All Our Fantasies

Story Info
Loving wife engages in un-wifely acts.
2.3k words
3.57
109k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have a great relationship. We talk, our sex life is great. Heck I smell like sex right now. Anyway, she knows that I go on-line looking for porn. We own a vibrator, we sometimes get the pay per view porn on TV. We are really open about it all.

Anyway, what she doesn't know is that I think I have a problem. I think I'm addicted to on-line porn. If I have an extra fifteen minutes I'm on it. Sometimes I stay up really late looking for hours and then jerking off. I have passed up sex with her once, because I thought she was going to bed, and was planning on jerking off to on-line porn. That's where these stories come from. I look at hundreds of pictures, and then add stories to the images.

She doesn't really ask what I look at, letting it stay personal. I'm into almost everything sexual. I look at the bondage stuff, the dirty sex stuff, the lingerie stuff, the public stuff, the peeing stuff, the animal stuff, you name it. Anyway we also talk candidly about other stuff. My wife isn't very old, she's only 25, but has always had a thing for younger looking guys. She recently broken down and told me that she had actually been fantasizing about a carriage boy at the local store we shop at.

She was so scared that I'd be mad. I wasn't I thought it was nice. She looked confused. So I told her that she knows I look at porn a lot, she knows I write dirty stories on-line, she knows I like Asian women, I know she likes tigerbeat style guys. We both love and trust each-other, and we do well together. As a human you can't help what chemically does it for you, when you see something that turns you on, it does, it can't be helped.

Several weeks have gone by since then, I haven't posted as often here, and the guy at the store has become a running joke between us.

So one night I was sitting up looking at porn. She had gotten up very early and confessed that she needed to go to sleep. It was only nine-thirty. Anyway around ten, after I was sure she had gone to sleep I left the computer and went to the bathroom. When I came back she was sitting at the computer scrolling through the four screen I had stacked. I surf two or three pictorials at a time, often while writing a story. She was naked and didn't look very sleepy. I was a little angry, she seemed a little angry too, she was naked. She was reading the story. A pretty depraved loving wife yarn, that I whipped up under a different name.

"I'll leave you alone now." she said calmly. "I'm sorry I barged in on you like this."

"It's alright, you just startled me." I lied. With that she went back into the bedroom. I sat down flustered and closed a bunch of windows and just sat for a minute. Finally when it sounded pretty quiet in the bedroom I began to surf again. A few more minutes went by, it was maybe ten-thirty when the door opened.

My wife was standing there, wearing a tiny black nightee. It's hemline was less than two inches below her bum. There was no lace or frill on it, just two spaghetti straps holding it on her shoulders. The front was pretty low-cut stopping about level with her nipples which jutted through the sheer fabric noticeably. My wife isn't very tall, and her shape is exquisite. She's got firm c-cups, and a tight ass, and only weighs 110 pounds. Her blond hair fell lightly over her shoulders and she was wearing make-up?

"How do I look?" She asked.

"Great." I said confusedly.

"That's good, I'm gonna go out for a little while." She said.

"WHAT!" I said.

"I'm gonna' go out." She repeated. "This is what turns you on right?" She asked.

"Not you though." I said. "You can't go out like that!"

"Watch me." She said. "The bars are open till' three around here right? I'm gonna' go have a quick one, you better hope I chicken out in the car."

My pants were down enough that I could stroke myself lightly, and she headed for the door. I pushed back my chair struggling to get up while holding my pants. The front door opened.

"Julie!" I said. "Don't!" The door shut and I ran for it, but she was now outside in the warm night air, if I yelled to her the neighbors would surely look out and see her in her state of undress!

Instead I stood at the door mouthing the word 'please' as the car backed out of the driveway. Quickly I got my shoes on and headed for my car. There were only a handful of bars around, I could probably either catch up or find her!

When I got up to the main road I looked in both directions, but she was already gone. Frantically I chose randomly. Driving past two bars I didn't see her car. I headed as far out as I dared driving only about fifteen minutes, nothing. There were two side street bars to check and they were both thankfully free of her car, one, I had to drive around the lot it was so busy.

I headed back towards the house. I checked the driveway, she wasn't home. My heart sank to new lows. I turned around and headed back to the end of the street, this time heading the other way. The clock now said almost midnight. So much time had gone by!

The first bar that I passed was less than five minutes from our house, I didn't see her car so I kept driving. An hour went by and I was really scared, it was almost one AM! I headed back half-crying, but after two and a half hours of sitting in the car looking for my half naked wife, with MANY hours of porn feeding my warped mind, I admit that arousal was also present.

Coming from the other direction when I was almost home a sight caught my eye. Parked up against the building at the closest bar to the house was my wife's tiny green car! I hadn't seen it on the first pass, because I was going the wrong way and there was a HUGE truck beside it. I was so shocked and scared that I drove right by. The parking lot had maybe twenty cars in it. I turned around and headed back circling the lot slowly trying to get a look in some of the tiny smoky windows. I parked where I could see the front of the building.

I don't drink very often or bar hop, neither does my wife (normally). So I had no idea what to expect in this place, the layout the clientele, nothing. I'm a pretty meticulous well thought out guy. I've been in the service, and I write, so details are important to me. I sat there trying to plot my next move. My wife is a hot woman. If there were a guy in there who had been buying her drinks for a while he probably wouldn't be too happy to see me. I'm a good size guy, and not afraid to fight, but I wasn't sure if this was worth fighting over. If she was gonna' cheat I would have to either leave her or accept it. Besides even if I took one guy down, who knows if he had friends at the bar or was a regular.

So with discretion being the better part of valor, I got out of the car and walked slowly towards the building. Trying to see through the windows without sticking my face up against them. Then I saw her. Through a window in the corner, pretty far from the door. There were three pool tables, and standing amidst three guys with a pool cue in her hand was Julie! The table was the one furthest in the corner and with the pub lights above the tables I could probably get through the door without being seen by her. Then I could lay low and observe. Beside the door was a small sign that said food. So a plan erupted. I opened the door as quietly as possible and took a seat in a booth, trying not to look around too much, just making eye contact with the bar-tender. I sat up near the bar at pretty much the opposite corner from the pool tables. The bar tender came over.

"Hey what can I get for ya?" The guy asked.

"You still servin' food?" I asked sounding as beat and tired as I could. Which at one AM wasn't too hard.

"The fryer's still on, but only till one-thirty so make it quick." The bartender said.

"You got somethin' like chicken fingers, and maybe fries or onion rings?" I asked.

"All of the above." The man said and a sideways glance over towards the pool tables betrayed me a little. "I can make you a basket with a little of everything for eight bucks." The guy said.

"Sure, and a beer, Fosters if you got it." I said.

"Comin' right up." He said, "In the meantime enjoy the view. I know I am, she's been in for a couple hours now, every time she takes a shot you can see everything." the bartender whispered leaning over a little. "Had panties on when she came in, but they've been gone for an hour or so."

I made an approving face and nodded, settling in to split my attention between the news on the bar TV and my wife flirting at the tables.

From where I sat, I could see quite a bit. There were three guys at her table. They looked about college age, and were apparently playing teams with my wife. She looked tipsy bordering on drunk. I tried to tune in to the conversation, but couldn't get much mostly giggles and raucous laughter. My beer came and I sipped it as she took a shot.

She was facing me, and as she bent for the shot I could see down her top, her round tits hanging off her chest unsupported. The three guys behind her all leaned back to get a good look at her behind, and probably her pussy. My cock was rock hard, my heart was another story. After her shot she stood up and one of the guys wrapped his arms around her from behind. She leaned back and kissed him full on the mouth deeply. While they kissed he groped her breasts from behind, lifting the nightee as he massaged and squeezed. I caught a sudden flash of her reddish brown hair as it lifted.

She broke the kiss with him and he released her her nightee falling back down. He lined up for his shot as she stood between the other two men, talking about something. My food came and he brought me another beer. I watched as my wife began kissing one of the other guys. He reached under the nightee to squeeze her ass-cheeks. While I ate one of the guys came up to get a round.

"Three beers and a coke." The guy said.

"The lady not drinkin'?" The bartender asked.

"She's had enough, we don't even need to get her drunk. Her husband is a porn freak, and she's just giving him a taste of his own fantasy." The guy said. "She said we might not even get any, she hadn't decided, so get what we could, while we could." The guy took the drinks and headed back. My mind raced.

As I watched the clock ticked away. Two AM was fast approaching. Julie was now dancing suggestively with them between shots and I could see them groping between her legs between shots. I was on my fourth beer. Julie headed in my direction to use the bathroom. I looked away, not that it mattered she wasn't looking at ANYTHING.

When she came out of the bathroom several minutes later she had adjusted the straps on her nightee, and it no longer covered her. It stopped just low enough to see the very bottom of her pussy when she walked. The dozen or so patrons left were all male at this point and a din began to arise. The three guys at the pool table nodded and made appropriate comments. What was about to happen?

"Uh oh." The bartender said. "This has gotta' stop now." With that he headed over to the pool table. There was a hushed exchange and a lot of nodding. A minute later the bartender was heading towards the bar and my wife and her three friends were heading out the door. I couldn't leave so I sat another few minutes. Finished my beer settled up and left.

Her car was gone. I drove around really fast hoping to catch up. I didn't so I headed home. There in the driveway were two cars. My heart raced. I got out and headed through the unlocked front door. There in my living room was Julie.

"Hi babe." She said. She was completely naked. There on the couch were the three guys. They were all also naked. "Why don't you go in the office and look at porn. I'm busy out here." Julie said to me. Then she reached into her purse and pulled out a tiny pair of crumbled up panties. "Take these to keep you company." She cooed. As I left the room she descended on the couch and the moaning started.

I woke with a start slumped over in my desk chair, the computer staring down at me. 'connection lost' it said. My wife's panties were laying on the keyboard, my wife asleep safely in her bed, it was eleven PM. I had fished the panties out of the hamper so I'd have something to sniff when I jerked off.

-The end