All In the Fine Print Pt. 05

Story Info
Liz has a dream, of things to come?
1.7k words
3.59
11.1k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Part 5) - The Dream

Liz drifted off to sleep.

She is standing in the Midnight Sun next to Kara looking at what she remembers as the wall of dildos. Only they aren't dildos; they are all real cocks; cocks that have been seemingly removed from their owners, each one in a large Ziploc baggie with a name written on it.

She is looking at the assortment of cocks on the wall. In the top few rows they are all smaller to average sized. In the middle of the third row down, she sees one with the name 'Greg' on it. She looks closer. She can't be absolutely certain but it really does look like her last boyfriend Greg's cock. Liz reaches out, taking it off the wall display.

Grabbing it by the shaft she notices it is warm to the touch through the baggie. She turns it around in her hands, looking at it from different angles. The base, where it should be connected, is just smooth flesh, a bit more pink than the normal flesh color of the cock. She turns it to look at the head. As she does she squeezes the cock and a drop of clear pre-cum leaks out of the hole.

Intrigued, she begins opening the baggie when she notices Kara out of the corner of her eye bending over, towards the lower rows. Looking down, she sees that there are only a few cocks to select from down in the bottom two rows and they are large.

Kara grabs one from the bottom row and squeals with delight, "Look! I got it!" Then goes towards the cash register with the one she picked. Liz forgets about Greg's cock, setting it on a shelf as she follows Kara to the counter.

Sonja is there dressed in a shear black gown. Liz sees the tall, dark woman's nipples poking against the silky fabric and the shape of her body. Liz thinks that Sonja is almost glowing under that gown.

Now she sees Sonja taking the cock from Kara and telling her, "An excellent choice miss, I am sure you will love this one. The donor came in just today and let me take it from him." She enters something into the keypad of the cash register then lays it down on the counter.

Liz looks at the cock lying on the counter clearly for the first time. Instantly she recognizes it, even without the name 'TOM' written on it in bold letters. It was his cock, there was no doubt; as beautiful as ever and even bigger.

Liz reaches out to grab it and Sonja's hand stops hers. "Excuse me Elizabeth, this one is already been selected by Kara." The dark haired woman says.

"But that is the one I wanted. It's mine!" she argues.

"Hey," Kara cuts in, "it's mine now fair and square. Go get your own." Liz can't believe her ears. Her best friend is getting her boyfriend's cock.

"Now ma'am," Sonja says to Kara, "once you leave the store all sales are final so would you like to try it out before you go?" Kara immediately answers, "Yes I would!"

Sonja picks up the baggie and takes Kara's hand in hers and leads her towards a door behind the counter. "Guests are permitted to watch, if you would like." She says to Liz.

As she watches the two women walk through the doorway her mind starts to race. 'What's going on here? How did this happen? Why would Kara take Tom's cock from me?' She hurries through the door into a darkened room.

In the middle of the room is a large bed highlighted from above by a soft glow, with Kara already naked sitting on the edge, a look of hungry impatience on her face. Standing in front of her is Sonja. Liz can tell there is someone else in the room, on the other side of the bed in the darkness, watching, but she can't quite see who.

Sonja lets her robe on the floor at her feet. Her body almost impossibly curvy and hair pulled back in a tight pony tail, falling to the middle of her back. The only thing she is wearing is some kind of leather harness around her waist and between her legs. She opens up the baggie and takes out Tom's cock.

Holding Tom's cock by the base in her right hand Sonja now walks over to Kara. Using her long muscular legs she spreads the smaller, sitting women's legs apart. Now Liz sees her placing her left hand under Kara's chin and tilting her head back, just a bit. Kara is looking up directly into the dark woman's eyes.

Sonja begins to run the head of the cock around Kara's lips. Within moments Sonja is sliding the cock in and out of Kara's mouth. Saliva drips down Kara's chin and she reaches out with her hands and steadies herself by grabbing onto Sonja's hips, while the larger woman increases the intensity and speed which she is fucking the girls face.

Liz stands, unmoving, and watches, a feeling of lust rising in her. She wants to be sucking that cock; she wants Sonja to be fucking her face with it. She can feel her clit swelling and longs to touch it. But for some reason she can't. Her hands won't move from her side.

"You are only allowed to watch in this room Elizabeth. You have to watch while Kara enjoys her new toy. Maybe she will allow you to use it in the future, but in here, you are just a spectator. Unless..." Sonja stops with the cock more than half in Kara's mouth and has turned her head to look directly at Liz with those dark eyes.

Liz's breathe catches and she tries to speak. "Unless, you said unless..." she stammers.

"Yes, unless Kara allows otherwise, which she can do for a price." Sonja says as she takes the cock out of Kara's mouth. "Would you like to name a price so that Liz can enjoy herself in here too?" she asks Kara. While Kara answers, Sonja pushes her down onto the bed.

"Yes, I would." Kara says, lying on her back, her legs still over the edge of the bed as Sonja looks directly at Liz. She lowers the cock to harness she is wearing and presses the base into a small hole in the front of it. Moving her hands away and turning her body slightly towards Liz, she shows off the cock, moistened from Kara's saliva and the pre-cum dripping out of the end, now jutting out from her groin. A smile grows on her face and she turns back pointing the massive cock towards Kara's glistening pussy.

When Sonja reaches Kara's clit, she begins to gently rub the head against it. Liz's own clit throbs in response to the scene before her. But now not only can't she move her arms or hands, she can't look away either.

Kara moves in small thrusts and brings her hands to her small perky breasts. "I know exactly what I want. I want you to make me come Liz. From now on I will only let you come after you have made me come or when I want you to."

Her best friend is telling her to give up her ability to come freely. That is the price for Liz to be able to move now, to touch her own clit. 'Isn't it enough that she has Tom's cock', Liz's mind still spins at the vision in front of her, Sonja pushing the organ deeper into Kara.

"Come on Liz, say yes and you can come over here and lick me while Sonja fills me with this cock, it feels so great! After you have made me come I will let you come. I might even use this amazing cock on you myself, but only after I use it on Sonja." Kara says between her increasing breaths.

Liz can't believe she is thinking about letting Kara have control of her orgasms so she can get fucked with Tom's cock. Her clit is throbbing so hard she feels like it will explode. The whole time Sonja is looking at her with that sexy smile and rubbing her hands all over Kara's body, touching her seemingly everywhere while the huge cock plunges in and out of the petite woman's slit.

Just then she can't take it anymore. Liz takes a deep breath and begins to tell Sonja she agrees to Kara's deal. She doesn't even get the words out when she feels herself able to move.

Now Liz's hands move towards her swollen clit as she walks towards Kara and Sonja. She feels her orgasm building but knows it won't happen until Kara lets it. Liz positions herself on the bed so she can lick Kara's clit and watch Sonja's face as she continues to thrust the cock that used to be Tom's in and out of Liz's friend's pussy.

On the bed where the light seems brighter, as she begins to kiss and suck on Kara, Liz can see more clearly who is in the room with them. Standing on the other side of the bed, just at the edge of the light is Tom.

He is naked and as she looks at his body she can see that nothing is hanging between his legs. Liz begins to say something in astonishment when an alarm blares in her ear.

Liz woke with a start and immediately felt the warm wetness in her panties. She could feel her own lust still surging through her. Her clit swollen, she reached out first to turn off the alarm, then reached down between her lips and pressed her finger to her clit. Just the pressure was a relief. Slowly she found her own rhythm and matched the pulsing of her heart beat. Within a minute she was breathing hard and coming down from one of the most powerful orgasms she could remember ever having.

While she lay there, the images from her dream kept going through her mind. The most prominent one was the image of Tom standing cockless watching the scene that had been playing out.

Next: All in the Fine Print (Part 6) - Going Shopping