All or Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait. Where is the challenge for you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I say you should have to be part of the challenge too. I did all the work last time. I want you to sit in a chair on stage. I'll strip and do a lap dance for you, and if you can keep yourself from getting an erection for my whole dance then you only have to pay me half for the dance. But if you get hard I get it all. And I get half an hour to pick up a few pointers from these ladies."

"Okay, I like that deal." He was smiling like a schoolboy, and Riley suddenly had the fear that he couldn't get an erection.

"Hold on. I need to prove something first. Look over there and watch her." Riley pointed to the black woman and as Josh watched the woman dance Riley boldly reached down and began to stroke Josh's penis through his pants. He flinched for a moment but then laughed when he realized she was proving his ability to get an erection.

Riley was shocking herself over and over tonight. Feeling as if she were another woman she masturbated a near stranger in a public place while they ogled a stripper. But she was beyond caring, this was competition and $100,000 was on the line.

Riley was studying the woman carefully as she moved, and as Riley did so she was pleased to feel Josh's penis grow much larger and harder under her hand. Rubbing him up and down his length through his pants she felt him get substantially bigger, and she grew increasingly wet.

When Riley was starting to wish they could just leave and fuck each other already she felt Josh take her wrist and stop her. "I think I have proven I can fulfill my end of the bargain. You have 25 minutes to prepare for the dance." And then Josh walked away, a big Maori looking man stayed with him, and a slighter, but taller black man stayed with Riley.

Wandering the floor Riley observed the ladies dancing, and she got herself a drink, and the half hour went by far faster than she would have believed.

"Excuse me miss, but the time is up." The bodyguard gestured her toward the stage. Suddenly Riley was very nervous. She had never done anything like this outside the safety of her bedroom. She hadn't taken any time to think about how to get out of her dress while looking sexy, she hadn't considered the hundreds of people that would be watching her try and get Josh hard. And she hadn't thought about what this said about her as a woman.

She had simply been trying to take in beautiful women dancers and absorb what they were doing into her own body. The task suddenly seemed impossible.

The bodyguard took Riley backstage behind a curtain and a female stage manager came over and looked at her.

"You Riley?"

She nodded yes.

"Okay, you're on next. You need anything?"

"Is there a chair for my friend?"

"Yeah, he is out there, and we will be getting him onstage while they announce you. Anything else?"

Riley looked around at a loss. Then her eye landed on a few random objects heaped near the wall, feather boas, bras and hats, the detritus of earlier performances. "Can I look through there?"

"Yeah go ahead, you have thirty seconds."

Riley's belly clenched in terror at the short time span, but her competitive brain overrode her fear and she began to rummage through the mass of cast off clothes. She found a fedora she liked and a blazer, and she quickly put them on. She glanced in a mirror to the side of the stage entrance and adjusted the hat over her hair artfully. The shrugged the blazer over her shoulders. It was a bit small, but would do for now.

A voice on the sound system suddenly boomed out over all the music and conversation.

"Ladies and gentlemen I would ask you to direct you gaze to the main stage at this time. We have a special performance tonight. A new dancer to our stage, the lovely Riley will be taking it off for your viewing pleasure. Please give it up for Riiiiileeeeeyyyy!!!"

Some trashy techno beat slammed out of the speakers and the lights on the stage went on. Riley hesitated for a split second and then her natural competitive nature and exhibitionist factor propelled her out into the light.

Riley had always loved dancing, she had even taken a dance class in college just for fun, she was a high calibre athlete and a born show off. The second she hit the stage she struck a pose, her left hand went up to the hat, her right arm out to the side like Elvis, and her knees bent her head turned. She was channeling Michael Jackson, Elvis and every rock star she had ever loved from Lady Gaga to Gwen Stefani, Britney Spears and the Spice Girls.

The driving electronic beat pumped and Riley strutted the stage showing off to everyone watching. She walked all around the stage, claiming the space, finding out how much room she had. All the way down a long runway she came across Josh sitting comfortably in a big leather chair with no arms.

She trailed her hand across his face, mussing his hair as she passed, barely acknowledging him as she sashayed by. She had more important things to do. She needed to win over the men watching her.

Strutting the length of the stage, her stomach in knots Riley made eye contact with the men sitting along the edge of the stage letting them get a good look at her long legs in her short dress.

Then after a full circuit of the stage she stopped at the very back, at a place where everyone could see her and she faced away from the crowd and pulled her dress up toward her buttocks, threatening to show them her ass.

Peeking over her shoulder to watch the crowd she waited until she had everyone's attention on the appearing globes of her ass, then she twirled a full circle and with a lewd hip thrust let her dress fall back down as she humped her pelvis toward the observers.

Now she did a sassy bump and grind the entire length of the stage, strutting and humping while dancing her way toward the far end where Josh sat.

Over and over she lifted the hem of her skirt and played peek-a-boo with her bum and pussy. Her little black panties barely covered her ass, and cupped her bald sex tightly so she was giving quite a show.

When she got back to Josh she twirled and sat on his lap while pulling her dress up over her hips. She plopped her practically bare ass on his thigh and ground her buttocks along his legs provocatively.

Before she could settle long she stood once more and did her bump and grind back to the middle of the runway. Then she faced the back once more and began to open and close the jacket, flashing her shoulders to the men behind her.

She was beginning to get some cheers and she enjoyed knowing she was starting to win them over.

Taking the jacket off of one shoulder she slowly seductively revealed her bare arm. Turning sideways so everyone had a view she bared her left arm and made it seem as if she were exposing something far more intimate. Then she did the same on the other side, holding the jacket to cover her chest.

When she had the jacket off she used it like a bullfighter's cape and played peek-a-boo once more. Slipping out from behind it, she flashed her body, still hidden in her dress, but pretending she was showing far more.

When she heard a crescendo growing in the music she timed her movement to it and when a crash happened in the song she threw the jacket away standing in her revealing dress before the crowd.

She started seeing money being held up to her and she danced over to the men holding dollar bills up and as she had seen other girls do she bent down so that they could put the money in her top, their hands brushing her breasts as best they could while stuffing her top with bills.

That seemed to be a signal to dance for them so Riley began to pull the straps of her dress down for this clump of money waving men.

She didn't know how much time she had left so she pulled off her dress straps right away, holding her top over her breasts as well as she could while trying to look seductive.

More money appeared so she must have been doing it right.

Now she went back to Josh and turning her back to him she offered him her zipper to undo. While he pulled the zipper down the back of her dress she wiggled her ass back and forth before him, clutching her top to her breasts and smiling at the men upstage from her.

When her zipper was all the way down she walked away and went far upstage. There she danced as much like the black woman as she could and let her dress slip down over her body. Keeping one of her hands over her boobs at all times she slithered out of her dress to loud cheers.

Stepping out of it was the hardest part, but she used her strong core strength to hold still in her high heels, she lifted one leg at a time to step out of the dress and stand before the hundreds of men watching dressed in only her tiny thong panties.

Then when the music built up once more she threw her dress to the back of the stage and opened her arms to show the world her body.

Deafening cheers met her nudity and she stood still for a moment basking in their adoration. Riley had a very toned, sculpted physique. She worked out a lot and had a firm stomach with lean, carved muscles. She looked perfectly feminine, but she looked like a swimsuit or a fitness model.

Her smooth skin had no tan lines to speak of and looked creamy and soft in the sultry stage lights. There were many other women prettier than she here tonight, but she had a special quality none of the other had: a girl-next-door innocence that any amount of living in Vegas seemed to rob other girls of.

The men loved her and cheered loudly.

Still wearing the hat, her heels, tiny panties and nothing else Riley now focused her attention on Josh. Walking through a litter of paper money she strutted back to him and gave everyone a show. Riley paused now and then to rub her body, squeezing her breasts like the other girls did, or running a hand along her sex as if she couldn't stop herself she was so horny.

When she got to Josh she walked all around him running her hands over his shoulders and chest admiringly. She pressed her small soft boobs onto his head and rubbed her hard nipples on his scalp arousing herself even more.

Her fear was almost gone and she focused on getting him as horny as she was.

Facing him now she lifted one leg onto the back of his chair and leaned forward shoving her pussy almost onto his chin. She did a grinding undulating dance like that for a bit, stroking her breasts and rubbing her ass for those behind her.

Then she let the raised lag slip further past Josh and she went into the splits one leg pointing straight out past Josh's head and one pointed straight out behind her. Her crotch was now planted on his chest, her belly in front of his face and she bounced a bit here showing everyone how flexible she was.

Lifting herself from that awkward position she turned and sat on him once more grinding her ass all over his groin, stroking his cock for all she was worth. She could feel that his cock was still soft, and she was pleased that she would have to try harder. Her soaking wet pussy wanted her to show off some more.

Now she faced him and bent over putting her tits in his face. She rubbed them both aggressively, stimulating her nipples, pulling on them and pinching them and squeezing her soft orbs lecherously.

Then placing her hands on his chest she lowered her face all along his body stroking him from chest to cock with her cheek. When her face was buried in his groin she lifted her ass high and spread her legs for the other men viewing this display.

With both hands on her ass, prying open her cheeks she offered her barely concealed holes to the men behind her while rubbing her face all over Josh's cock like a cat looking for some scratches.

She felt his boner grow along her face and smiled knowing she had him now.

Standing and turning she stood before him one hand still playing between her buttocks, stroking her firm cheeks, the muscles rounded and sculpted from years of jumping in volley-ball. She let those fingers caress her globes for Josh, while she played with her breasts for the other men.

Riley was horny. She had never been so wet, so ready for sex as she was at this moment. If she didn't think she would be arrested she would have pulled out Josh's cock and sat on it right there in front of everyone, she was so inflamed.

Abruptly the song ended and the big voice asked everyone to "Give it up for Riiilleeey!"

Cheers erupted around her and Josh grinned at her from his chair. "I'd say you won."

By way of reply Riley leaned over and kissed Josh deeply, her tongue driving into his mouth and claiming his own to wrestle with. With the stage lights still on and hundreds of men clapping for her Riley bent over, practically nude and passionately made out with Josh in his chair.

When the lights came down, and the crowd booed, Josh stood and took her hand leading her backstage where her dress had been swept up along with her tips from the men in the front row.

She earned $200 in tips and $100,000 from her wager.

"Josh, I am having the time of my life tonight, but if you don't take me someplace and fuck me I am going to go nuts. And I won't be responsible for my actions after that."

Grinning at the gorgeous naked woman demanding sex from him Josh held out her dress and said, "I think that sounds like a wonderful idea."

Turning to his hovering body guards Josh told one man to get the car and meet them around front.

Riley dressed, feeling like she would rather take everything off, and when she finished Josh took her arm and lead her from the club.

After they got into the classiest car she had ever ridden in, some kind of high end Mercedes, the two bodyguards in the front seat and she and Josh ensconced in the back, Riley finally had a moment to understand what she had just done in front of hundreds of people.

"Oh my God! That was amazing!" She hurled herself at Josh and began to make-out with him again. At first it was manic, uncontrolled lust. She couldn't focus on any one thing; kissing him, rubbing his arms or shoulders, letting him kiss her neck, it was all a blur.

Then after a frantic few moments Riley calmed down enough to simply let Josh kiss her neck and upper chest, her body thrumming with warmth, open to indulgence.

"Anything I want to do." He murmured into her ear as he nuzzled her nape.

"Anything." She replied.

"Julian. Open the sun roof please." Not what she expected Riley pulled back to look at Josh. She found herself momentarily confused, wondering why she had stopped caring that two other men were in the car with her while she made-out with Josh, but when the warm desert wind blew into car she began to wonder more about why Josh wanted the sunroof open.

"I want you to stand up on the seat with your head out the sunroof facing the rear of the car. Stay there until I tell you to come back down, okay?" He asked politely enough, but there was demand in his tone too, and that thrilled Riley on a deep level.

Smiling her confusing she stood daintily on the leather upholstery and poked her upper body out of the sunroof. The warm wind blew her hair every which way and the screaming wind deafened her. The bright lights of the Las Vegas strip rolled by dazzling her.

This was the best night of her life.

Then she felt Josh lift her dress and pull down her panties.

"Oh God." She thought. "He is looking right at my pussy!"

Josh rolled her panties all the way down and lifted her legs one at a time to pull them off her feet. Then she felt him begin to play with her swollen lips, parting her slippery folds with his fingers as he began to explore her sex.

So many sensations flooded Riley she could hardly keep up. Her body was overjoyed to finally be fondled so intimately. She had to force herself to hold still she wanted to squirm with pleasure so badly.

Yet at the same time she had the nervous insecurity of a first time with a new lover. That always shook her up. She also felt a wash of humiliation knowing she was being exposed to the other two men in the car, should they care to look back.

And the added sordidness of being a prize with no volition of her won had her trembling with passion. Josh owned her for the night, as per their agreement. He could do anything he wanted to do. That made her feel both vulnerable and lascivious.

Then Josh's mouth on her pussy eclipsed all of that. Now she was just a woman who wanted to cum very badly.

With both hands she tried to hold her whipping golden hair from her face while bracing against the stopping and starting of the car in the heavy evening traffic of the strip.

While Josh devoured her slit, licking her intimately, yet avoiding her clit, Riley gasped and shuddered delightedly and watched the people on the sidewalks watching her.

Above the roof Riley stood as calmly as she could, nodding and smiling at passer-byes, trying to keep her balance while below the roof her cunt was ravished thoroughly by an expert in cunnilingus. Riley had never had a man eat her so well. Josh seemed to know everything about her pussy, things she had never known she liked, such as having her delicate inner lips sucked on and lightly nibbled. Her orgasm approached far faster than ever before.

Then at last Josh sucked her clitoris into his mouth and flicked his tongue over that achingly sensitive bundle of nerves. Riley cried out her passion as her climax surged out from her cunt and enveloped her whole body.

The car pulled to a stop at some lights while Riley writhed helplessly on top of Josh's ceaselessly wriggling tongue.

Juddering as she tried to control herself Riley looked into the next car. An older couple were watching her with small smiles, thinking perhaps that she was drunk and enjoying the night air. Riley whimpered audibly, her mouth gaping open, her eyes bugging out as another powerful wave of delight washed out over her from her burning clit.

Her fingers clawed feebly at the polished roof of the car while Josh lashed her mercilessly with his nimble tongue. The old couple stared now, confusion growing on their features as Riley's face contorted lewdly as multiple waves of ecstasy ravished her body with delight.

Turning away from the couple, feeling vulnerable, Riley looked to her left toward the sidewalk. Even as her body shuddered ecstatically, her breathing tight and laborious Riley turned and saw a small group of fifteen or so people standing at the corner waiting for the light to change.

Each and every one of those people was staring at her as she twitched and strained to contain all the explosive delight her body was experiencing. Riley accidentally made eye contact with a middle aged woman with a big flowery dress on even as Josh's tongue delved into her inner most ring of muscle.

As his tongue impelled her to cum harder and harder she bit her lip to stop from screaming, or to hold back the pleading for mercy she wanted to do. Josh's strong hands held her buttocks tight, pressing her quivering hips to his wicked mouth as he tortured her with his agile tongue.

Unable to hold herself still Riley bucked her hips seeking escape, and/or more scalding pleasure from that cruel tongue. Whimpering audible, Riley knew she was making a spectacle of herself. People were nudging each other and pointing.

Then it got worse.

Or Better.

Josh slid his fingers inside her pussy and began to fuck her aching, ravenous cunt. Instantly, what Riley had thought of as delightful torment a moment before, expanded and multiplied into depraved euphoria.

The fabulous, fulfilling prodding of his fingers exploring the cock-starved depths of her pussy sent her body into a convulsion of orgasmic delight. The scream she had been holding back oozed out of her throat in a long, low groan. A part of her consciousness knew that she was putting on a sordid display for the near-by pedestrians, but she couldn't concern herself with that when her body was engulfed in waves of such pleasure that she could hardly stand upright.