All My Children? Pt. 02

Story Info
Dan and Kim, are they through?
4.3k words
3.9
183.3k
63
165

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr_Know
Dr_Know
290 Followers

To all of you who wrote comments after All My Children - Part 1 was published. I thank you for your positive comments. To those of you who wrote negative comments, screw you. Don't read my stuff if it offends you.

Chapter 4 - After The Meeting

My name is Dan Fanning. I've aged a few years since I wrote the first part of my life story when I was thirty-one. I'm now thirty-six and divorced from my ex-wife, Kimberly.

I guess I should pick up the story where I left off. If you remember, I had just left a meeting with my wife, Kim, her sister, Betty, and the asshole brother-in-law, Brian. I had discovered that Brian had fathered my daughter, Megan, and had knocked up Kim again.

I had also discovered that Betty had been a willing participant in this farce and had actually been the one that came up with the idea that her husband should impregnate my wife since my sperm level was so low. After this whole ugly situation, I had started calling them the "Three Musketeers".

The Three Musketeers had posted my bail after I had spent a few days in jail for beating up Brian. They had requested that I attend a meeting with the three of them in exchange for them posting bail and promising to both drop the charges and not assist the DA in developing a case against me.

The meeting was to be in Brian's hospital room. Brian was recovering the beating I had given him.

I had attended the meeting where I heard Kim's lame excuse that she was only using Brian to simply make babies and that she loved only me. She told me I was only true father to our daughter and as of yet unborn child.

Betty had come unglued when I played an audiotape of Kim and Brian's last sexual encounter in my marital bed in my house. She had let Kim use Brian to conceive a child, but was enraged to find out that Kim and Brian apparently did more than just have sex to conceive a child. And that they continued to have sex after Kim was aware that she was pregnant.

I had left the meeting after handing Kim divorce papers and Brian a lawsuit to recover my expenses for supporting Megan since her birth.

I went to the pre-K class and picked up Megan and drove her home. While serving divorce papers on my wife had been tough, this conversation I was about to have with Megan was going to break my heart.

I asked Megan to sit down at the kitchen table and I served her a bowl of ice cream. She sat there, picking up small bites of ice cream in her spoon and licking the spoon clean. She looked at me with those bid innocent blue eyes and waited for me to say something.

Why do the innocent ones have to suffer for mistakes of the guilty? I wondered to myself. I shook off the feeling and started in.

"Megan, I have to talk to you about something very serious. I want to make sure you understand this whole thing and I want you to know right up front nothing I am going to tell you is in anyway your fault. OK?" I managed to get out before I had to dry my eyes.

"Yes, Daddy. I understand. What's wrong? Where is Mommy?" Megan said looking around.

"Mommy is with Aunt Betty and Uncle Brian. Mommy and Uncle Brian are the reason I need to talk to you. Honey, please stop eating your ice cream for a second and listen to me." I looked Megan straight in the eyes and continued.

"You Mommy decided a while back that Uncle Brian is your Daddy. So from now on you are to call him Daddy. From now on, you call me Uncle Dan. OK?"

"Why Daddy?"

"Well, just because your Mommy made a decision that Uncle Brian... I mean your new Daddy Brian was to be your real Daddy. So I can only be your Uncle Dan from now on. This does not mean I love you any less. I will always be there for you but not as your Daddy." I had to stop at this point because my voice was cracking badly.

"But Daddy, I want you for my Daddy!" Megan wailed.

"Stop Megan. That just can't be any more. I am not your Daddy. Brian is. Now please go up stairs to your room and wash up."

Megan ran up the stairs in tears. I could hear her crying as she went to the bathroom to wash her hands and face. I was mentally destroyed. I had nothing in the way of emotions left. I was drained.

I sat at the kitchen table just staring at the floor. I didn't even hear Kim's car pull in the driveway.

She entered the house and saw me sitting at the table. She could tell by defeated look that I had told Megan that Brian was her father.

"Dan, how could you! She is only four years old. She can't possibly understand this whole thing." Kim cried.

"Kim, just shut up. You brought this on yourself and have impacted innocent little Megan and me. I have told Megan that Brian is her father and it was your decision. And by God, it was your decision the first time you spread your legs for that asshole."

"Oh Dan, you just don't understand why I did what I did or how little Brian means to me."

"I guess I don't and I really don't care to know at this time. All I know is YOUR child is upstairs in tears and there is nothing I can do to make it better. I suggest you go tend to Megan's emotional needs and I will go tend to mine."

With that I had left the house and never sat foot in it again. I heard from some friends that Betty had filed for divorce from Brian, and Brian had left the area. He was too embarrassed by the way our good Reverend at the church had spread the reason that Brian was setting up trusts funds for Megan and the yet unborn child.

I also heard that Betty had told her parents why she was divorcing Brian and that her own sister was the whoring slut that caused the whole thing. Betty and Kim's father refused to have anything to do with Kim. Their mother was at least civil to Kim, but stayed far away from her because of the father's reactions. It appeared that their mother took to the bottle to reduce the stress of dealing with her two daughters and her husband. She would occasionally sneak out of her house to do things for Kim when Kim needed help. But she had to sneak because father dearest wanted no part of Kim or her wanton ways.

Chapter 5 - Kim Tries To Explain

Kim contacted me about two weeks after I had had my talk with Megan. She said she wished to meet me at a local pub we used to frequent. She said she just had to explain herself to me and beg my Christian forgiveness.

I was not a devout Christian but I did believe in the Christian teachings. So I agreed to meet her and at least listen to her side of things.

I walked in the pub about 2 PM. It was very dark inside compared to the brilliant afternoon sun. IT took me several moments to have my eyes adjust. There was Kim sitting at our favorite booth wearing a bright yellow sundress that I loved on her.

I walked slowly to the booth. "OK Kim, this is your meeting." I put up my hand and got the bartender's attention. I made a motion with my hand to show I wanted two-fingers of Maker's Mark. He nodded and brought the drink to the table.

"Nice seeing you two again!" he said as he set the drink down.

"Nice seeing you, Frank." I responded with a sad smile.

He walked away, leaving us in stony silence.

Kim finally said, "Dan, I have to explain to you what you heard and why you heard it is not really anything to be upset about."

This farce was already irritating me. "Let me see. You sleep with your sister's husband. You make two babies with him. You try to pass them off as mine. You tell him his cum is better than mine and your pussy is all his. Have I left anything out?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for my opening remark to come out like that. I know I did wrong in your eyes. I know you feel betray. I know you heard things that seems to make things worse than they truly are. Please give me a chance to explain! Please!" "You have ten minutes. Explain away." I said glancing at my watch.

Kim started.

"You know how much I wanted a baby. You know when we found out that your sperm level was so low, how devastated I was. I would have done anything to have a child."

"And you obviously did." I said dryly.

"Enough with the sarcasm please. Give me my ten minutes, eh?" Kim snapped.

"OK, you got nine minutes, get on with it." I snapped back.

"I was so distraught over the situation, that I cried on Betty's shoulder every day. I was so jealous of their apparent ease in having children. I used to tell her how wonderful it most be to a virile man like Brian to make babies with." Kim said.

"Betty finally came to me and said she and Brian had decided to offer me the greatest gift in the world. Betty offered me the use of Brian to make a baby. Brian was not for it for a long time. Brian worried about his friendship with you. Betty had to browbeat him into submission.

It took me another two months to agree with Betty's idea." Kim sighed.

"The first two times we tried to make a baby were very clinical. It was straight missionary position with no kissing or fondling. Brian had to use lubricant because I was so dry. "

"Well that obviously wasn't a problem later from what I heard, was it?" I snapped.

"No it wasn't. No shut up and let me explain." Kim snapped back.

"I had been reading everything there was to read on how to get pregnant. The doctor had given me a pamphlet that said that the sexually hotter a couple was in their sex, the better the chance of conception. I took that to heart." Kim went on.

"The next time Brian and I were together, I told him that he had to do everything he could to make me sexually aroused to my absolute limits. He just nodded and set to work. He tongue kissed me, slowly undressed me, licked my whole body, and basically aroused me to a height you and I had never achieved. When he came, I knew it was 'the time'. We did it one more time and this time I did things to him to heighten his sexual responses. And he in turned heightened mine. We then did it one more time and we both were wet noodles when it was over."

I squirmed in the booth seat as my loving wife admitted her lover got her hotter than I ever had.

Kim went on, "I became pregnant with Megan at that point. Brian and I met two more times after I knew I as pregnant. This was really not so much for sex as it was to celebrate that we had created a new life. The sex was just a byproduct."

"I thought that was the end of it. I gave birth to Megan. You were the loving father I knew you would be. Brian was happy to be a proxy father again. Betty was happy that she could help us. All was well. That was until I decided to have another baby."

I looked at her and shook my head. "You really thought I would accept being the sham father of a bastard child? You don't know me very well do you?"

Kim smiled. "Oh dear one, I know you very well. I know you have extremely Christian values even if you don't go to church every Sunday. I never expected you to find out about Brian and me."

"Any way, I decided to have another baby. Brian and Betty were all for it. Brian started plowing me the very night that I talked to them about it. We used Brian and Betty's bed. We did it there the next three nights. I was fertile and did not want to miss an opportunity.

I guess you heard Betty's telephone call to me about getting together for the fourth try.

Brian and I had an extra aroused session that day. When I got home, I was still aroused.

Do you remember that night when we had the best sex we ever had?" Kim asked.

"My god, yes. It was great. I thought you were a wild woman." I reminisced. Suddenly it struck me. "You mean you had been with Brian earlier that day and I was getting sloppy seconds?"

Kim nodded but immediately said. "It was not sloppy seconds. I cleaned up and it was many hours afterward when I basically attacked you! I wouldn't do that to you."

"You let me eat your pussy after Brian had cum there just hours before?" I stammered. "How could you think so little of me?"

"My love, I did not think so little of you. I wanted to have you everyway I could that night. I loved you and wanted you to experience the same sexual heights I had earlier that day." Kim cried. "None of this is coming out like I intended it to!"

Kim then went on. "It was several days later that I found out I was pregnant again. Brian and I met two more time to celebrate our creation. Then it was over."

Kim tried to explain the audio tape content. "As part of our sessions, Brian and I started talking 'trash' to each other to stimulate an ever higher level of sexual response. That is what you heard on that audio tape you made." She just sat there staring at me. Letting her words sink into my brain.

"Kim, you may call it celebration, but I call it fucking. You may call it sessions, but I call it cheating. You may still think that what you did is OK because you had good reasons. But it is not OK. Did you ever stop to think what might have happened if you and I had experimented with those heightened sexual responses? My sperm count is low. That does not mean it doesn't exist! Maybe if we had had to the chance to experience those sexual heights you Brian did, you might have gotten pregnant by me. Did you ever think of that?"

"The marriage is over Kim. I could never screw you again even if I wanted to. All I can think of is Brian getting there first. Good bye."

I turned once more and stared at her. "You asked for my Christian forgiveness. I cannot give that to you. What I will do is forget I ever knew you. It may take years, but I will forget you. So go ask your god for forgiveness. You will get none here."


With that I stood up and left Kim sitting in 'our booth'. She had her head in hands as I left the pub.

Chapter 6 - The End, Or The Beginning

I took up residence at a small condo I could rent by the month. I was only a short walk to my office. So, I normally left the car in the driveway and walked to and from work. I was still stinging from the way Kim had seemingly thrown away our marriage. Did she really think I would never find out or maybe would not care when I did find out?

One evening I was returning home from the office, I saw someone sitting on the front porch step at my condo. It was Kim. She looked very tired and wore no makeup. She had on an old set of jeans and a sweatshirt three sizes too big for her. She stood as I approached.

"Dan, can I talk with you for a minute?"

"About what?"

"Betty has renounced me as a sister. My own mother and father treat me like I am a leper. And most people at our church are treating me as an unclean heathen. I have no one to turn to right now. I know I don't deserve it in your eyes, but can I ask a favor?"

"What about the asshole Brian? Get him to help you!" I roared at her.

"I can't. He has left town and will not come back here." Kim started crying. "I need you. Whether you like it or not, you are Megan's true father. Brian was only the vehicle I used to conceive Megan. He is not her father. You are! Can't you see that?"

"No, and I never will!" I shot back at her.

"I can tell you why you heard those thing on the tape. You are wrong about a lot of things involving Brian and me. If you let me explain, I am sure we can work this out and be happy again." She pled.

"You say I am wrong that you got pregnant by Brian? Not once but twice? And I am wrong you tried to pass the child off as mine! You certainly have balls woman. I guess one of you should have balls, eh?"

I recollected the satisfaction I got in beating Brian's baby making equipment to a bloody pulp. "Let me say this once slut. I do not ever want to talk about your cheating. Never. I am slowly healing and I certainly don't need you around opening up the wounds and scars again."

Kim dropped her head and whispered, "I'm sorry. I will not bring it up again. But I need some assistance with Megan and you are the only one I can turn to."

"What's wrong with Megan?" I asked.

"She has been a real handful since you told her you were not her Daddy. She gets into fights with other children in her class. She rebels against any babysitter I try to use. So much so that no one in the area with sit with her any more." Kim confessed.

"Can you watch her for a few hours two days a week? I know this is a lot to ask, but Megan loves you and I know you love her." Kim pleaded.

"What are you going to be doing while I am babysitting Megan? Go out and get some more strange dick?" I snapped at her.

Kim sighed. "I'm not even honoring that question with an answer. I have to go to the doctor's office for a checkup for the new baby."

"And you want me to watch Megan while you go get checked out for Brian's latest bastard child? You really do have balls Kim. What gives you right to ask me to do such a thing?"

Kim dropped her head in defeat and turned to leave.

I thought for a second and then yelled to her. "Kim, I will watch Megan because I do love her. This is for Megan and not for you, understood? Maybe I can help get her over this misbehaving she is doing."

Kim turned and a hint of a smile played on her mouth. "Thank you Dan. You are still a good man at heart. I'm so sorry of what I've turned you into."

Two days later Kim delivered Megan for me to watch. Since I was so close to home from the office it was easy to take a couple of hours off early and baby sit.

Megan came running to my front door when I opened it and jumped in my arms. She hugged me and mumbled "Oh Daddy, I've missed you so much."

I got her settled and talked with her about her acting so badly around other people. She looked at me and nodded her head and then said, "Daddy, can you come home now? I miss you."

I almost cried. I touched her lips with my finger and said, "Megan, you can't say that. I am not your Daddy. Brian is. Remember our previous talk?"

Megan frowned and said, "But Mommy says that Uncle Brian was there only to get me born, but you are my real Daddy. She says you are my real Daddy in everyway that really counts."

I shook my head, "No sweetie, that is not right. I am no more than an Uncle to you. Your Daddy is Brian."

Megan cried her self to sleep on my couch.

"What kind of crap is Kim filling this child's head with?" I wondered. No wonder the kid is acting up, she has got to be confused by all of the important people in her life telling her conflicting things.

When Kim returned from the doctor, I had a loud argument with her over what she was still telling Megan.

"Kim, you still cannot be honest can you? Brian is Megan's father, not ME! So quit filling her head with nonsense that I am her father."

Kim shook her head. "Dan, you are Megan's father in every way, shape, and form that is important for a little girl. She is your daughter even if you refuse to acknowledge her as such. Brian was just a convenient insemination method."

I began to laugh. "Give me a break. I heard you two whispering sweet nothings to each other. I heard you admit that you were screwing around even after the insemination. So don't give me that bullshit."

This same scene was played out for the next six weeks straight. Megan was still being told by her mother that I was her father. Megan was getting more and more confused and hostile.

I finally addressed the whole situation when Kim cam to pick up Megan on the sixth week. "Kim, I cannot watch Megan any more. This crap you are filling her head with about me being her father is just poisoning her and me. Get someone else to watch her because I just can't see her being pulled apart like this any more. " Kim sad eyes now showed a sadness I hadn't seen before. "OK Dan, you win. I will tell her tonight that Brian is her father and you are not. Happy now?"

"No Kim, I am not happy. But what has to be done, has to be done. Maybe we can set up some more visits with me after the shock of you talking with her wars off. I still do love ___"

"I don't think so." Kim stopped me. "You either are in her life or you are not. I can't go on like this either. I'll get mom to watch her."

Dr_Know
Dr_Know
290 Followers
12