All Things Come... Ch. 12

Story Info
Graduation Party.
6.6k words
4.84
36k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL THINGS COME....... TO HE WHO WAITS

July.

Coming back was a wrench. As our intimacy had grown the mental link had strengthened until it was almost permanent, and the smallest things gave as much of a shared experience as the most intense sex. We both knew that the magic would fade and there was a bittersweet air to the journey. As the taxi drew up outside the Fischer house the door opened and Trudi came bounding out.

'Uli, can you still walk, you're going to tell me all about it tonight, hello, Luke, I hope you've got some strength left, you've got two days to recover and you'd better take full advantage....' She ran on, and she and Uli went into the house ahead of me, leaving me surrounded by luggage. As I was heaving the last case up the stairs Angela appeared with her arm round Uli. I straightened up and she stepped forward and kissed me formally on both cheeks.

'A year ago my daughter was the brat I deserved, and now she's the daughter I dreamed of. Thank you.' She turned to Uli and they hugged each other blindly. I picked up my case and took it upstairs. There was love in the air around them, but it wasn't one I could share. I decided to go out for lunch and let things settle down, and when I rolled back to the house it was quiet. Food and drink had worked their magic on me and I just managed to crawl into bed before I passed out.

I woke because someone was holding a cup of coffee under my nose. As I forced my eyes open I saw Uli and Angela standing smiling as Trudi balanced the coffee delicately where it would do most good. I struggled upright and drank thirstily, and they moved forward and sat on the bed looking at each other mischievously. Angela spoke and her voice was full of suppressed laughter.

'We're busted, Luke. I had a rush of blood to the head and told Ulrike about us and she just hugged me and said she was glad, and she told Trudi, so now we're sisters under the skin. I haven't felt so light-hearted for years. We've been like three old women, talking about you and everything you've done. You and I have said our goodbyes, but I'm going to contribute to the farewell party they've got planned for you.' She stood up gracefully and leant over me. 'I'll leave you to them, dear Luke, for the moment.' She kissed me hard and left. Uli and Trudi bounced forward and settled themselves beside me. I pinched them both on the ass and they squealed in unison.

'It's a monstrous conspiracy,' I groaned, 'and I'll never recover. What on earth's happened to everyone?' Uli kissed my ear.

'It's the last piece of magic, Luke. You helped her as well and now she's the mother I should have had. But if I'd been the daughter she wanted right from the beginning you'd never have been needed here. It's all a miracle.' I felt Trudi nod.

'When I saw you hugging and crying I started crying too.' She ran her hand down my chest. 'One of us is going to be at your beck and call for the next two days, and you're not to do anything to tire yourself. I made cook order oysters for you.'

'I'm sick to death of bloody oysters.' I grumbled.

* * * * * * * * * * *

They kept their word. I felt like a millionaire pensioner as they ran backwards and forwards catering to my every whim while chattering about everything under the sun. It was obvious that they had no secrets from each other. On the evening of my second day back I was showering when Trudi slipped into the shower stall and hugged me.

'Do you need any help?' I ran my hand over her back and buttocks longingly. 'I thought you'd all signed a pact of celibacy until the start of this orgy that you're planning.' She sighed theatrically.

'I know, but the temptation is enormous. Did you really spank Uli? She said you did, hard, until she came, and afterwards when you were licking her better she came again like ten million rockets and almost passed out.'

'Something like that. She was being far too demanding and I'd already warned her. So I had to punish her'. She sighed again.

'I miss all the fun. Wherever you are next year I'm going to come and visit you and you can spend a whole weekend spanking me. There's so much we haven't done'. She'd lathered my body while we were talking and now she began to run her hands over me. 'I'll just make sure that everything's in working order,' she murmured, sinking to her knees. Water was streaming over her, plastering her dark hair to her head, and she was leaning forward to take me in her mouth when there was a noise outside. Trudi's head jerked back guiltily as Uli squeezed into the shower too. They looked at each other and I laughed.

'Busted, both of you. I'm nice and clean anyway, so I'm going to lie on my bed and meditate for a while. Anyone who cares to join me will be most welcome.' I left them glaring at each other accusingly and was leaning back against the pillows when they reappeared, drying themselves. I blew them each a kiss and patted the bed and they settled into heir usual places. As they snuggled into my arms, pressing their damp bodies against mine, their hands snaked out and settled over my cock. Uli sighed.

'What's really strange is that we're not fighting. My mother says that it's your eyes, that there's something about them, but then she shook her head and said that she didn't really know either. Why didn't you tell me that she knew about me and Trudi and everything?' I shrugged.

'It's not a competition and she was my boss and anyway, I don't talk about stuff like that. I didn't tell Trudi about you either, or the other way round. You found out from each other and came to terms with it yourselves. You're all special and all different and I'd rather walk away completely than be forced to choose between you. I feel pretty lucky though.' Trudi nodded happily.

'We're luckier than you, I think. I wish you'd say what Frau Fischer's like in bed but I know you won't.' She stretched. 'Uli, since we caught each other trying to cheat and can't touch him for the moment, shall we give him a show instead?' She rolled out of my embrace and reached across my body to run her hands over Uli's breasts. Uli smiled sensuously and turned her body so that the other girl could explore her fully. Her own hand rose to Trudi's neck and their mouths met in a long luxurious kiss. There was a faint aroma of lust in the air and I hitched myself up to give them more room.

I felt a lump in my throat as I watched them melt into each others' arms. Uli was nuzzling Trudi's neck and the darker girl's hands were roaming over Uli's back and buttocks, searching for the sensitive points I knew so well by now. My prick stirred as I looked at them and I told myself not to be selfish. Maybe I'd just help them along a little. Their bodies were sliding into a sixty nine position as I gazed, Trudi's tongue was flickering over Uli's hips and the blonde girl's hands exploring Trudi's breasts and navel. I drew my feet out of the way and watched them settle themselves, each head buried between a pair of warm brown thighs. I saw Uli's tongue dart out and caress Trudi's slit and the scent of her arousal was suddenly sharp in my nostrils. Trudi moaned deep in her throat and her toes pointed delicately as tremors of anticipation ran through her, then her own tongue slipped lovingly over Uli's darkening labia. I knelt over them and took one young breast in each hand, running my thumbs over their stiffening nipples. When I closed my eyes the differences snapped into sharper focus. Uli's breast was firm and taut, her teat short and solid, the pebbled circle of flesh surrounding it as pronounced as Braille lettering. Trudi's tit was larger and softer, spilling over my palm, her nipple longer and more pointed; I refused to play favourites and danced my fingers gently over each warm handful, pouring the love I felt for them both through the tips as I tried to show them how I felt. Suddenly they gasped in unison and their heads jerked up.

'Luke, what are you doing?' Uli's face was flushed, and she was panting. 'It's like a flame going through me from my breast to my pussy and there's one coming back from Trudi's tongue to my breast as well.' Trudi stared at her.

'That's it exactly, exactly what I was feeling too.' She looked at me, her eyes shining. 'Keep doing it.' Her head disappeared between Uli's legs again, and after a second Uli blew me a kiss and followed suit. I continued touching them gently, my eyes closed, forcing myself through my fingers to their nerve centres. Their bodies began to writhe and quiver under my hands and their breathing quickened. I sensed that Trudi was ahead if Uli and changed the rhythm on their breasts, slowing Trudi a little and pushing Uli until they were both in synch again. Their eyes were closed and sweat was beginning to bead their torsos as their tongues slid over and round each others' cunts. As I watched I felt their bodies begin to tremble and pinched each rigid nipple hard, and they exploded simultaneously, twisting on the bed, each one grasping the other's head and forcing it hard into their crotches. I let go of their breasts and watched them grow still. Uli's head appeared slowly from between Trudi's thighs, smeared with sweat and girl cum. She untangled herself and crawled up the bed to kiss me.

'Luke, I don't know how you did it, but...'

'...it was fucking amazing.' Trudi had reappeared as well. 'Both of us, at exactly the same instant. Uli's not wrong when she talks about magic.' She looked down at me. 'And you're not even hard. What's wrong with you?'

'I was sort of concentrating on showing you how I feel about you.' I said. 'There wasn't any need to join in physically'. They looked at each other.

'More oysters.' said Uli solemnly, and Trudi nodded.

* * * * * * * * * * *

'Where are we going?' I asked as the taxi wound through Vienna's evening traffic. I was sandwiched between Uli and Trudi and hadn't a clue where we were. There had been some talk of blindfolding me, but I'd put my foot down about that one.

'Never you mind,' said Trudi. 'Tell us where you're going to be next year.'

'Either Lithuania or Brussels,' I said happily, 'and at the moment there's a bidding war going on. There are so many people wanting me that I've put my prices up, but it hasn't stopped them.' Uli looked thoughtful.

'I can't be jealous of people I don't know but I wish you were staying here. In fact I'd love this year to happen all over again. Who will you be teaching?' I shrugged.

'No idea. I think the Lithuanian one's the son or daughter of a diplomatic family and sounds worse than Karl and you put together, and the Brussels job's with one of the Euro delegations. They want their new team to get high level English in a hurry. They're a government so they'll probably pay better but I'll want to see them first. Both lots are sending me air tickets. Will someone tell me where we're going?' As I spoke the cab pulled up outside an expensive looking block of apartments. Uli paid the driver and we climbed out. I looked at the girls questioningly.

'One of my father's friends keeps his mistress in the penthouse here,' explained Uli, 'and mother twisted his arm to make him take her away somewhere and let us have it for the weekend. I think she threatened to tell his wife. We'd thought about a hotel suite, but when mother got involved and wanted to help she suggested this. I hope it's OK.' Trudi punched her arm lightly.

'Of course it is. We'd have heard soon enough if it wasn't.' Uli found keys in her bag and we went into the building. I boggled. Carpets deep enough to get lost in, tropical plants and a fountain in the foyer, a uniformed porter... I began to think I might be in for a very luxurious time. The girls led me into a spacious lift and we were whisked smoothly up, exiting in a carpeted corridor with one door. The penthouse apparently occupied the entire top floor of the building. When Uli opened the door the place was in darkness, but in the faint light from the corridor I could see a small table with a candelabra on it. Trudi lit the candles and took my hand.

'No questions and no comments,' she said cheerfully. 'You just do as you're told.' She led me across acres of floor to a panelled door and opened it. A blaze of light dazzled me and when my eyes had adjusted I saw that we were in the biggest bathroom I'd ever seen in my life. In the centre was a hot tub big enough for a dozen people, full to the brim and steaming gently. Trudi pointed me to a dressing room in one corner.

'Into the tub,' she ordered, 'and don't take too long. Uli and I have some last minute preparations to make.' They each kissed me and left, and I heard the key turn in the lock as the door closed. I looked around and felt a wave of affection for them. They'd obviously gone to an immense amount of trouble to prepare all this. I undressed and lowered myself into the scented water. The temperature was perfect and I felt my muscles unknotting and a stir of anticipation running through me. Two near perfect women and a millionaire's love nest. Yum yum.

Suddenly the lights went out. The blackness was absolute and I heard the door open softly. I twisted my head but the corridor lights were out too and I couldn't see a thing. I felt a presence behind me, then someone climbed into the water, and a hand began to stroke my chest. I reached out my own hand and encountered a smooth torso, shaking gently with suppressed laughter. My hand moved up and brushed across a breast and I felt a long thin teat, rigid and erect under my palm.

'Olga?' The smothered giggles surfaced.

'I told them you'd know the minute you touched me. Hello, Luke. It's so good to be with you again.' She leaned over and her warm lips brushed mine, her sharp little tongue slipping into my mouth and dancing with mine for a second. I caught a whiff of her sharp scent and slipped my hand into her groin. Even through the water I could feel her lubrication. I swiped my fingers softly along her slit and brought them up to my face, inhaling deeply, then licked my fingers.

'Faint but there, darling. It's a treat to taste you. You've got the most erotic aroma I've ever encountered. Feel.' I guided her hand to my prick which was already throbbing and swelling as I imagined sliding into her tight pussy. Her arms tightened round my neck and she kissed me again, floating towards me and rubbing her pubic stripe across my hip. I was so busy responding that I didn't notice the next arrival till another body nestled against my back and two soft hands dived into my crotch and cradled me gently. I reached back, already knowing who she was, and my hand caressed tiny, sensitive breasts capped by sharp little nipples. My fingers tangled up in a thin chain and I heard a gasp as I tugged at it.

'Inge, sweetheart.' Her body slid over me and she eased herself between Olga and me.

'Move over, Olga, the next two minutes are for me.' Her lips clamped over mine and her hungry tongue stabbed into my mouth. Olga's hands replaced hers in my crotch and my cock continued to grow. As Inge's body rolled over mine, her hard teats with their thin gold rings scraping my chest, I noticed that the lights were beginning to glow. I twisted my head round and saw Uli and Trudi standing in the doorway, naked and beautiful. Inge pulled herself away from me and she and Olga kicked themselves to the other side of the pool. The other two slipped into the water and the four of them sat in a row smiling at me. Trudi winked.

'What do you think, Luke?' she asked gleefully. 'Are you up for all of us?' I leaned back and let myself float in the bubbling water. They were a picture of desire, each of them perfect in her own way. Eight beautiful breasts bobbed in the water in front of me and the hint of four soft pussies shimmered in the soft underwater lighting.

'Of course I'm up for you,' I said. 'Who's first?' They looked at each other conspiratorially, then Uli spoke.

'All of us, actually, but we'll be helping each other too. We're all going to be on your hands and your mouth and your cock and loving you, and we've decided that it doesn't really matter who you come in, or on, or over, or whatever, because we're just one person at the moment.' She stopped and looked at the others. Trudi was surreptitiously wiping her eyes, and even tough Inge looked emotional. Olga leaned over and kissed Uli.

'It's what all of us were thinking, and none of us could have said it better. Now we're clean shall we go to the bedroom?'

'Washing properly first,' said Trudi. 'Luke washes us and we wash him.' As if on cue they stood up and put their arms over each other shoulders, looking at me with love and laughter in their eyes. I sighed.

'My only ambition is to fuck you all and you're making me work first. I hope you've got some refreshments planned.' I selected some gel from the shelf and squirted them all liberally with it. Standing close to them I began to work the gel into their bodies, coating their torsos and breasts with lather, then dropped to my knees and knelt in front of each of them in turn, massaging gel into their asses and nuzzling their warm pussies. The rim of the tub was forcing them into a semi-circle and I only needed to turn my head slightly to have all four of their mounds within easy reach of my tongue. My cock was throbbing steadily as I slid my hands up and down their legs, working my slick fingers into the crevices of their bodies. Under the scent of the gel I could detect their growing odours of desire, and the cunts that I rubbed lovingly were adding their own juices to the gel. I shuffled back from them and stood up. They looked like four beautiful snow sculptures, their slender bodies coated with a smooth layer of foam.

'Right, ladies, your turn.' I stood with my legs apart and my arms raised as they approached, and pushed themselves against me, swaying and flexing as they transferred the lather from their skin to mine. They circled me, rubbing my rigid cock with their mounds, and as each one passed behind me I felt soapy fingers fluttering over my asshole and balls. I wrapped my arms round them and hugged them close to me. Whoever was behind me joined in and we stood still, experiencing the moment. Then I deliberately overbalanced and we landed in a heap, mostly underwater. The lather floated off our bodies and I looked at them properly, wet hair plastered over their faces, laughing at our predicament. Trudi took a deep breath and lowered her head under the water and I felt her mouth slide over my cockhead. She managed about thirty seconds before she resurfaced, and Inge took her turn. When she reappeared Olga and Uli looked at each other and I stood up, my engorged prick bobbing at a sharp angle, and Uli took it smoothly between her lips, running her tongue round me.

'Olga's the expert,' she said as she released me. 'Let's get dry. I want to watch her swallow you.' We showered the rest of the soap away and dried each other gently, and they led me into the bedroom. It held an honest to God two and a half metre circular bed. I couldn't believe my eyes and was still gawping when I noticed Inge whispering to Uli. Then she turned to me.

'We've all showered with the same gel, and we're all squeaky clean, so we want to try an experiment. We'll blindfold you and then squat over your face, each of us in turn, but not touching, and you must try to identify us just with your nose'.'Trudi grinned.

'And one at the other end blowing you gently, and you have to identify whose mouth as well. Do you think you can do it?'

'Does a bear shit in the woods?' I lay on the enormous bed and Uli produced a length of silk and wrapped it gently round my head, leaving only my nose exposed. The world went dark: not a ray of light penetrated the soft material and I relaxed, trying to focus all my awareness in my nostrils and glans. I could hear whispering and the bed moved as they arranged themselves round me. Then I felt body warmth above me and a soft fragrance reached me at the same time as a familiar pair of lips glided down my cockshaft.

12