All Is Fair Ch. 17

Story Info
A new side.
4.2k words
4.76
22.6k
34
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A large breath escaped Helena's chest and she shot up in bed. Her body felt like fire was making its way through her veins. She started the claw down her arms, pulling away the wires that were sticking into her. Something smelled strong, the fire sense dulled in comparison to the scent. Helena's eyes ran across the room searching for it. Everything was clear, the colors were more intense. She forgot about the scent and started zoning in on the blue wall. She'd never seen anything so beautiful before.

A hand touched her shoulder. Helena whipped her head and starred at the hand. The fingers lightly touching her sent a new wave of sensation through her. It was as if she could feel each line in the hand's fingerprints in great detail.

"It's okay," Brooks said.

Helena followed the hand on her shoulder up to its owner. There stood Brooks, one piece of black hair hanging over his forehead. Helena forgot everything. She didn't know why she was in this bed, or what she was doing ten seconds ago. The only thing that mattered was Brooks.

She brought her arms up and around his shoulders, unsure if she was trying to use him to pull her up and force him to come down to her. Helena smashed her lips against his. She could tell Brooks was reluctant to join her, trying to keep his mouth closed and turn his head.

"Wait," he said. "How are you feeling?"

"Amazing," she said.

Helena pulled her face back and looked him in the eyes. He starred back at her and she watched as his blue orbs started to morph into an amber color. Helena had never seen them go that shade. His mouth broke into a smile and he pounced on top of her, pushing her back into the bed. He reached towards the center and ripped whatever Helena had been wearing to shreds, pulling the pieces off of her body. Their mouths locked again and Helena moved her hands towards his waist. She found the string for his pants and pulled the tie before pushing them back over his rear. She felt his cock spring forward and wrapped her hands around it. Helena spread her legs and bent her knees lining him up for entry. Brooks didn't hesitate and pushed into her.

She broke away from their kiss and let out a gasp. He moved down to kissing her neck and kept a constant pace, pulling almost completely out of her and then ramming back into her. Helena arched her back, not sure if she wanted him to slow down or speed up. With each reentry more of her juices started to flow until she no longer cared how hard he was moving.

Helena moved her hands to his back, but he let out a low growl and looked up from her neck. The amber in his eyes was starting to turn red. Brooks grabbed her wrist and pinned it down to the bed, never stopping his thrusts. A new feeling was rising in Helena, one she had never felt before. It was almost as if another creature was living inside of her, recognizing Brooks' wolf. It was urging her to turn over the reins and completely submit to Brooks.

Before Helena could comprehend what any of this meant she felt a coil in her stomach start to develop. She was close. The feeling inside her was overpowering. She wanted to orgasm so badly, but for some reason she knew it wouldn't happen unless she gave in completely to Brooks. Helena realized she wanted to. She let her body relax and looked back at him, with one look she let him know he was in control. Helena was absolutely his. The red in his eyes started to fade back to amber. He bent his head down and started kissing her again. The second his tongue entered her mouth Helena through her head back, as the explosion overtook her body.

She had never felt anything like this before. Brooks continued to move in and out of her and it felt like with each stroke her orgasm extended. Helena tried to hold onto the pleasure, but soon she couldn't process it any longer and unconsciousness took over.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Helena's eyes opened. This time she was in a room with some familiarity. It was Brooks' room. She lifted her head from the pillow and saw she was still nude, clutching the blanket to her body. The same fire she felt last time started returning and Helena was sure the overload of her senses was about to follow.

"You're awake," Brooks said.

She turned her head to see him sitting on the bed next to her, wearing the same draw string pants as before. He reached out and touched her cheek. His hand felt like heaven on her face and she rolled into him, wanting to feel every bit of his touch.

"I need you to listen to me," Brooks said.

Helena looked up at him. His mouth was moving, but she kept examining his teeth, they were so white and she couldn't see a single chip or imperfection. She had never noticed before.

Hey, a voice in her head said. Please try and pay attention. I really hate doing this.

Helena's eyes went wide and she looked at Brooks.

I am sure you have a lot of questions, Brooks said. I do too, but we have to address some things first.

The mental link... Helena said in her head. Does that mean?

"You're a wolf now," Brooks said. "And everything that you're feeling at the moment is because your wolf wants to come to the surface. I know it can be scary at first, but I am here for you. The longer you wait to pull her forward the more confused you are going to be. Now can you stand up?"

"I don't have any clothes on," Helena said.

"It's just me in here," Brooks said.

He climbed off the bed and stood next to her, holding his hand down. Helena was so confused, she didn't remember going through a change. The last thing she remembered was waking up in a strange bed with Brooks leaning over her. She tried to think further back, but her mind felt so clouded.

"Trust me," Brooks said. "You need to let your wolf out. Then things will become clearer."

Helena took his hand and stood up next to him. The carpet felt amazing under her feet. She squeezed the fibers between her toes.

Focus, Brooks said.

Helena snapped her head back up at him.

"I know you can feel your wolf," Brooks said. "All you have to do is call her to the surface."

"All I can focus on is the carpet," Helena said. "And the walls...did you repaint in here? Did I repaint in here?"

"Close your eyes," Brooks said.

Helena couldn't tear herself away from studying the walls. She didn't remember them looking so bright.

CLOSE. YOUR. EYES, Brooks said.

Part of Helena wanted to whimper. She shut her lids. As if it were in stride with shutting off one of her senses Helena felt a whole new one. It was the same part that just wanted to whimper. Helena let herself melt into the sense and her body went numb. There were no more walls or carpeting to focus on, just harnessing this new power.

Open your eyes, Brooks said.

Helena let them open and saw she was staring at Brooks' shin. He bent down and looked at her, his eyes taking in all of her body. Helena saw they were glowing amber again.

"Beautiful," Brooks said. "I'm going to open the door and we are going to go outside and run together."

Helena went to respond, but found her voice was missing. Panic started to kick in.

Keep calm, Brooks said.

He pulled open the door to the bedroom and Helena watched as he changed in an instance. The familiar black wolf was in front of her. He walked over and nuzzled his head against Helena. All her nerves vanished and she wanted nothing more than to follow him outside.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Helena opened her eyes again. She was in the same soft bed she had grown to love, but this time her entire body felt sore, as if muscles she didn't know she had were overworked. She reached up and touched her hair, it was wet. A hand started rubbing her back and Helena turned around to see Brooks, sitting up in bed next to her.

"How are you feeling?" Brooks asked.

A rush of information flooded Helena's mind. She remembered leaving Brooks to save Rebecca, ending up in Victor's basement, waking up in the hospital bed and the look in Brooks' eyes as he railed into her. Then last night, running through the woods and experiencing things she never felt possible. Helena was overwhelmed with memories of pleasure, pain, betrayal, and freedom. But above all one emotion stuck out. Guilt. She let out a sob.

"I can't believe I did that to you," Helena said. "It was cruel."

"You did what you thought was best," Brooks said.

"No I didn't," Helena said. "I knew it was stupid. Part of me knew Rebecca was lying. I should have come to you."

"You're safe now," Brooks said. "That's all that matters."

Helena let out another choked sob. Her actions not only endangered herself and Brooks, but the entire pack as well. That brought on a whole new set of feelings Helena didn't even know she had.

"It's because you're an alpha now," Brooks said. "You love them, even though you don't know most of them. "

Helena wasn't so sure she liked how easy Brooks was walking around in her head.

"I'm a sorry excuse for an Alpha," Helena said.

"Nobody is upset with you."

"I'm upset with myself."

"You've done things pretty much on your own your entire life," Brooks said. "You reacted exactly as you should have. It is me who failed you. I knew something was wrong, but I let it go. I let you down."

"No." Helena sat up on the bed. She stared at Brooks with large eyes and shook her head. "None of this is your fault. You saved me. What happened?"

"It's old news," Brooks said. "I want to talk about the change. I can tell you melded with your wolf."

"I want...need to hear all of it," Helena said. "Start at the beginning and don't leave out a single detail."

Brooks reached out his arm and pulled Helena closer. He kissed the top of her head before filling her in on the details.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~**~*

Brooks cradled Helena's sleeping form, content to do nothing but watch her chest rise and fall. She was his, he knew that, but wasn't sure if she was aware that he equally belonged to her. A knock came on the door and Brooks gently lifted her shoulders and climbed out from underneath her. He was not surprised to see his parents on the other side.

"How is she doing?" Daphne asked.

"Sleeping," Brooks said.

"Ugh," Daphne said. "I don't miss that. Neither of you had to deal with it, but when you first turn its eighteen hours a day."

"I loved every minute of it," Hugh said.

Daphne gave him a punch in the side and Brooks watched as his father wrapped his arm around his mother and gave her a kiss on the head.

"I was referring to watching you sleep," Hugh said. "It was when I understood how much we meant to each other."

Daphne pulled Hugh's arm around her shoulders and gave his hand a kiss. Brooks rolled his eyes and looked away.

"The last thing that girl needs is more sleep," Daphne said.

Everyone went quiet for a moment.

"Brooks," his mother said. "I'm sorry that we didn't trust you judgment. It was just that so much time had passed. We were prepared for the worst."

"Helena's alive," Brooks said. "Don't think I don't know how lucky I am. That's all that matters."

"What does she remember?" Hugh asked.

"Not much," Brooks said. "She is struggling with guilt. She made it clear that the four of us need to have a sit down."

"I think that sounds nice," Daphne said. "Will she be ready tomorrow?"

"As soon as she wakes up," Brooks said. "But I don't want to push her on making any decisions. All of this is still so new for her. I want her to get settled."

"I take it your wolves are getting along fine?" Brooks' father asked.

"I didn't even know if the turn worked," Brooks said. "But when she woke up in the clinic she looked up at me and her eyes were amber. I recognized immediately what she needed...what I needed."

Everyone went quiet again. Brooks was lost in the memory of the first time she woke up. He was overwhelmed with her presence, she looked so wild and raw.

"When should we expect you tomorrow?" Hugh asked, breaking Brooks from his memory.

"She just fell asleep an hour ago," Brooks said.

"How long was she asleep for last night?" Daphne asked.

"Sixteen hours," Brooks said. "Almost to the minute. She fell asleep while we were running. I had to carry her back to the house."

"She's strong already," Daphne said. "Each night it will be less and less until her and her wolf get into a rhythm. I bet tonight it's down to twelve."

"Do you want me to bring you any work?" Hugh asked. "Or a book maybe? Something to distract you while she sleeps?"

Brooks shook his head.

"She needs me right now," Brooks said. "This whole thing started because I didn't realize how true that was. Whether she's sleeping or awake all of my attention will be on her."

Brooks saw his mother open her mouth, but instead of speaking she smiled and nodded her head.

"Goodnight," Brooks said.

His parents each leaned in and gave him a hug. Brooks closed the door, eager to return to his mate.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*

Helena shot up in bed. She was breathing heavy and looked around the room. Her body began to relax when she remembered where she was. She had expected to wake up in Victor's lair, chained to a bed. She felt arms wrap around her waist and pull her backwards, her back leaned against Brooks' chest.

"You're safe," he said.

"I need to get better about controlling that mind thing huh?" Helena asked.

"It takes practice," Brooks said. "You're projecting a lot."

Right now Helena didn't mind. She loved the way his arms felt wrapped around her. There was nothing in this world that could hurt her as long as Brooks was in her life.

"How long was I asleep for?" Helena asked.

"Fifteen hours," Brooks said. "Do you need more rest?"

Helena shook her head. She turned to look at Brooks.

"Can we meet with your parents?"

Brooks nodded. Helena hadn't had many opportunities to apologize in her life, but she knew this was a situation where one was necessary.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I can't believe I was that selfish," Helena said.

"You tried to sacrifice yourself for two other people," Brooks' father said. "That's far from selfish."

"Stop trying to make excuses for my behavior," Helena said. "Everything ended up alright, but members of the pack were injured, Brooks was injured. All because I forgot I wasn't alone anymore. There's no excuse."

"We're just glad you're alright," Daphne said. "No one holds anything against you. In fact, everyone is eager to meet you."

"I'd like that," Helena said. "And I'm sorry that the party was ruined. I know you worked really hard on it."

"Not ruined," Daphne said. "Only postponed. Next full moon. Obviously you're already a wolf, but there's one more ceremony to go through."

Brooks hadn't brought that up to Helena. She was still too fragile.

"There is one matter we need to discuss though," Hugh said.

Brooks looked at his father and let out a low growl. He pulled Helena closer to him on the couch, not wanting her to make any major decisions yet.

"Anything," Helena said.

"I think we should keep things light," Brooks said.

Helena turned to look at him.

"My wolf will submit to yours, but that doesn't mean I will," Helena said. "I am ready to start my life again...with you."

"You've been through too much," Brooks said. "I want you to concentrate on the positives."

"I can't," Helena said. "Until the mess is cleaned up."

Brooks watched her look away and straight at his father.

"It's about Rebecca isn't it?"

"Yes," Daphne said. "She's still here, locked away, she can't hurt you. We want your input before deciding her fate."

"Do you understand what she did?" Helena asked.

"Tried to feed you to a vampire," Brooks said.

"Not to me," Helena said. "To Andrew. She used a spell to make him believe he was her mate. She's an evil person, was an evil person. Now she's an evil wolf. She killed my parents."

"I thought you said Abe killed your parents?"

"I was wrong," Helena said. "Rebecca did. I don't know how I know that, she didn't confess to me, but suddenly I understand a lot about my background. She filled my head with fake memories of my parents. They didn't deserve that. Rebecca had powers, but they didn't work on me. She's so manipulative, and I was so naïve."

Helena turned her head into Brooks' chest. He brought his arm down around her and glared at his parents. This was the last thing he wanted Helena to deal with. He started rubbing her back and pulled her in closer. She pushed away from him and looked up. She had choked back whatever tears were about to form and turned towards his parents.

"What do you want to do with her?" Helena asked.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

On television solitary confinement never seemed that bad, but in actuality Rebecca was going crazy. She couldn't tell if it had been a few days or a few weeks. Her room had no windows and there was nothing to occupy her time but her own twisted thoughts. When the door to her "cell" finally opened Rebecca expected the Beta who greeted her to recoil from the smell. Instead he kept his head high.

"Will," Rebecca said. "I should have guessed they would send you."

"Don't make this harder on yourself," Will said. "The entire pack knows what you did. Follow me."

Rebecca wanted to make a crack, but not as bad as she wanted out of the room. She followed him into the hall and up the steps. Once they made it to a part of the lodge she was familiar with she debated on making a run for it, but he was walking towards the front door anyway.

Soon Rebecca could make out members of the pack. They were lining the hallways. All of them held their chins high and refused to make eye contact with her. She smiled, none of them were worth her time anyway. The sunlight worked its way in when they neared the front door. Rebecca focused on the light. She couldn't wait until the fresh air hit her lungs.

When they made it outside there was a car parked out front. Standing next to it were Brooks, Daphne, and Hugh. Rebecca's smile grew larger. Her little sister didn't survive, or else she would be standing with the pack alphas. Rebecca decided a few days ago she didn't need to worry about death since the Alphas were too weak to carry out that punishment. She knew the car was for her. She was being banished, but that meant finding Victor. He did promise to help her retrieve her powers and that would be better than spending another second amongst this pack.

"Sorry about Helena," Rebecca said stopping right in front of Brooks.

"She's safe," Brooks said. "Happy and healthy."

"You're lying," Rebecca said.

"Your vampire friend is the one who is dead," Daphne said.

Rebecca didn't want her distress to show. She snickered.

"Then why isn't Helena here?" Rebecca asked.

"Because she never wants to see you again," Brooks said. "And we respected her wish."

"Rebecca Long, you are banished from the Benson pack," Hugh said. "You're transgressions have been reported to every other pack. You are not welcome there either. If you ever try to join or create a new pack you will be put down. If you harm a human you will be put down. You are to spend the rest of your days alone."

"Banishment?" Rebecca asked. "You think that's a real punishment. I hate all of you."

When the mate bond she faked with Andrew was broken nights ago Rebecca realized that wasn't what was keeping the fireman away. If she had known that she would have broken the bond and started out on her own years ago. She scanned the crowd, Andrew didn't even show up.

"Here," Daphne said.

She tossed a baggie at Rebecca. Rebecca lifted up the small plastic bag.

"I know they grew back," Daphne said. "But I thought you might want your original teeth."

"All of you are weak," Rebecca said. "The newest addition to your Alphas being the worst. Good luck surviving with this leadership."

12