All Our Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held his cock still; as he dipped his head and sucked first one, and then the other, hard nipple into his mouth. He sucked hard, drawing Marie's taut nipples, her puckered aureoles, her pert breasts, into his hungry mouth.

She looked across as me for the first time, her eyes widening when as she saw how hard, how long, how thick, my cock was in my hand. She reached out to me, grabbing my cock, her other hand now on the back of Matt's head, holding him tight to her breasts. She arched her back, telling him to fuck her hard again, wanting his thrusting cock again. He lifted his hips and slammed his cock into her, pushing deep into her body with powerful thrusts, his mouth still on her breasts.

Seconds later she came, her screams filling the air around us as her orgasm ripped through her body. Her hand tightened around my cock as he drove into her, pumping his cock into her body, pressing her further into the sand as his cum erupted from him, as his cries joined Marie's in echoing around us, as he threw his head back and cried out, as powerful orgasms flooded their bodies.

As his cum finished gushing into my wife, Matt rolled away from her, lying on his back beside her, gasping for breath, his cock still semi erect and glistening with their cum and juices. Without hesitating for a second, I moved to take his place, driving my painfully hard cock into Marie before any more of Matt's cum could escape onto her glistening thighs.

I fucked her quickly, slamming my cock into her frantically, feeling Matt's cum around my cock, his cum and her juices splashing onto my balls with every thrust. Marie cried out as my cock filled her tight pussy, stretching her, driving into her.

Matt was on his knees now, naked, his cock hanging heavily in front of him, already well on it's way to being hard again. Marie was looking at me, her eyes half closed, so she didn't see him until he was next to her, his cock against her cheek. She turned her head and sucked him greedily into her mouth, enjoying two cocks for the first time.

My balls tightened and my cock seemed to grow even longer as I watched his cock slide into her mouth, her lips stretched around his thick shaft. He reached for my wife's head, his fingers entwined in her hair as he pulled her to him and fucked her mouth. We both used her, fucking her hard as her muffled cries bounced around us.

I held out as long as I could, wanting it to last, but the sight of Marie sucking on Matt, of my cock ploughing into her cunt, left me gasping as my balls drove my cum into her body, sending thick jets of it through my cock and into her hot, wanton pussy. I drove my cock deep into her pussy, holding it there as she throbbed around me, as she came again and again.

Matt came then, his cum gushing into Marie's mouth as she swallowed hurriedly, not wanting a single drop to escape. As his cum subsided, she reached for him, cradling his balls in one hand while she held his cock in the other as she licked him clean. As she finished with him, I moved beside her, wanting the same.

Marie looked up at me lovingly as she held my cock and mouthed "Thank you" before running her tongue along my length and around my twitching cock head.

We swam in the sea after that, letting the warm water wash away the sand and cum and juices that was stuck to our bodies. Afterwards, Matt and I automatically pulled on our shorts. Marie wriggled back into her bikini bottoms, but deliberately put the top to one side.

We sat in the shade, on the rugs Matt had brought with him, and enjoyed our picnic. Matt seemed quiet, perhaps stunned by what had happened, perhaps wondering what might happen next, his eyes rarely leaving Marie. But he needn't have wondered. It was inevitable – I knew that Marie wanted more, and so did I.

After we had eaten, we lay in the sun for a while, enjoying the heat on our bodies. Matt told us about the island, and the small salt water lake that was hidden by the trees. As he told us about it, Marie glanced at me. I knew exactly what she wanted. Moments later, she stood, stretched gloriously and then held her hand out to Matt.

"Show me," she told him.

I watched them walking up the beach, Marie's ass swinging from side to side. As they reached the tree line, she turned and blew me a kiss, the sun shining on her wonderful breasts. I lay back on my towel, thinking about what they might be up to. My hand wandered to my cock, and I squeezed the growing bulge in my shorts.

I tried to resist the urge to go further, but I couldn't. Soon my shorts were around my thighs, my cock thick and strong in my hand as I stroked my shaft, visions of Matt and Marie flashing in front of me, visions of them naked, fucking and sucking. I shut my eyes and reached for my balls, cradling them as I wanked my shaft slowly. I could feel my cum rising so I stopped, unable to resist the urge to follow them any longer, wanting more.

As I stood up, I pushed my shorts off, and headed up the beach naked, my cock swaying in front of me. It was easy to find them - the island wasn't that big, and their moans and cries were soon echoing around me. I walked through the last few trees into a clearing. The lake was in front of me, the water appearing to be almost silver were the sun reflected off it. Matt and Marie were on a soft grassy slope that led down to the water.

I stopped, my cock jutting out from my body, and watched them. Matt was on his back, with Marie straddling him, their heads towards me. They were fucking, Marie's arms outstretched, her breasts swaying, her nipples scratching lightly over his chest as she rocked her body in time to the thrusting of his hips. His hands were on her ass, cupping her firm cheeks, holding her, the two of them moving as one.

I walked slowly around them, staying perhaps five yards away, my eyes locked on their shining bodies, my hand stroking along my rigid shaft. When I was behind them, I could see Matt's cock, slick with Marie's juices, sliding in and out of her body. Her pussy lips were red and engorged, taut around his shaft. His balls were hanging heavily, rubbing against his ass as he thrust upwards into my wife.

I stood watching them, my balls now tight with cum, not sure if they'd seen me. Marie leant forward and whispered something to Matt. She lifted her hips away from him, and his cock dropped out of her heavily. I could see the strength of his shaft as it slapped down onto his belly. Matt looked at me as Marie turned around, his eyes on my cock.

Marie licked slowly along his shaft as she lowered her dripping pussy onto his waiting mouth. I watched as she sucked his cock head into her mouth, and as she sucked harder, drawing half his thick shaft in after it. She reached for his balls, cupping them, a finger probing lower towards his ass. She cried out as Matt sucked and licked at her hungry cunt.

Still stroking my cock, I watched Marie's head bobbing up and down on Matt's cock for a few minutes longer, my need to cum, to join in, growing so intense it felt like my balls were rock hard. I moved slowly back up the slope and stood at Matt's head, watching him eating my wife's pussy, his hands on her ass.

As I stepped forward, Matt moved his head away, leaving Marie's glistening pussy staring at me, her lips swollen and her clit sticking out towards me. I dropped to my knees above his head, my cock rubbing against her pussy. I teased her for a few moments, rubbing my cock head across her lips while I scratched lightly across her puckered little hole with my finger tip. She wriggled her ass back, moaning onto Matt's cock as he joined in, reaching up to rub her clit.

With a hard thrust, I drove my cock into her body, my balls swinging only inches above Matt's face. I drove my cock deep inside her wanton pussy, and listened as she screamed out her pleasure at her pussy being filled again, at my fingers on her ass, at Matt's fingers on her clit, his mouth on her pussy. I fucked her hard, unable to hold back. Her pussy slid easily over my cock, her juices splashing onto my balls.

Her head was bobbing up and down again as she sucked on Matt, as she wanked his throbbing cock into her mouth. My balls were on fire, aching with the need for release. I felt Matt's hands on Marie, and then on me, his hands sliding along my wet shaft as I drove into her, and then on my balls, cupping and squeezing them.

With a roar, I threw back my head and came. My pent up cum erupted into Marie, thick jets of it mixing with her juices. I plunged my finger into her tight ass, sending her over the edge as Matt sucked her clit into his mouth. Marie's juices felt hot around my cock as my cum continued to gush from me. I pulled out of her and wanked my cock, sending more cum over her ass. Matt cried out as he came, as his cum was sucked into my wife's waiting mouth.

I fell back onto the grass, suddenly feeling exhausted. Marie was next to me seconds later, kissing me, holding me. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her to me, feeling my cum, Matt's cum, on her body and in her mouth. We held each other tight, kissing lovingly. I glanced across at Matt. He was watching us, a grin on his face, drops of my cum on his face and chest.

Marie kissed me again, and then went to Matt, leaning down to kiss him gently, before returning to me and holding out her hand. I took it, standing up and then following her to the lake. We swam in the shallow lake while Matt watched us, sensing our need to be alone. We ran our hands over each others bodies to wash away the stickiness of the sex we had shared with Matt. By the time we left the water, he had gone.

We walked slowly back to the beach, naked, hand in hand. By the time we got back, Matt had packed the picnic stuff back on the catamaran, and was preparing to leave. I found my shorts and pulled them back on, while Marie slipped back into her still damp dress. I could still make out her nakedness underneath, and I felt my cock stirring yet again. I took her hand quickly, and led her through the shallow water and back to the boat.

For a while, we were quiet on the boat, the only noises coming from the sea and the wind. As the water was calm, and the winds light, Matt had suggested that I "steer" the boat towards our resort. Marie was in her bikini again, sat a few feet away from Matt. As I watched her, I could see her glancing at Matt from time to time, see her indecision. She looked at me. I nodded, wanting to see what would happen. To my surprise, it me she moved towards, not Matt.

She stood beside me, and pressed her almost naked body to me. We kissed, her lips warm on mine. I felt her tongue licking across my lips, and then sliding between them to plunge into my mouth. I sucked eagerly on her agile tongue, feeling my cock rising, feeling confined by my shorts.

Marie dropped to her knees in front of me, and pulled my cock from my shorts. I looked across at Matt watching us as Marie held my hard cock against my belly and licked along the length of my shaft. She nibbled on my cock, her teeth sharp against me, before licking across my aching balls, drawing one and then the other into her mouth. She pulled my cock towards her mouth and sucked on my cock head. I pushed forward, moaning as half my shaft slid easily into her mouth.

Matt was moving now, unable to resist the sight of Marie's wiggling ass any longer, just as she intended. Even as he crossed the few feet that separated us, he was dragging his cock free from his shorts. His cock seemed even longer than before, hard and slightly curved at the end, the tip already smeared with pre cum.

He knelt behind Marie and pulled her bikini aside. He held her hips, and pushed into her, driving her mouth forward onto my cock as he thrust deep inside her body. Marie cried out as he filled her cunt, as he pumped into her, as she sucked and licked on my cock, her hand around my shaft to stop it disappearing down her throat.

The catamaran looked after itself as we fucked frantically, as we fucked for what we all knew would be the last time together. Matt slammed into my wife's hot pussy, making her cry out as he reached deep inside her, her arms now around her, her breasts in his hands, her nipples hard between his fingers. My hands were on her head as I fucked her mouth, standing still as Matt's thrusts moved her mouth, her teeth, along my shaft while she sucked on me.

We all came more or less together. Marie cried out as her orgasm tore through her body, sent there by the feel of the two cocks pleasuring her, by the pleasure she was giving. As Matt filled her pussy, I came in her mouth, holding her as my cum filled her, as she drank my cum down. We clung together for long moments, until Matt looked up and realised how close we were to the resort.

Marie straightened her bikini quickly while Matt and I pulled our shorts back up, our cocks still wet with cum and juices. We tried to act normally as Matt guided the catamaran through the last few hundred yards to the reef, and then safely through the reef to the mooring.

We packed our stuff away quietly, suddenly unsure of what to say, to do. Matt took us back to the beach. We stood awkwardly, until Marie pulled Matt towards her and kissed him. He held her close as they kissed lingeringly. When they separated, Marie took my hand and we walked away. Marie squeezed my hand. We automatically began to walk faster, wanting to be alone, neither of us looking back.

************************

The next day, we both skipped breakfast and enjoyed a lie in. Even so, I was up before Marie. I quietly made a cup of coffee, wrapped a towel around my waist, and went outside to sit on the balcony and enjoy some sun. As I sipped at my coffee, I thought about the previous day.

After we had got back, we had made love again. Marie was starting to feel sore, and my cock was pretty worn out. But even so, we wanted to be one, we had wanted to make love. Afterwards, we had showered together, dressed and gone for something to eat. Only when we got back, and were snuggled up in bed, did we talk about what had happened.

Marie told me that she had enjoyed the day, enjoyed Matt, enjoyed the two of us. I held her tight as she spoke, her naked body warm against me. But then we talked about our list, and how we both wanted to do more. We both still saw our holiday as a once in life time opportunity. It was now or never.

As I thought about this, my cock stirred, a bulge forming in my towel. I grinned to myself, wondering if Marie was awake yet.

"What are you grinning at?"

I looked up, alarmed, conscious of my cock. It was Jacqui, the lady staying in the next door bungalow. The woman I had told Marie that I wanted.

She was stood a few feet away, having crossed over from the adjoining balcony. She was on holiday with her parents, having recently broken up with her partner, but seemed to spend most of her time on her own. I would guess that she was thirty, and looked great. Her hair was long and dark, hanging half way down her back. Whenever I'd seen her, she seemed to be dressed in either a bikini or a tight top and shorts. Either way, her clothes showed off her voluptuous figure to perfection.

Her breasts were large, but firm. Her nipples seemed almost always to be erect. Her tummy was smooth and flat, and flowed beautifully into her rounded hips and firm ass, which in turn flowed down into her shapely legs. Her face was round, and sprinkled with freckles, her lips full and very kissable.

We had had the odd drink with her, and she always seemed so full of life. And I wanted her to be my fantasy.

I watched as she sat down beside me. She had a towelling robe on, and as her hair was damp, I guess that she hadn't long got out of the shower. We talked for a few minutes about nothing much. It seemed that her parents had gone off for the day to another island, so she had enjoyed a lie in as well.

As she leant forward to pick up the drink she'd brought out with her, her gown gaped open, the loose belt unable to cope with the weight of her breasts. I stared for a few brief seconds at the soft swell of her breast, at the hint of her dark, firm nipple.

My cock lurched again as my face reddened, as I realised that she was looking at me. She deliberately looked down at the bulge in my towel, before standing up again.

"Do you want to join us for dinner tonight?" I blurted out, without really thinking.

"I would love to," she told me, her eyes dropping to my cock again.

She leant forward and kissed me softly on the cheek, making no attempt to stop her gown from opening again, from giving me that fleeting glimpse again.

"See you later," she added as she stood up, as she left me alone with a rock hard cock.

************************

The day dragged by after that. Marie and I spent most of it by the pool, enjoying each others company. I had told her straight away about Jacqui joining us for dinner. I didn't tell her anything else, but the glint in her eye told me that I didn't need to.

We met up with Jacqui for an early dinner. I felt great in the restaurant, dining with two such beautiful women. We laughed and chatted a lot over the meal, enjoying a couple of bottles of wine. After the meal, we took another bottle of wine and headed back towards our bungalows.

As we walked slowly along the sandy path, I slipped by arm around Marie, holding her close to me. It seemed the most natural thing in the world to do the same to Jacqui. The contrast between them was amazing as I held them. Marie felt firm and lithe, Jacqui soft and curvy. As we walked, their bodies pressed against me, their hips knocking mine, the outside of their thighs rubbing against me.

When we got back, we went straight into our bungalow, and settled down to drink our wine. I was sat on the floor in the sitting room part of the bungalow, with my back against the settee. Behind us, up a few steps, was the bedroom part of the bungalow and the bathroom. Marie was lying on her side on the settee, her arm draped over my shoulder, her hand resting lightly on my chest. Jacqui was sat on the floor as few feet away, her legs curled up as she leant back against a chair.

We chatted easily, laughing a lot, as we drank our wine, each of us perhaps wondering how our evening would end up. My mind wandered as I watched Jacqui sipping her wine. She looked beautiful. She was wearing a knee length dress that buttoned all the way down the front. The top few buttons were undone to show off her deeply tanned cleavage, while the bottom few buttons were undone and had allowed her dress to fall away from her thighs. The effect was stunning.

I wriggled a little uncomfortably as I realised that Jacqui was watching me, her eyes drawn to the growing bulge of my cock.

Marie nudged me, shaking me out of my day dreaming.

"I was just saying that champagne tickles my nose," she repeated.

I realised that I had totally lost track of what was being said.

"I'm okay," Jacqui laughed, "I'm not ticklish."

Suddenly, that sounded like a challenge to me, so I reached across and tickled the bare sole of Jacqui's foot. Nothing! I tried the other one. Nothing! We were all laughing now, so I put my glass down and tried her ribs. A giggle!

By now, I was determined to make her laugh, and before I knew it, I had caught her as she tried to wriggle away, and was sat across her legs running my fingers up and down her sides. She was laughing loudly, trying to get me to stop, her head shaking from side to side, tears of laughter running down her face. As she wriggled about another button on her dress popped undone – and then another. As she lurched to one side, her bra covered breasts sprung into view.

I stopped, and just stared down at her. Her bra was cream, lacy, and totally see through. Her breasts bulged from the cups, their firmness and shape self-evident. Her large nipples were dark brown, and very erect. The room was totally silent. Jacqui didn't attempt to cover herself, but looked up at me. Marie was watching us carefully. We were all suddenly very sober. I glanced at Marie again, and she nodded.