All Things Come... Vol. 2 Ch. 04

Story Info
Two surprise visits, only just enough energy.
5.9k words
4.81
21.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows on directly from the previous chapters, which in turn follow on from 'All Thing Come...To He Who Waits'. Some characters from the first volume reappear, and Luke's character and abilities are assumed to be already known. It could (just about) be a stand alone story, but if you get interested in the characters I suggest you read volume 1. It's in 'Novels and Novellas', or find it in the authors' index. Thanks for the feedback. Constructive comments always welcome.

Satyricon.

*

BRUSSELS LATE NOVEMBER

The Heads of State had left town, our classes had returned to a civilized timetable, and Christmas was on the way. I was slumped in an armchair reading an e-mail from Inge.

Dearest Luke,

I know I haven't written for ages, but life has been so hectic that I haven't known which way to turn. I spoke to Uli about her visit and all the things you did, (and I mean all – she was gloating a little bit), and I was pleased for her and madly jealous as well! She says that everything's fine, and that she's having a steamy affair with one of her supervisors: I think she's decided that teachers are the best bet, (ha ha). Actually she said that he keeps boasting to his friends about having a relationship with a rich student, so she's getting a bit impatient with him.

The real reason I'm writing is to say that Trudi and I want to visit you at Christmas. We've been talking about it, and at first we were going to surprise you, but Uli said that you had a string of women queuing up at the door so I told Trudi that I'd write and say that we want to come (ha ha) but if you've made plans we'll find another time.

What else? Oh, yes: I visited Trudi last night and she sends her love, and so does cook, and Frau Fischer was there too and said that she'd been meaning to get in touch but wasn't quite ready yet. I wonder what she meant by that? Poor Olga is still stuck in the village looking after her mum, but she gets away for a weekend once in a while.

Thinking about you has made me all wet. I'm going to sign off now and have a long bath, and I'll lie back and think of you and imagine you running your hands and tongue over me and your fat cock splitting me open, and I'll probably give in and use my fingers and the showerhead and pretend it's you.

I really hope you haven't made any plans for Christmas.

With love,

Hot and getting hotter,

Inge XXX

P.S. If we do come to visit I'll bring all my chains!!!

I smiled and closed the laptop. I'd been thinking of going somewhere warm for Christmas, and I couldn't think of a single reason why they shouldn't join me. I was being paid a fortune compared to them, so maybe I'd surprise them with air tickets.

I stretched and yawned. Classes were over for the week and I decided to treat myself to a leisurely meal. Magda was away doing something in Paris, Elena was busy, and Laura had gone to see her family. Tonight is for me, I thought.

***********

I signaled for another beer and then jumped as someone tapped me on the shoulder.

'Luke, what are you doing here?' I looked round.

'Jesus, Anita, you scared me to death. I'm feeling annoyed because there's no table for me yet. What are you up to? Have you come to ask for extra lessons?' She made a face.

'I wish. Gregor finally plucked up the courage to ask Jenica out, but for some reason she wanted me to play chaperone. So I'm a spare wheel. Why don't you join us?' No sooner said than done. In less than a minute I was with the group, feeling much happier.

Gregor and Jenica were all over each other like fungus, obviously completely besotted with each other. I mentally crossed her off my list. When a woman is with absolutely the right man there's no point in coming between them. I turned to Anita.

'Are you going to carry on chaperoning?' She shook her head wryly.

'Good thing you're here. Jenica's regretting asking me already, I can tell.' I nodded.

'Let's eat and then leave them to it. There's a club down the road with live blues.' She looked pleased, but there was a hint of nervousness there too.

'Good. I've been wanting to ask you something anyway, so that'll be perfect.'

We ate and smiled and chatted, and Gregor and Jenica escaped as soon as they decently could. Anita and I sat a little longer and then braved the chill wind of Brussels in November. We dived into the club and found a booth. To my surprise she squeezed in next to me and not opposite. I leaned back as the music eddied round us and she pinched my arm.

'Don't fall asleep. You're going to tell me about Magda. She's got confidence and she sparkles and it's only since we started English classes.' I looked at her carefully. She was a tall bundle of toned muscle and smooth curves who worked out every day. She wore her hair short, so short it was just a cap of chestnut curls, and I'd heard rumors that she had a tattoo in a difficult to see place. I'd decided the first time I met her that she was the toughest pixie in the world. She was also smart as a whip and more ambitious than Bill Gates, and Elena said that she'd be Prime Minister one day. I shrugged.

'Anita, I don't talk to Magda about you and I'm not going to talk to you about her. Why don't you ask her? You see more of her than I do.' To my surprise she grinned.

'That's exactly what she said you'd say. I didn't believe her: I said that guys always like to boast about their women, but she said you were different.'

'She said what?' Women can be so upfront with each other: it always astonishes me.

'She said that you helped her deal with that guy who was bothering her, and that you were very kind and had never made fun of her and that you ..... Well, anyway, I know that you've been to bed together and that she loved it, and that you've got a sort of long-range girlfriend who doesn't mind, and who she's actually met, for goodness sake, so I thought I should get to know you better too.'

'I'm overwhelmed. Where do you get the time to gossip? You're meant to be busy little smurfs.' She smiled.

'We share a room, Luke. What do you expect?' No reply to that one. Girl talk is girl talk. I relaxed and sent out reassurance vibes. If she cared about her friend that was good, and if she was curious about me that was good too. We talked for a long time and she kept surprising me. At about eleven she started fidgeting and looked at her watch.

'Jesus, this place will be closing soon.' Eleven is not late in Brussels. She took a deep breath and for the first time I saw her blush. 'Do you want to go on somewhere for a nightcap?'

'My treat. I know a place.' Temptation is a terrible thing.

***********

'I've never been this side of the classroom door,' she said as she looked around. 'You've made it quite comfortable.'

'The management are renting two rooms for a whole year. I told them I didn't want to feel as if I was camping and they upgraded it a bit.' We sat quietly for a moment and she took a sip of her drink.

'Magda's right, you know. You are different. I more or less invited myself up here and you're not drooling or pouncing or anything. I suppose I'm going to have to be the one who says it, aren't I?' I nodded and she flushed again and spoke rapidly. 'I've got a boyfriend at home, but nothing serious really, and it's too far to visit often and I'm quite a physical person, and Magda and I were talking and she suggested that I talk to you, and you were there in the restaurant, so here I am and I feel really silly.' She took another gulp of her drink, looking embarrassed, and I stood up.

'That club was much too hot and sweaty. I'm going to have a quick shower. Feeling clean is always helpful.' I tried to send out more reassurance vibes and began to undo my shirt.

I leant in the shower-stall counting seconds. I'd reached a hundred and ninety-six when the door opened. She was almost as tall as me and leant her forehead against mine.

'You really won't help anyone make up their mind, will you? I had to decide all by myself. I feel safe, as if I could say anything to you, but I'm still worried you'll think I'm a slut.' I put my arms round her gently.

'I don't have anything to do with sluts. They're boring and predictable and cheap and you're none of those things. Want me to wash your back?'

It took time and a lot of hot water, but she gradually relaxed. I wrapped her in a spare robe and we lay on the bed like a pair of snowmen. After a while she stirred.

'It's too hot. If I get naked will you do the same?' I rolled upright and stood next to the bed facing her.

'Get up and stand on the other side. I'll show you mine if you show me yours, and you can be the one who says "Go" if you'd like.' She laughed nervously and slid off the bed.

'Magda said you were funny. OK then. One, two, three, GO!' Our robes hit the floor simultaneously and I looked at her properly for the first time; the shower had been too small for close inspection. There wasn't an ounce of fat on her and she had clearer muscle definition than I'd ever seen on a woman. Her breasts were high and firm, capped by small pink nipples and her ass was trim and tight. Her mound was completely bare and the top of her slit showed clearly. Her legs were purely beautiful. Her eyes flickered over my groin, and she nearly spoke, but then closed her mouth again.

'Jesus, girl, you're stunning. I'll say my prayers tonight for sure. Come and hug me while we get acquainted.' I scrambled back onto the bed and after a second she did the same, pressing herself hard against me. Her body was like steel and velvet and I ran my hand over her flank. 'I think you're probably stronger than me, Anita, and I want you to promise not to hurt me unless I beg you to.' She pressed her face into my neck.

'Magda said you were big, and she was right. I'm not a virgin or anything, but it's going to...... Magda said...' I pushed her head down gently and crushed her mouth against my shoulder.

'If you say "Magda said" one more time I'll throw you out into the hall. You're Anita and I'm Luke and they're the only names I'm going to allow from now on. I'm going to kiss you in about ten seconds. Have you got a problem with that?' I let go of her head and she propped herself on one elbow.

'Only a tiny one.' I pulled her face down to mine and flicked my tongue along her tender lips. Her eyelids fluttered and the tip of her tongue slid shyly out to meet mine. I love the first kiss. You learn what a woman is really like when you join your bodies for the first time. I sensed nervous excitement, worry that she wasn't attractive enough, and underneath it a strong swell of sexuality. She was trembling slightly, from anticipation more than nerves, I realized. I wondered what Magda had really said.

Our tongues lapped at each other and I inhaled deeply, drawing her breath into my own body. She was glued to the length of me and I ran my hands over her in amazement.

'How much work have you had to put in to get into this sort of shape? I've never seen anything to match it. Instant sensuality.' My cock was trapped between us, stirring and thickening against her thigh. She exhaled and kissed me again.

'I want to explore you all over.'

'Only if I can do the same afterwards.' I released her and rolled over. She sat up and looked at me carefully, then reached forward and ran her hands down my chest. I felt my insides lurch as her fingers brushed across my nipples and my cock began to throb. She carried on down my flank and hip, probing gently, and I watched her slender form bending and curving as she examined me. She pushed my side gently and I rolled over to let her check out the back view. I was glad that I'd spent a little time at the gym recently. Not that I was up to her level but at least I didn't feel like a slob. She pushed again and I rolled again. Now she crouched over me, her head close to my straining prick. I could feel her warm breath floating over my groin as she hesitantly reached out and touched me. A shudder ran through me and my cock twitched. A faint odor of pheromones seemed to pervade the room and I realized that she was beginning to get aroused too. She smiled tentatively.

'Bodies are important. She-who-shall-not-be-named said you had a nice one and she was right. For a guy who isn't a gym rat you're in pretty good shape.'

'Not as good as you. My turn now, and I'm going to check really thoroughly.' She shivered and lay back on the pillows. I leaned on one elbow and drew my finger down the delicate line of her jaw and then circled her ear. Her body was truly stupendous. I trailed my hand down her neck and cupped one perfect breast, so firm and toned that it scarcely moved. Under the soft skin she was as sleek and powerful as a gazelle. Her nipple pushed against my palm and I rubbed it gently, eliciting a soft purr. Then she began to tense up. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing rapidly. I moved back up and kissed her nose.

'What's bothering you, kid?' She rolled her head into my chest again and her voice was soft and muffled.

'Did you mean "instant sensuality" or were you just saying it? People always think I'm obsessive and not girly enough or I'm a lesbian or something, but I just like working out and being fit. I was overweight when I was a teenager and I hated it and I'm never going to be that way again.'

'I've never met anyone like you,' I said seriously. 'You're different and you've pushed your body to the max and the results are outstanding.' I took her hand and placed it on my cock again. I was fully erect and pre-cum was beginning to leak from the tip. I rubbed her thumb over the head of my glans so she could feel it. 'Guys can't fake that, Anita. Next question?' She moved closer and licked my chest.

'Thank you.' She nipped a fold of skin delicately. 'Carry on.' I traced a line down her shoulder and neck with my tongue and ran the tip of it round her nipple. The little bud was diamond hard and seemed to be extraordinarily sensitive. She moaned and pressed herself further into my mouth and I nipped the erect tip and suckled gently. Her hips moved and the scent of her desire was immediately stronger. I rolled the other teat between my fingertips, pulling it slightly and she moaned again, louder and her hand fluttered over the back of my neck. Her thighs slipped apart and then clenched again.

Her hand pushed my head away from her breasts and down her belly. I can take a hint and I lapped my way over her taut muscles to the crease of her groin. Her mound was absolutely and completely smooth. I ran my tongue over it and she wriggled. Curiosity got the better of me.

'Anita, you're not waxed or shaved here. What the hell have you done?' I blew across the top of her slit. 'Tell me or I'll stop right here.' Her voice was shy.

'Laser depilation, absolutely everywhere, armpits too It cost a fortune. Is it alright?' As I pushed the flat of my tongue against top of her labia she bucked slightly then opened her legs wide. Impossibly wide. Like a gymnast's in fact. The insides of her thighs formed a ruler-straight line and her pussy sat in the centre, pulled open by her position. In the very centre of each inner thigh, their heads actually touching the edge of her labia, were two small multi-colored tattoos, in the finest of delicate lines, of a dolphin and a unicorn. I forgot myself completely as I examined them. The artwork was unbelievable and I shuddered at the thought of the discomfort she must have undergone.

'Jesus, girl, they're beautiful'. I licked each design gently, avoiding her gaping pussy, and she squirmed and gasped, trying to move herself under my tongue. I raised my head.

'Let your legs down, love. I'm an old-fashioned guy.' She relaxed, and I slipped back up beside her. 'There's no need to try to make more of yourself. You're totally gorgeous already, stunning, different... what can I say? I'm so glad I chose that restaurant tonight.' I bent over and kissed her gently, and she wrapped her arms so tightly round my neck that I felt faint. Tears were trickling down her cheeks. I kissed her wet eyelids and slipped my hand over her crotch, stroking her hairless mons gently. A gasp mingled with a sob and I kissed her again, sliding my tongue deep into her mouth as I curled two fingers into her. She was soaking wet and her greedy lower mouth gobbled me up to the knuckles. I stroked her inner walls and her arms squeezed me even harder as I rubbed my thumb along her slit, dragging through the clinging folds of tissue to her clit. Her hips began to rise and fall rhythmically, her breathing quickening, then she made a noise of complaint as I withdrew my hand.

'Don't stop, not now...'

'Hush, I want to taste you.' I brought my fingers up to my mouth and ran my tongue round them. Her syrup was rich and deep and aromatic and my head whirled as I spread it round my mouth. It spoke of lush femininity, generous curves, ample breasts. I looked at the slender length of perfectly tuned woman lying in my arms and shook my head at the contrast.

'Have you any idea how good you taste? Here.' I dipped my fingers into her again and then lifted them to her nose. She sniffed and then cautiously extended her tongue and licked experimentally.

'I've never done that... it's like, it's... I don't know what it's like.'

'It's essence of woman, and essence of sex, and essence of you.' I guided her hand to my cock again and she ran her hand lightly down the shaft. An involuntary sigh escaped me. I lowered my head back to her breasts and paid some more attention to her nipples, coaxing them back to puckered hardness, then moved down to her pussy,

As I slid my tongue over the top of her slit and round her clitoral sheath her legs parted for me. Her pussy was open and welcoming, glistening with her sweet juices and I inhaled deeply as I let my tongue roam over her inner folds. She was reaching fuller arousal and I could feel her tissues swelling against me as they engorged with blood. A hand caressed the back of my head, pressing slightly, and I obeyed the unspoken request, pushing harder into her. My chin grazed the tip of her clit and I swirled my tongue over the entrance to her sodden cunt. Her whole body was jerking and I wondered how long it had been for her. I turned and gathered her in my arms again.

'Can we be old-fashioned and direct and get inventive later?' She didn't answer, but shifted slightly and raised her knees, gracefully rolling her hips so I could slide into the fork of her body. 'You'd better help', I said. 'Tonight's for you, and you're tougher than me anyway. Just show me what you want.' Her eyes glittered, and reaching between us she took my aching cock and set it at the gates. I was lying above her in the classic missionary position, and I ducked my head to her breasts and swiped my tongue over one firm globe.

'Really the way I want?' her voice was soft in my ear.

'Please. And you've already told me you're a physical person. You don't have to be all girly and submissive.'

I flexed my cock so that it swelled against my hand, and closed my lips over one nipple, feathering my tongue over the tip. I nudged my hips forward and her grip loosened, letting me slide a little way into her. Her hungry pussy closed over my glans and I felt strong muscles pulling me into her as she relaxed her hold on my shaft. The head slipped through the ring of muscle and she stiffened and grasped me tightly.

'Slowly, Luke. It's more than I'm used to.' She was lifting her hips rhythmically, taking me into her a fraction of an inch at a time. My cockhead slid through her tight passage and I could feel every millimeter of her stretching and welcoming me. The top of my glans brushed against the soft raised patch of sensitivity and her hand clamped over the base of my prick.

'What was that?'

'That was how it's going to feel again soon.' I pulled back slightly and brushed over her G spot again, and as her muscles twisted I drove hard into her. She stiffened and her eyes flew open. She lay still for a second and breathed in deeply. Then her hand left my cock and slid over my buttocks. The other one joined it and she held me firmly inside her. I remembered that this girl worked out hard. I remembered that in my younger days we'd referred to sexual activity as "Neapolitan Gymnastics" I put two and two together and prepared for a bumpy ride.

12