All Right I'll Do It Ch. 03

Story Info
Tim is caught in his sister's cheerleader outfit.
4.5k words
4.29
90.8k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Authoress Note: of course all disclaimers are still in place regarding characters etc., except for one small truth since so many readers have asked me to answer this question. Many of the things I've written about I did at some point in my life. There are more characters in these stories and events never happened such as these stories. I am also sorry for errors in stories I've written such as using an item that doesn't belong in the time setting. To all of you who have written me emails I want to thank you since it's your motivation that has kept me writing. I do enjoy the accolades and I do listen to intelligent criticism. These stories are about extreme humiliation and degradation. They are not for everyone and I suggest to those who may be disturbed by them to simply close the story and read something else. Also, although I follow a similar theme in my stories each to me are original and I hope others have the same erotic feelings I do writing them when they read them.

Chapter Three:

The door closed and the four of them were gone. I stood there overwhelmed with the dried and drying cum on my face and in my hair. Dave's pee and cum was still deep inside me and my throat ached from Robert's cock.

But Dave had me really scared so I decided to clean up the house as he said despite my urge to relieve myself in case they came back. Since the kitchen was already cleaned up there wasn't much to do. I just had to clear the empty cans of beer and the drained cups of Jack.

When I got to the coffee table I looked down and was surprised to see three Polaroids of me sitting there. They had only taken one picture today so that meant they had four left. All three were from yesterday. The one they took today I knew showed my cum covered face while I sat on Dave's cock.

As I bent over to pick up the three pix I felt some of Dave's pee start to dribble from my asshole. I needed to clean up fast. I figured out if I did a deep knee bend and picked up the bottles and cups maybe I could hold everything in.

One trip to the kitchen and dumping everything in the trash and then back for the photographs, I can do this, I thought. But I was wrong. I managed to get everything in the trash but then my bowels began to grumble. Walking to the bathroom using tiny little steps as my hole tried to suck like a vacuum cleaner I managed to grab the pix but I had forgotten the ashtray on the small table between the sofa and one of the chairs. No time to do that now. I continued to the bathroom.

It was as if the bathroom had a magnetic influence over my bowels. The closer I got the more I was about to lose control. I slithered in, turned around, lifted my dress to lower my panties and then sit on the toilet but two things happened at the same time.

First, before I could get my panties down Dave's deposits started to just leak out and as I sat down I realized the toilet seat was up. Fortunately, most of waste leaked into my panties and dribbled into the toilet and since I sat down quickly less with my panties still on very little splattered over the toilet seat , rim etc.

Also, the first thing to come out was pee and as I sat I ended up inside the porcelain with my ass touching the water, barely. I was holding the photos and felt the slow but constant dribble of Dave's pee. I thought it would shoot out like a cannon but it didn't. Instead is leaked like a drippy faucet.

I knew I had a mess to clean up later but I just wanted to relieve myself. Sighing, I looked at the pix like it was bathroom-reading material. I held the three of them between my pink fingernails

The one I was given back yesterday I had destroyed. It was the first picture taken at that embarrassing moment of being caught in my sister's cheerleader's outfit. I held three photos from yesterday they had left.

1. The photo when I twirled for them

2. The photo of me sucking Robert

3. The photo of me after John had cum on my face.

So that left four of them I didn't have. As I thought of what they were I felt my bowels finally push my poop into the panties. At this point it didn't matter much and it was warm against my ass and also it was my poop. It almost felt cleansing.

The four I didn't have were

1. Holding the bottles of beer

2. Showing my wiener

3. The photo of me at the front door from yesterday when they had left

4. The picture of me sitting on Dave's cock with my hair and face covered in sperm.

Dave was hidden behind my head but it was obvious I was fucking some guy. My dress was pulled up. My panties down and my tiny wiener showed.

I put the pix down on the shelf next to the toilet. There was a more immediate problem. I was going to have to clean this mess up and also clean my sister's clothes.

Well, without disgusting you I spent the next hour cleaning up. The worst part was seeing the piss in the toilet and knowing it was Dave's. Finally it was time for me to bathe. I figured girls like taking baths. Maybe a bubble bath would clean me better then a shower. As the tub filled and the bubbles percolated the perfume from them filled the bathroom. The washing machine was churning in the utility room next to the bathroom. I slowly lowered my body into the hot water until I was submerged up to my head and then I went under the bubbles and lay there for as long as I could hold my breath. As I came back up for air I felt better. I lathered my hair with shampoo and submerged again. Rising again I leaned back and just tried to relax. I took the bar of soap and having forgotten a washcloth I rubbed the soap in my hands and proceeded to wash my legs. They were so smooth. Girly smooth. My mind wandered from the wonderful relaxed bubble bath to the events of the day.

The corner of my eye could see the pix and I started to think of the four I didn't have. If they were viewed together it would be more then damning. Holding the bottles of beer with my pink fingernails wrapped around them in the cheerleader outfit was as if I was enjoying serving. Showing my penis and Jack had gotten me to smile when I did that. What would people say? What would they think?

Then the photo of me in the door way with my lipstick smeared and cum encrusted face. And finally the last one of fucking some guy (Dave). The photo showed my hands on his legs with my body rose a bit. Dave's arms were to the back and side. Of course it was I having sex on his cock. The dress proved I had changed and with my face covered in cum it was damning.

Seen together I was a translut. Not only would this destroy me in Reidel it would follow me for the rest of my life and ruin my family too.

I laid back in the tub and fell asleep.

When I woke up it was dark. I got out of the tub, turned the light on and dried myself off. On the back of the bathroom door was a cheap full-length mirror. I stood naked looking at myself. Even at nineteen I looked boyish. Actually as I stood there, I wrapped the towel around as my sister did and looked again. The towel was on the horizontal with my skin showing just above mid-chest and my legs showing from about six-inches above my knees. My blond hair hung down semi-dry and as I turned and looked I saw a girl in the mirror. I did a couple of poses I had seen in magazines. Very girlie. The more I looked the less of Tim and the more of Tina I saw.

This had all happened because I had tried on Mary's Cheerleader outfit. Why had I done that? Who am I?

Drinnnnng! Drinnnnning! Drinnnnning!

The phone rang out calling me to walk out of the bathroom and find my way in the dark. The only illumination came from the full moon shining through the kitchen windows and the window in the living room on the other side of the fireplace.

I picked up the receiver with the towel and the scent of bubble bath wrapped around me.

"Hi Mom. I'm fine. Yes I ate. I had tuna salad sandwich. Yeah, I know I don't really like it but it was easy to make. Oh, that's nice. Everything is fine here. Yeah, I can manage for five more days. Sure, I'll turn the heat up the Church Saturday at noon. What time? Ok, I'll see you Saturday around 3pm. Love you too."

I hung up the phone. My voice was quivering. I wondered if she could tell. But she had already been drinking and didn't have much of a sixth sense.

After I had turned on the lights and changed into my PJ's I remembered the washing machine. Opening the machine I saw the dress with the panty and bra wrapped around the agitator. I had certainly been agitated on Dave's cock. Reaching in I pulled the damp clothes out. The dress was ruined.

Hanging the bra and panty up to dry on the back of a chair I went to my room and fell asleep till the next morning.

Tuesday Morning:

Woke up late again. It was nearly 10am. My butt was still sore from Dave's spanking and I spent the first ten minutes sitting on the toilet. Although nothing came out I couldn't help but think about what had been in there just hours ago.

The three photos were still there in the bathroom. You can't really tear Polaroid photos up so I held them, looked at them. I don't know why but I forgot to take them out and cut them up.

Another shower though I did think of taking a bubble bath.

The day progressed into the afternoon and I figured I may be free of all this. By six pm I was starting to put this all behind me. Back in the bathroom I decided to take another soothing bubble bath. It was so nice, warm, and pleasant. I was even enjoying the smell of the perfumed bubbles and I closed my eyes and thought back on the past two days I could see the guys looking at me. Their eyes seemed excited by how I looked but in my bubble bath dream I didn't see myself. Instead I caught a reflection of a blond haired girl standing in my sister's dress.

Voices came from the living room.

"Tina!" I heard.

My stomach fluttered and I got out of the tub quickly and dried off. I wrapped the towel around me and put another towel over my long hair to keep it from dripping. I had never thought much about how I wrapped my hair. Mary had showed me how and when I was at home there had never been any feminine thoughts attached to it. I slipped into a pair of slippers and walked out into the living room.

"Doesn't our little princess slut look 'oh' so pretty," John said.

It was then I felt the shame at the way I must look. Even worst in my rush I had slipped into Mary's pink slippers.

Flash

Robert had taken another picture.

"So Trent can you fix her up," Dave said.

That's when I saw another man come into the living room. He was short and carrying a hanging bag and a small suitcase.

"Yes Dave I can make her real pretty," Trent said.

Trent was older too. He was about my height but was stocky.

Dave walked over to me with his penetrating eyes and tattooed muscular frame. Grabbing my wrist he pulled me into the center of the room and twirled me around like a dance partner. I was still in shock but a moment later he had pulled my towel off and I stood naked with the towel around my hair and the pink slippers.

John went into the kitchen and returned with a chair.

"Sit down Tina," John instructed.

"My she does have a tiny cock, " Trent said as he approached.

"More a cockette," Dave laughed.

Without the will to object I sat there and for the next hour Trent set my hair in curlers and proceeded to apply mascara, eyeliner, foundation and all the rest. Trent took out a pink lipstick and proceeded to paint my lips after he had used some sort of pencil to outline my lips. He had me pat my lips and then applied another coat of lipstick and finally applied something else. He said it was lip gloss.

Then he opened the hanging bag and took out a cute little maid's outfit. It was one of those you'd see girls wear in the porn mags. First I had to don the white bra and panties that had dried and John had retrieved from the back of the chair. Trent also had a black garter belt and stockings in the bag.

But before I put on the stocking and even more shocking was when he took out a bottle of pink nail polish. A few clips and sanding and then my toenails were also pink. When then dried Trent handed me the black stocking and garter belt to put on.

Next he clipped some earrings on me and sprayed me with a very feminine perfume.

I was all done up and I hadn't said a word. I had fallen back into the 'pussy girl' of the night before as I stood there like a little French slut maid.

Dave was definitely the leader of this group. You could tell by the way the others interacted with him

"Well, since you are a maid I don't think you should go by the name 'pussy girl' Tina," Dave said.

He had me standing next to him and his hand slid up the very short crinoline that puffed out skirt. There was a good six inches between where my stockings ended and the skirt began. In some ways I felt more naked then when I was actually naked a little while ago.

His hand proceeded up to my crotch and palmed me. I don't know why but my dick hardened. Dave continued to palm me using his index finger to rub my little penis head. My face reddened. I knew I was rock hard. So did Dave as he then pulled down my panties and showed everyone.

"Look," Dave mocked, "Tina's cockette is excited."

And with that he took his two fingers and measured stating when he was done that my clit was barely "two inches". I had never felt more embarrassed. Not even when Dave had left me with his pee inside last night. I knew I was small. Mary had teased me about it before and dating for me had been awful. But to be belittled in front of 5 men my age was just dreadful.

"Well Missy what should we call you?" John asked rhetorically.

The other guys started adding their ideas. There were some terrible ideas like cum slut, spank me, whore, Miss Swallow etc. but they finally whittled it down to these and then asked me to pick my name from the three and to use it as I had been taught yesterday.

Trent asked what that was and Robert said, "you'll see."

Maid Slut

Maid Missy

Cockette

None of them seemed appropriate to me but again I had given up my identity until I had the photos back. I then remembered the three pix were still in the bathroom on the shelf.

"Hurry up Tina," John said, "pick a name."

Dave's hand was now rubbing my inner thigh and I could see a bulge in his pants. Which to go with? And then it seemed obvious.

"Maid Missy says she would be happy with this name," I said in the voice I used yesterday.

"Good girl," Dave said as he fondled me. "You will be our maid service for the night. That means all services. When you aren't being used you should be cleaning and serving."

The guys were smoking some weed and I was told I had to also. I had never done anything like this before but soon after I had a few hits and a beer John had opened and brought for me I felt better.

But my heart sank as Dave asked me the next two questions, "Have you been using Mister Ebony Jim?" and "Do you need an enema?"

After asking me where Ebony Jim was Dave sent Trent to get it from my room. In the meantime he dumped the brown bag back on the table but there were a few new items that fell out including an inkpad and a couple of rubber stamps. Also some sort of metal contraptions as well as the tube of lube from yesterday clinked onto the coffee table.

When Trent returned carrying Mister Ebony Jim Dave had me bent over and was squeezing the lube up my "hole." Dave had also said I was to only call it my 'hole' from now on since it would function for more then an asshole.

Chip had been in the kitchen for most of the time and when Trent came back Dave slip the lube tube out of my ass and Trent slid Mister Ebony Jim in. I did utter a little gasp having forgotten how big Mister Ebony Jim was.

Chip had been watching and now he said, "Hey, Pussy Girl forgot to do as she was told and so I think Maid Missy will need a good spanking so she doesn't forget."

Robert chimed in with a definite 'yes' saying it would also help Maid Missy become a more productive maid.

Both John and Chip wanted to give me a spanking but the men decided by playing 'odds/evens' with their fingers that's who would have the honor. Chip won and I was sent over to him. Now remember, Chip was a mechanic so his hands are calloused and strong. And although Dave was larger and tougher Chip was in the category of spanking more frightening.

Chip sat down in the chair where I had been transformed and in front of everyone I shamefully lay across his lap. He took his right leg and wrapped it around my legs and his left arm over my back holding my right wrist. My other hand helped to balance me.

The first few spanks weren't too bad. Chip had a different spanking style then Dave. He seemed to spank me with a follow through. But my ability to contemplate his stroke like a golf swing faded quickly as the heat started to build.

After he pulled my panties down a bit Trent commented, 'she really does have a sweet ass. She probably has the best looking ass of any of the senior girls."

The blows came more quickly and most were landing on my lower ass at the top of my thighs. And, like a wave crashing to shore the power of them began to bring tears to my eyes. Suddenly I was crying out loud. Sobbing. I even begged Chip to stop but he continued. I don't know how many but I was squirming to get away. Chip held me tighter and told me to 'be still.'

Each slap tended to make Mister Ebony Jim jump in my ass because of the feeling on my prostate. It was a very weird feeling, one of minor arousal versus humiliation and pain. The pain wasn't torture and it's hard for me to explain but if you've ever been spanked and you were to take that spanking and then add the humiliation of my situation you may understand what I was feeling.

Dave didn't say a word. I couldn't see Robert or John but I knew Trent was right behind me looking at my ass because he commented several times on the 'nice shade of red' my ass was turning. But even as my tears dripped off my cheek and my soul fell into submission Chip continued. He seemed like he was enjoying himself and my tears reinforced his hand.

"One hundred," Chip announced in a voice stating accomplishment and he stopped spanking me.

So now I knew how many slaps had hit my ass as Chip pulled me up from his lap and Trent told me to show everyone my red ass. I turned bending over which made Mister Ebony Jim poke me more.

"Haha...the butt plug looks like a black bulls eye," John said.

All agreed and that was when Dave announced he would need to give me a 'urine sample' to start the evening off right. Tears drying on my cheek I found myself a few minutes later like the night before sucking the butt plug and fucking Dave's penis. His penis slithered in me and was much longer then Mister Ebony Jim. As you probably remember Dave preferred making me fuck him so I rode is cock sliding my hole up and down.

"So is my girl ready for a load of my cum and a urine sample?" Dave asked.

I could only mumble over the plug in my mouth.

Trent smiled at me looking into my bright green eyes saying, "So you are a toilet girl too." He continued with, "nothing nicer then a green-eyed blond cocksucker toilet."

And that's when Dave's sperm started to shoot warm and deep inside me. I felt his sticky cum and a minute later his hard cock started leaking his piss into my bowels. A slow stream first which I didn't really feel. Then his cock went a bit less hard and the stream strengthened. He was pissing up my ass while I sat there. I was filling up and then Dave had me stand up bent over as he stood up with his cock in me and pissed more vigorously. When he finished he told me I didn't need to put the plug back in since the 'toilet was full.'

"See Trent, sometimes a girl forgets to wash her hole and that's when a man can be so helpful," Dave said.

12