All in Black and White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I helped lay the table, whilst the boys were busy discussing the forthcoming football match at the weekend. A quick nod to Chanise and we both slipped away upstairs at the opportune moment. I was wearing my vest topped dress with the side exposure of my breasts. It also gapped a great deal when I leant over. (I hadn't discovered this the other day). Chanise and I went into the kitchen and called the boys to sit at the table as we were about bring in the plated meals.

When we emerged into the dining area, each bearing two plated meals, dressed in next to nothing, Chanise was wearing a similar dress to mine, but shorter, the chins of the boys dropped as they gaped at our appearance. "Don't say anything, eat your food." Chanise instructed them.

Delroy just couldn't stop himself from commenting. "Girls, you sure are hot! I wish we had taken you out to a restaurant now."

"Dressed like this?" I asked him.

"That's tomorrow night." Chanise told him emphatically and looked at me daring me to contradict her.

The meal was finished, together with two bottles of wine, (we needed some Dutch courage), then we told the boys to clear the table and load the dishwasher and we would have a surprise for them when they had done it. Whilst they were gone, we set into motion a plan for how we were going to start this "show" off.

That dishwasher must have been the quickest loaded in history, for they were back within what seemed a couple of minutes. We had only just finished re-arranging the furniture so that the two armchairs were one side of the room and the three-seater settee was the other. I told the men to take an armchair each and handed each of them a drink. Chanise put on some slow dance music.

We began to dance in unison, not touching each other at first, then one of us would face away from the other and her partner would place her hands on the other's shoulders. This move would be reversed, until we were dancing facing each other. The boys were loving it and they both gave a surprised whoop when we kissed.

Our kisses became more passionate and as we could see we had an appreciative audience, we began to relax and enjoy ourselves. Hemlines were pulled up, before they were released, proving without any doubt that we wore only the dresses and nothing else. Then tits were bared for a moment or two before being covered again. Both men sat forward in anticipation when we girls set ourselves down on the settee. I lay on top of Chanise, kissing an running my hands through her black shoulder length hair, messing it up completely. Meanwhile she pulled up my dress baring my bum and most of my back. I opened my legs so my knees were at the sides of her thighs and she ran her fingers down my back, into my bum cleavage and scraped her nails around the rim of my anus. I reacted instinctively by thrusting my pelvis down on hers and this elicited a groan from our husbands. "Shall we get them up?" I whispered to Chanise.

Her only reply was a "Hmm mm." So I levered myself off her and then took her hand to help her up. We stepped across the room hand in hand, before offering our free hands to the men who stood up, their erections immediately obvious and melted into our arms. For a moment we danced together as a group, before splitting into our respective couples.

Jay put his mouth near my ear. "Sue darling you are the sexiest woman in the world!" I suspect that Delroy was saying something similar to Chanise.

"You liked our little show did you?" I asked him. His only reply was to almost crush me in his arms. I could feel the hardness of his penis pushing against my belly. "Would you like to get rid of my dress?" I asked him. A grunt of agreement was my reply. "Do something for will you? Rip it off me slowly, but I want it torn, not slipped from my body. He pulled his head away and looked me in the eye. I returned his look with bright eyes and a tiny nod.

He lowered his arms from my waist and hoisted up my dress until he could reach the hem. He gripped the rear seam and eased it open then gently torn the fabric apart until he reached my waist. He looked at me again and in response to his raised eyebrow, thrust my tongue down his throat. He then systematically stared to destroy my dress without it dropping off me.

Delroy spotted what Jay was doing and adopted an altogether different approach. Within seconds Chanise' dress or more precisely, the remains of it, was on the floor. I still even now think that the slow process was the sexier. However, Chanise was suddenly lifting Delroy's shirt over his head, whereas I still in my rags, undid Jay's belt and pushed down his slacks until they were around his thighs. I eased him back down into the armchair to allow me to rid him of both his trousers and his boxers. As I pulled him up I ripped open the front of his shirt and let him finish off my dress, so we were both naked. Delroy wasn't far behind, so all four of us were naked together for the first time ever.

Chanise, held out her hand to me, which I took and we pulled our partners in so we had the group of four of us arms around each other. The two men were a bit hesitant about putting their arms around another man, so Chanise quickly nipped across the group so we were man, woman, man, woman. I could hardly take my eyes off Delroy's penis whilstit was not as thick as Jay's, it seemed to have enormous length. I noticed Chanise looking at the girth of Jay's prick. She saw me looking and made a WOW shape with her mouth, indicating that she thought it would be too big. I just inclined my head a little as if to say "I can handle it."

Chanise lowered Delroy to the floor and lay half on top of him, but allowing me a view of his penis from the side. Jay put me on the floor also, there wasn't an awful lot of room, so I found my head close to Delroy's hip. Jay wasn't going to waste any more time and mounted me, his head was very close to Chanise' bum. It was impossible not to touch the other couple.

I was getting shagged and I knew it. Jay thrust into me with such ferocity that it seemed only seconds, (it must have been longer), before we both climaxed. I looked round to see that Delroy was lying on his side watching us, Chanise was also watching, lying on top of him with her thighs spread either side of his legs. Delroy's erection was quite close to my face, although in no danger of touching me. I have no explanation for what happened next. I leant over and took Delroy's long prick into my mouth.

I had previously told Jay that Delroy refused to lick Chanise' cunt. He was staggered at this news, saying that if anything had eluded him in his life it was licking out a black woman. This opportunity was just too tempting for him and he scrambled over and took the deep red open lips before him and covered them with his mouth. This was a new experience for Chanise, (apart from when I did it of course). She lay whispering sweet nothing into Delroy's ear as he felt and watched a white woman sucking his prick.

Such was the length that I couldn't take all of it , but that left room for Chanise to get her hand to it and she began to wank off Delroy into my mouth. He seemed mesmerised by all this and simply let it happen. Mean while Chanise was having trouble concentrating on her job in hand so to speak as she was being pleasured by Jay.

I could tell that Delroy was getting close to ejaculation and I was determined to take it and swallow. I reckoned without Chanise losing control at the crucial moment and yanking the stiff prick away from my lips in her quest to have a climax with a man licking her cunt. Delroy splattered my face with the first spurt of his thick seed, but I took the rest into my mouth and gulped it down. As we all rolled apart, nobody spoke, but we had all experienced an orgasm, so we were even. Unfortunately Chanise had not been fucked, but no doubt Delroy would take care of that later on. As we stood up, she took my messy face in her hands, kissing and licking it clean. "We'll talk about this in the morning." She said and led Delroy by the hand up to their bedroom.

We knew where we would be sleeping their spare bedroom and after a few moments alone in the lounge, we followed them upstairs.

During the night jay and I made love several times. He did ask me what possessed me to suck Delroy off and I could not offer a logical explanation, but posed the question to him, "In the light of what happened are you annoyed that I did?" He admitted that he was not, although he was surprised that Delroy had not objected to him licking Chanise out.

Sounds from both our bedrooms indicated that the sex was not over for the night.

The next morning Chanise and I met in the kitchen, I had nothing on simply because I had nothing to put on but my day clothes and I hadn't yet had a shower. Chanise was wearing a bathrobe. She kissed me full on the lips, "That was for taking the initiative last night."

"What did you say to Delroy to make him let me do it?" I asked her.

"I was telling him to fill the bitch's mouth, make her choke on his cum, make her vomit on the force of him filling her throat..... And things like that." She replied.

"Well it almost worked but I missed some as it went all over my face!" I laughed.

"I'm glad it did, otherwise I wouldn't have had a taste at all!" she giggled.

We took tea up to our men, but it went cold as we each had intercourse again with the sun shining through the window. After some considerable delay because of the queue for the shower, we all assembled in the dining area of the lounge for breakfast. The general consensus was that we had all had fun last night, and the men insisted on taking us out for dinner that very night. The only proviso was that we women had to dress in a similar style to that which we had adopted the previous evening. Chanise and I were so taken along with the good spirit that we actually agreed!

We spent a lazy morning and had an early lunch. Chanise and I packed off the men to the nearest Premier League Football match, whilst we repaired to my house to collect my other dress. As I went upstairs to get I thought I had left Chanise in the lounge, but she followed me up and went into the bathroom. I assumed she wanted to use the toilet, but I heard her turn on the shower. I went to investigate and found her waiting for me. "Let's get wet." She said and pulled me fully clothed under the big showerhead. In a moment we were both soaked through I was wearing a denim miniskirt and a vest. I was wearing panties, but no bra. Chanise was in a black tunic top and jeans.

She held me to her. "You daft bastard." I said to her laughing.

"But you love me." She said in way of a reply. "Kiss me."

This was getting to be a habit, but an enjoyable one. I lifted off her tunic top and watched the water running down over her beautiful black breasts. Her nipples were standing proud so much that the water was dripping off them. I hugged her and asked her if she enjoyed jay licking her cunt as much as when I did it. "Why don't you have another go to help me decide." She replied with a dirty laugh.

I knelt before her and eased her jeans and panties over her hips. It was really difficult getting them off her feet. "remind me to wear a skirt next time." She said, the water cascading off her long curly hair.

"Next time?" I questioned.

"Of course!" She retorted. "I hope there will be hundreds of time we enjoy each other now we have started".

"So do I!" I mumbled before planting my head between her inner thighs.

I gave her an orgasm before she started to undress me. My vest might just as well not been there, it was a light yellow and turned transparent immediately it got wet. Nonetheless, she eventually took it off me and followed this by dropping my skirt and panties on the floor of the shower. She began to lather me up with shower gel. It was so sensuous, her stroking her soft soapy hands over my body, It became very erotic and she brought me to a climax with her fingers. "This is something else we could show the boys." She suggested.

"It would be a bit awkward in your bathroom, but I suppose we could oil each other up in the lounge." I said.

"Susan you're brilliant!" she suddenly exclaimed. "What better incentive could the men want to give us a good fucking? Their sperm count would be way high!"

We dried ourselves off, then I said "You can't wear you clothes home wet, what do want to borrow?"

"Anything that you suggest." She said with a grin?

"Anything?" I answered laughing.

She held me close, we were both still naked, "Absolutely anything as much or a little as you wish." She emphasised the "Little" to great effect.

"One of Jay's shirts then." I told her.

"As long as you'd be prepared to walk with me to the car, then I'm happy." She confirmed.

As we walked to the car I had my bag with my other dress that we bought at the market and a plastic carrier bag with Chanis' still slightly damp clothes. She was fully engaged with trying to stop the tails of Jay's shirt flying up and reveal her nudity underneath. I had accessorised the shirt with a belt and bloused the shirt slightly above it, this of course in turn made the tails even shorter. "I make you go out in public like this one day!" She threatened me. I was both horrified and excited by the prospect.

The boys returned from the match ever so slightly sizzled, so we gave them strong coffee we didn't want them going to sleep on us, at least not until the deed was done much later on. For a dare Chanise was still wearing Jay's shirt. We offered no explanation as to why this was the case, I am not even sure Jay even recognised his own shirt.

We discovered that they had made a booking at a very expensive hotel restaurant a few miles out of town. It was therefore necessary to order a taxi otherwise none of us would enjoy watching the drinks intake. The men changed and sat in the lounge waiting for Chanise and me to put in an appearance. Because we were going somewhere "posh" we elected to wear hold up stockings. Chanise persuaded me that I really didn't need the tie across the back of my neck to hold my dress up. In fact she settled the matter by cutting it off. Now if I moved too quickly one shoulder strap or the other, (perhaps even both) were likely to take a trip down my arms.

We presented ourselves downstairs and the boys gave a whoop of delight. My dress was a little more revealing than the one I wore the night before in that there was more flesh exposed. However it turned out not to be as transparent as the first one, but was lower cut both front and back. I felt it definitely needed the tie across the back of my neck to help it stay on, but that option had been taken off me when Chanise cut it away.

Chanise wore her other dress which previously I had not seen on her. Spaghetti straps supported a square neckline across the top of her boobs which was low enough to determine the beginnings of her cleavage. The back was cut down to just above her waist. The straps were linked only to the sides of her dress immediately under her armpits. The material was a sort of cotton voile, which in a certain light allowed her large areola to be seen through it. Her nipples stood out like the proverbial chapel hat pegs. The hem of the dress came to mid thigh when she was standing. I looked forward to seeing how much leg was revealed when she sat.

I didn't have long to find out as the taxi arrived. It was an ordinary saloon car. Chanise, Delroy and I sat in the back, whilst Jay sat alongside the driver. I glanced across and saw that the hem of Chanise' dress had ridden right up to the top of her thighs, indeed it looked as though there was no skirt at all to her dress. Delroy, sitting in the middle, put one hand on his wife's thigh and because there was nowhere else for him to comfortably pt the other, it ended up on my thigh. He made no attempt to caress me or move his hand in any way, but feeling his hand against my stockinged thigh was almost electric. I had to see what would happen if I moved my leg, not easy in the confines of the cramped seat of the car, so I raised my leg a little. Delroy immediately lifted his hand away and murmured "Sorry"

Luckily, Jay was in conversation with the driver so didn't hear. Neither would he have heard my whispered reply. "It's all right." Then a second or two later, "I liked it." He immediately replaced his hand, this time his fingers were spread a little and reached further round to my inner thigh. It was wrong, but I moved my leg again slightly, this time a bit higher. Delroy's fingers touched my bare flesh just above my stocking top and I found myself getting turned on. Then the distinctive aroma of female juices began to waft over the back of the car.

We arrived at the hotel right then and as we extricated ourselves from the car, Chanise said softly to me, "Thank god we got here before he gave me an orgasm!" I looked at her and giggled. "Didn't you smell it? He had been fingering me all the way here" I was relieved that she hadn't realised what her husband had been doing to me on the way. It was probably best that we arrived when we did, or I might have been tempted to have him touch me in the same way.

We were greeted by the Maitre d' who told us there was a private function on in the ballroom that evening and we might be disturbed by some noise. He showed into the bar where we perused the menu and ordered. We sat on bar stools, as we did so, Chanise showed off a spectacular amount of leg, almost more than she had. Earlier I had helped her trim her bush and now it seemed it was a good job that I had!

Our table was in a corner in an attempt to minimise the noise coming from the ballroom. We each sat opposite our spouses and the men had gallantly allowed us girls to sit with our backs to the wall so we could see the various comings and goings, whilst they had just us to look at. I don't think they had a problem with that.

The meal was great and the wine flowed. The Sommelier knew a good thing when he saw it and made sure that our glasses were re-filled continuously. Hence our consumption was unrestricted. As is the way, Chanise and I visited the ladies room together and walking across the hotel lobby we could hear that the private function was spilling out of the room provided and they had a good dance band.

"Hey guys how do you feel about crashing the private function?" This was Jay, he had obviously seen and heard what we had noticed. It was so easy we just walked straight in and to give us time to reconnoitre the situation regarding the bar, we took straight to the dance floor. I loved dancing with Jay, he had once taken some dancing lessons to impress a girl, (not me) and after we got together, I seldom had the chance to exploit his skill.

"Susan you are the most beautiful girl......." He began.

"Steady on....." I told him.

"In my arms tonight!" he laughed. And we danced on for quite a while.

"You haven't danced with Chanise yet." I remarked a bit later on.

"Is that because you want to dance with Delroy?" He laughingly demanded.

"What that big oaf? Have you seen him try to dance?" I replied. "I imagine he might be good if they played some Reggae."

"But then you'd have to do some booty shaking for him." Jay laughed again. "This is good tonight, isn't it?"

I had to agree and none of the nervousness that either Chanise or I had about being somewhat under dressed surfaced at all. In the event I did dance with Delroy and Jay danced with Chanise. Luckily it started as a slow dance where we could cuddle up and I had half a chance of steering him around the floor. He complimented me on how I looked, for which I thanked him, then I asked him if he liked touching my leg as much as I liked him doing it. He laughed out loud, "You're sure direct woman!" he exclaimed. Then in a softer voice said he wanted to explore a white woman's leg, especially ones as good as mine.