All Is Fair Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," Brooks said. "For everything."

"That's what family is for," Hugh said. "You will get through this."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I think we have made some fine purchases this morning," Daphne said.

Helena looked down at the pair of jeans she was wearing and the neon green t-shirt. They did not compare to the quality of garments she reluctantly agreed for Daphne to buy for her. All of them were purchased as express shipping too.

"Thank you again," Helena said.

"No need for thank yous," Daphne said. "You are family now."

Daphne reached for the bottle of champagne and topped off Helena's glass. She wanted to point out they weren't family, but this morning had been fun. The most fun Helena could ever remember. She frowned at the image of her real parents.

"Why do you look so sad?" Daphne asked.

"Nothing," Helena said.

Daphne gave her a do-tell look. Helena felt bad for not speaking up.

"I was just thinking about my own mother and father," Helena said.

"I am sure we will never replace them," Daphne said.

"No," Helena said. "It's not that. They were very religious. Growing up we had to be inside by dusk everyday. Then we had to pray all night. I was really sheltered. We never really did anything fun like this. Me and Rebecca were home schooled. I never had any friend either. We didn't even own a tv, let alone a computer."

"I am sure they had their reasons," Daphne said. "After all when I was born televisions didn't exist yet."

"Looking back maybe they did," Helena said. "But if we ever misbehaved my mother would use a wooden spoon while my dad would use a belt. I mean for every little thing. They were so strict and I was so scared all the time. Rebecca was my rock. She had it worse than I did."

Daphne was quiet. Helena let the words she was saying settle in. She suddenly had the urge to speak to her sister. It was almost over whelming.

"I don't think anyone should hurt a child," Daphne said. "Especially not one as precious as you or Rebecca."

Before Helena could voice her request they call for her sister Daphne stood up.

"I had so much fun with you this morning," Daphne said. "But I have to get going. I need to meet my mate."

"I thought the four of us were having lunch?"

"We will soon," Daphne said. "Hugh is just dying to meet you, but running the pack takes priority right now and duty calls. Don't worry Brooks will be right in."

Helena stood up and walked Daphne to the door. She leaned in and gave Helena a huge hug before leaving. It was a deep, warm embrace and Daphne welcomed her touch.

Once she left Helena resolved to let Brooks know she wanted to speak with her sister. A smile crossed her face over reuniting with her sibling. She felt a hand on her shoulder and turned around to see Brooks. He was almost on top of her.

"I didn't hear you come in," Helena said. "I had a great morning with your.."

Before she could finish her sentence his hands reached out. They grabbed onto her t-shirt and split the fabric down the middle. Helena was shocked at first, but then instincts forced her to run away. he reached out and grabbed her, spinning her around so she faced him. Helena's adrenaline was kicking i.

"What are you doing?" she asked. She struggled to pull her wrists out of his grip.

He didn't respond. He pulled both of her hands behind her back and secured them with one fist. He used his free hand the rip off her pants. Helena felt her fear rise. She struggled against him, trying to wiggle out of his grasp. An evil grin crossed his face and his eyes started to glow red.

"Stop," she said, the panic rising in her voice.

He dropped her hands and she went to run again, but he grabbed her arms and lifted her up, throwing her on the bed. He as on top of her immediately. She felt his weight hold her down. She went to scream but one of his hands covered her mouth. She could feel the tears start to well. She continued to struggle against him, but he weighed too much. With his free hand he started to remove her panties. She let out a whimper and relaxed.

Her sudden submission caught him off guard. Helena used his momentary distraction to bring her knee up, smashing him right between his legs. Brooks let out a groan and Helena rolled out from under him and off the bed.

"HELP ME," she screamed.

She didn't bother putting back on her clothes before running into the hallway. She kept screaming, hoping someone would come to her aid.

Helena turned her head to make sure Brooks wasn't following her. She didn't see him, but before she could look straight ahead of her she felt her body run into a wall. Her body bounced back and she fell to the floor.

12