All of Eden Ch. 02

Story Info
The Next Morning...
2.2k words
4.48
11.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FuckDoll
FuckDoll
429 Followers

Although her mind was racing as she laid her head down to sleep, Eden managed to sleep quite well. She'd been completely worn out from her evening with James the night before and couldn't wait to meet up with him again today.

Eden hurried about her morning rituals, getting her son off to school and the boyfriend off to work for the day. As Eden showered she noticed the aches in her body from the night before. Her pussy and ass still ached, and she swore she could even had a bit of a sore throat from James having his way with it.

Eden got dressed and called a cab. While she waited, she put on her make up and called James.

"Hello?" James answered as he picked up the phone.

Unsure of what she should call him, Eden answered back, "Hello...?"

"Eden? I've been waiting for your call. How are you feeling this morning little one?" Eden could hear a smile in his voice.

"Well, heh... I'm feeling good. A little sore, but good." she answered back shyly.

"A little? Is that all? I guess we'll have to try harder then."

Eden laughed nervously and gulped.

"So, are you on your way then?"

"Yes Sir, the taxi has just pulled up, I should be there in about 15 minutes."

"That's great, bring all your toys with you, I'd really like to see them for myself," James stated, more than asked.

"Um... okay, yes, I'll bring them, see you soon."

"See you soon."

Eden grabbed her box of toys from under her bed and darted out the door and into the taxi. After a short drive, she was heading up the elevator towards his room. She paused a moment in front of his door a bit like a deer caught in headlights. Eden was excited and nervous. She could feel her panties already soaked with her wetness, and she already felt flush. Just the thought of her standing in this hallway with her shoebox full of toys in hand made her bite her lip and take a deep breath.

Suddenly, James pulled the door open quickly. Eden was startled and gasped. "I was beginning to wonder if you were planning on just standing there all day," he said teasing.

Eden blushed and walked through the door as James motioned her in. "You better move it, our breakfast is getting cold." Eden noticed the table he'd had her bent over the night before was now covered with a white tablecloth with assorted breakfast type foods spread atop it.

James and Eden sat enjoying breakfast and talking. When breakfast was over they continued talking. Telling each other about their pasts and presents, from food and music to past relationships and sex.

During a lull in the conversation, James caught Eden nervously looking over at her shoebox. He stood up from the table, walked over to the couch, and sat down. With a sly smirk he said, "Why don't you be a good girl and bring me that box you brought with you."

Eden could feel her cheeks instantly begin to blush. She stood up, retrieved the box and brought it to James and sat back down next to him. James opened the box and emptied its contents on the coffee table.

"Let's see what we have here..." he began. He picked up a small dildo. "This is rather unimpressive," he said laughing,

Eden just sat there quietly blushing searching her mind for something to say. James noticed how uncomfortable she seemed to be. He picked up a pair of nipple clamps and just looked at her smiling.

He then turned his attention to her butt plug. James smiled as he picked it up off the table, "And this. . . I suppose this is what you're calling a butt plug?"

The red in Eden's cheeks deepened, "Yes, it is!" She insisted. James held it up to his own middle finger and began to chuckle. It was the same length and only slightly wider at its widest point.

"How on earth does it even stay in?"

Eden squirmed a bit in the seat next to him. "Well..." she started quietly, "It kinda doesn't. I usually either just hold it in or use it when I'm laying on my back."

"Well that's just not going to do. I think we need to do a little shopping," James said and stroked his hand over her hair petting her head.

Eden looked up at James giggling, "If you say so."

"I do," said James standing up extending his hand to Eden. Eden took his hand and stood up. "Let's go."

James and Eden got themselves together and headed towards the door. Just as James reached his hand out for the door nob he suddenly turned and grabbed Eden's arm. Eden looked up into his eyes not quite knowing what to expect. James looked down smiling and said, "Before we head out, just one little thing..."

James reached his one hand up to Eden's shoulder and slid the other into her hair. He kissed her deep and hard and then forced her down to her knees. Eden gazed up at James and licked her lips. With a fistful of Eden's hair in one hand James used the other to quickly unfasten his belt and then pants. Eden didn't resist a bit as he pulled his cock out and slid it slowly past her lips into her warm wanting mouth.

Eden looked up at James with a gleam in her eye. She wanted to please him, she wanted to satisfy him, she wanted to make him cum. Eden pushed his cock into her mouth as deep as she could and held it there for a moment. Just as she was about to gag, she slid it back almost all the way out and then again as deep as she could. She felt James's hand tighten in her hair; she felt him pull her mouth further down his cock. Eden choked and gagged and saliva spilled from the corners of her lips.

Again and again James shoved his cock into her mouth and throat, feeling her muscles squeeze his cock as she sputtered and gagged. Edens face and chest were covered in her own drool. James grabbed another handful of hair and pushed her back against the wall. Pinning her head between the wall and his cock he fucked her throat harder and harder, using her gagging throat to milk his cock.

Just as he was about to cum, James pulled out of Eden's mouth and stepped back, a string of precum and drool still attaching his cock to her lips. Just as Edens eyes met his, James let out a deep grunt and shot his cum at her, spraying her face, chest and hair. He put a hand against the wall to brace himself as he unloaded on her. After a moment, James took another step back to admire his work, Eden just looked up at him, still a bit dazed.

"Aren't you a precious sight?" james asked rhetorically with a big grin on his face. He reached down and wiped a big glob of cum off her cheek and held his finger to her lips. Without hesitation she opened her mouth and sucked his finger in deep removing every bit with her tongue.

James held out his hand and helped Eden to her feet. He zipped up his pants and as Eden turned towards the restroom James grabbed her arm.

"You look beautiful as you are, let's go." Eden turned a bright shade of red but didn't say a word. She just nodded letting James take her hand as he headed out the door.

Eden walked slowly as James led her down the hallway and into the elevator. He pushed the button for the ground floor and turned and smiled at Eden. She smiled back and he took his fingers and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. Eden startled when the elevator door chimed open a few floors down and a young man walked in.

He looked to be in his early twenties. He walked in the elevator barely glancing at James and Eden before looking at the control panel to see his floor was selected. He then whipped his head back towards Eden. Her eyes widened a bit and she could feel her cheeks beginning to burn with embarrassment. She wondered what she must look like to get that kind of reaction from this stranger, she could feel James' sticky cum on her face, and had stains on her blouse; He might even be able to see some in her hair.

The stranger looked Eden up and down smiling and then looking at James said, "Nice Work."

James smiled back and said, "Thank you." He then turned to Eden and gave her a wink, just as the elevator door opened to the ground floor. Out of the elevator they walked through the hotel lobby and out the front door and got into a waiting taxi.

"Valencia, between 17th and Clarion, please," James said to the driver.

"Sure thing," he replied and started driving.

James looked over at Eden, trying to read where her mind was at. Her cheeks were flush red and she seemed to be breathing harder than normal. Eden noticed James's gaze and looked over at him with a slightly hesitant smile.

"Spread your legs," James said loud enough for everyone in the taxi to hear. Eden spread her legs about the distance of her shoulders. "Wider!" James commanded. Eden pulled her knees up and used her hands to spread her legs as wide as possible, clearly exposing her bare pussy. As the taxi driver adjusted his rear view mirror to get a better view, James brought his open hand down on Edens pussy hard making her jump and yelp. James chuckled and with the same hand ran two fingers slowly back and forth along her already wet opening. Each stroke pushing further into her until suddenly he plunged them deep into her causing her to squeal and pull her legs together a bit.

"Open!" James demanded using his other hand to slap her thigh. Eden opened her legs wide again and James continued pushing his fingers into her, adding a third and then a forth finger. Eden couldn't help but moan and writhe as James finger fucked her pussy. Stretching her open wider with every thrust. Edens eyes widened further as she saw James trying to push his thumb into her. Moaning louder and louder as he pounded away at her relentlessly.

"M-m-may I please cum S-S-Sirrr?" Eden whined between moans.

James leaned close to her ear and whispered, "Not yet, we're here." And just as suddenly as James started finger fucking her, he pulled his hand out of her dripping wet pussy and brought it to Edens mouth. Eden opened her mouth and james pushed his fingers in deep causing her to gag. He pushed in a few more times before pulling it out and grabbing his wallet. James handed the taxi driver some cash as they pulled up at the curb and got out. On the sidewalk Eden tried to straighten her disheveled self out. James grabbed her hand and pulled her into the store behind him.

James led Eden around the store briskly. He'd grab a toy off the shelf, throw it in the basket and move on. Eden was so distracted by everything around her she didn't notice all of of what he was grabbing. In the dildo section he paused for a moment and grabbed the largest they had available. It was even larger than the fist and forearm on the wall next to it.

James handed the giant dildo to Eden and smiled. Her eyes widened. "What do you think?" He asked.

"Um..." she stammered, afraid.

James laughed out loud at her hesitation, took it back from her and placed it on the shelf. "Maybe we'll have to come back for that one another time." He reached up and pulled a smaller, but still quite large dildo from the shelf and tossed it in the basket with the other items.

"Eden, please go and wait for me outside, near the entrance. I'll only be a few more minutes."

"Yes Sir," Eden responded and turned to walk away.

Just as she reached for the door James called out to her loud enough that the whole store could hear, "Eden..." She stopped and turned to look at him. "On your knees."

Eden's face turned red as she lowered her head a bit and meekly replied, "Yes Sir."

Eden opened the door, stepped outside and kneeled down on the sidewalk next to the door. The cold cement felt rough on her tender knees. As she knelt there next to the door of the sex shop she could feel the eyes of the people walking by and she longed for James to hurry up and relieve her.

After a wait that seemed like ages, James emerged from the store. Reaching a hand out to her James looked down at Eden and said, "On your feet, let's go, I've got a meeting this afternoon at my office and we need to go back by the hotel first." With that, Eden stood up, James hailed a taxi, and off they went back to his hotel.

...to be continued.

FuckDoll
FuckDoll
429 Followers