All in the Family

Story Info
Daughter has sex with her mother and father.
3.1k words
4.42
430.6k
182
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,858 Followers

Bang...bang...bang, Gail felt every inch of his cock as it slid inside of her. "Oh yeah daddy give it to me!"

Dan gave his wife a few short jabs of his cock. "How does daddy's little girl want it?"

Gail ground her butt back against him, "Put that cock in my pussy deep and hard,"

Placing his hands on her hips, he rammed into her. Bang...bang...bang. His thrusts from behind lifted her off of the bed.

"Ooh yes, yes, like that daddy!" Bang...bang...bang.

Christine stuck her pillow over her head. Her parents were having sex again and it was as noisy as ever. She had made subtle hints to them about it but they didn't do well with subtle hints. She put her hands over her pillow as her parent's bed beat against the other side of her wall. The noise from the bed banging against the wall and the fact that she could hear everything they said wasn't the worst of it though, the worst part was that it turned her on.

She would resist as long as she could but eventually her hands would wind up on her breasts and the vibrator she had in her nightstand would somehow find its way between her legs. This night was no exception. Her pajamas became a pile on the bed. Moving her long black hair out of the way, her fingers lightly roamed over her body. Her nipples got hard and brought a pleasant sensation. "Mm," moving the vibrator to rub against her clit the sensation blended with the pleasure she was already feeling.

Christine had a good imagination and could picture her mom with her legs open and her dad slamming his hard cock inside of her. Her 19 year old body could appreciate how that felt, and it made her miss her boyfriend.

Bang...bang...bang, "It feels so good inside of you, but does daddy's little girl want to taste his cock?"

Gail's mouth watered at the thought of her lips around his cockhead. "Yes daddy, let me suck that thing."

Christine brought the vibrator up to her mouth and pretended that it was her dad sticking it in her mom's mouth. She could picture her mom licking and sucking it.

Gail sat on the edge of the bed and let her husband put his cock in her mouth. Her lips circled around it and she could taste her own juices on it.

Realizing she didn't want to imagine it but wanted to see it, Christine stood up. With nothing on and making little noise she moved silently from her room to the hallway. Tiptoeing down the hall to their door, she silently tried the knob and discovered that it was locked.

Gail took his cock down her throat and let him fuck her mouth, "Ung -- ung -- ung."

Damn! She could hear her mom making noises as she sucked her Dad's cock. Christine closed her eyes; her finger touched her lips and slipped into her mouth. In her mind it wasn't her finger but her dads cock. She wished it was her dad. How big was he? How much of it could her mom take in?

Gail could taste some precum, "Do you like how I suck your hard cock daddy?"

Christine made her finger move in and out of her mouth and whispered, "Yeah daddy do you like the way I suck it?" her other hand had found its way back between her legs and she had started rubbing her clit, "Um."

Dan loved the way his wife sucked cock, "Baby I'm going to cum."

Christine placed two fingers in her pussy and slowly increased the speed making wonderful feelings spread all though her. "So am I daddy."

Gail wanted to be fucked, "Please cum in my pussy daddy."

Dan pushed his wife on her back, moved over her and put his cock to her pussy. Pressing his lips to hers, he started fucking her again.

"Oh yeah daddy fuck me good. Cum in my pussy."

Christine moved the finger in her mouth to play with her clit and whispered, "Yeah daddy cum here." Even as her finger rubbed against her clit her other hand was still sliding two fingers in and out of her pussy, "Ooh -- mmm yes daddy your cock feels so good." Even though it was her own finger, to her imagination it was her dad's cock bringing her pleasure.

Dan was there, "I'm cumming!"

"Yes daddy, give it to me!" Gail's body exploded in and orgasm as she felt him jerking inside of her.

Christine brought herself off, "Yes daddy I'm cumming too." The pleasant sensation that spread though her body made it hard for her to keep standing. She let it continue longer than she should. She wished it had lasted longer but hearing her parents moving around she didn't want to get caught. Reluctantly she made herself walk away from their door to go back to her own room.

-------------

The next day Christine had to act like nothing was out of the ordinary. The trouble was, she could visualize her dad having a huge erection and her mother wanting it every way possible. The more she thought about it the more she got turned on. Christine knew if she didn't do something she would explode, and that is when she came up with a plan.

Leaving class Christine stopped at the drugstore and got some tape. She could have used the tape at home but then she would have had to answer the inevitable question of why she needed it. She giggled as she pictured herself, "Oh I just want to see dad fucking you mom." When she got home she greeted her mom as usual. She didn't go right to her room, but went to her parents' bedroom and taped it so it couldn't lock. After that she changed clothes and went to help her mom with supper -- then it was just a matter of waiting.

But waiting was hard. Her mind kept wandering during supper. Her mom and dad would ask her questions about her day and Christine had to force her mind away from their bedroom.

That night she went to bed early and lay there waiting to see if her parents did anything. Her mom and dad having sex wasn't an every night thing but when they were in the mood. Finally, she heard her mom, "Do you like the way I look daddy?" Christine threw her clothes off, grabbed her vibrator and headed down the hall.

"Daddy's little girl looks beautiful."

Christine had been worried that their bedroom might be too dark for her to see anything She pushed the door open just enough so she could see, luckily they had left their light on. She positioned herself so that she could watch all of the action. The anticipation had already made her wet.

"Would daddy like to put his cock in my pussy?"

Christine just stood there. She had intended to play with herself as she watched her parents fuck; she even brought her vibrator to pretend that daddy was fucking her. But what she saw had made her unable to move. Her mom who had short hair had on a wig of long black hair. She was wearing one of Christine's blouses and skirts from the laundry. Mother and daughter had similar bodies and were roughly the same height and weight; their breasts were about the same size. Dressed like she was mother looked exactly like daughter.

"I would love to put my cock deep in your pussy, baby, but I'm not hard."

Christine realized that every time she had heard them, her mom had been pretending to be her and her dad was pretending to have sex with his daughter. Instead of shocked she was incredibly turned on. She couldn't help herself and opened their door.

"Would daddy's little girl like to suck his cock and make it hard?"

Christine answered, "Yes," and both her mother and father turned toward her.

Gail looked and there was Christine and her teenage daughter wasn't wearing a thing. She got up and went to comfort her. Mother put her arms around daughter hoping this wasn't going to be unpleasant, "Honey, we were just pretending, please don't be upset."

Christine couldn't move and her brain was having trouble taking it all in. Her eyes finally focused on her mom's face, "I'm not upset. I'm so turned on by it I can barely breathe."

Gail smiled and kissed her daughter full on the lips, "Would mommy's and daddy's little girl like to join them?" She felt her daughter respond to the kiss.

"Yes mommy, I want that very much." She felt herself being led by the hand to the bed and her eyes finally focused on her dad, "Daddy can mommy and I both suck you?"

Dan could hardly believe what he was hearing, "Baby I would love that. You're making us very happy, mommy and daddy have dreamed about you being with us."

Christine saw his soft cock. Getting on the bed, she wrapped her fingers around it. Her mother started to take her wig off, "No mommy, daddy should fuck both of his daughters."

As his wife joined him and Christine the bookend affect was an instant turn on. His wife dressed as their daughter wasn't an exact duplicate but it was close enough. Dan felt the slim delicate fingers of both his wife and daughter. Gail was playing and Christine was discovering. He was hard almost as soon as they started.

Christine felt her mother's soft hand on hers as they both played with her dad's hard cock. She liked the idea of being their "Little Girl". "Can I have another kiss mommy?" She felt soft lips press to hers. "Are you sure this is all right mommy, because I want you too?" For an answer her mother slipped her tongue into Christine's mouth and brought her free hand up to play with her breast.

In all of the time she had listened to her mother and father having sex, Christine had thought about having sex with her dad not her mom. Now that she was presented with it, she liked the idea of doing things with them both. Christine bent down for a kiss and felt her dad's lips against her own. No more putting her hand to her mouth pretending it was him and no more using her finger pretending it was her dad's hard cock.

"Mommy, can you lay next to daddy?" She moved so her mom had room. "Will you both suck my nipples at the same time?" Christine bent forward lowering her breasts to their faces. Her dad placed his hand on one and her mother did the same to the other one. She felt both mouths start to suck, "Umm." It was a fantasy of hers to have both breasts sucked at once, this was even better.

Christine's imagination was running wild. Her father had his mouth to her left breast and her mother her right. A pleasant warmth spread through her, "Ooh yes -- I could just let you both do that for a long time. Is it okay if I play with you both?" She heard them both give her a, "Um hum," as they continued to suck.

Dan felt Christine's fingers wrap around his cock. He had pretended so many times and wanted to tell her how good it felt but didn't want to stop sucking her nipple.

Gail felt her daughter's hand discovering and it sent chills through her. She and Dan had wanted to include Christine with them but didn't know how to ask her.

Christine sat up and let her finger slide inside her mom even as she continued to stroke her dad. She had never touched another woman and now her finger was not only in one but it was her mom. It felt different than doing herself and she liked it. Slowly taking her finger out of her mother's pussy she was fascinated with how the light reflected off of the moisture. Bringing her finger to her mouth, she licked it. "Scoot down mommy, I want to taste you."

Gail did as she was asked, "Can mommy taste her little girl too?"

Christine nodded as she got on top of her mother in a 69 position. "Yes mommy I want you to do that to me."

Gail got excited as she watched her daughter maneuver into place. She had always wanted to have sex with another woman but was afraid to actually do it. Now that it was actually happening, she didn't want to just rush in. Besides wanting to tease Christine a little she wanted to do some discovery of her own with making love to her first woman.

Christine gently kissed and stroked her mother's body. She let her fingers as well as her tongue learn about another woman's body grazing against her pubic hair and inner thighs. The air filled with the aroma of her mom as well as herself as they got more and more turned on.

Gail enjoyed her daughter's timid touch on her sensitive flesh. She felt the same nervousness as she gently caressed her daughter's pussy, tracing the lips and folds with her finger as well as her tongue.

Dan couldn't see what his daughter was doing but he could watch his wife and it was such a turn on. He couldn't wait to feel his cock in Christine. They both wanted to have sex with their daughter; it was what prompted them to act out their fantasy.

Christine felt the heat building as her mom would come dangerously close to her pussy with her licking and kissing, but then move away again and again. She kissed her mom's outer lips along her slit. "I like this mommy."

Dan couldn't stand it, he had to join in. He noticed that Christine was being careful not to put her weight on her mom which left a space between them, a space where he could play. He reached in and filled his hands with breasts, playing with both his wife and daughter at the same time.

Gail was glad that Dan had joined them; this was for all three of them. She felt her nipples getting hard as she parted her daughter's lips and ran her tongue up and down the layers of her pussy flesh. She liked her first woman and the tangy taste was pleasant.

Christine loved how it felt to have a woman lick her. Another woman would know where and how to give the most pleasure. She stuck out her tongue and started moving it in and out of her mom's pussy.

Gail could tell Christine was getting more and more excited. As she was licking her daughter was positively gushing and knew she wasn't any different. Even though she as on the bottom Gail had the strong urge to hump her daughter's face.

"Mm," Christine shuddered in pleasure. She was panting, her breathing ragged, "Daddy I want you in me." She felt her mom moving to get out of the way, "No mommy, don't move. I want mommy and daddy cum."

Dan got behind Christine and saw his wife looking up at him. He put his cock to Gail's mouth.

Gail licked her husband's cock making him hard again. He finally put his cock in her mouth and he sucked him. It was the first time she'd had a cock in her mouth with another woman's mouth on her pussy.

Dan had to be careful trying to get into position to fuck their daughter and not hurt his wife. He saw that Gail was licking Christine's pussy and stopped to watch him put his cock into their daughter.

Christine shook her head, "No mommy, keep licking me. Daddy fuck me in the ass."

Gail went back to licking her daughter but still watched as her husband reached for a tube of lubricant. It seemed that her daughter was just like her. She liked it that way too. Gail was making Christine move every which way and watched Dan squirt some lube in his hand and rub it all over his cock. She timed what she did so that her tongue would slide into her daughter's pussy as Dan's cock slide into her ass.

Her mom nearly had her crazy. "A-a-g-g-h-h," her dad's cock slid all of the way in her. His hard cock started slipping in and out of her ass and her mom did the same thing to her pussy with her tongue. She went back to giving her mom pleasure and the room was filled with the sounds of mother, father and daughter enjoying each other.

Gail giggled as her husband's balls slapped her forehead as he fucked their daughter. She flicked Christine's clit with her tongue and reached up with on hand. She played with his balls partly to bring him added pleasure partly to keep from being beaten to death.

Christine had never felt anything like what her mom and dad were doing to her. Making her tongue flat, she licked her mom's clit over and over. She felt her mom quivering each time.

Dan shoved his cock into her young ass and it felt amazing. His daughter was a lot like her mother and it made him appreciate Gail even more. He and his wife had a good sex life almost from the beginning. Christine was going to add so much for them both. He reached down and grabbed his daughters butt cheeks and started fucking harder.

Christine started shaking her head back and forth, "I'm going to cum."

Her daughter's actions were making Gail want to scream. She was going to explode.

Dan started slamming into her hard and deep. He wanted his baby girl to enjoy this as much as he was.

Gail experienced her first orgasm with another woman. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her and her husband was obviously going to get off too. She could barely remember to keep attacking Christine's pussy with her mouth.

Dan rammed his hard cock into her as far as he could, "AGH!"

"Yes daddy cum in me! Cum in me!" Her orgasm shattered her even as she knew he was shooting his cum in her.

On and on the pleasure continued for all three. Mother, father and daughter were caught up in their own pleasure which made their movements jerky with passion. Dan finally released Christine and saw that he had made red marks on her skin. He sat down next to his wife's head.

Christine was finally able to think and rolled off of her mom and lay on the bed next to her, still facing away.

Gail noticed her husband's cum was starting to ooze from Christine's ass. She stuck her tongue in the white sticky liquid.

Christine felt her mom licking. "I can't wait to do other stuff with both of you." All three lay on the bed totally spent. Christine was busy thinking of different ways they all could do things together.

Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,858 Followers