All Our Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers

I felt her pussy tightening, gripping me, a sure sign that she was about to cum again. I rubbed a fingertip down between her cheeks, scratching lightly at her puckered hole as another orgasm tore through her, triggered by the floods of cum erupting from my taut balls as I wrapped my arm around her waist and held her tight to me.

Marie's legs gave way under her, and she collapsed onto the toilet, my cock slipping from her. I watched my cum dribbling onto her thighs as we both tried to catch our breath. Slowly, she turned around. Standing up again, she kissed me, slowly, sensually, her tongue exploring thoroughly.

As our hearts stopped thumping, we regained our senses. As we broke our long, lingering kiss, Marie reached for my cock, still slick with our cum and juices, and pushed it back into my boxers. I eased my jeans back up.

"You go first," she whispered, ever the practical one, before kissing me again.

I reached for her bare ass, her skirt still up around her waist, but she pushed me away and, reaching behind me, slid the door bolt open. I stepped outside quickly as Marie closed the door behind me. I prayed that there wasn't a queue, that no one was awake and watching. But as I turned to go back to First Class, a lady – a very pretty lady – in the first row caught my eye, and gave me a look, a very knowing look.

I blushed furiously, and rushed back to my seat. Moments later, Marie was back. As she climbed across me to her seat, she pressed something into my hand. I felt the dampness of her panties straight away. With a grin I pushed them into my pocket and leant over to kiss her.

"Don't forget to tick that one off the list," I told her.

Seconds later we were asleep.

************************

The first few days of the holiday flew by. We spent the time exploring the resort island we were on, finding out more about what was on offer, and making love. In a way, our list was forgotten as we simply couldn't keep our hands off each other.

We had arrived at the resort just before lunch on the first day, and were frantically making love in our room even before the porter could deliver our cases. We had even made love in the sea, while out snorkelling.

It had happened on out first full day. We had come up for a breather, and had been holding onto each other as the warm sea gently washed against us. We had kissed, laughing as our face masks had got in the way, but had then become more serious as my cock rose up, as Marie guided me into her hot body.

We had clung together, bobbing about in the water, joined together as we moved against each other until we both came. I had pulled out of her reluctantly, watching as some of my cum had risen to the surface and floated away, before we had swam ashore and headed back to our bungalow to finish what we had started.

After dinner on our third night on the island, we were having a drink in the bar when Marie leant over and whispered in my ear.

"Let's kill two birds with one stone."

I had no idea what she meant, but as soon as I saw the glint in her eye, I knew I had to find out. I stood up as she took my hand, and led me out of the bar. A few yards away was another bar, which we had been told was always open, but which only seemed to get used by a few people. It was dimly lit, and although clearly open for business, was deserted. In the corner stood a grand piano, the highly polished wood glistening in what light there was.

"My film fantasy, your risk taking one," Marie whispered, "Two birds with one stone."

I watched her cross the room, my cock suddenly rigid in my trousers as what she had said sunk in, as I watched her hips swinging from side to side, as she sang "Pretty Woman" to herself. I watched as she hopped up onto the edge of the piano, her skirt sliding up her tanned thighs as she wriggled about. For a moment, I still couldn't believe what she wanted, but then I was across the room and standing next to her.

She lay back on the piano, spread eagled across the dark wood, her back arched, her breasts pressing up against her tight top. I stepped between her knees, my cock a huge bulge in my trousers, and ran my hands over the tops of the thighs. She moaned softly as I touched her hot skin, before holding out her hands to me. I pulled her upright, wanting her close to me.

Marie reached up and draped her arms around my neck. As our lips met, and her tongue slid into my mouth, she eased forward on the piano, wrapping her legs around me and pulling me to her, her pussy now against my cock. Even through my trousers, I could feel the heat of her, the lust.

As our kisses became harder, more passionate, I became aware of the noises around us, of the music from the bar next door, of people walking past the darkened windows. We both knew the risks we were taking, but we didn't care.

My cock was rigid when I dragged it from my trousers, jutting out on its own, pre cum dribbling over the swollen head. Marie reached for me, pulling me even closer. I reached down, pulling the silk of her drenched knickers to one side, catching a fleeting glimpse of her wet pussy before she tightened her legs around me, and pulled my cock into her wanton body.

I held her hips, fucking her hard and fast as she sat on the very edge of the piano, holding her tight to stop her sliding about. Her breath was hot in my ear as we clung together, and then against my neck as she tried to muffle her cries. I dragged her top up, freeing her naked breasts as she pulled my shirt apart, buttons flying everywhere. We held each other tight, her firm breasts hard against me, her nipples like two pebbles pressing into my chest.

As I fucked her, Marie dropped her legs down so that they were hanging loose, her heels drumming against the side of the piano in time to my thrusts into her body, her tongue thrusting in time with me. With each wild drive into her body, her pussy gripped my cock, squeezing me, her juices running from her, our orgasms building, our pleasure intensifying.

She bit my shoulder to muffle her cries as she came, her legs wrapped around me once again as I held my cock deep inside her, her pussy pulsating around me, her breathing harsh, her whole body flooded with pleasure. Her pussy held my thick cock tight, squeezing me as the most intense moments of her orgasm ran their course.

She slumped back on the piano, her exquisite body laid bare for me again. I reached out to caress her breasts, to rub her nipples, sending more waves of pleasure through her. And then, as her pussy relaxed slightly, I began to fuck her again, slowly at first, but then harder, deeper, my balls slapping against her until my cum erupted into her, taking her to another climax. As my balls emptied, I pulled her back up into my arms, holding her tight.

We both felt drained as we kissed, our juices mixing inside her. We held each other tight, breathing heavily. Slowly, we became aware of the noises around us, reminding us of where we were, of the risks we were taking. We kissed again, slowly, enjoying the taste, the feel, of each other. But then we separated, slowly, reluctantly.

I eased out of her, leaving a slick trail of our juices across the shiny wood of the piano. I pushed my wet, still semi erect cock, back into my trousers, and then helped Marie down from the piano. As we stood kissing, the door swung open. We left the bar quickly, not daring to look at each other, or at the two couples who had so nearly caught us, wondering if they would spot the shiny marks on the otherwise spotless piano.

We rushed back to our bungalow, laughing at the release of our narrow escape. Back at the bungalow we made love again, this time slowly, leisurely. I undressed Marie, and laid her naked on the bed. She reached her arms out above her head, her eyes on mine as I undressed. I looked at her, taking in the sight of her lithe body, stretched out naked just how I liked.

I kissed her all over, starting with her face, before kissing slowly down her neck and along her collar bone. I kissed the little hollow at the base of her throat, before moving my lips down to between her divine breasts. She held my head as I kissed across to each nipple, sucking each hard nub of flesh into my mouth, my tongue swirling around her puckered aureoles.

I kissed my way down her taut tummy, my tongue slipping into her belly button before moving lower. I dropped naked onto the floor at the end of the bed, my cock hard in front of me. I kissed quickly up each of her legs, stopping when I reached the soft inside of her thighs. But then I started again, running my tongue along that soft flesh, down the crease where her legs met her body, reaching but never quite touching her hot, wet pussy.

As I got ever closer, Marie's sighs got louder, her fingers now entwined in my hair as her hips rocked higher, as she urged me towards her juicy flesh. I paused again, just for a second, to look at her, to look at the mass of carefully trimmed dark hair hiding the delights beneath. I could make out her rubbery clit, peeking out at me, and her swollen pink lips, begging for my attention.

I leant forward and flicked my tongue over her clit. She gasped, her body trembling, as I did it again, this time slipping a finger into her pussy as well. And then she cried out louder, longer, as I reached deep inside her with my finger and clamped my mouth over her clit and pussy, sucking on her, licking at her, while I finger fucked her gently.

Her orgasm built deep inside her, and then erupted gently, sending ripples of pleasure through her exquisite body. She moaned, her back arching as she came, as she held my head to her, pushing herself against me, as I tongued and pleasured her, as her pleasure ran its course.

I slid back onto the bed, kissing her mouth hungrily, my hands roaming over her body as she reached for my cock. She pulled me to her, urging me inside her, both of us wanting and needing more. We both cried out as I entered her, as her pussy wrapped itself around all eight inches of my thick cock, as her pussy moulded itself to every ridge, to every vein, to every contour of me.

I rolled easily onto my back, taking Marie with me so that she was straddling me, her pert breasts swinging down for me to kiss and lick and taste. I reached for her ass, holding her tight as our hips moved together, as I pumped my cock upwards into her wanton body. My cum exploded inside her, thick jets of it gushing into her to mix with her sweet juices as she came again.

We fell asleep in each others, my cock only slipping out of her later, much later.

************************

When I woke up the next day, Marie was already up, standing naked by the dresser opposite the bed. As I rubbed my eyes, I could see that she was holding a piece of paper – our list. I got out of bed and stood behind her, reaching around to hold her tight, my cock nesting comfortably against her ass. I looked at the list, at the bits she had ticked off.

"Lots more fun to be had," I murmured as I leant down to kiss her ear lobe, before drawing her back to bed.

Later, after breakfast, we went down to the Water Sports centre. Ages ago, when we had first booked the holiday, we had decided to try out wind surfing. But now, as we looked at what was on offer, we were tempted by catamaran sailing. This was available either on a "go it alone" basis, or with a guide.

As we looked at what was on offer, reading from the various notices stuck to the walls, Marie squeezed my hand. I looked up and saw a tall, well built guy of about twenty five approaching us with a welcoming smile. He introduced himself as Matt, and explained that he was the sailing guide. He told us that he offered sailing trips around a few of the islands, with a picnic lunch thrown in on deserted island. Before I could speak, Marie told him that it was just what we wanted.

"How about today?" Matt asked.

"Great," Marie told him quickly, "About an hour?"

We left Matt to sort out the boat and some lunch, and headed back to the bungalow to get ready. Once we had gathered together the usual collection of swimwear, towels and snorkelling gear, we set off to meet up with Matt. On the way, Marie was unusually quiet, but when she stopped me I knew exactly what she was going to say. Even so, I tensed as she leant up to kiss me, before whispering to me.

"I want him," she said quietly, "He's the one."

I wasn't surprised. Why should I have been? He was young, tall, sun tanned, well built – and I knew that this was one of Marie's fantasies. But suddenly things were getting serious. So far, we had lived out a few fantasies on our own, but this was different.

In the few seconds after Marie spoke I was only aware of us, of Marie's mouth inches from mine, of her body close to mine. When I spoke, it didn't even sound like me, as my voice sounded so distant.

"I know," I told her, pulling her to me, kissing her, my cock rearing up suddenly, hard between us.

She felt my hardness against her and groaned. She groaned even louder as I spoke again.

"And I want Jacqui," I told her, referring to the lady in the bungalow next door to us.

Now it was Marie's turn to show no surprise. We held each other tight for a few more seconds, our bodies hot against each other. But before either of us could speak again, I took Marie's hand and quickly led her back to the beach where Matt was waiting for us.

The catamaran was much bigger than I'd imagined, but still seemed quite frail. There was a large net deck, with a small cabin set in the middle. Behind this was the rudder console, with plenty of space for us to sit or lie around.

Matt helped us on board. It could have been my imagination, but Marie seemed to hold on to his hand for much longer than was necessary before flashing him a brilliant smile. While Marie sorted our stuff out, Matt cast off and guided us out through the reef and into the open sea.

He explained that it would take an hour or so to sail to the first island, where we would have a break and lunch, before sailing back via some smaller islands if we wanted to. The first island was the largest we would visit, but was still uninhabited. He told us that for the next four or five hours, he was there to please us. I glanced across at Marie, knowing exactly how Matt could please her.

The first hour flew by. The sea was flat, with just a gentle breeze filling the sail. Matt was great fun, pointing out the odd boat in the distance, and showing us how the catamaran worked. We helped where we could, and I spent much of the time stood with Matt, learning about the boat, while Marie sunbathed.

At first, she just stretched out on her towel. Then she stripped off her vest top, leaving just her tiny bikini top to cover her breasts. A while later, her shorts came off. Matt went quiet as he watched her bend over and strip her shorts off, as he watched her ass appear, her thong doing nothing to spoil his view. She lay on her front, reaching behind her to undo her top. I could see the swell of her breasts at her sides as she lay in the sun.

By now, Matt was openly looking at her, his eyes fixed on her. As he, as we, looked at her, she lifted her head up and asked if we minded if she rolled over. Before we could respond, she was on her back, her deliciously pert breasts naked to us, her nipples dark and hard. I looked at Matt, watching him as his eyes feasted on Marie, on her lithe body, on her naked breasts, a growing bulge in his already tight shorts.

When Matt started to pull in the sail, saying that we had arrived, Marie ducked down into the cabin, returning minutes later dressed in a short, white cotton dress that she often wore over her bikini. By the time she had returned, Matt had steered us through the reef and was anchoring the catamaran in a couple of feet of water, about ten yards from the beach.

I deliberately got off first, grabbing the picnic basket and heading for the beach, my heart pounding in my chest at the thought of them being along for even a minute. I waded to the beach, and dropped the basket a little way up the gently sloping sand. Only then did I turn back – and what I saw made my heart skip a beat, and my cock grow rapidly.

Matt had clearly got down from the boat first, and had turned to help Marie. But as she stepped off the boat, she had slipped, and ended up sat in the water. It looked like an accident, but who knows? What I did know was that it was very unlike Marie. But as she rose out of the water, I could only gasp.

Her thin cotton dress was soaked, see through and clinging to every curve, every contour, of her clearly naked body.

Matt stood still for long seconds, his eyes raking over Marie's body, over her dark, hard nipples pressing against her wet dress, over her breasts and belly, her dress moulded to her, over the dark patch at the junction of her thighs, over her firm ass as she turned. The thin material of her dress clung to ever part of her, showing her off in all her glory, making her look more than just naked.

With a groan that I heard from the beach, Matt pulled Marie to him, his mouth locking onto hers. He kissed her hard, holding her to him, and as I watched I could almost feel her tongue thrusting into his mouth. She wrapped a long leg around him, arching her back to press her body hard against him, pressing her mound against the hard bulge in his shorts. I could only imagine the hardness of his cock grinding against her, and the hot juices flooding from her.

As they separated, Matt scooped Marie up in his arms and waded up to the beach, both of them acting as if I wasn't there. He stopped a few yards up the beach, about ten yards from where I was stood. Marie dropped down onto the white sand, her dress high up on her tanned thighs as she held out her arms to this man half her age, who she had only known for a few hours, who she wanted to use to fulfil her fantasy.

Matt dragged his shirt over his head before pushing his shorts hurriedly down his strong thighs. He stood naked, another pang of jealously surging through me as I looked at him, as I looked at Marie taking in the sight of his young, muscular body, of his thick, hard cock jutting out, his ass pale against the rest of him.

My heart was thumping, my mouth dry, as I watched him drop to his knees between my wife's legs. He pushed her dress up her thighs a few more inches, his hands running smoothly over her hot flesh. He gasped as her pussy came into view. I could clearly see her dark patch of hair, wet and curly, her engorged pussy lips crying out their need.

And then Matt was on top of her, driving his cock into her in one powerful thrust, her arms around his neck pulling him to her, her body arching up to meet his, their tongues thrusting in time to their hips as they moved to meet each other, as she took his cock as deep into her body as she could. I dragged my rock hard cock from my shorts as I listened to their cries echoing along the empty beach, stroking my throbbing length as I watched Matt fuck my beautiful wife's hungry cunt.

They both seemed oblivious to me as I moved closer, until I was only a few feet away from them. I dropped onto my knees beside them, my cock still in my hand. I could hear Matt's cock driving into Marie's hot wetness, both of them moaning through their kisses, through the thrusting of their bodies. Marie was pushing her hips up to meet his thrusts, to meet his thick cock he drove it into her, as he pushed her down into the soft sand.

They broke their kiss, and Matt pushed himself up, his arms out straight. Marie pulled her dress apart, buttons popping off in her rush to uncover herself, to expose her naked breasts to her new lover. He moaned as he saw her breasts again, as he reached out to caress each one gently, to rub his thumbs across her rock hard nipples, his cock still deep inside her.

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers