All Things Come... Vol. 2 Ch. 02b

Story Info
A little gentle castration.
6.2k words
4.67
63.7k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BRUSSELS, MID SEPTEMBER

It was a curious day. I'd been expecting to spend the time being foolish, walking through the excitement of the capital of Europe, sharing silly jokes and anticipating dinner, and then dealing with a more basic appetite. Instead I felt almost surplus to requirements. Uli was younger than Magda but she seemed older and more experienced: she took the smaller girl under her wing and spent a lot of the afternoon talking quietly to her and listening to her replies. I know girl talk when I see it and I stayed slightly apart from them and tried to focus on the mood they were generating. It seemed to be turning into a sisterly relationship. At the very least they were bonding, and it was Uli who was making the running. I wondered what she was up to.

By late afternoon I was tiring. I was about to suggest going back to the pension and resting up before the evening's planned castration when Uli forestalled me.

'Magda's going to go home and change and then come back,' she told me, 'and she's going to dress up to the nines and so am I. I need to go shopping.' I sighed. This was turning into a Hollywood production.

'OK. You're in charge. Dressed up would be better, I guess.' She gave me a kiss on the cheek and turned to Magda.

'I told you he's a baa lamb once you get past the intensity. Give him a kiss and go and get ready.' Magda did as she was told, kissing me with surprising force. I was surprised all over again by the frank sexuality hiding under the nervous shell. She wound her arms round my neck and slid her tongue deep into my mouth, holding me for a long time, then released me, pecked Uli on the cheek and hurried off, waving for a cab. I turned to Uli.

'Alright, my sweet: you're going to tell me everything or I'm going to spank you extremely briskly and then refuse to fuck you.' She made a whimpering noise but her eyes were sparkling.

'Anything but that, master. I'll refuse to say anything and you can spank me and then I'll spill the beans and then you can give me a forgiveness fuck. But we'll have to hurry. I really do need to buy something flash. I saw some nice shops back there.'

I stood around while she dived in and out of fitting rooms and in a very short time assembled a complete outfit. When I saw the price tags I felt faint and it must have showed.

'Don't be so silly,' she said reprovingly. 'My father's ambition is to be the richest man in Austria and he's well on the way.'

'And your ambition is to slow his progress.' I muttered. She beamed cheerfully and dragged me back onto the street.

Back at the pension she made me watch while she tried everything on again.

'What do you think?' she asked finally. 'I'll need to do my face and hair, obviously, but do you think the clothes are OK?' I'm not stupid, and I know what to say when a woman asks that question.

'They're wonderful, of course, and even more wonderful with you inside them. Now, tell me what you and Magda were whispering about all day.' She was wearing nothing but a tiny pair of scarlet panties, bikini cut, and she posed defiantly and pouted at me.

'I'm not saying anything. It was a private conversation and I won't say a word, whatever you do.' She looked and sounded like the sulky brat of twelve months ago and I felt a tingle of anticipation run through me.

'I warned you.' I said quietly. 'Bad girls get what they deserve.' She shivered slightly and I saw goose flesh rising on her arms and breasts. We'd only played this game once, but she'd discovered that a part of her welcomed it and we'd talked for a long time finding out why. When she was younger she'd been a genuinely bad girl and no-one had cared enough to help her. Spanking was symbolic, but it helped her come to terms with some part of her. I rose from my chair and approached her slowly.

'Last warning, miss. Are you going to tell me or not?' She crossed her arms under her breasts and stuck her tongue out. Her nipples were hard, straining from the firm flesh of her breasts and she shivered again as I reached out and pinched one gently. I took both wrists and pulled her over to the bed, then sat down.

'You know the position.' She whimpered, half in apprehension, half in expectation, and bent herself over my knees. I ran my hand down her back and felt her tremble. 'Six to begin with,' I murmured, 'and we'll see how you feel after that.' I raised my hand and without warning brought it down sharply on her taut buttocks. The slap sounded very loud in the quiet room and she jerked but said nothing. A partial outline of my hand appeared on her skin. I smacked her again twice, harder, once on each quivering flank and she moaned softly and ground herself into my lap. My cock was beginning to thicken and I raised my hand again.

After the six strokes I raised her and put my face close to hers. Her cheeks were scarlet and her eyes were beginning to fill with tears.

'Now then, tell me what you and Magda were talking about.' She clamped her mouth shut and glared at me defiantly. 'Very well. Resume the position.' She lay back down across my knees and I flicked her inflamed ass with one finger.

'The panties will have to come down.' A shudder ran through her as I pulled the scrap of scarlet silk down her legs, exposing her ass completely, and my nostrils flared as I caught the smell of desire that was rising from her. Her tan buttocks were streaked with red welts where my hand had caught her and I traced a finger gently over the hot weals.

'Such a bad girl.' I let my finger dip into the crease of her ass and then drift down to the clenched lips of her pussy. My cock was straining up against her belly and I knew she could feel it. She lifted her hips, pushing against my hand, and I let my finger slip between her engorged labia.

'Wet as well as bad,' I said softly. That's not just naughty, that's wicked.' Without warning I spanked her twice, hard, and she jumped. 'Stay still, young lady,' I said. 'I'm going to hold you down while I finish the job.' I put my left hand on the back of her neck and rubbed her ass. She was breathing fast and I could feel her heart pounding against my thigh. I smacked her again and she squirmed desperately, but I forced her head down softly and continued with the game, trying to keep her balanced between erotic stimulation and actual discomfort. Every third or fourth stroke I paused and trailed my hand delicately over her thighs, forcing them gently apart and feeling the growing wetness. She began to writhe on my lap, her weight pressing into my cock and arousing me even more. I continued to spank her, but more lightly as I sensed her excitement overcoming the sting of the blows. Her soft buttocks were fiery red and her juices were beginning to leak from between her legs and stain my chinos.

Her movements changed and she thrust herself down onto my cock, panting and gasping. I kept my hand on her neck and quickened the pace, swatting her buttocks alternately and dragging my hand across her smarting flesh. A convulsive spasm ran through her and her legs tensed and pointed as a small orgasm blazed across her nerve endings. She cried out quietly and wriggled violently under my hands.

'Game over, Luke. Fuck me now, never mind anything else, just stuff it in me.' She crawled off me and knelt on the edge of the bed, her rump raised, legs wide apart. As I stood and dropped my chinos I could see her cuntlips, dripping and shiny, straining wide, waiting for me to split them. My cock was painfully hard and I let my boxers fall and shuffled forward, nearly stumbling over my pants. She twisted to look at me.

'In, straight in,' she panted, and I set my cockhead at her slippery entrance and drove swiftly into her. She wailed and forced herself backwards as if she were trying to engulf my entire body then jerked forward again with a cry as her inflamed buttocks pressed against my groin. She was trembling with tension and I held her hips and stroked rapidly in and out of her, trying not to touch her ass. Her wails became a continuous keening sound and I took pity on her. Reaching round her with one hand I fumbled for the hard bud of her clitoris, catching it between two fingers, and twisted it gently. It was like turning a switch. Her cunt clamped onto my prick like a vice and she pushed her ass higher into the air, almost dragging my cock out by the roots. One hand rose to her crotch, pushing mine aside, and she began to finger her clit frantically.

'More, Luke, hard ones, please.' Her voice was strangled and desperate and I gave her two stinging slaps, forehand and backhand, one to each perfect ass cheek, and then drove into her again. Her cuntwalls rippled and quaked as her climax crashed over her and I held myself still, the tip of my glans brushing her cervix while she lost herself in sensation.

After what seemed for ever she relaxed and crawled forward, letting me slide out of her.

'Jesus, Luke, Why is it always so good?'

'Because I know you, sweetheart.' She turned round, her face still streaked with tears, and looked at my engorged prick, smeared with her juices and dribbling pre-cum.

'Don't hold back: just fill my mouth and then we'll have to get ready. Magda will be here in an hour.' Her head snaked forward, her mouth open and inviting and I leaned forward to let her accept me. Her lips slid over my cockhead and she took me half-way into her mouth, lapping hard at the underside with the tip of her tongue. Our game had turned me so far on that I felt my balls churning and tightening almost immediately, and when her hand slipped between my legs and stroked the sensitive strip between my scrotum and my ass I tumbled over the cliff. My breath rasped in my throat and my senses reeled as my cock lurched and swelled, forcing hot fluid through the shaft, and Uli pulled her head back slightly to take my offering. I felt as if all my consciousness was fountaining through my cock into her. The third and fourth bursts made her cheeks swell like a hamster's, but she swallowed hastily and milked the last drops of seed from me lovingly. When my breathing had slowed and my cock had softened she gave it a last tender lick and let me slip out of her mouth.

'Not a drop spilt,' she said proudly. 'I'll tell Trudi and she won't believe me and you'll have to confirm it for her. We had a little bet about it.' She lunged forward and wrapped her arms round my neck. 'You're so good for me, Luke Lancer. You make me feel like a champagne cocktail.' She kissed me hard, letting me taste myself on her, and we were on the verge of losing more time when she pulled back, panting.

'A quick shower, and then you can put some cream on my poor ass. Are you OK with my looking like a high class slut? The dress I bought is sort of revealing but I don't want to wear panties. Even with the cream I'll be a bit sensitive.'

'Don't start asking my permission for anything, or I'll spank you for real and it'll be no fun for you at all.' She nodded as if I'd confirmed something and got up and headed for the shower.

***********

As we strolled through the main square of Brussels, the mediaeval guild buildings dwarfing us, I felt like the king of the world. I had a beautiful woman on each arm and was reveling in the open displays of affection they were showing; Uli's dress was a cascade of emerald silk that clung to her body, revealing every contour. With each stride the material molded itself against her. Her nipples pushed against the fabric and it was obvious that it was the only garment she was wearing. The material fell apart occasionally, revealing one long leg almost as far as the hip. Magda's clothes had surprised me. Her pale skin set off a soft maroon summer mini dress that accentuated her elfin form, and she had put her raven hair up in a chignon, exposing her delicate neck. I knew that every male eye in the square was following our progress and feeling jealous of me, and I wouldn't have swapped places with Bill Gates.

Uli had told me about their conversation while I rubbed cream into her hot buttocks.

'She reminds me a bit of Olga,' she'd said thoughtfully. 'She's shy on top but quite confident as long as she doesn't feel threatened and she's more bi than she knows. Something happened to make her like that, but I promised her I wouldn't talk about it with you. I think she wants to tell you herself.'

'I guessed something like that. What else?' Uli had giggled.

'She plucked up all her courage and asked about us and I had to tell her all over again about you, and how much you helped me last year, and how now we're much more than just fuck buddies: love buddies was what I told her.' I leaned over and kissed the back of her neck.

'What a beautiful thing to say. Thank you, sweetheart.' She'd wriggled and then continued.

'Don't get me all hot again. Anyway, I finally got tired of waiting for her to get to the point, so I told her that if you and she ended up in bed that was her business and yours, but it wouldn't affect our relationship, and I told her a little bit about Trudi and Olga and Inge to try and explain. And then she went all quiet and I could see her thinking. After that we just talked about other things.' I'd rubbed the last drops of cream gently into her skin and then straightened up.

'You're a special person, Ulrike Fischer, and if you want that in writing I'll be happy to oblige.' She rolled over and pulled me into a hug.

'You're special too. Now let me get dressed.'

Predictably, she hadn't been ready when Magda arrived and had shooed me out, claiming the delay was my fault. I told them to find me in the bar across the street and left, glad to have a little reflection time. Now, as we made our way to the restaurant where the diplomatic crowd hung out I felt a tingle of excitement run down my spine. I hoped the plan worked. I'm not an intolerant guy but I hate to see trust and innocence abused. Plus if it all went well the girls would be on a high and I could maybe suggest some celebratory frolics. Temptation is a terrible thing.

***********

As we entered the restaurant Magda stiffened.

'That's him over there,' she whispered, 'at the table for four in the middle.' Uli looked over and then away.

'I know the type,' she murmured. 'Let me do this, Luke. Ask if we can have one of the booths.' Twenty euros said we could have a booth and we settled ourselves in the prearranged pattern, Magda next to me and Uli opposite us looking wonderfully sulky. She radiated bored, bad girl vibes that rippled round the room. I paid no attention, concentrating on Magda and nuzzling her neck. To my surprise I caught a whiff of musk and my cock twitched as I realized that the charade was beginning to turn her on.

'Catch his eye so he's got an excuse to butt in,' I whispered to her. She was shaking slightly but she raised her head and pretended to notice him for the first time. Then she nodded coolly and looked smugly triumphant. Uli spotted the expression.

'Beautiful,' she said softly. 'That caught him right in the ego. He'll be over in a minute.' Sure enough, our starters had hardly been cleared when there was a polite cough.

'Magda?' There was just the right note of superior surprise. I disliked the guy already. Magda turned her head and "noticed" him.

'Oh, hello. Luke, Uli, this is Bruno; I told you about him: he and I sometimes have to go to meetings together'. I smiled lazily at Bruno.

'And from what Magda says you're a splendid fellow.' He smiled a trifle uncertainly and Uli jumped into the gap.

'I think he's lovely. Sit down, Bruno, and rescue me. I've come to visit and so far I've done nothing except watch Luke and Magda suck each other's tongues.' She patted the seat and Bruno sank down beside her. She turned to face him and gave him both barrels. I smiled inwardly as the suave young diplomat about town became a boy with his nose pressed to the toy store window. Uli has that effect on people. I turned to nuzzle Magda again and could sense Bruno watching us from the corner of his eye as I trailed my hand over her breast, squeezing the surprisingly hard nipple so that she gasped audibly. Uli flicked a glance at us.

'Never mind them, Bruno, tell me about yourself.' That opened the dam. We learned about how smart he was, and how popular, and how rich and important his family was, and how he was the cream of the crop. It astonished me that anything could happen in Europe without his approval, but I bit my tongue and let Uli play it her way. She was leaning towards him, the neckline of her dress gaping dangerously wide. When she put her hand on his thigh I thought he was going to pass out.

'You're very attractive,' she said huskily. 'How come you're here by yourself?' I could see him jerk back to reality as he remembered his friends. He gestured to their table.

'I'm here with some people,' he said. 'We're going on somewhere else later. Would you like to join us?' Magda looked at me but her eyes said 'no' so I shook my head.

You and I are partying in private,' I said, loud enough for him to hear, 'and I'm going to screw the socks off you... again.' Magda shuddered happily, and blatantly slid her hand under the table into my lap. I could feel her trembling slightly. Nerves or excitement?

'I'd love that,' she murmured, projecting her voice like a professional. Her hand squeezed my cock lightly and she licked her lips. 'It's nice to see you're up for it.' Either the girl was a born actress, or she was speaking from the heart. Bruno was staring at her as if she came from Mars. Uli leaned over and whispered in his ear.

'Why don't we go back with them? Much better than dancing. What do you think?' Bruno looked as if his birthday had unexpectedly arrived.

'Why not? Let me just tell my friends.' He strutted back to their table, visibly preening himself, sat down and began talking to his cronies excitedly. After a couple of minutes he came back looking smug. His friends' eyes followed him jealously.

'All sorted,' he said. 'Shall we make a move?' This wasn't in the script that we'd talked about, but Uli and Magda both looked calm. Uli smiled seductively.

'Just one little thing,' she purred. 'Come and sit down again.' Bruno did as he was told and Uli leant towards him. Her hand slipped under the table and he jumped suddenly. I realized that she'd undone his trousers and was inspecting the contents. Her face changed.

'My God,' she said softly. She lifted her head and looked at Magda. 'Come here and check this out.' Magda raised an eyebrow and slipped round the booth, sitting next to Bruno so he was sandwiched between the two of them. 'Feel it', said Uli seriously. Magda reached under the table and I saw their arms moving busily. Bruno's friends were staring openly. Magda peeped under the cloth and gasped.

'What do you think?' she asked. Uli looked at her solemnly, then started giggling.

'It's amazing; I've never seen anything like it: it's exactly like a penis but smaller. Magda, do you want to tell him or shall I?' Magda shrugged.

'I've got Luke and he makes two of that thing.' She brought her hand up from Bruno's lap, stood up gracefully and came back to sit beside me. Uli turned to Bruno, who was sitting scarlet faced and wondering what was happening.

'Bruno', she said, 'I'm not surprised you've been chasing Magda. You probably thought she was petite enough to find your little matchstick adequate. But she can take Luke completely, and that means that you'd be out of your depth, literally. Why don't you piss off, needle dick, and go butt fuck a hamster? If I ask Magda nicely Luke will take care of me as well.' She looked at Magda questioningly. 'Will that be alright? You know he's got enough energy.' Magda smiled slyly.

'As long as I get first go.' Uli stuck her tongue out and then turned back to Bruno. 'That's that then.' She gave him a shove and he half fell out of the booth, fumbling at his fly, then recovered and scurried away. Uli sat back and grinned at me.

12