All In The Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,951 Followers

Dutifully, he stooped and his hands moved down over her shoulders to take hold of her stunningly rounded breasts - so incredibly soft to the touch. His lips touched the base of her breasts, still detecting that sharp saltiness of her skin, and as his fingers caressed her hot flesh, his kisses drew nearer and nearer to her stiff pink buds. When at last he drew one of them inside his lips, his hot mouth enveloping it with a slight - but strengthening - suction, he heard her breathing react to the new sensation, and a low groan rumbled within her chest.

"Oh Toby..." she moaned as he nibbled on her nipple, flickering his tongue over it. "Don't forget the other, Toby, don't forget the other... ohhh..."

He did as he was told, and he was amused to find that as he did so, while also gently fondling her breasts in his strong hands, her moans kept on coming - and more, they grew gradually in pitch and intensity until he was sure she was going to burst.

But she didn't burst, because just before she seemed certain to reach some kind of peak, he broke away from her.

"What are you doing?" she demanded, her voice slightly husky as though she had just awoken from a long sleep.

"Miss - the bath... it'll be near to full by now."

He pulled away from her, and dashed back into the bathroom - sure enough, the water level was within an inch or so of the edge of the tub: any more, and there would be a flood for certain. He stopped the water - the level would drop as the excess drained through the overflow outlet - and tested the temperature before walking back into the bedroom.

"Is it ready for me?" Miss Templeton asked, still lying there without her top. She looked good enough to eat.

"It's a little warm at the moment, Miss," he said.

"Are we going to have to wait for it to cool down a little, Toby?"

"I'm afraid so, Miss."

"Mmm... good," she grinned, "because I'm beginning to feel the pain from my ankle again."

"I'll see what I can do, Miss," he said, and moved back to the bed.

Again, he kissed her ankle, but the response from his employer was one of quiet disappointment.

"Toby, you're kissing in the wrong place," she said, joking a little but with an underlying seriousness that matched her need. She had been near to orgasm from his tender touch before, when he had been showing such wonderful attention to her breasts and her stiff pink buds, and now she felt that initial excitement begin to fade.

"You'd like me to kiss you here instead?" he asked her, his smile showing her that he knew she wanted him to touch her chest, but that he had something better in mind. Now he kissed her upper shins, and a spark of recognition at what he had planned came alive in her eyes.

"You're sure?" she asked, faltering in her position as the one giving the orders.

"Of course, Miss," Toby asserted politely, "whatever you wish, naturally."

And then, for perhaps the first time, Toby saw that she realised that she truly could tell him to do whatever she wanted, and he would do it. She did not have to stop and think about what he wanted. He was her servant. She paid him to serve.

"Then kiss me here..." she pointed to her lower thighs, "I think that might help."

He moved up gently over her knees, again taking care not to knock her injured ankle, kissing her soft salty skin to where she directed him, breathing in her thickening scent as he drew closer and closer to the edge of her skirt.

"Here, Toby, now here." She pulled her skirt up slightly, so that he could now see the base of her white cotton knickers, which seemed to Toby quite the most thrilling sight he'd yet seen, especially with the apparent moisture soaking through the thin material. He kissed her inner thighs now, as he was directed, the saline flavour strengthening just as her spicy fragrance was, close to overwhelming his senses as he continued to caress her with his mouth.

"Oh... Toby... kiss me here..." her voice was becoming steadily more husky and incoherent as she now pulled her white pleated skirt up to reveal most of her moist underwear, telling her personal servant to kiss her now at the very upper-most limits of her thighs, at the edge of her simple white knickers.

He kissed along the edge of her underwear, as directed, from the highest point he could reach under her skirt slowly downward towards her upper thighs again, and as he did so he detected a new flavour, blending in with the salt from her perspiration. Of course, he knew what it was, it corresponded to the aroma now saturating the air around him - the tangy taste of her arousal. His lips moved up the other side of her underwear, keeping to the edge, but he was ready to move in now.

"Touch me here, Toby," she told him, her fingers from one shaking hand moving over her mound now.

"Here, Miss?" he asked playfully, moving his mouth so that his lips now grazed her upper mound.

"No, lower," she said, her voice becoming little more than a breathless whisper from her pure sexual need. "Lower, Toby, lower."

He did exactly as he was told, dragging his hot mouth down to where the white cotton covering her was soaking wet with her juices, and her spicy scent filled his nostrils. He pressed his tongue against Miss Templeton's knickers and tasted her raw, undiluted femininity for the first time, a flavour like none he had ever tasted, a flavour that seemed tailored to his taste buds, a flavour that he could sample again and again until Kingdom come.

"Oh my God..." his employer moaned breathlessly as he used his tongue to explore what lay beneath those cotton knickers, tracing out the contours of her private place. "Oh Toby, I think you'd better take them off me..."

For a moment, he delayed carrying out the order, happy to caress her with his mouth and nose, wondering at the beauty of her shape, indulging in the aroma and flavour of her arousal but delaying the revealing of the complete magnificence hidden beneath as if to savour that moment-before, that glimpse in time just before the approach of pure heaven.

"Toby... take them off," she ordered him, and he had no choice but to comply, reaching up underneath her skirt to find the waist of the underwear before gently peeling them down her soft, warm skin.

Bit by bit, she was revealed to him, and as he lay there on the bed, his cock hardened to its full extent beneath him, pressing into the mattress as he uncovered first her small patch of reddish pubic hair, then the small pink button that had to be her clitoris and then seeming to pour from her clitoris, the pink glistening folds of her labia around the delicate aperture that was her vagina.

As he continued to draw her underwear away down her thighs, she moved her legs to help him remove the unwanted article, and his face was back between her thighs, marvelling at the display before him.

"Kiss me here, Toby," she breathed an order, one of her fingers touching her moist labia.

"Here, Miss?" His lips touched down gently on her labia, opening slightly to allow him to take his first taste from the source of her spice.

"Ohh... yes..." she purred, her hand now moving to gently touch his head, her fingers running through his hair encouraging him as his hot mouth enveloped her pussy, that wonderful tongue of his snaking out to penetrate her aching vagina.

Toby's employer could only lie back now, it was just too much for her to concentrate on giving him orders, so he did what the finest servants were bred to do as pure instinct: anticipate. The longer a servant spent serving a particular employer, the more he would learn by heart his employer's habits and his employer's needs. After some years in the service of that employer, he might know so much about his employer - down to the finest details - that he would be able to anticipate most of his employer's needs before his employer even needed to ask. That was what Toby hoped to build up with this new employer: he would tend to her need almost before she even knew she had the need. But that would come in time. For now, he would have to use guesswork to a large extent.

For a while, he treated her pussy as though it were her mouth, kissing it passionately with the aid of his tongue, gentle yet forceful, exploring her and seeking out her most sensitive parts and also her wonderful tangy juices that seemed to be flowing fairly constantly now. Her pink folds were so warm and soft against his face, his nose gently brushing over her stiffened clitoris and through her soft, rusty-coloured pubic hairs, and with her thighs touching his ears now, her hand gently pressing his head to her pussy, it seemed like the most natural place to be in the world. It almost seemed odd that he should have to wait nearly two decades to get to such a position.

"Oh... Oh Toby..." she moaned again and again as he licked her quivering labia and lapped at her juices, which were like sweet nectar, there to reward the busy bee for his endeavour. And there certainly was ample reward for his endeavour: her stickiness everywhere, over her and over him, he was bathing in sweet ambrosia.

He moved his hands now, from where they gently held her shapely hips, round so that his fingers could now embalm themselves in her oils and glide between her smouldering pussy lips to explore deeper inside her than his tongue could reach alone. As his dextrous digits delved deeply, his mouth moved gently upwards, still occasionally lapping up her bounty, but now focussing around her clitoris, enveloping the tiny organ in the sizzling heat between his soft lips, his tongue swirling around its edge.

Miss Templeton responded to this new wave of confrontation, letting out a sharper, more forceful gasp as the shivers of electricity shot up her spine as Toby periodically sucked her clit as well. Both of her hands now moved to secure his head, and her thighs tightened around his ears with her desperation that he should not break away before she reached the peak of her journey. There was no bath water to stop now, and Toby - as the dutiful servant that he was - would not stop now until he was released by his employer.

Joy seemed to blossom within Toby as he continued to taste her succulent juices and explore her feminine secrets, because Miss Templeton was responding so passionately to his tender ministration, her gasps and moans breathlessly building up again in intensity and pitch as they had done before, when he had touched her breasts.

Nothing should make a good servant happier than for his employer to be satisfied by his service. Toby had no doubt that his employer was satisfied by his current service, for now her whole body seemed to quiver and tremble, and her moans became near-screams. He felt the muscles within her soft vagina begin to press his finger, gripping it as he rocked it gently within her.

"Oh God, Toby... Oh God..." she whispered forcefully, and he felt a sudden deluge of her warm juices running over his finger from her vagina, and as her thighs released his head, he moved to lap up her sweet flood of come.

Miss Templeton spread her legs further apart now, indeed her entire body seemed to fall limp from the aftermath of Toby's tending. The sudden release from the enclosure of her flesh made Toby realise just how hot it had been within her thighs: he felt the breeze cooling his face now in a refreshing way as he dutifully washed the remaining stickiness from around his employer's pussy.

"Toby, that was absolutely divine," she said to him, her chest still heaving as she steadily regained her normal breathing pattern.

"I'm glad you're satisfied with my service, Miss," he said modestly.

"Oh, I'm more than satisfied," she purred, and gently stroked his head as he continued to gently clean her pulsating mound, "I've never felt anything like that before. Tell me, have you served many girls in your career?"

"You're the first, Miss," he said, his tongue catching the final drops of moisture from between her inner and outer labia.

"Mmm..." she moaned, "I'm going to enjoy having you as my servant, Toby."

But then there came a frantic knocking at the door of the bedroom.

"Miss Templeton? Miss Templeton? Are you all right?" Swainson's desperate voice came muffled through the door. "Miss? I heard screams..."

Miss Templeton looked down at Toby and they shared a disgruntled sigh. "You'd better clear it up, Toby," she said. "I'll go and see if that bath has cooled down yet.

"Very good, Miss," Toby said, and pulled himself up from the bed. He waited a moment until she had gone through into the bathroom, then he approached the door, unlocking it before opening it.

Swainson was outside, looking all red in the face. On seeing Toby there, his face darkened, those irritatingly large black eyebrows sinking into a menacing scowl.

"What are you doing here?" the butler demanded. "Where's Miss Templeton, and what have you done to her?"

"She's in the bathroom," Toby said, "I've been attending to her."

"Like hell you have, you little rascal," the butler glared at him, "you've gone too far this time: you shouldn't be in Miss Templeton's private quarters with this door locked. What on Earth do you think you were doing?"

"I was attending to her injured ankle," Toby said, silently amused at Swainson's sheer superiority complex.

"Well by the sounds of it, you weren't doing a good job," the butler pushed past him into the room. "Miss Templeton? Are you all right? Shall I fetch the doctor for you?"

Toby didn't know quite what to say. He could hardly tell Swainson to leave, for he was technically below him in rank.

Gaining no response from Miss Templeton, Swainson - still confident in his own status above Toby - turned on the young valet.

"Your conduct around Miss Templeton is unbecoming for a servant," Swainson hissed, "you've obviously been affected by her to such an extent that you've forgotten your manners and you've abused your position here at Medley Hall."

Toby felt that hot sensation of pure dread seeping into his stomach at such a harsh rebuke.

"And frankly," Swainson said, "I've had enough of it. You'll fetch your things and be gone before the supper bell rings."

Below the red-hot rage coursing through Swainson's stupid face, Toby thought he detected a hint of pleasure, the kind of pleasure a cruel sadist gained from inflicting pain on a vulnerable inferior. Now Toby really didn't know what to do.

Swainson had sacked him.

6

"Well? What are you waiting for? Get out!" Swainson raged.

Toby was shaking a little now. Surely Miss Templeton would intervene? Otherwise... maybe he was sacked, after all. What if Miss Templeton hadn't inherited the estate? What if Swainson knew for a fact that the estate was passing to some other obscure relative of the late Lord Templeton. That would mean that Miss Templeton would have no power at all, that she was not the employer, that Toby's career was in ruins.

"Swainson," her voice came from the bathroom door, and both men turned to look that way when they heard it. And both men's eyes widened in surprise.

Miss Templeton was standing in the doorway without a stitch on her exquisite body. Her bare breasts, her smooth stomach, the small patch of reddish pubic hair above her pink vaginal lips between those shapely thighs... all on show like a model posing for an artist.

Swainson's jaw dropped as Toby's mouth curved into a smile.

"Swainson, he was carrying out my orders," the young heiress said, "I asked him to help take my mind off the pain in my ankle and that is what he did - in quite the most spectacular way."

"Ah, of course, Miss," Swainson said meekly, trying to hide the shock and embarrassment he was currently experiencing.

Toby marvelled at his employer's courage - he'd never be able to stand naked in front of someone like Swainson. It was having an effect, though. It put Miss Templeton well and truly in a position of power.

"From what I've seen," Miss Templeton went on, tilting her hips slightly as if to flaunt her beautiful nudity, "you've been trying to get rid of Toby for a while, Swainson."

"Of course not, Miss," Swainson protested, "it's just his behaviour over the past few years..."

"His behaviour's been impeccable," the auburn-haired girl said, "if anything it's been my fault for causing a distraction for him. He's always served me to perfection - and will do many years in the future, I would hope."

"Yes, Miss," Swainson was blushing severely: there's nothing as embarrassing to a person in any position of power than to have someone ranked above him rebuking him for reprimanding an inferior. "Of course, Miss."

"Whereas you, Swainson..." she went on, taking two steps towards him, quietly enjoying the disturbing conflict of feelings she was inflicting on the stuffy old butler with her overt nudity and harsh words. "I don't see you in my future."

"Uh... no miss?" Horror now blanched the butler's face. He could see what was coming now, and it was the cruellest of ironies for a man like him.

"No, I see no place for a self-righteous, stuffy man like you in my staff," she put her hands on her hips. Toby was doing his best to stifle laughter, while at the same time finding it terribly difficult to keep his eyes on the conversation rather than his employer's divine curves.

"So of course, there'll be good references for you, Swainson, but I'll ask you to hand in your notice and be on your way as soon as possible."

"Uh... very good, Miss," Swainson said, acknowledging defeat. At least he would have references - more than Toby would have had if he'd been sacked.

At last, the butler sheepishly left the room to prepare for his exit from Medley Hall, and Toby closed the bedroom door once again.

"There," Miss Templeton said, "now I feel much better, don't you, Toby?"

Toby grinned, "yes, Miss."

"Now," she stepped in front of him and stretched up to kiss him gently on the lips, "much as I enjoyed that tongue bath, Toby, I think it's time you gave me a proper bath."

"Yes, Miss," he said, and it was his prerogative to carry out his employer's wishes.

She led him by the hand through to the bathroom, where the tub sat full of warm, soapy water. As she stepped in, Toby found himself still irresistibly drawn to the sight of her - he just couldn't believe how lucky he was to have become such a personal servant to this angelic-looking girl.

"Now, you're going to have to get rid of those clothes, Toby," she said as she sat, the water covering her up to the base of those exquisite breasts.

"Yes, Miss," he said, and began to slowly unbutton his white shirt.

"Mmm... take them all off," Miss Templeton purred, and Toby saw that she was touching herself as she watched him undress. As his shirt came off, and then his shoes, he locked his eyes on hers, feeling warmth and excitement building up within him as he saw her respond to his gradual shedding of clothes.

His trousers came off, and she let out a small moan of desire, perhaps seeing the hardness of his manhood through his tight underwear. He removed his socks, and then looked up at his employer once again for the final order.

"Take them off," she said, and watched as he slowly peeled away his underwear to reveal the rigid shaft within. "Oh my," she smiled, "I really am going to enjoy having you as my personal servant."

"And I'll enjoy being your personal servant, Miss," Toby replied, and stepped into the bath.

Miss Templeton stood up and pressed her body to his, the irresistible sensation sweeping through the servant's nerves as he felt her soft skin touch his, her breasts press against his chest, her warm abdomen crushing his hard cock between them.

"Will you wash me, now, Toby?" she asked, kissing him again briefly on the lips.

"Of course, Miss," he said softly, and he stooped to find the sponge and dip it into the bath water.

MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,951 Followers