All Things Come... Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you two been practicing this?' I asked, 'or are you just naturally in tune with each other?' Trudi giggled.

'Both, but not in that order. This isn't just us and you, Luke. This is all three of us.'

'Well, that's a relief. I thought I was going to have to do all the work. So now I know the menu; tell me what order the courses are in.' Olga closed her hand lightly over my prick and blew softly in my ear. Gone was the shy girl that I remembered.

'We're going to relieve your tension first, because Trudi wants me to show her how to swallow a big one, and then while you're recovering the two of us will work on each other, and then you're going to fuck us together. She wants gentle tonight too. Then we'll all have a rest and start again. Does that sound OK?'

Instead of replying I brought my hands up from their asses to their backs and managed to unlatch their bras simultaneously. I felt the warm weight of Trudi's breasts fall onto my chest, and Olga's lighter ones touched the side of my rib cage. My cock throbbed and their hands tightened, as if to stop it escaping.

'Sounds fine, but we'd better get naked, and I want a mouthful of each of you before you start. I need your juices on my face.' Olga bit my ear lightly and mouthed 'thank you', and Trudi's hand squeezed the base of my prick approvingly. I lifted my hips slightly and they hauled my boxers down my legs then wriggled upright, shedding their bras in the process. They leaned over my body and kissed gently, running heir hands over each others' breasts as their tongues slid together, then broke the kiss and squirmed out of their panties. As Olga bent forward and closed her lips over the head of my cock, Trudi swung her leg over my chest and leaned over me, offering me her breasts. The heavy globes brushed my face and I raised my hands to them, feeling for her nipples, finding them hard and straight, the pebbled areolas standing proud of the smooth tan skin. I pushed her breasts gently together and slipped both teats into my mouth, rolling my tongue round them and suckling gently. She lowered her body and whimpered softly, then raised herself again and shuffled forward. I dropped my chin and her cunt slid up to my mouth.

She was already wet and the heady fragrance of her musk filled my nostrils. Her short lips were pulled open as she knelt astride my face and I let my tongue travel lazily round her shallow pleats, sliding over the rim of her hole and swiping gently down towards her ass. Her little clit was waiting for attention and I rubbed it teasingly with the end of my nose, inhaling deeply, then drew my tongue back down to her asshole, rimming the puckered flesh and probing the little dimple of clenched tissue in the middle. She held her ass cheeks open to help me and the tip of my tongue slipped past her sphincter and circled the inner edge of the smooth ring of muscle within. Her ass contracted and she pulled herself off me, panting, then dragged her pussy back over my mouth and knelt up, swinging herself off me. She turned and knelt over my prick and for a moment two sets of lips caressed me, Olga's holding the head of my cock and Trudi's nibbling along the base of the shaft. Then I felt Olga's mouth withdraw and she turned and straddled my chest.

As she looked down at me I reached up and stroked her breasts, circling her astonishing areolas with the tips of my fingers, then moving in to roll her long nipples between thumb and fore finger. Putting my hands round her I pulled her down to me, opening my mouth and drawing as much of her breast into it as I could. I ran my tongue over the crinkled flesh surrounding her teats, biting the slender nipple gently, then gave her other breast the same salute. When I released her she kneewalked up to my face and sank her sopping cunt onto my mouth. Fresh spicy honey ran over my face as she ground herself into me, and she grunted softly as I slid my tongue into her narrow pussy and felt the tight embrace of her vaginal ring. Slipping one hand up over my chest I fingered the little rosette of her ass and she whimpered and pushed herself back. As my finger sank into her she exposed her clit to my tongue. It was already swollen and red, protruding questingly from its sheath, and I laved it sensuously and pursed my lips round it, suckling tenderly. Her body quivered and I felt her asshole open as she reared back and absorbed more of my finger.

The overpowering scent of her enveloped me and I filled my lungs with the pungent essence of her desire. She reached down with her hands and stroked my hair, then lifted herself and moved back, her cunt leaving a trail of juices down my neck and chest. I reached up and pulled her head down to mine and kissed her.

'Better than I remembered, sweetheart. It's how Eve must have tasted.' Her tongue slid round mine and then she withdrew, her face shining. She crouched down in the same position as Trudi and I felt her tongue trace arabesques down my shaft. I hadn't been paying a lot of attention to my own sensations, but now I realised that both girls had been holding back while I was teasing their pussies and coaxing their fragrance into my mouth.. Now they moved onto my penis, synchronising their strokes. I looked down over my chest and saw their heads bobbing in unison, their lips sliding the length of my shaft and their tongues intertwining as they simultaneously slid over my helmet.

They were crouched either side of me, their knees tucked under them and their soft buttocks resting on their heels. I felt bolts of sexual energy sparkling through my balls and cock, and lifted my hips pleadingly, wordlessly begging for more attention. Trudi pulled away and watched closely as Olga adjusted the angle of her mouth and slipped me smoothly over her tongue and into the narrowing tunnel of her throat. She hummed softly and the walls vibrated along my shaft, but before I could react she raised her head and Trudi took her place. Her mouth stretched over my helmet as she swallowed me, and I felt her choke slightly as the tip of my prick tickled her gag reflex. She had taken half of me into her but now she stopped and after a moment pulled reluctantly back.

'I can't do it, Olga. Show me where I'm going wrong.' Olga ducked back over my cock and repeated the easy glide, not stopping till her nose was nudging the top of my balls. Trudi's jaw dropped, and she reached out and stroked Olga's throat. I was willing myself not to come and tried to relax my asshole and relieve the pressure. The world settled down again and I extended my hands and ran them over the two asses that were presenting to me. I turned my wrists and slipped my hands into their crotches, sliding my middle fingers along their cracks and rubbing their clits as lightly as I could. I felt them both shudder and Olga let me ease out of her mouth. Trudi bent her head again and the sweet sensation restarted. I smeared my thumbs with their lubrication and then circled their assholes, slowly increasing the pressure and feeling their sphincters relax and open. As my thumbs sank smoothly into their bowels Olga pushed back, impaling herself, her anal muscles nibbling at the web between my thumb and forefinger. I curled the finger and slipped it into her pussy, and she thrust back again, beginning to moan.

Trudi stiffened and began to gag as I slid my other forefinger into her cunt, then pulled her head back sharply and began to suck me with the rhythm that I remembered, her tongue flicking round and over the rim of my helmet. Olga was grasping the base of my prick, holding it away from my body, and Trudi's hand snaked out and wrapped her own small fist above Olga's. My prick felt enormous and I sensed it swelling again as my balls overflowed and cum began to gather at the base of my cock. The rhythm changed again and their mouths rose and fell, swallowing and releasing me, their stretched lips stroking me like a piston. As I massaged their anuses and pussies my shaft pulsed again and felt as if it was about to burst.

Olga took the first jet of cum on the upstroke, and I saw her throat work as I fountained into her mouth. Without breaking rhythm her lips slid off me and Trudi gobbled me greedily into her stretched mouth, catching the second burst as her lips slid over my helmet. She swung back too and they grasped my cock, their heads touching. I twisted my fingers inside them and Trudi writhed, forcing herself onto my hand. She let go of my prick, and pushed her hand down to her crotch, delicately brushing her fingertips over her taut clit. Her knees trembled and I felt her body begin to quake under my hand. Olga was still pumping my cock slowly and as the last dribble oozed from my prick I withdrew my invading hands from their openings. Trudi screeched in protest and Olga turned her head and looked at me reproachfully. Then she stuck her tongue out at me and turned to Trudi.

Both their faces were smeared with my viscous cream and I watched them as they began to clean each other, lapping my cum and then kissing passionately, sharing my seed in their mouths. I pulled them towards me and joined the lingering caress of tongue over tongue. When we were done they propped themselves up and glared at me like two spoilt children.

'Why did you stop?' demanded Trudi. 'You left us hanging on the edge deliberately, you bastard.' Olga pulled Trudi to her across my body.

'Stop bitching, girl. This is slow and gentle, and you'd better get used to it.' She lowered her head and began to suckle Trudi's teats, drawing them into her mouth as if searching for nourishment. I hauled myself up the bed, and they moulded their bodies together, Olga lying draped across the other girl, her lips glued to the heavy globe she was laving. Her other hand strayed to Trudi's pussy, and she insinuated two slim fingers into it. I watched as their bodies slid round each other, Olga forcing her knee into Trudi's crotch, straightening and spreading her legs.

Trudi's hands reached blindly for Olga's hips and their crotches slid together in an X formation, their pussy lips rubbing against each other, and their clits straining from their fully retracted hoods. I moved forward and lowered my mouth deliberately over the junction of the 'X'. My tongue slid out and filled the space between their clits and I moved it from side to side, slowly and then faster, from Trudi's plump button to Olga's fleshy pillar. At the fourth stroke Trudi bucked frantically against Olga's legs and she wailed quietly, her fingers clawing at her breasts. Her pussy lips fluttered and I pursed my lips over Olga's clit and suckled as lightly as I could. In a moment her body began to heave too, and she gave a rising series of gasps that tapered off into a soft moan as she spent itself under me. Juices flooded from them and my tongue dipped into the basin formed by their joined cunts and lapped at the small lake that was forming between them. Then I lifted my head and, levering them upright, pulled our mouths into another triple kiss

Olga rolled off the bed and padded into the lounge to fetch champagne. I lay propped up, a warm head on each shoulder and my hands fondling their breasts while they offered me sips. There are times when you feel like a complete degenerate and it's wonderful. Trudi reached behind her and deposited her glass on the bedside table.

'Me next, stud, whenever you're ready. I want your steak, please, medium rare and very well done.' She and Olga broke into peals of laughter and lowered their heads to me again. Trudi hummed as she revived my still turgid cock and slipped aboard as soon as I was firm enough to enter her. Her pussy lips slid over my glans and she pushed herself deep onto me.

'Gentle and then speeding up is what I meant,' she murmured. 'I've always been in a bit of a hurry.' She closed her eyes and began milking me, her body motionless except for her cunt walls rippling along my shaft as she massaged me to full erection.

For a girl in a hurry she didn't do too badly. She clenched her teeth and kept the rhythm slow, sliding her hips backwards and forwards as the head of my prick brushed her cervix. She was lost in a slowly growing tide of sensation and I waited till I sensed that the pressure behind the dam was about to curl and break over her, then moved my hand to her clitoris and ran a finger round it while I thrust harder upwards into her. She leant forward, uncontrollable tremors rolling over her, and grinding my finger and her clit against my pubic bone. Her breathing slowed and stopped for a moment as she convulsed around my tool, then she sank bonelessly against my chest. Olga had been fingering herself as she watched us, but now stopped and ran her hand lightly over Trudi's back, pressing her pelvis into mine as the aftershocks rippled through her.

She stirred and rolled off me and I knelt between Olga's splayed thighs, trailing my prick over her crack, feeling her full lips give against the pressure of my cock. Trudi had dragged herself round and now looked up at me. With an unspoken accord we dropped our faces to Olga's body and each drew one quivering breast into our mouths. Her slender teats were painfully rigid and I worried them with my teeth sensing Trudi's head beside me doing the same. Olga whimpered and her cunt drew hungrily at the head of my cock. I slid forward slightly and gained half a centimetre, then thrust steadily as I felt her abdominal muscles quake and the hunger in her pussy forced it open, begging to be filled. The head of my prick slipped through the rim of muscle that protected her clinging depths and we relaxed into each other, bolts of sexual energy flowing through our joined bodies. I was welded into her, and raised my mouth to her lips.

Trudi said later that it was twenty seven minutes by the clock before we tensed simultaneously and I sank completely into Olga's body, my cum flowing out of me into her greedy depths. She was crying as our bodies slumped, and her hands ran down my back.

'So beautiful,' she sniffed, and lay down, squirming against our fused bodies and moulding herself to us. Her wiry arms pulled the three of us together, and we let the electric atmosphere we had created dissolve slowly and bring us back to time and space.

12