All Things Come... Ch. 09

Story Info
Easter break.
5.9k words
4.77
30.9k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL THINGS COME....... TO HE WHO WAITS

April.

Out of the blue Angela decided that Karl and Ulrika would accompany her to Berlin for Easter to visit their father. As he hadn't set foot in the house since I'd arrived, and his only contact with his children had been the obligatory weekly phone call, this seemed like a long overdue plan. I hoped that she was taking my "hard work brings rewards" theory seriously, but suspected that she just wanted to show them off. What it meant was that I'd have a week off too, and I teased myself by wondering what do with it. Somewhere warm, I decided, and reached for the phone.

Somewhere warm means somewhere sunny, and somewhere sunny means that an English skin that's been in Austria all winter need some artificial help if it isn't to burn like toast the first day on the beach. Trudi had hinted heavily that Inge would like to renew our acquaintanceship, and pierced nipples sounded like fun. When I called the spa and asked for her, there was a long pause. Then:

'Is that you, Luke?'

'Hi, Inge. Trudi was speaking about you the other day and I've been meaning to call since she jogged my memory. And now I need to ask a favour as well. Does that make me sound cynical and calculating?' Her rich voice came down the line, heavy with affectionate irony.

'Of course not. I know exactly what a spontaneous person you are, never thinking about anything in advance. I'm so glad you called, Luke. What favour do you need?' I explained that I needed some tanning sessions and she gurgled with delight.

'You want me to help you get your clothes off and all that that entails?' I sighed exaggeratedly.

'If that's what it takes to get a winter tan in this city, then yes'.'

* * * * * * * * * * *

The spa looked deserted when I arrived there two evenings later; no lights were showing and I wondered for a moment if Inge had been playing tricks on me. I called her mobile and she answered immediately.

'Luke?'

'I'm outside.'

Half a minute later the door opened and she beckoned me in. She didn't turn any lights on, but took my hand and led me through the lobby to the treatment area, closing the heavy door behind us. I heard her fumbling on the wall and then the click of a switch. I stared at her, awestruck. She was naked except for a heavy gold chain round her neck. Two finer chains ran down from it to her breasts, passing through slender golden hoops that had been inserted into her tiny nipples. The chains continued down and rejoined over her crotch, leading down to her pubis. Her mound was completely smooth and the twisted links disappeared into the folds of her pussy. I felt my cock stir as I gazed at her. Her cropped hair had been trimmed and reshaped and she looked like a goddess of ancient Egypt come to life.

'Jesus, girl, you're hot. Where did the gold look come from?' She smiled happily.

'A bit of me and a bit of who I'd like to be. I told the jerk where to go and he sulked and went away and my life began to improve. So I splashed out to celebrate the new me. Trudi's been coming here regularly, mainly because I give her staff discount, and we've talked a lot; she says there's something about you that helps people be who they ought to be, and I think she's right. Come and have your first session and then we'll have a swim. I've been made a keyholder and no-one else will be here till tomorrow.' She tugged my arm and led me to the changing room. The place smelt exclusively feminine and I inhaled the mixed odour of woman and perfume and cleanliness appreciatively. She squatted and undid my trousers, letting them slip down to my ankles, then tugged at my boxers. Her hands cradled my balls and cock, her warm breath floating over the tip.

'You need a trim', she said, 'but we'll do that after the sun cabin. I'm going to give you the full treatment and then I'll accept payment in kind. Come on.'

Over the next hour I lost track of the number of times my cock rose and fell. Full treatment she'd said, and full treatment she'd meant. Leading me to the shower she washed me gently, then patted me dry and covered me with pre-tan cream. Wearing opaque goggles and nothing else, I stood in the tanning booth for fifteen minutes as the rays bathed my winter pale body, raising a pleasant tingle. She rinsed me and applied after sun moisturiser, making me lie on a couch while she rubbed it delicately into me. Her hands strayed frequently to my buttocks and crotch, and I caught a hint of her musky aroma over the scent of the lotion. The chains that joined her pussy to her breasts and neck swayed as she worked, and I felt myself entering a state of permanent semi arousal. My prick was turgid, lying heavily on my thigh, and I surrendered to her hands, letting all tension drain from me. Finally with a tiny pair of scissors and a razor she trimmed my pubic hair and shaved my scrotum and the base of my shaft.

'You'll have to keep this in shape', she said impishly, 'or it'll itch like hell when it's growing out. You ought to have a weekly appointment really. Come and check yourself in the mirror.' There was an entire mirrored wall in the changing room and we stood next to each other and examined our reflections. I was definitely pinker than before, but I still looked pallid against her warm bronzed body. It crossed my mind that we looked good together and I put my arm round her to complete the effect. The lack of hair made my cock appear larger than usual and I saw her reflection eyeing it with anticipation.

'A five minute dip and then it's payment time,' she purred, and grasped my penis possessively. Without letting go she led me to the pool, flexed her body gracefully and dove in with scarcely a splash. I followed her with rather less style. When we emerged I followed her back to the changing room and she grabbed a pile of soft white towels and laid them neatly on the floor. She motioned me to stand on them and produced an atomiser of scented oil. Kneeling in front of me she sprayed me gently and a nutty fragrance enveloped us as she worked it into my legs and buttocks, then stood to spray my chest and back. When she'd finished I was smothered with a fine layer of lubricant and she handed me the spray.

'My turn', she said. 'It's almond oil and completely natural and everything so don't be shy.' She parted her legs slightly and held her arms away from her body as I worked the spray and enveloped her in a fine mist, then, putting the bottle down, began to rub the oil into her slender frame. My hands felt big and clumsy as I massaged her, sliding my palms along her torso and buttocks and feeling the firm muscles flexing and stretching under her smooth skin. As I worked up the inside of her legs she parted them a little more, then raised her hands to her neck and hooked her thumbs under the fine chains that were suspended from the heavy choker. She moved her hands away from her body and gasped as the links slid over her nipple rings, pulling the tiny buttons of tissue away from her. I caught a glimpse of gold winking from her pussy and looked more closely, holding her lips apart with my thumbs. She'd had her clitoris pierced too, and another ring ran through it, holding the ends of the chains. She tugged again and moaned as the chains tautened, pulling her clit forward from its sheath. My cock rose as if by magic as I imagined the sensations that must be running through her.

Her slim frame was completely slick by now, and I drew her down tenderly to the pile of towels, our bodies sliding smoothly over each other. The oil seemed to heighten every sensation and I felt the tiny harshness of the chains between our torsos and heard the whisper of flesh on flesh as our hands explored each other. My cock was trapped between us, swollen and slippery, and she rolled it in her oily hands, making me catch my breath in anticipation. I grasped one of the nipple rings in my teeth. Her little teat jutted from her slight breast like a dark jewel and as I pulled the ring lightly it was raised further from her body. Her hands stroked my head and her pelvis began to thrust against me. Wriggling over, she lay on top of me, forcing my thigh between her legs. I took a chain delicately in my mouth and nuzzled her gold collar, and I could feel her clit being drawn from her folds as she began to pant and grind her crotch against me.

I released the chain and coaxed the fork of her body over my prick, then grasped her slippery shoulders and pushed her slowly down the length of me. She let out a strangled cry and her cunt walls quaked as she stretched to receive my distended cock. I held her still for a long moment, feeling every inch of her enfolding me. The little gold ring that pierced her was just visible at the point where our bodies joined, and I tugged the chains as lightly as I could while I flexed myself inside her. Her moaning rose in volume and turned into a sobbing wail, and her thighs slithered over my hips as she forced herself further onto me. Then she drew her knees up and swivelled completely, crouching over me, moving herself backwards and forwards as I split her from behind.

'Do my ass, Luke', she panted, 'put your fingers in my asshole'. Her little star seemed to be begging for attention, the puckered entrance shiny with oil, and it opened greedily as I set the tips of two lubricated fingers to her and slid them through her sphincter. Her pussy muscles closed on my prick like a vice and the rhythm of her thrusts grew quicker. Our oiled flesh made soft slapping sounds as she ground herself against me. I didn't want this to end, and relaxed my own ass as much as possible while her buttocks heaved on my fingers and her cunt sucked hungrily at my prick. As she spasmed and arched I concentrated on not coming and was just in time to prevent myself diving into the whirlpool of sensation with her. As her body stilled I withdrew my fingers from her anus and grasped her hips gently, pulling her back onto my straining cock.

'Oh my God, Luke, you're still there...' Her voice faded and she began to whimper softly, moving her hips slowly so that the walls of her pussy milked me. I lifted her off me and turned her round, laying her on the towels that were now rumpled and twisted beneath us. I raised myself over her and gazed down at her body. The muscles in her belly were still fluttering as the aftershocks of her climax ran through her, and she stretched her arms above her head and arched her back luxuriously as she squeezed the last ounce of sensation from her core. The posture tightened the chains that linked her erogenous zones and she bucked her hips gently, searching for more pressure on her shackled clit. Her slim form gleamed in the soft light, the oil highlighting her contours. With her flat chest and slender hips she should have looked boyish, but the person under me was pure woman, lust and luxury incarnate.

I lowered my hips until our bodies touched and my questing prick sought her entrance again. Her cunt was gaping, the petals of flesh surrounding the entrance slippery and welcoming, and I glided back into her with scarcely a missed beat. She thrust her pelvis up to assist me and moaned as her narrow vault was filled again. The head of my prick felt as if it was about to burst and I focused on moving as slowly as possible, intent on holding the moment, surfing the waves of almost unbearable intensity that we were sharing. Slowly my body caught up with my head and I felt my hips accelerate. She'd been almost motionless under me, only her ragged breath revealing the sensations that were sparkling through her, but as I quickened inside her she drew her legs up and wound her arms round my neck.

'Whenever you want', she whispered. 'Take me with you, Luke, and fill me up.' I felt the primitive rhythm of sex take control of me as the pressure in my loins increased, and I thrust harder and faster and finally erupted into her shaking body. As my seed fountained into her, her face contorted and she curled into herself, her arms and legs locked round me, simultaneously accepting my cum and offering her own gushing juices as she clasped me.

We lay without moving for an eternity but finally I raised myself from her and my cock slipped out of her sodden pussy, releasing a flood of oil and semen. We were dripping with sweat and the air in the changing room was thick with the smell of sex. She slithered out from underneath me and sat cross-legged at my head, dipping her fingers idly into her cunt and licking them clean.

'Did Trudi ever tell you you're not an everyday fuck?' I rolled and stretched.

'She might have said something about occasional and not regular, but I was being distracted at the time.' Her lips moved in a secret smile.

'You're so fucking intense and focused and ...there, and I don't think you realise it. We've fucked twice and it's been the best sex I've ever had, but I swear to God I couldn't do it all the time. I'd either die or become dependent, and I don't want either of those things.' She offered me a finger and I licked the cum gently off it.

'I don't want that either, sweetheart. Does this place have more hot water? We need to wash each other gently and let the real world back in.' She hugged me tightly.

'That's exactly what you do. You drive the real world away for a while and let people be what they are. Will you wash me with your mouth if I plead and beg?'

* * * * * * * * * * *

On the Sunday before Easter I was packing a holdall. I had an afternoon flight and a taxi was due in an hour to take me to the airport. There was a tap on the door and Uli stuck her head round.

'We're all off today. I just came to say goodbye quickly. It'll be the first time since September that I won't have seen you every day. It feels strange.' I smiled at her.

'Strange and inevitable. When we get back we'll be on the last lap before the exams. You'd better relax while you can. There'll be no let up from Easter Monday to two days before the exams start, and I'll be fiercer than you can believe if you or Karl even think about slacking off.' She grinned.

'You've changed us too much for that. Neither of us is going to let you down.' She kissed me lightly. 'Have a good time, dear Luke, and come back ready to work me to death.' She turned and made for the door, glancing over her shoulder and blowing me another kiss. When she was sure I was watching she bent slightly and flipped the back of her skirt up over her hips. I just managed to register that she wasn't wearing panties when the skirt fell again. She stuck her tongue out at me and closed the door behind her. I went on packing slowly. I had met a spoilt and neglected girl last September, and in April a vibrant and confident young woman had flashed me. That's progress, I guess.

* * * * * * * * * * *

You have to go a long way south to be sure of sunshine in April, but Cyprus seemed to be right in the groove. I'd stumbled off the plane into a warm evening and spent some time arguing with a group of taxi drivers about who should take me where. The winner had driven me at breakneck pace to an underdeveloped fishing village that boasted one hotel, and I had installed myself, gorged myself on fresh fish and salad, then fallen into bed and slept for ten hours. Now, in the clear morning, I walked along the shore, exploring. A kilometre from the village the low cliffs dropped to the sea and I saw a glimpse of sand. A tiny beach fringed by rocks beckoned and I knew I'd found my daytime retreat.

My sessions with Inge had continued every other day for a fortnight, though we'd only fucked once more, and my body was tanned enough for me to feel no apprehension as I stripped and settled myself to do nothing. All I wanted was to let the work and concentration of the previous six months seep out of me while I absorbed the healing ambience, and that day and the three following I succeeded beyond expectation.

On the evening of the fourth day I strolled into the hotel at sixish, looking forward to a shower and a shave before dinner. The receptionist smiled brightly as I came in. I was the youngest guest by about twenty years and she spent most of her time sitting doing nothing. I was probably a nice change from the geriatrics who made up most of the other residents. I smiled cheerfully back at her. My Greek is basic, but I can get by: survival stuff. If you can order food and drink, ask directions, and be nice to women, then you're fluent as far as I'm concerned.

'Hi, Ariadne', I said. 'Another good day?' She pouted prettily.

'When summer comes it'll be better. More young people and more fun.' She looked at me curiously. 'Why are you here alone? Why isn't your woman with you?'

'I don't have a woman, Ariadne. I'm here to rest.' She nodded.

'No woman.' She smiled again and pretended to shuffle some of the paperwork on her desk. I carried on upstairs to rinse the salt away, and then sauntered down to the harbour for a pre-dinner drink.

Two beers later I sat in the dining room and looked around. I could see what Ariadne meant. All the other guests were retired couples on package breaks, and I guessed that her job was mind numbingly dull. The pretty waitress who ran the dining room brought me salad and retsina, the tangy Greek wine that tastes like turpentine at first, but slips down smoothly once it's anaesthetised your throat. She poured me my first glass, bending over unnecessarily and offering me a glimpse of her deep cleavage.

'Ariadne says you're not gay but you don't have a woman.' she remarked casually, as she straightened up.

'Ariadne's an observant girl, Evi.' I managed to say. She smiled and went off to deal with a table of Swedish pensioners. I wondered what was afoot, but gave up after ten seconds and concentrated on my food. All the same, when I took my after dinner stroll I went back to the harbour bar and had a glass of harsh Greek brandy, just in case. Temptation is a terrible thing.

An hour after I went to bed I was roused by noises at the door. It opened quietly and I heard soft footsteps approaching the bed. A faint noise that sounded exactly like a robe sliding off and dropping to the floor was followed by a creak and the bed tipped gently as it took someone's weight. The sheet was flipped back and a warm bundle of flesh stretched itself against me. I reached out and turned on the light. Evi looked at me from a range of about six inches, her dark eyes alive with mischief.

'Really no woman?' I waved my free arm round the room.

'Take a look.' She let out a muffled giggle,

'Have you ever had a Greek girl?'

'Not yet.' I ran one hand gently over the outside of her breast and down her flank. She quivered like a skittish horse and pressed her body to mine.

'You're different. Ariadne and I have been talking about you all week, wondering about you. Your eyes are like blue fire, and Ariadne said you probably know what we were thinking.'

'You talk to Ariadne a lot?'

'She's my sister,' said Evi simply, 'and we have no secrets.' She insinuated her hand between our bodies and grasped my cock, and her eyes widened. 'This is a lot. Let me see'. She rolled away from me and sat up, and I looked at her properly for the first time.

She was olive skinned, and her flesh seemed to have a luminous quality, every detail highlighted. Her body was ripe and full, her breasts generous, capped by chocolate areolas and thick, firm teats. Her soft stomach dipped smoothly down to a luxurious fleece of dark curls, and I could see fine wisps of hair peeking from her armpits. She smelt of fresh perspiration and delicate musk and my prick twitched as I inhaled her rich scent. She leant over me, holding my shaft in both hands.

'My God, you're a stallion,' she murmured. She bent at the waist and slipped the head into her mouth, rimming the flange of my helmet with her full lips, and I felt myself thickening and beginning to throb. As her mouth slipped slowly down my length I reached out to her breast and fondled the nipple with my forefinger and thumb. She hummed deep in her throat and I felt the vibrations travelling down my cock and resonating deep within me. The aroma of her excitement grew stronger as she lowered her body towards me. I suckled her heavy teats delicately, reaching up to them and forcing them together so that I could take both nipples into my mouth at once.

12