All in the Family Ch. 09

Story Info
Connie is missing both arms. Lori looses the other leg.
11.4k words
4.56
26.3k
2

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxanne leaned against the wall at the mall, crutches stacked next to her. The short tight dress hid little about her body other than how long the remains of her left thigh might be. She brushed a few errant hairs from her forehead after failing to blow them back in place. Her tongue dragged slowly across the pale red lipstick. One of her favorite sports was people watching. She could have been in the major leagues if there had been such a thing. There must be several hundred an hour she guessed to herself. It wasn't even Christmas shopping season. It was only mid-Spring. She giggled for no reason then licked her lip again.

"What happened?" a voice asked.

It was a question she heard in many forms a few times an hour when out, especially at the mall. She glanced at the woman, slightly older than she was, with both sleeves of her sky-blue knee-length dress lying empty along her side. She was attractive with her straight auburn hair cropped stylishly short just covering her ears and lips covered with dark red lipstick.

"Did you go to 'that thing' at the hospital?" she asked before Roxanne had a chance to reply.

A tall slim man with short silver hair and a weathered face appeared behind her. "Did she do 'that thing' at the hospital?" he asked, looking at Roxanne over the woman's shoulder as he touched her waist. "Doris just loves herself these days." He smoothed an empty sleeve with his hand. The entire arm was gone with the whole shoulder still intact. A slight bulge remained as the shoulder curved around to where the armpit was.

"How long ago?" Roxanne asked.

"A year. We loved it here so much, we moved. Found a place in a new development. Good golly, there are so many amputees. People like him look quite queer." She tossed her head towards the man.

"So, did you have both arms done at the same time?"

"Married for five years ... meet online 'cause of my 'need'." She laughed and he pecked at the back of her neck. His hands lovingly held her waist.

"Friend of a friend told us about this place. It's been a godsend for Doris, for me too." He kissed her again. "Frank is my name." His hand flipped a small wave then rested again on her waist.

"Roxanne," she said, and then extended her hand towards Doris. She gasped. "Sorry darling. Some habits die hard." The three laughed for a moment.

"Say, we're heading to the Steak and Ale to meet some friends ... like minded friends. We'd love to have you join us."

"Sure. I was just holding this wall up." They laughed again and Roxanne put her crutches under her arms.

The Steak and Ale was a cheap and dark combination bar and restaurant at the far end of the mall. Two other couples waited near the entrance. It was clear they were waiting for Doris and Frank since the women were missing both arms. The taller woman introduced herself as Phyllis and her husband as Dave. He rested a hand on the small of her back and nodded with a slim smile. She looked as if she had been beautiful in the past, but had put on a few pounds - far from being fat, but no longer slim or trim. Her dress fit loosely with more than a hint of cleavage exposed. She wore too much perfume and had too much makeup on, especially around the eyes.

The other man introduced himself as John and his wife as Connie. He shook Roxanne's hand firmly as she watched Connie who was at least ten years younger than anyone else was. A trophy wife she thought, and very lovely. She wore a black sleeveless t-shirt tight enough to appear painted on her. There was no doubt she did not have a bra under it. The short skirt was a little looser, but not much.

She leaned close to Roxanne's face. "I look forward to talking with you."

Before she could reply, Doris broke in. She glanced at Roxanne. "We just happened to find her down the way. She's one of 'us', so we invited her."

"Love the dress," Connie whispered, leaning close again. "It suits you." She grinned.

"You can sit with us girls," Phyllis said. "The guys will be busy trading stories about how great it is to have wives without arms." She chuckled then followed the others. Dave held the door for everyone and ogled Roxanne's ass.

She understood and shook it nicely for him then grinned while looking back at him. "Naughty man," she said, and then giggled.

The door closed. Connie, John, and Roxanne lingered by the hostess station. The others had followed the hostess to the table. Connie looked at John and whispered, "Gotta go to the little girls room. You go ahead. She can help me." She tilted her head towards Roxanne. He grunted something then walked into the restaurant.

"You don't mind, do you?"

"Nope."

Connie pushed the door open with her back and held it for Roxanne. "Sometimes I just have to get away from them."

"Phyllis...."

"Yeah." She pushed the handicapped stall door open and looked at her. "Come in with me. Latch the stall door."

Roxanne leaned her crutches against the wall and stood in front of Connie who stood with her back to the toilet. She slowly pulled the hem of the skirt up to the waist. "I like the 'no panty' look," she teased and watched her sit with her knees slightly parted.

"Is it all gone?" She asked, nodding towards Roxanne's missing leg. Roxanne nodded. "Show me. I'm a little short handed." She laughed loudly.

Roxanne began lifting the hem of her skirt as she listened to the stream of urine splashing.

"You've got a nice thong."

"Sometimes it feels a little sexier to have something on."

"Great stump. Mind coming a little closer ... so I can rub my cheek over it."

She wiggled her foot and moved half a step closer. "Sharing a bathroom stall with an armless woman taking a piss ... strangely erotic."

Connie pecked at the hip without a thigh then caressed it a few times with her cheek before sitting upright. "Better wipe me so we can get back before they send in a search party." She chuckled.

Roxanne folded some tissue and wiped between the legs. The tissue fell in the water and she made a few wipes with her fingers.

"Thanks for taking care of business. If you have some free time during the day, maybe we can do something ... just us."

-

"Perhaps we should get started," Susan said, looking at the people around the conference room table. They were there for the monthly status meeting for Martin's program as people referred to it at the hospital.

"We're swamped," Martin groaned. He leaned back in the chair and shifted around. "Damn, everyone is comin' out of the woodwork." He sat back up and chuckled.

Bonnie turned slightly and faced him. The partially empty right sleeve of her blouse shuffled and settled. "Is that so-o bad?" She smiled. "Susan and I were quite surprised at the response. Guess we shouldn't have been."

"Lori's not unhappy. She's ecstatic," Mark said.

Susan tapped her pen on the table and cleared her throat. "What should we do? You explained another surgeon was willing to help."

Martin continued. "I'm doing four a day and the backlog keeps growing. Thomas does two. Don't get me wrong, I do love this kind of surgery."

Susan glanced around with her gaze settling on Bonnie. "Is the volume of email tapering off? Are we just seeing pent up demand?"

"Actually, yes to both. I think that is exactly what happened. The price is right and for people that need this, there is no where else."

Susan looked at Julie, the nursing director. "How are we doing on beds?"

"We have plenty. Don't worry about us. We put all Martin's patients in rooms near each other on 3E and all the nurses there are supportive ... very supportive. A few have even been patients of his." She chuckled.

-

Roxanne followed Connie though the large foyer with an off-white marble floor. Connie wore a loose fitting light-grey dress that ended not far below the shapely curves of her hips. The short sleeves draped lifelessly off her shoulders. "I was just writing a letter to a friend. Come with me while I finish it." Her bare feet padded across the marble onto a beige carpet and Roxanne followed.

"This I've got to see," she teased.

"I started using my feet to hold things when I was a little girl. I had a distant cousin. She was older than my parents by a dozen years and had been born without arms. She moved back from overseas and often watched out for me. She, ah, inspired me."

"How did your parents feel about that?"

"At first, they thought it was cute," Connie said, as she sat on a chair at a table slightly lower than a normal desk. She deftly picked up the pen with the toes of her left foot and finished the sentence in perfect cursive. Still writing, she said, "My brother was a year older and was always embarrassed by it."

"I'm impressed."

"I also hire out for parties." She laughed and put the pen down. "Do you want to see some other tricks?" She laughed again. She began to fold the paper.

"Need some help?"

"This is easy stuff." She laughed. "There are things I can do only with great difficulty."

"How silly of me. Guess you will ask if you need help."

"Thanks. You're sweet to offer." She held the envelope against the desk with a few toes as she dragged her tongue across the glue then press the flap closed. "I have a woman that helps me during the day. I gave her some time off since you were going to be here."

"Nice that you thought I'd be comfortable about helping."

"Ah, you watched me piss last night and wiped me."

"Yeah."

Connie stood pushing the office chair back with her legs. "Can I get you some ice tea ... or, how about a beer?" She began walking out of the small study and Roxanne followed.

"Where they shocked when you got rid of your arms?"

"My parents, nah. I hadn't used them for years. Often I just left them inside my blouse. As far as I was concerned, I didn't have any arms."

"What about school? Did your teachers try to stop you, like they do when someone writes with their left hand?"

"Sure, and the other children teased me a lot. Everyone thought it was something I'd grow out. A boy dressed as a girl in the third grade. That took the spotlight off me for a while." She giggled as she remembered. "Eventually everyone just accepted me as a girl 'without arms'."

"Wow."

"Yeah. Wow."

"Did you ever talk to a doctor about having them off?"

"Several times. I explained I didn't use them. My mother begged. It never helped." She stopped and pecked at Roxanne's lips a few times. "It's great being able to talk about this."

Roxanne took two bottles of beer from the refrigerator and opened them. She laughed as she started to hand one to Connie. "How do you handle this?"

"Handle?" She roared with laughter. "I think we're going to be great friends. I can hold it if I'm sitting. There're some straws on the counter. Grab one and let's sit on the patio. It's a great day."

A long narrow lap pool was next to the patio. Roxanne sat a bottle on the rectangular table, stuck the straw in, and then settled in the metal chair with separate cushions for the seat and for the back. The feet made a loud scrapping sound as she twisted it enough to be facing Connie.

Connie reclined and placed a foot on the table next to the bottle. She sat up and took a sip using the foot to steady the bottle then leaned back again. She didn't make any effort to hide the white French cut panties. "Yeah, I wear them sometimes," she casually remarked. "We could go for a swim ... now or later."

"Maybe later. That does sound good. I didn't bring a swimsuit."

"So? I usually go without one." She picked up the bottle with both feet and moved close enough to sip from the straw then positioned it on the cushion between her thighs.

"You make it not only seem easy, but normal."

"For me, it is. I'd hate to lose both arms at my age or older."

"Like your friends?"

"Yeah. There're helpless. That's the difference between us. I'm not. I get the feeling they and their husbands are as much into helplessness as not having arms." She leaned down and sipped at the straw.

"Did you date in school?"

"No very much. Most of the guys thought I was a real freak. Most of the girls agreed. I was a bit of a loaner 'cause of that." She sipped again. "What about you?"

"No one knew about this ... ah, need of mine. No one."

"I totally understand. When I started keeping my arms inside my blouse, I was so young. I didn't think anyone would care. That's what I told myself. By the time, I realized how wrong I was, it was too late. My mother was more understanding than dad was. Sometimes when their friends would come over, he'd ask me to not do my 'arm thing'. That's actually how he referred to it." She giggled.

"When you had them off, how did they react?"

"The cousin had passed away years before. Mom was just happy I could do it. She knew how much emotional pain I was in. Dad, well, ... well he stopped talking to me."

"Stopped?"

"Yes. Now when I go there, he's off somewhere so he won't have to see me. They live far enough away that I don't get home often. It's best." She sipped the last of her beer. "Another?" She put the bottle on the table and stood.

-

Lori lay on the cement beside the pool. Her swimsuit lay beside her. Having only one leg was now in the past. The left was completely gone, the right not much longer. She loved the contrast and so did her husband, Mark. He stood at the bedroom window and watched her beautiful body as he slowly stroked his erection. He loved the feel of her partial body against his and offered no objection when she suggested the revision and other amputation after a few months. He was close to reaching the point of launching a load and forced himself to let go of the warm flesh.

"Hey darling," she cooed as she rolled over onto one side so the legless hip was on top. Her shaved pussy was bare revealing the perfect lips. He stood several feet away with a towel in one hand and wearing nothing. "I like your swimsuit," she teased. "Matches mine." Her finger danced over her slit. "Your cock...." She shoved the finger in and out quickly a few times. "My pussy...."

"Your body ... keeps me this way."

"Good. I was hoping it would. I must say I stay in a perpetual state of arousal being this way. I guess I didn't expect that." She pushed herself into a sitting position making the short right stump appear to be even shorter. "Love the asymmetry."

His cock bobbed a few times, nearly having a spontaneous orgasm as he watched her move. "Yeah." It bobbed again and launched a wad of cum onto the grass.

"Oh baby-y. Got anymore of that for me?" She rolled onto her back and spread the short stump to the side as far as it would go.

"Anytime." He dropped the towel and positioned himself on her. She was wet and he slipped inside with little effort. He supported himself lightly against both hand and stared into her face. He rubbed against her as he worked in and out.

"Ah-h," she moaned. Her eyes were open and watching him. Her tongue wiped her lower lip. She drove her hips upward and back down letting her pussy caress him, masturbating his cock. "Let me," she offered. He stopped and she continued moving only her hips. "Feels good, doesn't' it? He nodded and smiled. "For me too." she cooed.

"I love you."

"Shhh. Talk to me about stumps."

He held his hips still a few inches away as she continued to flex her lower body and slowly masturbating his cock. "A few women have had both arms...."

"Really?"

"Uh-huh." He struggled with the urge to share in the movements of bodies but he let her enjoy pleasuring him.

"Would you want me like that?"

"Nah. You're perfect exactly as you are."

"For you, I would ... anything."

"Just don't lose the desire to do what you are doing right now."

"Just don't lose the ability to stay so big and full for so long." She giggled.

-

Roxanne stood close and enjoyed the natural fragrance of Connie. She found it intoxicating, overpowering. She had not had a lover for a while. She had not been around someone as exciting as Connie was. Her hand caressed the small of the back, lightly applying pressure, gently pulling her closer. Their lips touched sending a small spark though the souls of each. Tongues played, batted against the other. Mouths twisted and moved, searching for just the right positions.

She marveled at the inability to hold her and wondered what that was like for Connie. She knew she was in control, that she would have to be the hands for both of them. She began pulling at Connie's dress, pulling the hem upwards. Her palms rubbed over smooth, tight, firm skin. Their bodies ground against each other as they waltzed in a slow, small circle.

Connie's body provided support for Roxanne standing on a single foot. She pulled her head back slightly leaving her body pressed against Roxanne. "I was hoping this would happen."

"Me too. What about him?"

"He knows I enjoy a woman's touch. Do you mind?"

"No. You excite me ... a lot." Roxanne slowly removed the dress watching each part of the body become exposed. "Damn, that is a great body."

"Thanks. It's yours." She giggled. "We've got hours to enjoy each other." She twisted back and forth modeling her armless body for Roxanne. "It was feeling good, you know, what we were doing."

Roxanne placed a hand on the naked small of the back, her fingers kneading, rubbing. The other hand cupped an armless shoulder and massage as her lips slowly moved closer until their mouths once again touched.

"We could use the bed in the guestroom," she teased. She turned and swished her rounded hips then walked into the house leaving her dress on the patio.

"Nice ass."

She gave it a playful swish in silence.

The room door remained open as Connie reclined with her head on the pillow and her knees in the air and slightly parted.

"Hmmm. Lovely pussy," Roxanne whispered as she sat between the feet and lightly stroked the upper thighs.

"You think so. He rarely tells me things like that."

"Shame. I would, all the time. You know, just before I nibbled all along these wonderful folds of skin." Roxanne lightly dragged her fingertip along one side and down the other then let her tongue follow the same path.

"Ah-h," Connie gasped softly. "He doesn't do that either. At least not as much as I want."

She sucked the clit out in the open letting the bud swirl between her lips. "What the fuck does he like to do?"

"Fill it with his cock."

"But none of the good stuff like lips, tongue, fingers? Shit-t."

-

Tia leaned lightly against the bar at Buffalo Pete's where she worked. The tall handsome regular sipped at the drink she had just placed in front of him. "Yeah, we get along nicely. I was a little surprised at how easy it was." She was talking about Mattie. The tip of her hook tapped once on the dark wood of the bar then opened slightly before closing.

"How's the peg leg?"

She glanced down then back towards his face and smiled. "Wonderful. Those few months before were awkward. Crutches with one hand...." She lifted the hook and put it down. "I have the peg and a regular prosthetic leg, one of the fancy computer controlled ones. Love them both."

"Yup. I wear mine most of the time, 'cept when someone, you know...."

"Wants to play with your stump? Such a sacrifice having to take the leg off, isn't it?" She laughed, letting her head fall back slightly.

John and Connie sat on the two empty stools nearby. "Two whiskeys," he said. A black tube-top, revealing her tanned skin and smooth, rounded armless shoulders, covered her firm breasts, and exposed a pleasant amount of cleavage. Her denim jeans fit low and snug.

"Hey babe," Tia said to her as she moved past.

"How's the new stump?" he asked, looking at Tia as she put each glass on the bar then added whiskey.

"Great. Everyone's so kind to ask." She put the glasses in front of them. "Yeah, the peg is working out well." She giggled then dropped a large straw in Connie's glass.