers, then slowly growing louder. He tried to keep his hips still, but after a little while they started to rock, unable to remain still any longer.

"Oh gods, Orin..." he whimpered out, the fingers of one hand curling into his hair and holding his head in place, not wanting to force him, but not wanting to let him stop either. It felt good, and truth be told not many men were able to take him into their mouths, so this was an experience he had rarely, if ever, with most lovers.

Orin redoubled his efforts, the sounds music to his ears, spurning him on and letting him know what he was doing WAS pleasing Justin. He was doing a god job, and that helped to abolish some of the nerve and anxiety that were still lingering inside of him. He drew in a slow and deep breath, then attempted to take in yet another inch, but his jaw popped and he realized that he was absolutely at his limit. Justin made a sound of frustration, wishing, and not for the first time, that he was quite a bit smaller then he really was so he could experience the full pleasures of this type of fore-play. This being generally where the man would stop and try to go onto something else.

sachiaiko
sachiaiko
1,049 Followers