All in the Family Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman gets closer to her future in-laws.
1.7k words
3.34
75k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Amanda, and I'm a city girl through and through so don't ask me how I ended up engaged to a farm boy because I don't understand it myself. We met at a party and hooked up a few times after that. We started going steady after we both got drunk and slept together.

Don't get me wrong, I adore Mike. He's tall and strong and handsome and funny and he loves children. I know his older brother (Mike is the middle of five children, all boys) from school but I'd never met the eldest or the younger two. That was about to change. Mike was bringing me home to the farm for the first time.

I knew things weren't going to go well the second I stepped out of his truck. It had obviously rained out here because the ground was sticky and muddy and I had foolishly worn sandals. Mike escorted me inside and introduced me to his parents and siblings.

I already knew Kevin and I smiled meekly at Andrew, the eldest, Patrick, and Ryan, the youngest. They snagged Mikey almost immediately to help with farm work leaving me inside with his mom, Karen.

Karen and I made small talk until she had to go out and milk the cows. She told me to make myself at home and left me alone in the farm house. I wandered upstairs to find three closed doors, each with wooden name plaques on them. The first read "Drew", the second read "Kevin" and "Mike" and the third read "Pat" and "Ryan". I smiled and let myself into Mikey's old room.

I curled up on the loveseat that must have taken the place of Mikey's bed when he'd moved out - he was the only one to have moved out so far. The room was nice but not exactly clean but I didn't mind.

I was just drifting off when the door opened. Kevin came in, his shirt already off and his jeans undone. I noticed that his chest and abs were far more defined than Mikey's. I also noticed my heart beat pick up.

He saw me and blushed, his hands going to his jeans and doing them back up. "Oh. Sorry. I didn't see you. I got soaked and needed to change."

"I can leave." I started to get up.

"No. I can change in the bathroom." He grabbed clean clothes and disappeared.

He was back a moment later in clean clothes. He dumped the wet ones in a hamper. "See you later." He flashed me a smile that made my heart flutter and then he was gone.

He was back within ten minutes stopping me from drifting off again. "You look bored."

"Naw. I'm alright."

He tucked himself onto the loveseat near my feet. "Everyone's busy, they will be for a while."

"I don't mind waiting."

"I'll keep you company."

We chatted about people we used to know in school, and what had happened since graduation. It was nice to talk to him again and I wondered why I'd never dated him. Things would be a lot different now if I had taken an interest in him back them. 'Too late now,' I thought.

Someone shouted his name up the stairs and he scooted off the couch. "See you later."

I smiled, almost shyly. "Okay."

He bent in quickly, his lips brushing my forehead catching me entirely by surprise. I sat in shocked silence as he left.

I was alone with dangerous thoughts for another hour before Mikey came in. "Sorry, that was a bit of a wasted day."

"It's okay," I stammered. "I had fun."

He gave me an odd look. "Okay. Well, we can head home if you'd like."

I nodded, took his hand, and let him lead me out of the house.

Back in our apartment that evening we sat cuddled on the couch watching a movie but my mind was on the kiss. Was it even a kiss? He barely touched me. And it was an innocent kiss if it was a kiss. Just a sign of brotherly affection, nothing more. Right?

"Mandy?"

"Hmm?"

"I asked you if you wanted a snack."

"No. I'm not hungry."

"Are you feeling okay? Maybe we should head for bed early."

I nodded.

Once in bed he took my face in my hands and kissed me tenderly. I did my best to return the action. He started kissing my jaw and my neck. I closed my eyes, savouring the sensation. I licked my lips as he kissed along the lace edge of my nightgown.

He kissed my parted lips and in my minds eye I saw Kevin's face, and more than his face I saw his sculpted torso leading down to slender hips that disappeared into his unbuttoned jeans.

I jerked away.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I'm just really tired."

He gave me another odd look. "Alright. If you're sure you're okay ..."

"Yes. I'm sure." I snuggled down and wrapped his arm around me. "I love you."

He kissed my ear. "Love you too."

I closed my eyes, fearful of what I might dream.

Mikey was surprised when I agreed to go out to the farm with him again the next weekend. "You're not going to be bored?" he asked.

"I'll be fine. See, I'm dressed for it this time." I showed off the sneakers I was wearing.

He smiled and kissed me and we headed off. We got to the farm in the middle of some emergency or other and he told me to go inside and make myself comfortable before running off to the shop.

I looked around the main floor once but there was no one indoors. They were probably all busy with chores or this emergency. I wandered upstairs, planning to wait in Mikey's old room until someone came in.

I opened the door and found Kevin stretched out on the loveseat with a book in his lap and a sling around one arm. "Oh," I said. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." He swung his legs down. "I could use the company."

"You okay?"

"Yeah, just a sprain. But I can't lift and I can't manipulate tools."

I settled down on the seat, as close to the arm rest as I could. I still remembered the last weekend and my interaction with Kevin. I didn't want him distracting my thoughts any longer. But there was no one else to talk to.

We made small talk a while before he asked me about my relationship with Mikey. I replied with all the required niceities, the "We're happy" and "We've been doing really good," type of things.

"Do you love him?" he asked.

"I'm going to marry him."

He slid closer to me. "That's not the same thing."

"Why would I marry him if I didn't love him."

"Maybe you loved him when he popped the question. Maybe you don't love him anymore."

I didn't run, which must have encouraged him. But I couldn't run, even though I knew I should have. Of course I still loved him, Kevin was out of line. But still I sat and thought, 'what if I didn't love him anymore?' We'd been distant all week. Maybe that wouldn't get better.

He must have noticed the concern in my eyes because he wrapped an arm around me. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you."

"It's okay, just some scary thoughts."

"Care to share?"

I shook my head, no. He stroaked my hair, a calming, reassuring gesture. I let myself lean against his strong chest. I could hear his heart pounding and forced myself not to smile.

I pulled away, I had to pull away. As we parted we moved from sibling affection to dangerous as he kissed me firmly on the lips. I pulled away like I'd been burnt and for a moment we sat, our lips barely a finger's width apart. I could feel his breath mingling with mine.

His hand cupped one side of my jaw. He whispered, "Kiss me," and I found myself allowing him to pull me in again. He kissed me firmly again, his lips were warm and inviting. He smelled of fresh air and the musty scent of hay. He parted my lips with gentle pressure from his tongue, then swept the inside of her mouth once, sending electric chills down my spine.

I pulled away again, breathing hard. "This is wrong. I'm engaged to your brother."

He caressed my neck before burying his fingers in my hair. "You taste good."

I shuddered and let him kiss me again, even deeper this time. His hand came loose from my hair and trailed down my back, brushing the exposed skin between my shirt and my jeans. "You're beautiful Amanda," he whispered between kisses.

My hands ran up his chest and I shuddered in what must have been anticipation at the feel of his muscles beneath the thin fabric. I wanted to tough his skin, to trace the muscle lines with my nails. I wanted ...

I pulled back with a gasp. "What are we doing?"

"Enjoying ourselves."

"Mandy!"

"Shit, Mikey," I hissed. "Now what?"

"Now you walk calmly downstairs and see what he wants. And I will see you again."

Mikey was ready to go. His face was solid as stone and emotionless. "Is everything alright?" I asked as I pulled on my shoes. My heart was pounding, fearful he'd seen me.

"Fine. Let's go." Once in the care and out of the drive way he seemed to relax a little. "I'm sorry. It's Drew, he's being a total ass. I just couldn't handle it anymore."

"Oh. When do you think we'll go back?"

"Why?"

"I didn't get to visit anyone but Kevin. And I enjoy talking to your mom more."

"We'll go again in a few weeks. Drew is going camping with some friends."

"Isn't it early for camping?"

"They have to go before the field work picks up too much. They'll be fine. We used to camp out in the back yard this time of year all the time."

I nodded and we drove the rest of the way in thoughtful silence