All in the Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Their own small island.
2.7k words
4.59
88k
27

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the introduction to Chapter 1 if you haven't already done so.

I am writing this story as close as I can from the material shared by this amazing couple. They trusted me with their story, and I hope I have done them justice. With their consent, I have taken liberties with the sexual content and in creating much of their dialogue in the interest of telling a more erotic story, but the basic settings and occurrences are accurate. I have also chosen to tell it in my friend's voice instead of as a narrator. Jack

++++++++++++++++++

The next morning we awoke later than we wanted to, took our showers together as had become our habit and cleaned up the place. We quickly did all the laundry, made the beds, everything we had let go all week – we had been too busy doing other things.

On the way the airport, we stopped in town at the supermarket and picked up some more food and wine. Dad and Mom got off the plane looking tired and a little haggard. I took care of their small amount of luggage and Dania guided them to the car. We headed back to the cabin.

"I can't wait to just stop and relax," Dad said, "It's been a hell of a week."

"You've come to the right place," we answered.

By the time we got back to the cabin, it was dinnertime.

"We'll cook dinner tonight," announced Dania.

"What do you mean "we"?" asked Mom.

"Oh, I've been teaching Dan to cook all week,"

Dania said and winked at me.

"This I have to see," said Dad.

With Dania quietly instructing me all the way, we made this great steak and salad dinner with baked potatoes. The folks were appreciative and amazed. No sooner had we finished then the folks went off to bed leaving Dania and I to clean up.

It was only 8:30 so we decided to go out on the porch and sit for a while. As soon as the door closed, she pressed me up against the house and planted this big kiss while she fumbled with my pants. I immediately started fondling her, stroking her ass and tits while undoing her blouse and shorts. She wasn't wearing any underwear again. I couldn't keep my hands off of her. She knelt down, unzipped my fly, pulled my dick out and sucked it in her mouth. She started bobbing up and down stroking me at the same time she massaged my balls. I came in seconds.

"Now I feel better," she said and stood up.

"My turn," I said and pushed her up on the table with her shorts at her ankles. She spread wide and I dived in parting her labia with my fingers and licking her and tongue fucking her, flicking her clit hard and often. I stuck a finger in her ass all the way up to my knuckle and another deep in her pussy never missing a stroke. It was all she could do to keep from screaming. I licked and fingered her faster and faster. She finally shuddered and came all over my lips. I lapped her clean. As we pulled ourselves together, she turned to me.

"No one but you has ever been able to get me sexually ready so fast. I can't believe how many times you can make me cum. I just can't get enough of it and you. I love you and I am wet whenever you are around just knowing what you do to me. I even fantasize about you and masturbate two or three times a day, even when we are fucking like rabbits. It's like an addiction."

" An a-what-ction?" I asked, "Only two or three times?" I joked.

She punched me. We both laughed and then just sat quietly for a long time looking at the moon and the stars holding each other. About ten-thirty we turned in, kissing outside her bedroom forlornly and for the first time since we arrived slept separately.

The next morning, Dad and Mom slept in. We made the coffee and fixed ourselves some breakfast. As we were cooking I gave Dania a little squeeze on the ass.

"Don't start something you can't finish," she reprimanded.

"Maybe later," I said.

"You think?" she asked. "Name the time and place or I'll start without you."

Dad and Mom came down about an hour after we finished breakfast, poured themselves some coffee and came out on the porch. Dania and I were sitting, reading and sunning. Dad said he wanted me to take him around the other side of the lake to this marina. He said he had arranged for a small skiff and some fishing gear for our use for the summer. So I packed up my stuff, sent an "I love you" look to Dania and headed out with Dad. We drove around to the other side of the lake and picked out a nice little Avon, a small motor and some gear at the marina. I asked if I could sail it back and he agreed.

As I was navigating the lake back to the cabin I started looking for some secluded places for Dania and me to go. There, just around the bend from the house, was a little wooded island with a small sandy beach. Great – it was perfect. It was close by and totally secluded and most of all completely private from any of the other cabins on the lake. Maybe we could convince the folks to let us camp out overnight a couple of times. I headed back toward the cabin, landed the boat and tied it off to the small dock. As I was storing everything away, Dania came over and I told her about the island. She got really excited and we started planning how to get there. She came up with a great idea and I immediately agreed.

Later that day she started on Mom about us exploring the lake by boat during the day. Mom thought it was fine and Dad insisted that we take the extra gas can along just in case. So on Tuesday, Dania and I grabbed a picnic lunch and some drinks, a large blanket and a tarp. As excited as two little kids at Disney World, we headed out on our adventure. The sun was bright and the air very warm.

No sooner had we rounded the bend when Dania stripped off her coverall and bathing suit exposing her natural beauty to nature and me. She came over to me, stripped off my suit and knelt down between my legs and started playing with my dick.

"This thing is soooooo beautiful." She said "I could play with it forever."

She was getting me hard quickly and cooed and babbled on about her "toy". Then she started licking the shaft that was standing tall, playing with my ball sack at the same time. I looked down at her and she appeared to be in heaven – then again, so was I. She looked back up at me with lust, passion and love, and, without taking her eyes off me, started. We were looking into each others eyes as my sister, my lover, was sucking me off in the middle of the day, in the middle of the lake with our parents around the bend. As I watched her bobbing up and down, now faster and harder, I notice her playing with herself. She was fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit faster and faster. She finally let out one of her sensual moans and came on her hand. Her juices were running down her legs into the bottom of the boat. It was too much for me. I groaned and let go a blast of cum, right down her throat. She gulped and swallowed every drop and then licked my dick clean smacking her lips the whole time. When she looked back up at me she had this huge smile on her face.

"Man do I like the taste of your cum." She squealed, "But I seem to have made the boat dirty." I laughed when I reached down and helped her sit up next to me as we continued to tour the lake.

Later we came to the little island. I grounded the boat at the beach, tied it off to a tree and we unloaded all the stuff. We explored a little further into the woods and found a small clearing covered with tall grass in the middle. Toward the edge was a little shed-roofed hut with an open front just big enough for three or four people to stay out of the weather.

"Perfectly splendid!" Dania said as she went running off through the grass.

I busied myself setting up the blanket and the tarp and dragging the food up to the shed. Dania finally came back sweating a little from the run.

"What a perfect place to run - and in the nude too!"

She was so happy and that made me happy.

We relaxed, sunned ourselves and enjoyed our closeness and our privacy. I must have dozed off because I was awakened by the sensation of Dania sucking on my cock. I opened one eye, and there she was enjoying the hell out of it. I reached out and started stroking her hair and neck. It was something I had found she liked immensely – that stroke while giving me head. She started her purring, which is the precursor to her moaning, as I gently rubbed her neck and back all while she continued to suck and lick and fondle me. As I reached the small of her back, she swung around so that I could reach her pussy and her legs. I gently nudged her until she spread her legs and rolled over on top. I looked up at her pussy and it was already sopping wet, her juices dripping out around her swollen lips. I reached up and rubbed her lips then parted them slightly to expose her clit. I started rubbing her clit gently at first and then harder. As she ramped up to her first climax she started pressing herself down onto my face. I was in heaven, her smell and taste and the oral work on me was getting me close too. The harder I rubbed and licked, the harder she pressed and the louder she moaned. At about the time she was ready, I took three fingers and stuck them knuckle deep in her pussy and one all the way in her ass. That was all it took, she shuddered and bucked, groaned and screamed and came all over my face. I was lapping like crazy to get every drop of her that I could, rinsing her clit and her pussy lips. I wasn't quite ready to blow but when she stuck a finger up my ass, it was too much for me and I let go a huge wad in her mouth. She hungrily swallowed it all.

She turned around and looked at me still straddling me.

"Would you think badly of me if I asked you to do something I have fantasized about? Something some people think is nasty"

"There is nothing I wouldn't do for you," I answered. "Including fulfilling all of your fantasies."

"Please," she said. "I want you to take my ass!"

She spread her legs out and up grabbing her knees with her free hand as she opened up herself to me. With her other hand guiding me, she pushed the head of my dick into her gaping pussy to lubricate me with her juices and my saliva. Then she removed my dick from her pussy. As she did, some of her cum juices found their way to her back door lubricating that as well. She slowly and firmly pressed me into her asshole. Man I thought it was tight when I fingered her. Her sphincter was grabbing me like a vise. I started pushing back and she yelped. I thought I was hurting her so I stopped.

"No, don't stop, just go slower. You are big and it feels like you're tearing me apart."

Relaxing her muscles as best as she could, she pushed me deeper and deeper into her. With a lot of long and slow effort, stopping periodically to let her get used to my dick, I was finally able to get all of me in her ass. I started pumping in and out very slowly spreading around what small amount of lubrication there was.

She started screaming "Slowly...uuugggghhhh... .

Slowly ooohhhhhhhhhh...Don't stop uuuuggghhhhh... don't stop ... it feels so incredible. Faster now ... Faster ...Faster... Harder... Now fuck me ...... Fuck me harder....Fuck your sister ... fuck your sister's ass."

This time I couldn't go very long. She was so tight, the friction was so intense, I was so sexed up and she was moaning and crying and screaming all at the same time. The pressure built up and I let out a load deep in her ass.

"Oh yeah, that's my big boy!" she screamed and came again.

She was shaking uncontrollably as she must have had her most enormous orgasm yet. She was moaning and crying how wonderful it was and how incredible she felt with my dick in her ass.

We collapsed from the heat and the passion. She rolled off and lay next to me.

"You are the most amazing lover. No one could make me cum so totally and so many times as you. Promise me you will never leave me. I love you so much I couldn't bear to be without you or your monster. I will be your sex slave, if that is what it takes."

"No need" I said "I love you and I am yours as long as I have breath, which is a little short right now – thank you very much."

"Let's eat," she said.

"You just did" I joked. She poked me, hard, and stumbled off.

"I can hardly walk," she winced as she approached the water.

We spent the rest of the day there, relaxing, swimming and loving all of her holes as if there would be no tomorrow. I must of cum five times and I lost count for her at fifteen. As it started to get late, we packed up what we couldn't leave behind, promising ourselves we would return as often as possible. We felt obligated to put on our suits and we motored back to the house.

As we rounded the bend we saw Dad and Mom at the beach. Weren't we surprised – they were in the middle of fucking like crazy. There was Mom, in all her glory, straddling Dad and pumping her cleanly shaved pussy up and down on Dad's big cock in a frenzy. Her tits were bouncing up and down in opposing rhythm and she was moaning loudly. I could hear her at this range.

"Now I know where you get it from and what you'll look like when you're older," I commented to Dania. "She's gorgeous!"

"Dad ain't so bad either," she answered.

Then Dad flipped Mom over and started pounding away. Mom was now grunting and groaning.

"Go for it ... uggghhh . Don't stop... fuck me ... fuck me.. uuuggghhhhh... fuck me!" she was screaming.

Dad must have finally let go because she screamed again and he slumped down on top of her. She wrapped her legs and arms around him and started kissing him over and over. As we got closer they heard the motor. That was enough noise to get their attention. They looked up, untangled from each other, grabbed their suits and scrambled into the water trying desperately to hide their nudity from us and get dressed at the same time. When we landed the boat they were laughing as loud as we were.

"Next time call before you get here," said Mom.

That was the only mention of it. How cool to not only imagine your parents fuck like you do, but to actually watch while they do it.

To be continued