All Men are Dogs

Story Info
Faithful husband becomes obessed with Norse Goddess.
6.2k words
4.29
52.7k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GGordonly
GGordonly
19 Followers

"All men are dogs." This is a direct quote from a great, if unknown American - my father. Born the youngest of five children and the only boy I heard this warning uttered from my father's lips no less than one hundred and forty-two thousand times. Of course he wasn't talking to me, but to my four older sisters, who tortured the man relentlessly with an unending stream of unacceptable male suitors. My dad was convinced each had nothing else on their perverted minds beyond getting into his little girls' pants. I guess his rationale had been that if he warned them of the true nature of all male flesh, his daughters would be prepared to repel the evil pant invaders and remain chaste as he knew they desired to be. The only flaw in my beloved father's plan was my sisters had no such desire.

As it was in gender relations during my younger days, my wise and all-knowing father had very different advice for his one and only son. This advice was much along the same lines as with my sisters. If men truly were born dogs as my dad believed, then it stood to reason, I as a male, should not fight those tendencies. I was encouraged to embrace my inner dog and nail every pretty girl possible. He would regularly ask me when I returned from a date, "So did you get lucky, son?"

To my father's chagrin I never developed into the Don Juan he hoped to live vicariously through. During my junior year of high school I met Candace Matthews, who became from the moment I laid eyes on her, the love of my life. He never said it, but I think he thought I was wasting my status as star athlete of Perryville High on one girl. I'm sure I could have made it with lots of other girls, but I wanted no one else. My dad could be proud of one thing. After every date with Candace, I could say with a smile on my face that I had gotten very lucky.

Nevertheless, luck like many things in life is a fickle companion. I might have been better served to have gotten condoms rather than lucky or at the very least before. At the tender age of eighteen I got Candace pregnant. This might be the proof my father's creed was as unassailable as he believed it to be, if I hadn't married her shortly after our twin sons were born. And so it appeared the great wisdom of my father was in jeopardy. I unlike the countless thousands of other men who preceded me was proving not to be a dog. Although, I loved my father deeply, I took immense satisfaction in traversing the untrod soil of male decency.

Twenty-one years passed and not once in all that time did I scheme, contemplate or fantasize about being unfaithful to Candace. To me she was the most beautiful sensuous woman I had ever known or would know. Not that I never noticed other attractive woman. On the contrary, I have always had an enormous fondness for the fairer sex. In general, I'm an ass man, but not opposed to checking out a nice set of tits when they walk by. It was more that I did not lust after them. I appreciated their beauty, but I already had the only woman I'd ever wanted.

Candy (everyone calls her that not just me) is as beautiful today, if not more so, than the first moment I laid eyes on her. Even after three pregnancies, her body is as sexy and desirous as when she was eighteen. She has a phenomenal ass and long sleek legs beautifully toned by twenty-plus years of running. Her breasts are slightly small for her height (5'10"), but she still looks magnificent in a bikini. I love gazing into her deep soulful green eyes, while I run my fingers through her long curly chestnut brown hair. Beyond her undeniable physical beauty is a kind and giving heart. Candy is at once attentive mother to our children, savvy business woman, fabulously fun adventurous lover and best friend. I know I am a truly lucky man and the envy of all my friends. Unfortunately the story is just beginning.

Norse Goddess Made Flesh

Our youngest son, Daniel had left early for Auburn. A gifted lacrosse player, he like his other siblings had received a full scholarship. He planned to spend the summer training with the rest of his team in Alabama. A tremendous moment in his life to be sure, but one Candy was dreading. The twins, Alex and Amos were attending school on the East Coast and had decided to spend the summer before their senior year with friends in a house they all rented on Cape Cod. Dana, our nineteen year old daughter was playing soccer at the University of Tennessee. Her summer plans like her siblings did not include much time home in California. The kids were gone leaving my wife in desperate need of someone to need her. She decided taking in a foreign student while they attended college locally would fill the void left by our departed offspring. Candy ran it by me, hoping I wouldn't mind. Honestly, I hadn't really paid much attention to the conversation and consented with out catching many of the details. I had a vague notion some foreign guy was going to be living with us, but that was about it.

August 15, 2003, the day I began my descent into dogdom. It started ordinarily enough. Candy and I woke at five for our daily run along the beach. Breakfast at our usual spot followed before we headed over to the gym we owned and managed together. Candy left around noon for the airport to pick up our foreign visitor. As I pulled into the drive of our beach front home I was blissfully unaware my father's creed would soon be validated once again.

"Sweetie, this is Anaya," Candy said introducing me to our guest, "She's from Norway."

I started to say, "hello," but it got stuck somewhere between by mouth and my dick. Before me stood an intoxicating creature with large doe-like blue eyes and luxurious platinum blonde locks that cascaded over slender shoulders. Her beautiful face radiated with a youthful innocence reminding me of a nymph or faerie. A long delicate neck followed into a flawless body. Anaya's breasts were plump and perfectly proportioned to her 5'6" slender frame. She possessed the flat tummy only found on pert nineteen year old Norse goddesses. A beautifully tapered waist bubbled over luscious hips and down into athletic but very famine legs. Anaya was wearing a form fitting sleeveless top which ended just above her navel and a pair of denim shorts that showed a hint of her ass cheeks.

"Uhh...Uhhh...hi," I stammered.

Anaya smiled embarrassedly. My dumb struck stare and protuberant eyes ogling her would have been enough to terrify anyone. You can imagine the first impression she was getting from the family she'd be living with for the next few years. She must have thought I was a real pervert. The only saving grace was my cock stayed relatively inactive. All that would have been needed to send the poor girl screaming from the house would be my woody tenting my shorts.

"Keep your tongue in your mouth," Candy chided me jokingly, "Don't mind my husband he's basically harmless. Besides I have him on a short leash."

"That's okay," Anaya laughed nervously getting slightly pink in the face.

If I wasn't imaging, I could have sworn she winked at me as she said it. Candy made some crack about not encouraging me and escorted Anaya to the room where she would be sleeping. She walked away from me, her tight little ass peeking out from under her shorts. All I could think of was how desperately I wanted to see her naked. Even better I wanted to see her naked with my cock shoved in her sweet juicy pussy. She looking up at me with those mesmerizing innocent eyes. My mind was imaging her cute little Norwegian accented voice begging me to fuck her.

The next several days were as brutal as any of my life. Anaya pranced around the house in an assortment of skimpy bathing suits, short shorts and panties. The girl had not one shred of modesty. As troubling was the lack of concern my wife showed. My daughter Dana dressed very much the same when she lived hear, but she was ours. I wasn't about to say anything. I was enjoying the view too much. I was horny all the time. Candy and I were fucking several times a day. More than once she'd teased that she loved the affect Anaya's arrival was having on our sex life.

One particular morning, I was making coffee in the kitchen after Candy and I had returned from our run. My wife was in the shower. Anaya came stumbling into the kitchen drawn by the perking aroma. She was yawning, stretching her arms back behind her head. Her noticeably erect nipples pushed hard against the flimsy fabric of the tiny Tee she wore. The shirt came only a short way down from her breast only making it about half-way to her navel. Tight blue boy pants were pulled snuggly to her pussy parting the lips in a barely noticeable camel tongue. My cock leapt to life. It would have been quite the embarrassing situation if I wasn't wearing compression shorts under my running ones. I fought ferociously against the raging need to grab her, fling her on the table and fuck her gorgeous brains out. These feelings were so foreign to me. I had the same urge a thousand times, but always for Candy. I'd never had to repress them before and never wanted to less.

"Good morning, Mr. Parker," she beamed, "That smells so good I couldn't sleep."

Her Norwegian accent was strong, but her English excellent. Our eyes met. I wondered if she could read how passionately I wanted her. She seemed oblivious to my wicked intentions and strode gracefully across the room to get a mug from the cupboard. My eyes were fixed on her luscious ass. A substantial portion of both cheeks were exposed.

I slid up behind her as she reached for a cup. My hands wrapped around cupping her plump breasts. She was waiting for me. A low needy moan escaped from her lips as she pressed her tender ass into my erection. I wasted no time pulling her top off and inhaling her left nipple. My hands quickly descended to sweep her panties down to her ankles. Fingers groped over her soft sweetly scented flesh. Her body was responding eagerly to my every touch. I played lovingly with the neatly trimmed almost invisible blonde wisps of her pubic hair. I was on the verge of removing my own shorts, when she beat me to it. Anaya grasped my pulsing cock and guided it right to the gates of paradise. She was so wet and ready for me. I paused to drink in the delightful sensation of her nubile pink juicy lips caressing gently against my bulbous cock head. I lifted Anaya and set her perfect buttock on the counter. She leaned back slightly lifting her knees and parting her legs welcoming me into her.

"Where do you buy this?" Anaya asked, "It's the best coffee ever."

I was shaking a bit. Pulled abruptly from my fantasy I was momentarily unable to process what she had asked. Candy entered wrapped in a white cotton towel that barely covered her privates. She glanced down at mine and smiled knowingly. I felt a flush of embarrassment and wondered if it showed on my face.

"There's a little bagel and coffee shop Candy and I have breakfast at. They sell it by the pound," I replied finally comprehending the words she had spoken.

"You and Boris enjoying the view," my wife tweaked as she past me.

My eyes were glued to Anaya's firm buttocks. She was on her tip toes reaching back into the cupboard to get Candy a cup.

"Who's Boris?" she asked innocently turning around with a large mug in her hand.

"An old friend of Rick and mine," Candy replied casting a teasing glance in my direction.

Anaya looked puzzled her eyes darting to and fro as if searching for someone she couldn't see. Boris was the pet name Candy had given my member when we were dating. She normally made reference to it when my erection was noticeable. Neither of us commented further on the subject, so Anaya shrugging her shoulders slightly let it drop.

"Black right?" she asked pouring steaming hot coffee into the cup she held.

"Nothing better than strong and black," Candy smirked.

"I agree," smiled Anaya as the two exchanged eye contact playfully.

"Too bad for you, eh Rick?"

Candy was just being cruel now. The obvious sexual undertone of their girlish banter was too much for my pulsing erection. Fearing I might blow right there in my shorts, I excused myself.

"I should take a shower and get to the gym," I said trying hard to sound unruffled.

"Say hi to Boris for me," Candy grinned slapping me mischievously on the ass as I passed her.

"No problem," I replied glancing back at her over my shoulder as I left the kitchen.

Our luscious blonde nymph cracked a smile as if finally realizing who Boris was. I heard mumbled whispers followed by giggles from both ladies as I crossed the livingroom. My wife was an unrelenting ball buster and I knew she was receiving great amusement from the whole situation. It was one more reason in a list of a thousand why I loved her so much.

The strain had been too great. I needed release fast. I barely let the soap lather before I started jerking off furiously. Within moments I was jetting creamy goops of semen against the shower wall. The sense of relief I'd felt could only be understood by those who've had to pee and then were forced to hold it for three days before going.

I finished my shower washed down the wall and got out. I had barely finished shaving when there was a knock at the door. On the other side was Anaya wrapped in a towel exactly like the one Candy had been wearing. It covered a bit more of her than it had my wife seeing she was several inches shorter. However, Anaya's tits nearly bursting out made it look far skimpier.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Parker," she said, "I didn't think anyone was in there. I'll come back later."

"No need," I answered my eyes scanning her up and down unconsciously. "I'm done anyway."

As I passed her, we inadvertently brushed against each other. Her toweled hip grazed my toweled upper thigh. Luckily I was beyond her, which prevented her from seeing the instantaneous raising of my drawbridge. I took several paces and then glanced back over my shoulder. The door was closing slowly, but I could see her reflection in the mirror. The towel dropped exposing her bare back. My head nearly snapped off my neck as I jerked around hoping to see more. I caught a fading glimpse of the loveliest ass and then it was gone.

Every atom in my being wanted to storm into that room and take her. I wanted her, needed her in a way I couldn't explain only feel. I turned painstakingly and walked slowly away fighting my desire every step.

I reached my room to find Candy standing over an open dresser drawer apparently trying to decide what to wear. She was naked and looking as lovely as always. I grabbed her and for all intents and purposes flung her on the bed.

"I was wondering when we were going to get around to this," she purred.

I said nothing. My eyes grazed over every inch of her bare flesh lustfully. I crawled on top of her pining her beneath me. My cock was jammed hard into her stomach, grinding purposefully back and forth. My wife's eyes met mine, her lust just as unbridled.

"Fuck me...Fuck me hard and fast," she demanded.

I obliged sliding my hips back and thrusting my throbbing dick into her ready cunt. Her succulent hole gripped tightly on my shaft. Candy let out a long low sensuous moan.

"Yeah baby...Fuck mommy good," she growled, "You know how much I like it when you're rough."

I found her talking strangely irritating. I usually loved it when she talked dirty and begged me to do all sorts of nasty things to her. Pumping fiercely I tried ignoring her continued pleadings for me to fuck her. The more she moaned and cooed the angrier I became. I finally rolled her on to her stomach, shoving her face down into a pillow and ravaged her doggie-style. It was Anaya's moans I wanted to hear. Her cunt I wanted to fuck. My wife was nothing more than a hole for me to pour my need into. I slammed my rod deep into her cumming sloppy wet twat. My tool drove in and out like a well oiled piston. She continued gasping and groaning in absolute pleasure until I shot my load into her.

"Amazing," she cooed exhaustedly brushing my chest with the back of her hand.

After cumming I'd pulled out and collapsed on the bed beside her. Crushing guilt stabbed in my conscience. She was so beautiful, I thought, she deserves better. My release had brought back my sanity. How long it would last I didn't know.

"Was she good?" Candy smiled.

"What?" I replied trying not to, but sounding very guilty.

"It was Anaya you were fantasizing about while you were fucking me, wasn't it?"

I was speechless. However, my face told the truth. My eyes watered. A rush of emotions I rarely felt climbed up my throat. How thoroughly she knew me was scary.

"It's okay honey," Candy comforted, "It's normal for guys to be attracted to beautiful women."

She was resting on her side her head in her hand gazing lovingly at me. I felt like sludge. It may have been normal for other men, but I was different. I wasn't a dog like all the others. Candy was the perfect woman and I was content with her. More than being content, I was gloriously happy being her husband and having her as my wife. Neither of us spoke for several moments. The sound of the birds and the surf outside our window were the only noise.

"I'm such an ass," I said finally.

"You are not," she chuckled leaning over to kiss me, "You're a healthy sexy man, who is naturally attracted to a stunningly beautiful young woman. Hell, I'm tempted to fuck her." "I'd like to see that," I smiled feeling the weight of my guilt lifting.

"I'm sure you would. Men are such pigs," she joked.

We started kissing tenderly. Slowly the passion rose until she was on top her soft supple skin wriggling over my prone body. My hands caressed and stroked her back and ass. Candy was gently rubbing her pubic bone against the length of my erect shaft. I parted her taut ass cheeks and toyed with her anus. My wife liked having her ass fingered while she was fucked. As my fingers penetrated, her intensity leapt several levels.

"You like fingering my ass, don't you?" she growled pressing her sex down hard and squeezing her butt cheeks together.

"Yes," I replied breathless.

"I like it too," she continued, "but your cock in there is more delicious."

Sliding her hips forward, Candy used her lower body to push my cock back and up against the crack of her ass.

"Put it in," she said.

I obeyed guiding my cock head to her entrance and pressed it firmly against the opening. My wife began grinding and pushing down with her ass. Gradually she worked most of me in.

"Is it nice and tight?" she said sensually through gritted teeth.

I nodded. She started humping my dick faster and faster until it was moving smoothly in and out of her bottom. Her eyes were fixed on me, boring through. She pretended it was solely for my benefit that she was willing to have anal sex. However, the rapturous expression on her face while she did it exposed her lie.

"Fuck me...Fuck my tight little ass...SHIT YEAH...OH I LOVE YOUR FUCKING COCK," she screamed.

It was all too tight and sexy. I came in only a few minutes with a series of loud guttural emissions. She let her full weight fall onto my chest as the last convulsion of my cock faded.

Candy glanced over at the clock on the nightstand, exclaimed we were late and leapt of the bed to clean up. I just laid there too satisfied to care or move. I watched peacefully as she finished wiping my leaking residue off and then left. The sight of her naked ass swinging side to side as she did was unspeakably wonderful.

I laid there for several more minutes before dragging my lazy ass up and going into the half-bath attached to our bedroom. I've meant to put a shower in there since the day we moved in but never got around to it. I washed up, got dressed into some running pants and a "Parker's Fitness World" T-shirt before heading downstairs. I reached the bottom landing and heard amused chatter coming from the bathroom. My jaw nearly hit the floor as I approached. The door was open. Anaya was standing in front of the sink completely naked with my wife, also butt naked, standing beside her. Unfortunately for me, Candy was blocking my view of Anaya. My wife was apparently doing her hair as the two talked happily. I could see a lot of skin, but none of the important stuff.

GGordonly
GGordonly
19 Followers
12