All in a Day's Work

Story Info
First-Aid attendant heats things up.
1.2k words
4
10.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved into this small town not too long ago. I got a job at the local factory, as the first aid attendant. I've only been working here, for about two weeks. I haven't really had a chance to get to know anyone here. I've been so busy trying to get settled into my apartment...and my job. It seems that both the previous tenant, and my predecessor at work, had one thing in common...they were SLOBS! But, after a couple of weeks, I got everything together. Things were going just like my last job. Everything was flowing smoothly. Until I saw you, that is...I look up from my desk, see you, and feel as if my heart stopped. You are absolutely stunning. You look flawless as you stand there.

"Hi. How can I help you?" I ask. I can tell you are uncomfortable, by the look on your face. You tell me your back is hurting. I ask you to sit and try to get comfortable, while I get the paper work together. I ask you what happened, and you say "I had to lift a heavy box, and I felt something go pop." I ask if you could point to where it hurts. You stand up. But as you do, you notice that I'm not looking at your eyes. I am gazing at your nice tits. Not too big, not too small, just right. I just can't help myself...you are hypnotically beautiful. You don't say anything. In fact you pretend not to notice. You turn, and lift the back of your shirt. I can see you are wearing a black bra. --I love the color black-- Just the sight of it is making my cock start to swell. But, you have your back to me, so it's easy to hide. I am doing everything I can to keep this professional. I swear my bottom lip is starting to bleed as I bite into it.

You tell me it feels as if you have pulled a muscle in the middle of your back. I place my hand on your back, and you direct me to the center of the pain. I begin to feel the area in question, and find a large knot, just below your right shoulder blade. I start to massage it, in order to relieve some of the discomfort.

"Ohhh, that feels good. Press harder," you tell me. So I lean into you with a bit more authority. You let out a deep moan. I must be doing something right, so I continue kneading away at your back. You stop me for a second saying, "Here. Let me undo this for you to get it out of your way." You reach behind and undo your bra. I think to myself, "I must be dreaming! Is this for real?!" After a brief moment, I realize it is.

I continue trying to keep my composure, but the perfume you are wearing is driving me crazy! I can't help myself any longer. I lean in and kiss the side of your neck, ever so gently. You tilt your head to the side and let out a slight murmur, as my lips touch your soft skin. With a swift hand, I reach in front of you and slide my hand under your shirt. I feel you as a shiver runs through your body. I run my hand up your stomach, towards your chest.

I continue to kiss your neck as my hand slides over your bra. My cock grows increasingly larger, as I feel your nipple swell up through your bra. You turn and face me, running your right hand up my chest, feeling the firmness under my shirt. You lift up my shirt and slide both hands under it. You close your eyes as if to visualize what you're feeling. You push your hands up to my chest, feeling each line of definition, as though you were reading Braille. You then wrap your arms around me and pull me in close. You press your lips to mine. After a long passionate kiss, you whisper in my ear, "I want you. Do you want me? I want you, now."

I back you up to my desk, and push the papers aside. As we kiss, I manage to make short work of your pants as they fall around your ankles. To my pleasant surprise, you even help me by removing you panties. I stop to make sure the door is locked so as to insure we don't get interrupted. As I turn back, I see you sitting on my desk. Leaning slightly back, legs spread open, as if to tell me to go down on you. With a view so inviting, I can't resist.

I kneel down on the floor in front of you. I can see your pussy glistening with anticipation. You pussy looks so pretty, I can't wait to taste you. I lean in and start to probe you with my tongue. Licking up and down, stopping every now and then to suck on your clit. I lick out the numbers zero through seventeen, when I feel I must be pressing the right buttons. I can feel your legs behind my back, pulling me in closer. Your breathing has become fast and heavy. Your juices start to flow. You taste so good as I lap up every last drop.

You grab the back of my head, and pull me up. Then you reach down, undo my pants, and set free my already swollen cock. You grip my shaft and pull me in closer. You whisper to me that you want to feel me inside you. Deep inside you. You guide my cock into your tight, wet pussy. With the first 2 inches inside, you let out a moan of satisfaction. You wrap your legs behind me and pull me in so my cock is buried inside you. All eight inches at once. You bit your lip to try to prevent yourself from crying out with pleasure. "Now, fuck me!" you mutter under your breath. I start to pump you nice and slow. The thrill of getting caught is an experience like no other. With each thrust, I can feel you bear down on my dick. It makes the sensation that much more unbelievable.

After about 10 minutes or so, you tell me that you want to ride me. I sit down in my chair and you straddle me. You lower yourself down over my cock, until you have all of it inside you again. You grind your hips in circles for a moment, and then begin to ride up and down on my dick. You thrash wildly on top of me as you hit orgasm. The way you fuck is unreal! I can't hold out much longer. As I feel your wetness running down my cock, I explode with such great force, draining me of almost every ounce of energy. We sit motionless for a moment to try and catch our breath. I look into your eyes and ask how your back is doing. "Fine, now." you say, as you get up and get dressed again. "But I think it's gonna hurt again tomorrow."

That's when you gave me a wink, blew me a kiss and left my office.